Peeper

Story Info
Black Dom uses his slut by an open window.
3.3k words
4.38
115.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingstonM
KingstonM
28 Followers

I'll expect you to be properly attired later.

He pulls her to her feet and takes hold of her breasts, pinching her nipples hard and twisting them. She moans loudly, "Feels soo good...god I miss Your touch already. What is your request, Sir? How would You like me to come to You?"

Request or order, slut?

He slaps one of her breasts sharply, leaving a bright red mark on her skin.

"My request of You, Sir." She can feel the stinging on her breast. "I wish to please You by coming to You in a manner that will excite You."

That's better.

He pulls on her nipples again, stretching them away from her body and feeling them thick and hard against His fingers.

Let's see how well you can do this time. Thigh-highs, heels, no panties, and no top. Have your nipples clamped. See how long you can take it.

She moans at the pleasure it brings to serve Him, whimpering and needing His touch, "Yes Sir....I will be ready for You ...anything You ask Sir." Her nipples throb in His fingers...swelling and aching....so sore and tender.

He digs His nails into a nipple and twists.

I don't ask, I tell My slut what to do. Remember that, and I'll see you back here shortly. Be prepared.

"Yes, Sir, " she sighs, wincing at the pain....feeling her cunt getting tight for Him already. "I will be here and ready for You."

He comes up behind her an our later, entering the room quietly as she stands by the window. He takes hold of her hair in His hand, pulling her head back and biting at the side of her neck with His body pressing against her. Her body responds instantly, nipples still clamped and cunt tightening at His touch. He runs His other hand down her side, then between her legs, feeling her wetness and cupping His hand over her cunt. He presses down against her clit while whispering against her ear…

Missed me, baby?

"Always," she whimpers, trying to grind her hungry cunt against His hand, "Please....please...fuck Your little cunt...please." He suddenly slaps His hand down hard against her clit, feeling her body quiver at the touch.

Hold still, My little slut. I'll get to it.

She continues whimpering at the stinging of His hand on her cunt, feeling the juices dripping from her as she moans in frustration. He pushes against her to bend at the waist in front of Him. His hand is still pressing against her wet cunt, letting her feel His cock pressed against her ass, the shaft resting on her back

"Oh yesssss," she sighs, feeling His cock swelling against her ass. His hands forcing her over, tits hanging. The clamps pull on her nipples as He teases her, taking His hand from her dripping cunt and running it across her ass. His fingers trace over the red spot still there from His earlier slaps, a little bruise forming, marking her as His. He flexes His cock against he, letting her feel it rising and coming back down against her ass. His other hand trails down her back, slowly digging his nails into her skin and leaving scratch marks all the way down.

You want more now, little slut?

She begins moaning loudly, "Oh yes...always want more when I am with You...my body craves You...Your cock ...Your touch....please...anything Sir...hurt your little fucking cunt....please." He pulls His hips back, cock sliding down the crack of her ass then pushing it between her legs. The top of His hard shaft runs across her hanging pussy lips, feeling the wetness covering Him quickly as He strokes back and forth against her. He teases her with His cock by not sliding it in yet, suddenly slapping her ass, leaving a red mark to match the one on the other side.

Her body jerks at His slap, feeling her cunt dripping. His cock is teasing her to the point of madness as she whimpers for Him to shove it in her, "Please...ram Your little whore." He slaps her ass again, the loud smacks ringing out until He stops and quickly rams His cock into her cunt. She grips Him tightly as her body shakes before Him. His cock pounding in and out easily, the mushrooming head hitting her cervix with each thrust and making her scream out.

"Oooooh yesssssssssssss .....love being fucked like a fucking dog in heat, Sir. Ram it deep and hard....fill your little fucking bitch with cum...please. I want to feel it all hot and wet leaking from my cunt....please."

His hands slide up her back as He fucks into her, gripping her shoulders and pulling her back against Him with each thrust…wanting her to feel every inch of His cock fucking into her, taking her, making her His as she cums again and again. He ruts into her like an animal, losing control just fucking in and out, rubbing her raw with His thick shaft.

