Peeping Jane

Story Info
Female voyeur finds you irresistable.
2.3k words
4.04
40.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akfetish
akfetish
11 Followers

I see you. Again. I spy with my little eye something naked. I spy with my little eye something big. I spy with my little eye something that draws me obsessively to your window and that has driven me to a near madness of desire.

You don't know me. You might recognize me, if you turned out your lights and peered into the darkness outside your bedroom window, but from watching you night after night, I know I'm safe. If you did look, though, you'd see your behind-the-house neighbor, the shrinking woman lacking any remarkable feature. A nobody. A "Plain Jane". Brown hair, brown eyes, average height, average weight, dark clothes, and wet, wet panties. I have to change out my panties after every secret visit to your window.

You wouldn't look at me twice, but then, I never looked at you twice until I discovered the secret of your window. Your window that magically revealed you in all your glory. It shone a light on your masculinity. It has shown me who you really are.

I see you, average man, average height, average weight, with auburn hair and blue, blue eyes. I've seen you in your garden. I've seen you in the grocery store. I've seen you riding your bike. Anyone in the neighborhood might claim those things, but only I have seen you in your bedroom.

The first time I saw you through your magic window, it was an accident. I happened to be outside because it was one of those beautiful warm nights where the air wraps around you and the crickets sing and the grass is soft and the stars shine clear and bright. I was outside and near your yard when I saw the flash of you crossing your bedroom window. I wandered closer out of curiosity. I didn't even think about it, I just walked up to your window and looked.

I noticed you keep your computer in your bedroom, along the right-hand wall, opposite your bed, and it was on. I also noticed you are very neat with your bed made, your clothes in a hamper and your dresser top organized. You apparently found the night as warm as I because the window was open just a little, and you entered your bedroom carrying a glass of water. I shrunk back, worried you might see me, not knowing yet you could not. You set the water next to your keyboard and stretched. I could tell you were warm the way you swiped at your forehead with the back of one wrist. Then you took off your shirt.

It was sudden, and I wasn't expecting the reaction my body gave me. I felt a thrill of a tingle as my breath caught. Your back flexed as you lifted the shirt over your head and tossed it into your hamper. I found myself imagining the feel of your broad shoulders under my hands, the taste of your sweat on my tongue.

You sat at the computer, your back mostly to me, and checked your e-mail fruitlessly. Pausing a moment with a sip of water, you dropped down your favorites list and clicked a site. It was obviously erotic; I could see the fleshy pictures clearly from outside. You browsed until you found a video you liked, and hit play. It was a woman and a man having oral sex. She sucked him until he came in her face.

I was shocked. Then I was double shocked to realize I was not feeling the usually accompanying "appalled". I was shocked and... aroused. I had never, ever, browsed the internet for porn. I wouldn't have known where to begin, or even realized why I would want to watch. But right now, I was watching the porn you were watching, and I was also watching you watching the porn.

You were at an angle, your back to me, but I could also see along your right side and I saw the bulging in your pants. I saw you brush it with your hand. I saw you angle your hips to loosen the folds of your pants to give your hardening cock more room. It was a short video, and you moved onto another. This one a close-up of a woman unzipping a man's pants and fondling his cock until he was hard. Then she sucked and sucked like a champ until he jerked himself off across her bare, heaving, and quite unnatural breasts.

You leaned back in your chair and unclasped your belt, unbuttoned and unzipped your pants, and folded the top aside to set your own cock free. I was again shocked when I realized you didn't wear underwear, and shocked again when I saw the size and beauty of your cock.

I haven't seen that many in my life, but I have seen enough to know that yours was more than above average; it was huge. You were very comfortable stroking it as you watched the video. You even managed to keep stroking the smooth shaft as you reached into a drawer with your other hand and bring out the lube. It was then that I realized that my panties were soaked, and I was touching myself through my pants.

I stopped suddenly, afraid at what I was doing, what I was feeling. My desire and need warred with the puritanical embarrassment I was raised to feel. It was then that you moaned and snapped me out of my reverie with a primal flush of heat and dampness. I didn't care if you didn't care. You were free, stroking your huge cock over and over, your other hand pressing against your auburn bush. Your hips were thrusting rhythmically and so were mine. I gave in. I reached into my own pants and placed a finger across my clit and rubbed back and forth, back and forth, in time to your own stroking.

I came first, then you, shielding your cum shot with one hand so it rained down only upon your belly. You continued stroking as the video played out, but I knew you weren't watching anymore. I snuck away before you stood, afraid you might hear my panting breath.

I came back to your window the next night, and the next, and the next. If I had to miss a night, I was devastated and I thought about you constantly, sitting in front of your computer, or lying on your bed as you did a few times. Always alone.

The first time I saw you at the grocery store after I had started watching you at night, I was filled with a wave of lust and I was too afraid to move. You were buying apples, a bunch of grapes, one pear and a small bag of carrots. I thought for one moment your eyes lifted to mine, but I was so nervous you would be able to read my erotic thoughts I pretended to be very interested in the bananas.

It has been over a month, now. It is August and hotter than ever. What I will do in the winter is a vague concern, but I imagine I will stand in the snow. I have not been able to stop myself from watching you. I stand outside your open window. You take off your shirt.

It is your shoulders that always give me my first thrill. They are broad and your arms are muscled. Your back is straight and fine. Your chest has a neat covering of hair and I long to put my face in it. You have your glass of water by the computer, and you check your e-mail, as always, fruitlessly. I am wet already thinking of what's coming, but your hand that hovers over the mouse stops and instead reaches forward and turns off your monitor.

I am dismayed! You always watch at least one video as your cock gets hard and you have to open your pants. I shrink to the side of your window and am poised to run. Have you heard me? Did I moan? Is this finally the night that you just don't feel like it?

Your shoulders are tight, but as you come to some decision they loosen and you brush the front of your pants with your hand. I see that you're hardening even though you've not watched your nightly video. Then you stand, and I wonder if tonight you will lie alone in your bed to masturbate, but you don't move that way. Instead, you push your chair back and you turn slightly away from your computer, so I have you in full profile. Your cock is distorting the front of your pants and you brush it again before you unbuckle your belt. My hand is already in my pants, my finger damp with the slow stroking I'm giving my clit. I freeze as you move towards your open window.

You're moving slowly, pushing the button on your pants through the buttonhole, your penetrating blue gaze staring straight through your magical window at me. I shrink down, but your window is the very long, old-fashioned kind and my head is well above the sill. Still you move towards the window, without any sign of alarm or acknowledgement of my presence besides your intense stare.

I am found out, I think, and I realize I can't run. I am frozen as you slowly part the front of your pants, lowering the zipper as I've seen you do every night. Your huge cock remains trapped until you can pull it free, and you do, right in front of your window. The window is partway open, and you open it the rest of the way, then you lift the screen.

Your hand cradles your cock; it is hard and smooth, full of pulsing blood, the head swollen and so dark with it, it is nearly purple. Your hair is trim and your balls are high and tight with need. You stroke gently and I hear the soft whisper of your skin. I have held my breath, and I release it. You have heard me, but you continue to stroke as you step as close to the window as you can. I stand, my secret revealed. As I come into the square of light thrown from your bedroom window, you squeeze your cock and stroke it again and again, slowly. Because I am on the ground outside and lower than your bedroom floor, my mouth is exactly level with your beautiful, hard cock. I look up at you and find you looking down at me, your blue eyes penetrating me, desiring me, needing me, and you smile. You must see the naked desire on my face, and you hold your cock in the open palm of you hand, offering yourself. I accept.

I am timid at first, afraid of your hugeness in my mouth, but you are gentle and allow me to ease you in, to get you slick enough to slide. As my lips and tongue move on you I feel your cock swell in my mouth till your head squeaks against the inside of my teeth. I use my hand on your shaft, squeezing and pulling as I have watched you do night after night. I feel your hand on the top of my head, a light pressure, and you moan as I have not heard you before.

The night is at my back, the crickets chirruping and someone's sprinkler chucking across their lawn. At my front is you, who I did not think noticed me as I watched and desired your desire to be for me. Faster and faster, I suck and you rock your hips unconsciously in time to me. Your hand clutches my hair and I feel you readying. Suddenly you stop and pull back. I am cheated! I think. More! I want. All of you! I need.

You are panting and your wet-glistening cock is hard and dark with flushing blood. I stand, my red-lipped mouth still open as you hold out your hand to me. I take it. I climb onto your windowsill and you help me into your bedroom, your sanctuary. You pull my sweaty t-shirt over my head and unclasp my bra with one hand. I let it fall to the floor as you look at my body the way no one has before. You stroke my breasts and my hard nipples explode with feeling under your palm. You look into my eyes. You look straight into me, and I see you've known I've been watching you for days, maybe weeks. Maybe the entire time. I am caught in your gaze and I do not want to leave. You push down on my shoulder, gently, and I understand. I kneel before you in your bedroom, your bed to my left, your darkened computer to my right, and your needful cock right in front of my face.

I take your cock again in my mouth for only a few deep-throating thrusts, but you are ready. You pull back and grip your pulsating shaft as I lean back to expose my face and breasts to you. You gasp as you cum on me and groan as you shoot again and again, coating my face, my reddened lips, my breasts. There is so much, I hadn't realized because you had always covered your ejaculate with one hand. Now I am covered in the lust we created together. I run my hands over it, feeling the slickness on my body. I lick my lips and take it into myself.

You stare into my eyes and smile. You offer me your hand to rise. You leave and come back with a warm, damp washcloth for me to clean up your beautiful cum. Then you lead me to the bed, unbutton my pants and slide them away. You slide down my underwear, you are so gentle, and you smile. Then you return my favor. Tenfold.

akfetish
akfetish
11 Followers