Peeper

Story Info
He catches a Peeper in his backyard.
693 words
3.92
15.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the rain soaking her clothes sticking to her skin as she made her way across his backyard. Licking the rain dripping down her lips she felt wet all over and not just from the rain. Butterflies did the Mosh in her pit of a stomach. All the lights were off and no one seemed to notice her splash around as she drew closer to his closed window. "God, I'm such a pervert." She thought to herself as she peeked into his window.

He sat in almost dark. The only thing casting a glow was his computer. She licked her lips again as she allowed her eyes to travel the length of his naked body. His cock already hard, one hand stroking himself slowly up and down, the other hand moving his mouse. Closing her eyes she pressed her legs together tightly shaking from the heat rising from her body.

Taking a deep breath she debated leaving, but no amount of arguing could move her body. She opened her eyes and he was gone. The computer was still on. She took a huge gulp thinking she should leave, but being a curious creature she leaned forward on her tiptoes to see what he was looking at on his computer. She could see what look like his backyard. He had cameras set up and she could see her skirt conformed to her ass enough that it even outlined her thong. She started to lean back knowing she was caught. When she was surprisingly pinned to the window by strong arms and a warm body behind her.

Warm breath tickled her cold ear "Peeping on someone's privacy can get you in all sorts of trouble." Her heart thudded in her chest as she felt him press her hard into the side of the house. She tried to think of something to say when his pushed her wrists together to hold them in one hand.

Knowing she was in real trouble she started studding "I..I..I'm looking for my lost cat."

He gave a dark chuckle as his warm hand slid down her body. Stopping a moment to squeeze her breast, her nipple hardening instantly by the difference of his warm hand and cold wet of her clothes. He continued down to her thigh sliding his fingers under her skirt to cup her pussy "Look, I found your pussy." Sliding a finger into her panties rubbing her clit and pushing his way back he whispered "Awhh, and shes all wet." On the last word he pushed his finger in. She thought for a moment to scream rape, but all that came out was a moan. She wanted him so badly she had come here in the rain, snuck through his backyard only to peep. Now she had his hands on her....in her...she groaned as he started to pull away feeling empty and wanting more than before.

Suddenly he flipped her skirt up and easily pushing aside her thong to thrust his thick hard cock into her wet pussy from behind. As his hand covered her mouth she screamed out. "Your so fucking wet, you really got off watching me stroke myself, didn't you?" He bent her over more, grabbing both hips thrusting harder.

Groaning "Yes, yes." Her body shaking with her excitement, she clawed at the window which offered no support. She whimpered against his onslaughter feeling steam rising from their two bodies.

He smacked her ass which seemed to hurt more from being wet. "You never even knew I was watching you, did you?" he puffed and smacked me again. Whimpering she answered with a shake of her head. Her orgasm building he feels her body tightening around his cock. He covers her mouth with his hand again as she screams out. "We aren't done yet, get your ass inside your late." He pulled out and held a hand out to her to pull her along. She put her hand in his and tried to gracefully step out.

"When did you install the cameras?" she smiled up at him.

"Today, and they recorded everything so we can watch later." He chuckled guiding her in.