Peeping Can Have Its Advantages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Beefcake II's cock nudge against the tight ring of my ass. I groaned and slowed down, Letting him mount me from behind.

I took a deep breath and bore down as his cock pushed past the tight ring of my asshole. I groaned low and gripped Beefcake's arms as his friend filled my back passage with his length. He worked himself in slowly, filling me and stretching me. It hurt like hell, it was too much. I felt as though my body was being cleaved in two.

I took deep breaths and leaned up, pushing my ass higher and taking the last inch of Beefcake II's cock. I screamed as they both shifted and pulled out a bit, then pushed back inside.

Then there were hands on my breasts, pulling and pinching my hard as rock nipples, fingers strumming my clit as my juices seeped from my opening and coated them both. My body turned to jelly as they fucked me slow and hard, finding a rhythm that worked for them. I let them pull me and lift me, each taking their own pleasure as the tension built inside me. The pain turned to white hot pleasure as they sped up, until all I could hear was a roar in my ears and the slapping of our skin in unison.

With each stroke I cried out, louder and louder until I came hard. I clamped down tight on both cocks still moving inside me, my body bowed as the orgasm shook me to my very core. I screamed out in abandon then collapsed against Beefcake's chest as they both pumped me full of their come. I barely felt them inside me, just a tickle as their cocks jumped and pulsed.

They both left me there, and I fell asleep on Beefcake's bed, their juices mixing with mine on the insides of my thighs as I drifted off.

I awoke much later, the sun had set again and the house was in darkness. I grabbed my nightgown from the floor and stood on shaky legs. My whole body hurt. Especially my ass as I slipped the gown over my head and snuck out of the room. I heard voices in what must have been the living room but I hightailed it out the back door and across the lawn before anyone knew I was gone. I showered, then I bathed. I was sore in places I didn't even think one could get sore in!

I kept the lights off and looked out the windows periodically through the telescope at his house.

I laughed as I spotted Beefcake in his darkened bedroom, looking through his own telescope right back at me.

I laughed when he held up a sign,

IF YOU CAN PEEP SO CAN I!

I grabbed a pen and wrote back...

PAYBACK IS A BITCH!

To that he just smiled and scribbled something else...

BRING IT!

12