Peeping Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

I continued to stand there looking across the way. It was getting darker now, the sun just getting ready to set. It was beautiful outside. A good excuse to remain where I was, waiting on the sunset, neighbor or no neighbor...half naked or not. I glanced about, and then back towards her, expecting another wave, or head nod of that idiotic acknowledgement of one another's presence as we shared the quiet peaceful evening together a short distance apart. And then my eyes seemed to focus on where her hand was. Mainly because it had disappeared. All I really could see was the fact that it had slipped down inside the front of the panties she was wearing. Not like I could really see anything, but it was the fact that I couldn't see it, which was telling the real story. And it was even dark enough, that I wasn't sure I could even see movement, if her hand was moving...was doing, what my mind was now telling me she was doing. Standing there looking at me, from across the way. I wondered briefly if I should look away, go back inside...but her words froze me in place, or rather froze my eyes in place anyway.

"They call me that, because I enjoy rubbing one out. Especially if someone is watching me at the time."

"Was she? Really?"

And then as though she'd been reading my mind, I saw her lift up the front of the black tank she had on. The bra she'd been wearing earlier...gone. Once more I was staring at those beautiful pert tits of hers, staring at her as she lifted them in each one of her hands, and then boldly going so far as to encircle her nipples with her finger-tips, teasing them for me. She lowered one hand again, keeping one on her breast as she played with it, the other slithering back down the front of her panties again, this time making it clearly obvious that she was indeed fingering herself. I could feel the hard stiff press of my cock against my khaki shorts again, not to mention the coolness of the surrounding steel bar of my railing as it pressed against my erection through my shorts.

She turned to the side, at first I couldn't quite figure out what she was doing, or why. And then I noticed that her hand was sticking out of the bottom of her panties, balled into a fist, with just her thumb sticking out. She pointed at it, and then at me.

I nodded my head, grinning like an idiot savant, still not knowing what the hell she meant or was doing while standing there like that. She looked around as though checking to see if anyone else was outside, or looking over at her...or us, which I then did too. No one was, though her call over to me brought my attention immediately back to her.

"Take it out," she called, having removed her hand...sort of, though it was still down the front of her panties. Her other hand still fondling her breast as she turned back around once again facing me.

"What?" I called back glancing around again, just in case the sound of my voice had been picked up by all the other Peeping Tom neighbors, and that it might have alerted them to the fact that my neighbor across the way, was indeed...rubbing one out while I watched her.

"Show me your dick!" She called out a bit louder this time, and once again I was checking for a sudden flurry of patio lights coming on. None did. I looked back at her, answering.

"Yeah...right," I laughed as though she was just fucking with me, not being serious. And then she pulled her panties down, stepping out of them simultaneously removing her top. She now stood there entirely naked. Even as dark as it was starting to get, I could see she had no hair, or very little even if she did between her legs, though the position of her hand helped to conceal that. But now I could see, and quite clearly, that she was indeed fingering her cunt.

"Please?" She called out once again, this time in a little girl voice, expectant of a girl begging something of her daddy. "I want to look at it when I cum," she called out once more, this time making me fear even more so that someone would take notice of this conversation, and worse...pick up on the words being spoken. I surprised myself...maybe even her a little. I undid my belt, unzipped my zipper, and felt my khakis drop down around my ankles. I wasn't wearing any underwear, everything I had was still down in the washer, which I'd forgotten to go down and throw in the dryer. But at the moment, that was the last thing on my mind. She turned to the side again, which was a definite signal, so I did, purposely moving my hand away, giving her the profile and silhouette I now knew she was hoping to see as the last bit of light slowly faded. Within moments, it was too fucking dark to see anything. Her or me. I heard what I thought was a soft audible moan, and then stood there watching her walk back into the house, still naked, where she stood in front of the light coming from the TV. She waved, blowing me a kiss. I waved back, dick sticking straight out in front of me, one hand stroking it. Additional movement...off to one side, her mom suddenly coming up to stand there beside her, looking over...daughter still standing, looking, turning. Talking to mom, waving again. They both did. I kicked off my shorts, turned...and walked back into my place.

