Peeping in the Shadows

Story Info
Field worker enjoys watching couple's anniversary party.
4.1k words
4.05
33.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal stood in awe at the side of the road. Dusk had fallen and his work on the tobacco farm was done for the day. Jamal was from Jamaica and travelled north for the past two summers for field work in Ontario. He was two kilometres in to his four kilometre walk home and was looking forward to getting home, cracking open a beer and putting his feet up for the evening. Every night he passed an old Victorian style farmhouse which intrigued his curiosity. It was a two-story brick house with a wrap around porch in the front and sides of the house. The second floor had a large picture window and glass door which led to a second floor veranda. Every night as he walked by, the room glowed softly with warm amber lights. Like clock work, he would see a blonde woman walk across the width of the picture window, stop and gently close the sheers that hung on the inside.

This night was no different except that tonight Jamal had decided that he wanted a closer look at the little cutie who drew the sheers. He wanted to see more tonight than the faint shadows that he had seen for the past couple of nights. Jamal wandered from the side of the road and quietly crept to the side of the house to his destination at the rear of the farmhouse. The back of the house was similar to the front in that it had a veranda like patio leading from a set of sliding doors on the back side of the bedroom. Wooden stairs lead from this 2nd storey patio down to the back yard. Jamal quietly crept up the stairs in the dark to the patio. He could see the patio door was open and only a screen door stood between him outside and the leggy blonde on the inside. Jamal was careful to stand only in the shadows. His dark clothes helped conceal his presence on the perch outside.

He gazed around the empty room. To his right he could see a king size bed with the headboard up against the wall. On the side of the bed closest to him there was a wooden nightstand with drawers. On the other side of the bed stood an identical night stand and next to it was an opened door with a full-length mirror. Jamal could make out in the reflection on the mirror that the door led into a large en-suite bathroom. He could tell from the reflection that the bathroom was large and well lit. Directly across the room from where he stood, Jamal could see the large picture window with the sheers drawn shut and a wooden door with a glass plate running the entire length of it. On the wall opposite the headboard and to his left, Jamal could see three doors. The centre door was the only one open and he could see that it led to a small foyer or landing area at the top of the stairs. The other two doors were both closed but each had a full-length mirror hanging from them. These doors led to his and hers walk-in closets.

Out of the corner of his eye Jamal noticed movement inside of the bathroom. He directed his attention to the mirror which reflected the bathroom's contents. He could see a woman draped in a towel which covered the top of her breasts to the middle of her thighs. The woman was standing in front of a vanity tussling her long platinum blonde hair which fell to the bottom of her should blades. Her hair had obviously been tied up to stay dry during her bath. The blonde tip toed from the bathroom to the plush cream coloured carpet of the bedroom. She crossed the room directly in front of Jamal and made her way to the walk-in closet on the front side of the house. She opened the door and stepped just inside. On her right, she opened the top drawer of a dresser and selected a pair of white stockings and a garter belt. She opened the drawer directly below it and pulled out a satin white bra and matching thong. She disappeared further into the closet and out of Jamal's sight.

Seconds later she reappeared holding a see through white teddy. She had now lost her towel. Jamal was awestruck. Never before had he seen such a gorgeous woman. She appeared almost six feet tall. She had prominent breasts that were full and plump, perhaps a 'C' cup, that hung slightly from her chest due mostly from their weight, he was sure. She had dark brown aureoles that were the size of a bottle cap and nipples that looked like soft buds. Her legs were long and lean. Muscle tone was evident as she walked. Her skin looked soft and smooth. The blonde sauntered across the room and sat on a settee at the foot of the bed. She gracefully took one sheer white stocking, rolled it in a bunch in her hand and very erotically began to slowly pull it up her toned leg. She pulled tight at the top and stretched the fabric across the top of her thigh. The darker white band at the top of her stocking rested two inches below her honey-pot. With the grace of a ballerina she fastened the garter to the stocking at the front and the back. She repeated the actions with her other leg. Next, the blonde goddess pulled the white satiny thong up both of her legs. She stood at this moment and turned with her back to Jamal. The long thin triangle slipped easily in place between her tight muscular cheeks.