Her head drops beneath his assault. His hands holding her to Him as His cock impales her, making her moan over and over, "Yes...yes...yes...yes...oh fuck Yessssssss...." Her cunt grips Him tightly, nipples tender in the clamps as she's filled with His cock…turned into nothing but a fucking little cunt.

His hands slide down again to her tits, taking hold of the clamps and pulling on them, using them to hold on as He continues ramming into her. The clamps tear at her skin, marking her again as He bruises her tits. Cock deep inside her, pulsing again as He lets loose flooding her cunt with His cum.

Take it all, little slut. Keep cumming on My cock and let Me feel how much you love being used.

She screams so the world can hear her, "Fuck Your whore...pllllllleasssssssse." Her tits are on fire with the pain, loving it, making her cunt tighter as she rocks back against Him. "Please...fill me with Your cum....please...please....please....." His cock continues shooting deep inside her, feeling the cum leaking out around His shaft and dripping down His balls and her stockinged legs. He pushes her down to the ground with Him, forcing her to her knees as He kneels behind her. His cock is still buried in her tight cunt, slowly throbbing as she milks the last of His cum from Him while He twists her nipples in the clamps.

Her nipples are on fire as His cock fills her cunt. She keeps moaning and whimpering as she feels it still pumping inside her. Kneeling now, her head on the floor, cunt and ass in the air. He pulls back on the clamps, her tits following as He pulls them to the side... and attaches the clamps to a chain that links them together tightly, pulling on them both all the time. The pain shoots through her nipples to the rest of her body as He takes hold of her hands, pulling them up her sides and cuffing them again. Then looking down at her bound before Him, her head pressed hard against the floor, tits stretched out mercilessly and hands cuffed helplessly with His cock still stretching her cunt.

That's it. Let Me hear you scream and tell the world you're My slut.

"Oh fuck yyyyyyesssssss ...hurts my tits Sir. I love to feel them stretched and screaming in pain...please…hurt Your little whore." Her face is pushed down and her arms stretched so far, screaming as His cock rams deep. She knows His neighbors can hear her begging for more...begging for His cum. "Please...fill my cunt ...please....fill Your little white whore....please."

He pulls His cock from her and lifts her to her feet by the chain attaching he nipples, making her scream again at the torture as He marches her over to the window. She's pushed up against it as He fucks His cock back into her quickly, pounding away and pulling on the chain again and again as she screams out.

That's it, baby...let them hear you and see what a slut you are for Me.

She can feel the cold of the glass on her tits and belly, knowing that anyone can see her naked, hungry, slutty body being filled by Him. Her screams carry out the open window, letting the world know that His little white cunt is getting fucked again and that she loves every minute of being His cumslut. "Fuck me, Lover...rape Your little white whore...please...cum in me...I need Your cum inside me...please." He keeps fucking deep inside her, enjoying showing her off at the window. As she screams out what a whore she is He can see neighbors passing by through the window. He slaps her ass again, hard enough for the sound to carry through the open window...letting them hear her cumming as He beats her ass and fucks into His little white slut, making her crazy for His black cock. He yells out with her...

Tell them Whose slut you are…let them hear how much you love being My whore.

"Ooooh fuckkkkkkk yesssss....I love being Your fucking white cunt....rape Your little whore Lover. Oh fucckkkkkk cummmmmmmmingggg...harder, Sir...fill my cunt...want to be a slut for You please...hurt me...hit me and fill me with cum....please....tie me up and rape me all night...please Sir...want the world to see me as Your naked hungry slut...please."