I needed to go throw my clothes into the dryer. And then after that, I needed to take a cold shower. I found myself standing in the middle of my bedroom with a massive erection.

Fuck the shower.

**

When I woke up the following morning, I automatically took a quick peek through the window across the way on my way in to make coffee. As I did, I saw Becca's mother sitting outside on her balcony. She must have been waiting to try and catch a glimpse of me, as the moment I peered out, she waved. But it wasn't the friendly kind of wave either, it was the "come over here" kind that I was seeing. Curious, I walked out moving towards the railing. She called. "Thought you might like to know, we've got your laundry over here!"

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. I had gone to bed forgetting all about my wet laundry sitting in the washer. I'd been so consumed with jerking off, soon after falling asleep, that it had completely escaped me. "Thank you," I called over feeling stupid. "I'll come over and pick it up as soon as I've had a coffee," I informed Becca's mother.

"Don't bother with that," she called back. "Just put on a fresh pot. Meet you at the door," she basically insisted. I nodded my head and then went back inside. At the very least I needed to change out of the shorts I was wearing. I'd been living in the same pair of Khaki shorts now for the better part of three days. Bad enough I didn't have any clean underwear to put on, but I did have a clean pair of shorts and a reasonably decent shirt I could put on. That...and needing a quick shave. If I was about to meet my new neighbor on a more personal level, it was the least I could do. I had noticed as we'd been chatting across the way, that she'd been sitting there outside in her lounge chair again, wearing only what appeared to be some sort of light blue, lightweight cover up with either Japanese, or Chinese designs on it. I had noticed when she had first waved at me, that it had parted slightly, quickly revealing that she either wore very little, or absolutely nothing on beneath it. Remembering when I had seen her slightly larger breasts the day before, I had to again chase those thoughts away, or I'd end up greeting her with another hard-on again. Fifteen minutes later I had crossed the courtyard and made my way up to their unit. I rang the doorbell and heard footsteps. Moments later the door opened. Becca's mother hadn't changed clothes at all, even though she was expecting me. Even as she took my hand in greeting, her silk-like Kimono parted briefly, giving me a quick glimpse, confirming what I had suspected before. It was more than likely, all she had on.

"Hi, I'm Darlene," she said introducing herself, stepping back and then adding. "Come in, come in...already poured you a coffee, just not sure what you'd care to put in it," she stated. "Tom is it?"

"Yeah Tom. Thank you. Black," I said following her into the kitchen now. She handed me my coffee, poured another for herself, and then led me back outside to the balcony again.

"Yeah, Rub thought you might have forgotten your laundry, went back late last night and put it in the dryer for you. I picked it up a little while ago, got it all folded," she said smiling demurely.

"Ah...thank you," I said really feeling foolish now for having forgot it, finding it somewhat odd that Becca's mother also called her by her rather interesting nickname. "Yeah, not really used to doing a lot of things for myself, guess I'm sort of out of practice when it comes to things like that."

"No worries, no big deal, you didn't seem to have all that much," though she smiled at me again, even allowing her eyes to drop down, looking at my groin momentarily. "Mostly underwear and stuff, " she seemed to be teasing. She had reached over, setting her coffee down on the small table that separated the two of us. When she did, her flimsy robe parted, one of her very large breasts suddenly and fully revealed. Even then, she didn't appear to notice that it was now poking completely out as she settled back into her seat again. Though I had certainly looked, I now purposely looked away, sipping on my own coffee as a means of something to focus on besides her bare boob. When she spoke to me again however, once more drawing my attention to her, her boob remained where it was.

"Rub should be up anytime now," she mentioned. "She always sleeps in a bit longer on Sunday's, but figured you'd be the up and at em kind of a guy, so thought I'd catch you before you went wandering down to the laundry room and discovered, or perhaps thought that someone had run off with all your clothing."

I smiled at her, again thanking her, but the obvious was simply too obvious to properly ignore any longer. "Yeah, appreciate your doing that, but...I probably should tell you, one of your...ah, one of your breasts is kind of showing."

