Peeking on Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
130 Followers

"Please mommy, my virgin cock wants so bad to feel what it's like inside of your pussy." I begged.

"Don't worry baby," she assured me, "you'll find out shortly."

Minutes of her teasing went by, down and up, never allowing my cock to penetrate her. When I would lift my hips and try to enter her she would lift away as soon as the throbbing tip touched her and she would say, "NO, no, no, baby, patience."

No sooner than the words stopped coming out of her mouth she dropped straight down and my whole cock buried into her. "FUCK YES," we said together when she bottomed my cock into herself. Up and down, over and over, driving her entire weight down on me almost knocking my breath out of me. In and out my cock went at what seemed like the speed of light.

"Your, cock, feels, so, good, filling, your, mommy's, pussy!" she exclaimed during strokes.

I don't believe I could have jerked myself off much faster than the way she was pumping up and down on me.

"Fill my pussy, baby," she muttered, "Give mommy a big load of hot son cum."

"Yes mommy," I answered, "your mother fucking son is going to fill your son fucking cunt with his virgin cum."

She ground down on my cock viciously and didn't rise away again, around and around she ground her hips, my cock completely impaled inside of her. I felt my cum boiling inside of me, she rocked back and forth and started to moan loudly.

"OOOOOOOOOO," I heard from her mouth, "cum now baby, mommy's coming and I want you to cum with me. I want our cum to mix deep inside of me." She exclaimed loudly, almost demanding. "Here it comes mommy," I said, "your son is coming." Spasm after spasm we shared.

When our convulsing in unison stopped I could actually feel her pussy walls tighten and squeeze the last tiny drops from my near limp cock. It was almost the same feeling I had earlier when she finished milking my cock with her mouth.

"I've been wanting to do that for a very long time." she whispered in my ear before kissing me and sliding her tongue into my mouth.

As she was preparing to leave she patted me on my very sensitive cock and said before leaving my room, "Mommy only gets fucked by daddy once a week, but mommy needs much more."

stevnmom
stevnmom
130 Followers
12