He pushes His cock into her one last time as He starts to cum again, filling her tight, hungry cunt some more. He can feel the sloppy, wet mess inside her from all His abuse as the veins in His shaft throb against her silken walls. He pulls back on the chain hard, making her scream out again as the clamps stretch as far as her tits will go. "Ooooooh fuuuuuckkkkkkkk yesssssssss." Her nipples on fire, feeling the metal teeth tearing at them, digging into them. Her cunt is gripping His cock tightly, cum mixing together and running down her inner thighs. Her body is still against the glass window. She can see several people on the street watching them now....hearing her beg for Him...beg for pain and cum. "Rape your little whore please, Sir. Make me Your cumslut....please."

He pulls His cock from her and pushes her down to her knees next to the window, bringing His cock to her lips, His hand resting on top of her head. He talks loudly so anyone watching outside can hear.

Clean My cock, slut...show everyone how much you love My black shaft and cum.

Her mouth eagerly surrounds His cum-covered cock. Her moans rising again as she starts to suck on Him, greedy for the taste of His cum. She begins slurping and sliding her mouth up and down on Him, His hand in her hair. Her head is visible to everyone on the street, watching her sucking cock, making a pig of herself....so eager and hungry. His cock hardens again quickly, letting everyone watching see how much she's learned. Pleasing Him by taking His thick shaft down her throat, fucking Him with her mouth hungrily.

That's it, baby, take it all and you'll get some more of My cum as a treat.

He wraps His hand around her hair and pulls it tightly, letting her feel the tingle in her scalp as her lips moves up and down His shaft. She sucks harder, feeling His cock sliding down her throat. Almost smiling around Him at the thought that her neighbors are watching her take Him in, with one of His hands in her hair and the other pulling on her nipple clamps, stretching them out as the cum gushes from her cunt and she tries to scream around His cock, knowing the neighbors can hear her...can see her gobbling up all the cum and cock she can.

He fucks into her mouth slowly, letting them see every inch as it slides down her throat then back out. Her tongue licks the underside of His shaft as it slides back and forth, starting to move faster. He looks out the window as she feeds on His cock...seeing someone moving closer, trying to get a better look at His slut.

She also notices the movement outside the window, knowing they want a closer look She sucks harder, her tongue caressing Him. She hears Him moan slightly, knowing it must feel so good...loving it when He feels good. Her mouth hungry on Him, pulling back for a moment to whisper, "Use Your whore, " knowing the stranger outside the window can hear her, "Cum in Your little cunt's mouth ....please..." She then takes His cock all the way down her throat, the muscles straining to take it all, gagging but still trying to take it in her.

He continues choking her with His cock, making her throat muscles strain around that thick shaft. He can feel them massaging His cock as she gags. Taking another look out the window and seeing a woman there, eyes wide open staring at His slut as she chokes on His cock. He speaks so the peeper can hear Him

Good job, cumslut, show her how to handle a black cock so you get lots of cum.

She tries to smile as she gives a lesson in what a good cocksucking whore should do - sucking harder, opening her jaw as wide as she can, whimpering and moaning as He fills her throat, wanting it. She pulls off Him for a second and begs, "Please, Sir...fill Your whore's throat with cum...cover me and rape my mouth ...please...hurt me, Master...make Your little cunt beg."

Here it comes, baby...let her see what a good slut does with her Master's cum....

He catches the peeper's eye as she makes a little sound, still watching....and gives her a wink before looking back down to His slut. He watches her choking herself on His cock, craving His cum. As she swallows His cock again, He lets loose with another flood down her throat, choking her with it, feeling some of it bubbling up and dripping down her lips as she tries to swallow it all around the cock in her throat. The head of His cock pulses as His seed shoots into her mouth, watching her swallowing it all then looking back out. Their visitor's hand is lifting her skirt, moving beneath it as she watches Him cum, slowly licking her lips.

