Peeping Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

I had been sort of wondering about that. And now I knew.

"So..."

"So?"

"Yeah...so. You gonna take it out for me so I can actually see it in the daylight this time?"

Suddenly it sounded rather silly not to. Especially as horny as I now was. And especially as Darlene peeled off her coverlet entirely, now toying with those magnificent tits of hers for me, not to mention the way she so uninhibitedly went back to finger-fucking herself.

It was the least I could do.

**

I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. I had only formally met Darlene just a short time ago, and now...here we were, about to sit here and masturbate in front of one another. Or at least she was...and I was about to. I reached down, nervously unbuttoning, and then unzipping my shorts. I sat up just enough to allow them to slide down my legs, pooling around my ankles. Darlene laughed.

"What?"

"I win the bet!" She said laughing even more. I looked down at myself. Ok, I wasn't a monster by any means, but I had nothing to be ashamed of either.

"Bet?"

"Yeah, with as many pairs of skives as you had in the wash, I bet Rub that you probably didn't even have an extra pair to put on. I'm betting you don't...or didn't did you?" She asked, not really looking at my cock yet, though I had dropped my hands down in my lap, partially concealing it.

"Yeah, I'd say...you won the bet," I told her, grinning sheepishly now.

"Wait until she hears, or sees that," Darlene continued to chuckle, though simultaneously going back to softly stroking the furrow of her wet slick pussy again for me as I sat there watching her. "This time...she has to masturbate in the back seat of the cab next time we go into town together, and try and pretend that the cabby can't see what she's doing. Always fun doing that. Though last time admittedly, the cab driver nearly drove into the ass-end of someone because of it. Thank god we weren't going very fast."

"You two always playing sex-games like that?" I had to ask, the decadence of them doing that, suddenly arousing to me for some reason. Already I had a picture of that rolling around inside my head.

"Oh yeah, all the time. Keeps things exciting and interesting, especially with neither one of us in any sort of real relationship at the moment. Too complicated, too emotional, and not in a good way either. This keeps it fun and exciting for us, almost constantly. You should see us when we go grocery shopping together. The trick is, to walk out of the store, with something interesting shoved up our cunts. Don't get me wrong either, we don't shop-lift what we take. We always pay for what's up there. Used to confuse the clerks at the counter when we told them to make sure they charged us for a cucumber, or zucchini, and then never saw one in the carts. After a while...I think they eventually caught on to what we were meaning by that. Now they even ask us, "anything EXTRA today? Things like that."

I just shook my head. I could only imagine it, but imagining it was turning me on too. I was no longer inhibited, or feeling uncomfortable sitting here stroking my own dick in front of her. It felt...surprisingly natural. Certainly arousing, more so than just about anything, especially lately. Not to mention watching her, listening to the sounds she began making as she continued playing with herself, talking to me. Getting more and more vocal about it, and wickedly obscene as she did.

I was loving it.

"Hmm, been a while since I've gotten to see one this close while someone was jerking it off for me," she began. "Nice and hard too, no real curve to it...straight. I can see myself riding that thing. Always had trouble with the curvy ones...didn't quite fit right. But I bet that one does. After we've gotten to know one another a lot better, maybe we will," she said now adding two more fingers inside herself. Three fingers...easing them in and out, pummeling her cunt for me as I sat watching, listening...fisting my own prick unabashedly now.

"Fuck!" I moaned throatily.

"I hear that," she giggled hotly. "And I love hearing it too," she added. "By the look and sound of it, you've got quite a bit of that sweet sauce pouring out of that thing. How about coming over here and smearing some of it on my nipples for me?"

I stood up, walked over towards her where she sat, and then as I'd been asked to do, began rubbing the head of my very leaky dick back and forth between her tits, smearing her nipples with my pre-juice until they were wet, sticky and glistening.

"Don't look now," she suddenly told me, "but no real surprise either, we have company."

I did look however, turning my head just long enough to see that Steven had at some point walked out onto his balcony. He was naked, and even from here, it was easy enough to see he was fisting his erection while standing against the railing, looking over towards us. Although that might have been interesting another time to watch maybe, I was far more focused, and interested on what was happening here. Although it was also interesting in an entirely new way to me, to know that someone else was now watching me. Enough so, that the inevitable was only moments away. Maybe it was my "cum-face" that gave it away. Because I was really struggling now.

"Do it baby...do it, go ahead, spray that precious spunk all over these titties for me. Go right ahead honey...cream em, juice em...fuck em up really nice with all that white hot man sauce of yours!"

I kept jacking, and then grunted, feeling the first powerful ejaculate leap from my cock, in seconds I was spraying her tits down like a fire-hose. Darlene laughing, gasping...and then seconds later climaxing as well, loud enough that nearby dogs started barking.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! That's it...cover em baby, cover em...oh fuck!" She screamed, and continued to pummel away at her cunt until the damn burst.

Needless to say, I wasn't at all surprised when moments after that, Becca came walking out onto the balcony. She too was naked, and uncaring that she was, or that anyone else could most likely see her. I even turned my head, but by then...Steven had disappeared back inside his place. I wondered how long it might be, before he made an appearance again. Especially now that Becca had shown up.

"And I bet I lost the bet too didn't I?" She asked, smiling...looking down at my slightly spent cock, and then at the torrent of semen, which was covering her mother's breasts as Darlene sat, smearing and rubbing it into herself as though it were hand lotion.

"Damn," Becca said frowning, and then smiling. "I should have known you'd never wake me, had to have that one for yourself didn't you?"

Darlene looked at me, winked. "Oh, I'm sure given a few moments, especially with you sitting there with your legs spread, it won't take time here for Tom to repeat that performance. Will it Tom?"

Rub, was already working her clit. Biggest one I had ever seen before in fact. Jerking it, and jacking it like a miniature cock.

"No...can't say it will," I told them both.

"Cool!" Becca grinned.

"In the meantime, I'll pour us all a fresh coffee, might take a while, and besides, it's early yet. No sense rushing things, going to be a long fun day together, don't you think?" Darlene headed back inside to refill our coffees.

I took another chair across from Becca. "By the way, thanks for doing the rest of my laundry for me."

"You're welcome. But that was actually mom's idea in the first place. I think she knew it might take something like that to finally get you over here. And now that she has...said the spider to the fly."

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers