Peeping Martin Ch. 01

Story Info
Telescope makes for interesting neighborhood.
899 words
3.97
49.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gabbycat
Gabbycat
10 Followers

Martin watched as the asteroid shower rained down into the atmosphere through his telescope. The sight was breath taking; he looked at his watch and mused. “Not as beautiful as what should be happening across the street.”

He looked through the eyepiece and moved the telescope towards the bathroom window across the street. Right on time it was seven thirty in the evening, and his neighbor Teresa was giving her two-year-old boy a bath. This nighttime ritual had developed by accident. One evening he was watching the stars and the cat jumped on the telescope while he was taking some notes. When he peered through the eyepiece he saw Teresa in a white shirt, no bra, being splashed to sopping by her son. Having been a widower for a long time he had no intention of romance.

However, his own wet t-shirt contest was great, and the same person always won. Teresa could win any wet t-shirt contest hands down. Her large firm titties bounced as she laughed. As her shirt would get wet the thin material would cling tightly. He watched intently tonight as this all happened. She was in a skirt tonight as well. Little denim cut off looking thing, but as she bent over the bathtub it showed both of her butt cheeks rather well.

Martin felt a familiar twitch in his groin. He watched as the young mother tended her child, just waiting. A few minutes after she left the bathroom with the boy snuggled in a towel. Soon she was back. She stripped off that tight wet shirt releasing her large tits into full view. He swallowed hard as he could see it fall to the floor, then she wiggled her firm hips out of her skirt. As she bent over to test her bubbly bath water her ass jiggled just a bit. The nice bounce caused his cock to twitch again. This time he just unbuckled his pants and let his old boy loose.

He always was amazed she hardly ever wore underwear. As she turned he focused in on her cunt, the nicely trimmed bush. Reaching behind him he pulled up a stool that he kept close by and he continued to watch. She slid into her bath, the tub not being deep enough to conceal most of her. He started to stroke his staff as she began running the wash cloth over her body, the suds reflecting off of her skin as she soaped her body up. He imagined himself running his hands over her slicked body. Her looking at him lustily. Him sliding his clothes off in front of her as she ran her tongue over her lips. He wouldn’t get in the tub with her, no, just stand beside and massage the gels, and soaps into her skin.

As he ran his hands over her breasts and stomach her eyes began to mist over and she started to reach for him. She took his cock in her hand then stroked it a few times letting her thumb roll over the smooth head. She slowly brought his cock into her mouth sucking it greedily, tasting the pre cum dripping from the tip. She swallowed his cock to the back of her throat as her hands stroked and manipulated his balls. He placed both hands on the back of her head directing her movements. He neared to climax and stopped her. She smelt sweet and clean as he picked her up out of the tub and carried her into her bedroom. He laid her on the bed as she smiled sweetly at him. He moved his calloused hands over her large titties and watched intently as she threw her head back leaning her breasts harder into his palms.

He knelt down lowering his lips to her muff, still tweaking and pinching her large brown nipples. He ran his tongue over her clit. When she sighed he bit it between his teeth causing her to squeal he then licked and teased it with his tongue as she responded to him. She moaned beneath him, squeezing her thighs against the side of his head. He pushed them away spreading her wide for a better view and easier access to the spots that made her hips squirm beneath him. He smiled as he heard her beg him to finish her. He gave her what she asked for. He stuck his tongue in her puss licking and sucking until he felt the flood come against his lips.

He stood stroking his hard cock a few times then roughly sinking his ol’ boy into her to his surprise she came for him again. Her pussy sucked against his staff, she ground her hips into his as he thrust into her. She ran her nails down his back he thrust his cock into her deeper. She moaned loudly telling him how much he pleased her. He crushed her lips in a kiss as his own flood came.

Martin opened his eyes as his fantasy had caused a very physical reaction. As he wiped off his hand on a near by towel he looked in the telescope to see his personal fantasy step out of the bath and into a towel. He watched as she walked out of his ability of sight. Smiling he stood up and placed the stool back into its place, until the next night.

Gabbycat
Gabbycat
10 Followers