Her mind racing with the thought that the peeper can see her swollen, clamped nipples and her cuffed hands…can hear her beg for His cum, watching her mouth trying to take all of it in...slurping and licking at Him...wanting to take it all down her throat but missing some. His cum drips down her chin to her clamped nipples, wanting to show how much she needs His touch. He pulls His cock from her mouth slowly, letting her lick it clean before pulling it away. His hand in her hair, lifting her to her feet and pulling her over to the window again, opening it more and pressing her against the sill. Both of them watching as their visitor's hand moves faster beneath her skirt, her breathing coming faster as she moans slightly...suddenly stopping and looking scared as she notices them watching. He bends her over, letting the peeper see the clamped nipples and the cum covering her body as He slaps her ass again, making her scream out in pleasure as she's being watched.

She moans at the feel of His slap, her tits bouncing. Her moans travel through the quiet night air. She can hear the peeper's breathing getting hard as she's pushed against the window, her cum-covered body still hungry for Him. She begs for more, "Fuck Your little slut...please Sir...make Your little white slut cum again....want Your cum in my ass and belly and on my hot hungry body...please."

He looks at their visitor as she continues inching closer, finally speaking to her,

Where do you think My slut should take it?

She looks like she's about to run, then reaches her hand out slowly, taking hold of one of the clamps and twisting it, a shudder running through her body as a moan greets her touch. She stares for a moment, finally saying, "A good whore would take it in the ass." He smiles and moves behind her, bringing His cock up slowly, rubbing it across the stockings then against her dripping cunt before finally placing the head against the tight, little hole. He watches as the peeper leans forward through the window and just barely licks at one of His slut's tits where His cum is covering her...driving His cock into her ass as she does.

She screams out, loving the feel of the peeper's hands on her while His cock raps deep in her ass. "Oh fuckkkk…you know how much i love being fucked like that...like a filthy fucking whore.....harder Baby....please..." She can feel her cunt tighten as the peeper abuses her swollen nipples, and she moans and begs for more, "Please....hurt Your little whore." The peeper watches her face then raises up to watch him fucking her, her hands twisting those aching nipples all the while.

Come in here.

He moves her to the side as the peeper climbs through the window, sitting there just watching as He pounds into her ass. His cock ripping it open once again, making her scream out as he takes the chain and attaches it to the clamps again, in front this time, then hands it to their guest. She smiles as she pulls hard, ripping at His slut's nipples...her other hand under her skirt again, fingering herself as she helps Him abuse His little whore.

His slut can smell the heat of their bodies in the room, hear the juices as their guest fucks herself. She feels the fire in her tits as the chain is pulled hard, her ass filled with His cock while she continues begging over and over, Harder...yes...yes...yes....fuck Your filthy whore...please....want Your cum dripping from my ass...please." She can feel the peeper's hands on her tits...then on the chain...making her ass tighten around Him. "Please...make me cum again....want both of you to hurt me...please…"

Lean back and lift your skirt

His deep voice commands the peeper. She obeys slowly, exposing herself as He turns His slut's head to look at her

Now show her how My whore pleases anyone I want them to.

He turns her, bending her over their guest, whose hand pulls at her chain at the same time, making her tits scream again as He rams into her ass and pushes her head down between their new playmate's legs. Her face is pressed into that wet cunt as He pushes her forward again and again with His thrusts into her ass.

Make her cum, and I'll give you more little whore.

Her mouth starts to such at the peeper's heat and wetness. Her tongue thrusts in and out, flicking up to rub against her clit as He keeps pounding her ass. Her nipples are stretched out so far...red and swollen and bulging around the clamps as she starts to suck on the clit and takes it between her teeth, hearing a gasp as she does.

The peeper moans and grabs the back of her head, pulling her down hard against her dripping cunt and screaming out as she starts cumming. Her other hand pulls the chain hard again, almost yanking His slut against her except for His hands around her waist that hold her firmly as He rapes her ass. His cock throbs deep inside her, and He smiles at the good job she's done, feeling that she's finally earned it. He fucks into her hard and makes her scream out from the pain into the cunt covering her face as His cum shoots into her ass, flooding her again, leaving her thighs running with the mixture of their cum once more as all three finally relax. Each of them echoing the smiles on the others' faces as they start to imagine the moments yet to come.

KingstonM
KingstonM
28 Followers