Though she looked down as though needing to confirm it was first, she didn't react in quite the way I might have expected upon seeing it. She did laugh, chuckling. "Yeah, guess it is isn't it?" She then said, and then reached up sliding her massive mammary back inside the opening of her Kimono. "Love this," she said fingering the material, but it does tend to do that from time to time, flimsy as it is. Hope that didn't offend you or anything, but as I'm sure you've already guessed by now...neither Rub or I are very modest around here. No one else seems to mind too much either, though we do tend to have a few other like-minded neighbors living around here, which I'm sure you'll probably discover." She reached for her coffee again, and again her breast fell nearly all the way out again. And though I didn't sit there and stare at it exactly, it was hard not glancing at it from time to time as we spoke. Figured it was a moot point with her anyway, especially when she stood to go and refill our cups, coming back. I then noticed the sash on her Kimono had become even looser. Most of both breasts now wobbling and bobbing about as she walked over, leaning over, and setting my refilled coffee back down. I got a pretty good look at both of them when she did that.

The worst part was, I could feel myself getting aroused again. After all, it had been so long since I'd even been with a woman, and now seeing two of them virtually naked in as many days...was having a profound effect on me. Once more she was the first to notice that both breasts were clearly showing now. Once again she laughed. "Like I said, love the gown, but it doesn't stay closed very well. Sorry..."

"Don't be," I responded back, noticing that she made no effort to tuck her boobs back in again however.

"Good," she smiled leaving things as they were. "Like I said, Rub and I aren't very modest, and truth be told, we're probably more than a little exhibitionistic at times. Which again I am sure, you've already discovered. I did try to warn her about doing what she did though, told her not to scare you, or end up chasing you away already. You seem to be, or hopefully will be a good neighbor. Last thing we want or need is some religious fanatic who could end up making things difficult for everyone else living here. But...you did seem to enjoy playing along just a little, so I guess there's really no need for any of us to be concerned about things like that now is there?" She asked sitting back in her chair again, though the movement had caused her gown to open entirely, revealing her twin peaks fully and completely. But it hadn't stopped there either. And though I couldn't exactly see...there was no hint of any panties further below, telling me in an instant, she was indeed entirely naked. The slight thickening and fattening of my cock I had felt earlier however, was hovering on the verge of being a full-blown erection. I had to shift, adjusting myself in my chair slightly in order to accommodate myself, and keep things from become even more uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I ah...guess I sort of did...didn't I?" Trying not to stare, but Darlene seemed to be enjoying the attention.

"A little too dark though," she frowned briefly. "Nice silhouette from what I could see over here, but not much more than that," she added now looking over towards me. The hint of what may have been a bit of a bulge earlier, far more than that now. Dropping my hands down into my lap in order to conceal it, seemed both ridicules, as well as unnecessary under the circumstances. If Darlene could sit there with her tits hanging out, I figured I could sit with a bit of a tent in my shorts and not make too much out of it.

"Ah thanks," I said again, not knowing what else I could say, feeling myself blush just a little though, on hearing her complimenting my rather stiff silhouette from the evening before. She was pointedly staring at my crotch now, but had taken things up a notch when she lifted her right hand, placing it on her left breast, brazenly fingering her nipple for a moment.

"Just something about watching another person, male or female...touching themselves wouldn't you agree? Something very erotic, very sensual about it. Especially if you're not sure they're watching...but then finding out that they are. Just gets to me. I think Rub and I both have the same kind of fetish. She did tell you about her nickname yes?" She asked, now purposely parting her legs as she sat there looking at me. And though she made no move to actually start touching herself, it was obvious she was inviting me to look. How could I not?

"Ah yes, she ah...told me why she goes by that, and not just because of her initials," I said fidgeting a bit more now, though I had a bit more now that needed fidgeting too.