Jamal began to feel himself stiffen. The crotch of his workpants became noticeably strained as he watched the decoration of this truly wonderful gift. The woman now bent over slightly and picked up her satiny white bra. Her legs were spread slightly, her ass was perfectly framed by the stocking tops, the satin garter straps and the thong waistband. Her skin was tanned brown with slight tan lines overlapping the thong's silky triangle. The bra's clasp was in the front and Jamal did not see much as she, with her back to him fastened the front of the bra and adjusted her rounded orbs into the soft but structured garment. The teddy was the last garment to be hung from this piece of art. She slipped it delicately over her head and the silky garment floated down her curvaceous body like a spring rain. It was more like a see though dress than a teddy Jamal noticed, but the effect was the same.

Jamal's blood stiffened piece now extended down his left leg as he began to squeeze the head and the shaft with his right hand. The beauty sat on the settee again, reached down to the side of it and picked up a pair of white patent leather stilettos. The heel was at least 4 inches. She elegantly put each of the stilettos on her feet and rose again from the settee. She returned to the mirror hanging on the door of her walk in closet. She inspected herself first at the top by again tussling her straight platinum long blonde hair. She next adjusted her see through nightie at the shoulders, pulled on the edges of her bra and then slid her fingers on the inside hem of her thong and ran them to the bottom of her groin. She did a quick turn, inspected her backside and then walked to the middle door that led to the exit of the room and called out, "Paul, can you help me up here for a second?"

"O.K. Tabs. I'll be there in a minute!" was the shouted response.

The blonde quickly shuffled into her closet and closed the door, leaving a slight gap from which she could see. Jamal was eager to see what was going to happen next. He remained in the shadows but close the screen door, so that he could here what was said. He continued with his manual movements below his waist.

Paul appeared at the door of the bedroom. "Tabitha? Where are you?" he called. He walked to the centre of the room. As he did, the blonde Tabitha opened the door and scampered up behind him. She quickly put her hands to his eyes as she stood behind him and said, "Guess who?" In her four inch heals, Tabitha towered over Paul. He was six feet tall with short dark hair. He was wearing khaki pants and a blue Oxford shirt.

"Is it my gorgeous wife?" he replied.

"Happy 2nd anniversary honey," Tabitha cooed.

As she said this, she dropped her hands from his face, stepped back and allowed him to turn.

A smile came to Paul's face and he appreciated the masterpiece in front of him. "You look delicious honey."

Tabitha twirled for him so he could appreciate all of her ass...ets. After her twirl, she regained her proximity to him and lowered her right hand to his crotch. Paul stood in awe and pleasure. His khakis were bulging in the front as she slowing stroked her hand up and down the crease she herself had inspired.

"Oh my. What have we here?" she queried. "There seems to be a little discomfort down here. Let me see if I can do anything about that. Let's relieve some of this pressure I've created."

Tabitha squatted down on the four-inch stilettos in front of Paul. Her fingers explored the inner side of his waist on his pants. Her left hand began to un tuck his belt from the loops of his khakis. The right grabbed and manipulated the buckle to free the belt. With the leather belt now drooping to the sides, Tabitha unbuttoned the top of his pants and slowly but purposefully slid down the brass zipper. Her hand returned to the top of his trousers and masterfully pulled them to a heap on to the floor. Tabitha eyed his excitement. It could not be concealed as it pressed the elastic like fabric from the inside.

While letting out a seductive, "OOOOHHHHH", she traced the contours of his cock, stopping to squeeze its different parts as she now began to feel the heat in her own loins. Paul's hands caressed her shoulders as he looked down to her with approval. Tabitha's fingers found the insides of his stretchy waistband and gingerly pulled the boxer briefs towards the floor. As the waistband freed the head of his manhood, his penis snapped up towards Tabitha's face. Its one eye stared her in the face as she finished pulling down the briefs and as Paul finished unbuttoning his shirt and then stepping out of his pants and briefs. Her fingernails scraped their way to the top of his legs and then she place her hands on his ass. Her mouth opened wide as she bobbed her head forward to accept his organ into her warm, wet , wanting mouth. Paul looked down amorously at his beautiful wife of two years. Her lips were stretched wide around his pole and her head slowly moved back and forth. Her warm lips slid the entire length of his cock. Tabitha's azure eyes fixed upon Paul's, looking for his approval. At the base she would pause momentarily as his meat nestled against the back of her throat. His cock slowly withdrew from her mouth and Jamal could hear a slight 'POP!' as the vacuum created with her mouth was broken. A slight string of throat saliva and pre-cum mixture dangled between her pouting lips and head of his bulbous helmet.

Paul enjoyed the sight and the feeling and placed his hands on the back of this beauty's head as his hips began to counter move with his hands. As his hips rocked forward into her face, his hands pulled the back of her head, impaling her mouth into his groin. Paul leaned his head back and could only muster guttural groans and grunts. Tabitha was enjoying the pleasure she was offering to her husband. Although he was getting a little rough she thought it was well worth it when she heard the grunts and groans. Drool, saliva and pre-cum were leaking from the seal she created around his dick and then the mixture dropped and splattered on her heaving tits.

Tabitha moved her hands around to the meat that was being stuffed into her facial cavity. Her left hand encroached the base of his cock and she slowly began to pump his organ back and forth into her mouth. Her grip was tight and she twisted the grip along his shaft in a screw like fashion for added affect. Her left and grabbed his sack which was slapping against her chin. With gentle pressure she teased his balls with her thumb and first two fingers. She continued her skilled blowjob for 10 minutes occasionally switching hands to stroke his meat. Her tits were now covered in a sheen of slobber and pre cum. She could tell Paul was approaching his pinnacle. She knew this moment because she felt as if the width of his cock grew by 25 percent before he blew. Normally Tabitha liked to swallow his seed not wanting any to go to waist or end up messing herself or the furniture, but since this was their anniversary Tabitha was prepared to pull his dick out and let him shoot his wad all over her face.

"Oh shit Baby." Paul groaned, "I'm going to bust my nut. Fuck that feels so good. Ohhh, yeah fuck your mouth feels so good honey!" Tabitha began to increase the speed of her jacking hand. She only kept the head of his cock in or near the entrance to her mouth as she stroked for all she was worth. She continued to squeeze and tease his balls as he yelled out, "Oh yeah, here it comes Baby, open your mouth!"

At that point, Tabitha moved her head back about three inches from his cock. She saw the first rope shoot from his cannon and land between her nose and top lip. She closed her eyes and just missed getting the second steaming rope in her left eye. She continued to stoke his meat and he groaned loudly and jerked in spasms. Another steaming gob landed between her eyes and dripped down along the slope of her tiny nose. The fourth stream hit her blonde bangs and landed across the top of her hair. The last large globule of cum shot from his hose and landed on her chin and due to its weight dropped to her cleavage. For the next 5 or six strokes, Paul's dick shot tiny balls of cum in an indiscriminate manner all over her lower face, neck and tits. At this moment, Tabitha put his now shrinking cock back in her mouth and sucked the remaining cum that was left in the shaft of his dick. Paul's knees were getting weak and beginning to buckle. His cock was now its most sensitive and vulnerable and his body shook until her lips removed their vacuum hold on his shrivelling noodle.

"Holy shit Honey. That was incredible," Paul admitted. He chuckled a little as he looked down at her. "You are just covered in cream Baby. Thank you, that was incredible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Paul. Wow you really hit me with your best shot there." Tabitha stood up straight and started towards the bathroom. "I'm going to go freshen up a bit honey. Why don't you make your self more comfortable on the bed. I have a little more in store for you."

"O.K. babe. I can't imagine what it would be but, if it is half as good as that was, it won't take me long to recuperate." Tabitha went into the bathroom and turned the sink on. Jamal could see her reflection in the mirror. As Tabitha splashed some warm water on her face and picked the cum from her hair, Jamal had some time to rearrange himself. He was so excited that his under shorts were almost soaked from pre-cum. He undid his zipper and unsnapped his pants. He pulled his big black wand up and over his waistband and let it stab the warm summer air. Jamal slowly massaged his balls and base of his cock. He thought to himself how much better this was than watching T.V. If only he had his nice cold beer. He looked around the patio and discovered a nice and sturdy, padded patio chair. The show was going to continue so he thought he might as well get comfortable.

Paul laid on the bed naked. He adjusted the pillows behind himself as he waited for his model wife to reappear.

After some final touch ups in the bathroom, Tabitha reappeared, still wearing her complete sexy under-set along with a set of silk gloves that extended the length of her arms to her elbows. She pressed a couple of buttons on a tiny CD player on the nightstand and walked to the settee at the foot of the bed. As the music started, she bent down and picked up a white top hat. She slowly began to strut around the room as Joe Cocker's "You can leave your hat on." began to wail from the portable player. She began her rhythmic strip tease by first bending down with her legs straight and her shapely ass facing Paul on the bed. She seductively swayed her ass as she un-strapped each shoe and stepped out of them. Paul was beginning to really like what he saw. Although not completely hard yet, his dick was making a comeback.

The statuesque blonde then stepped up onto the settee and then the bed. As she moved her torso to the beat, she lifted her white night dress and slid it up over her head and tossed it at her lover. Again she danced and pranced on the bed before she slid her panties down her supple thighs and to the bed. Teasingly she kicked the flimsy material towards Paul and his ever-stiffening shaft. She then began to remove her fingers from her white gloves. She bit the fingertips of each of the gloves and seductively removed them with her ivory white teeth. With her bare hands now, she effortlessly unsnapped the white bra, which held back the succulent mounds of flesh on her chest. They sprang free with vigour. As the music filled room, she gently squeezed the two melons in all directions. This was teasing and pleasing her husband to no end.

Paul was now flying at full mast. He slowly stroked his sausage as pre cum again drizzled from its nozzle. As the song finished, Tabitha threw the hat from her head and her blonde locks fell towards the floor. She crawled her way between Paul's legs and replaced his hand with hers. As she manipulated his pulsing member with her hand she leaned forward and began to gently bite at his nipples. Paul wanted to repay her for the pleasure he was receiving and slid his right hand between her legs as his left hand pinched and squeezed her brown nipples. Paul slid his two big fingers along either side of her clitoral hood. Tabitha was already turned on by her own seductive dance and was practically dripping nectar from her moist folds. His fingers easily slid along her outer lips and as he sandwiched her clit between the fingers he applied some firm pressure to her stem.

"Oh my God Paul, that feels sooo good," She whimpered.

She continued to stroke and rub the shaft of his cock. Paul pleasured her to near orgasm but didn't want to send her over the top yet. He stopped the clitoral stimulation and put his two fingers into his mouth. He wanted to taste her sex while at the same time lubricate his digits for penetration into her love nest. Tabitha bit her bottom lip has he slowly inserted his two fingers into her pussy. She then licked her own hand for some lubrication for the manual stimulation she was providing. The two lovers simultaneously built a lather in their partner's loins. When Tabitha felt that Paul was ready for a ride, she pushed on his chest until he fell on his back. She released her grip on his knob and straddled her legs on either side of her man. She then removed herself from her knees and squatted above Paul. With her left hand she began to rub Paul's cock against the slick lips of her soaking pussy. The head was fully greased and at the entrance of her nest when she released her grasp of him and placed her hands on his chest. As she balanced and steadied herself on Paul's chest, she slowly began to lower her gummy box down on his rigid pole. Paul was already in heaven. Having cum once already he knew he was ready to give his wanton fuck toy the ride of her life. As her pelvic bone met his, her knees began to pivot and lift her ass off of his pelvis. Paul aided her ascent with an upward thrust of his hips. As she rose, her pussy glove slid up the turgid shaft to its bulbous head. Paul helped her by placing his hands on the underside of her thighs, close to her sculptured ass.

Tabitha picked up the rhythm as she rode his meat. She met each of his up thrusts with a down thrust.

"Ungh...Fuck...Ungh...Fuck...Ungh...Fuck," was all that she could mutter as she slid up and down.

Paul felt good and was just enjoying seeing the pleasure of his wife. Her tits rode in sync with her piston like undulations. They circled slightly, and bounced with poetic symmetry. They fucked like this for five minutes and then Tabitha dropped back to her knees. Being so flexible was a positive trait for her in the sack. She managed to swivel around on his cock while ensuring he remained inside of her pussy. She now faced his feet and bent forward placing her hands on his shins. Paul had and excellent view of her ripe and succulent ass as it rose and fell onto his cock. Paul placed his hands on her round ass and massaged her cheeks. This position was her favourite. Paul's cock hit her G spot with each thundering thrust. Her clit was simultaneously rubbed on the way up.

12