"So it doesn't bother or offend you too terribly much to discover that several of your neighbors are a bit exhibionistic?" She pointed at the balcony adjacent to mine. "Like them," she grinned. "David and Crystal. Didn't take long for them to discover that either, and then when they did...didn't take much longer than that, for them to start participating themselves. They seem to like fucking with the lights on. I figure everyone on this side of the court is well aware of that by now. Not to mention they periodically come outside and just do it on the deck there. Rub and I have watched them several times, really put on a pretty good show too. And naturally, we sit back and put on a little show ourselves watching one another. Pretty hot all in all. But they're not the only ones. Steven over there on the other side, next to them. Single like you, not quite as well endowed as you seem to be, but he enjoys standing there on his side of the railing, jerking off while watching them, or us...whenever he happens to catch it, or is in town. Interesting to watch though...he really comes a lot, so much so...you can easily see it happening even from here. I think he's even managed to launch a few loads on Crystal a time or two. Didn't seem to mind his doing it either. If anything, I think she sort of gets off on it. Inevitably, those nights seem to go on the longest whenever Steven comes out to watch them, jerking himself off."

Now Darlene was petting herself, openly. She had a very small tuft of neatly trimmed hair on her mound, but not much else. Her neither lips bare, and from what I could see while sitting here, were already puffy and swollen looking. When she drew a finger deeper into her slit, and then removed it, licking it off...I felt my cock telling me that it was about as hard as it was ever going to get.

"Hmmm, yep...as expected, sitting here just thinking about how hot that is, has now gotten me all hot and wet. Though so's looking down at that bulge you've got sitting there, just wondering what it really does look like in the daylight." She looked up at me then, hopefully...expectantly. "Ever gotten yourself off, watching a woman masturbate?" She boldly asked.

In all the years I'd been married to my soon to be ex-wife, I had caught her actually masturbating I think twice. Both times I had stood there watching her, not letting on that I was. It had been damn fucking arousing, admittedly. I had even talked her into masturbating for me...once, she'd felt nervous and uncomfortable about doing it openly however...and had done so only for a very short period of time, eventually coaxing, more demanding that I come over and take care of her instead. Which of course I had gladly done...though disappointed even when I did that, that she hadn't completed doing what she had started for me. I'd even suggested doing the same thing for her myself, which again...she at first enjoyed watching, for a few moments. But neither one of us had ever taken it beyond that, and certainly never once to full climax.

I was even starting to relax a little, though still somewhat nervous as I was. Now thinking, and wondering about Becca, still not quite comfortable to use the same nick-name for her that even her mother seemed ok in using. I could just see her coming out onto the balcony and catch her mother and I, masturbating ourselves in front of one another. "No...close a few times maybe I guess, but no...never really have," I had answered honestly.

"You're kidding! Really?" She asked, and then actually spread her legs even further apart, openly finger-fucking herself now right there in front of me. "Then it's about time that you did, don't you think?" She smiled. "And besides," she snickered further. "I've been sitting out here most of the morning working myself up like this anyway, more or less hoping I'd get an opportunity to enjoy myself in front of you like this. Even as new of neighbors as we are. After sort of seeing your dick last night...well," she said eye-balling me once again, even nodding her head towards me, as though telling me to go ahead...do it, take it out.

"What about...Rub?" I asked, using the nickname, which for some odd reason, seemed more appropriate now under the circumstances.

"Like I said, sleeping in...though she should be up anytime now. I wouldn't worry yourself about her however, if anything...she'd be thrilled and delighted to come walking out here and see you stroking that obviously nice hard cock of yours for me...for us," she added to that. "And in case you're now wondering...no. We both draw the line at actual incest. Don't consider openly masturbating ourselves in front of one another as that. Or even in watching one another now when we do. No touching and all that. Just got to the point where it seemed rather silly. Too many times to count where we accidentally walked in on one another while we were. We both enjoy doing it, several times a day even, so eventually we just decided to be cool and open about it. Now we tend to do it more so with one another, as opposed to hidden away inside our bedrooms or bath. Still enjoy doing that too of course. But far more exciting when you have an audience, or are a member of an audience, especially on those nights when David and Crystal are in the mood to be putting on a show for everyone.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers