Peeping Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

I was getting hard again just thinking about that. "Let me grab my shirts," I said, and then sprinted off back into the bedroom.

**

I followed Rub downstairs soon entering the laundry/service area. Jan and Stacy were standing in the far back, smiling upon seeing Rub, and then curiously looking towards me as I entered in behind her. I noticed almost immediately that the two girls were very similar in height and appearance as Rub quickly made introductions. Stacy had long red hair currently pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing a white 'wife-beater' tee, and a very short pair of blue running shorts. She was small breasted, almost flat, but as tight as the tee was...her nipples still stood prominently poking against the material of her tee shirt. Jan had shorter hair, shoulder length, dishwater blonde in color. I also noticed beneath the sports bra she was wearing, that she had slightly larger breasts though very possibly flattened out some from the top she had on. But she too seemed to be sporting rather hard nipples as well, which hinted at some sort of activity that had been taking place just prior to our arrival.

"Jan? Stacy? This is Tom. He just moved into the third floor unit across from us," Rub said by way of introduction. They finally smiled again, even shaking hands with me as we stood there for a moment longer, though I felt a little awkward as it was again evident that we'd interrupted something. As though feeling their uncertainty, Rub continued. "No worries...he's cool," she stated. "He's even planning on coming to mom's party Saturday." Upon hearing that, the girls immediately seemed to relax, though still questioning.

"How cool?"

"Very. Mom and I have already played with him...a couple of times," she now told them both. They were now grinning.

It was at that moment that the washing machine they'd been standing next to appeared to be going into the spin cycle. "Stacy was just about to take Buck for a ride. He cool enough for that?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Way cool. Go for it!" Rub told her.

"Buck?" I questioned, still eyeballing the girls, but trying not to be too obvious about it. Which Stacy quickly made impossible for me to do, as she suddenly removed the short pair of shorts she'd been wearing, and hopped up onto the washing machine. I was now staring at her bald hairless pussy.

"Yeah, we call it the Bucking Bronco," Stacy giggled further. "It's slightly off-balance. So when it goes into the spin cycle, it gives off a rather interesting ride if you know what I mean," she told us...positioning herself on the edge, going so far as to actually spread herself over one corner of the unit as it began picking up speed and beginning to bounce around some.

"There he goes!" Jan called out excitedly. "Ride him baby...ride him!"

Stacy was obviously...very obviously enjoying her ride on Buck. But even as she did, she once more addressed me as I stood there looking on, watching her masturbate herself basically while riding the edge of the washing machine.

"So Tom...you cum a lot when you squirt?" She asked, her face screwed up in pleasure even as she asked me the somewhat strange question. I took a second to glance over towards Rub, unsure if I should...or even would respond to that. But Rub answered for me.

"He sure as hell does. Should have seen mom's tits earlier," she smiled. "He really drenched them!" Rub then turned towards me. "Like I said Tom, just because their lesbo's...doesn't mean they don't enjoy seeing a man's dick squirting." Then Jan spoke.

"Yeah, enjoy seeing a man's prick doing that," she added. "Not into feeling his juice though, or even having it on me...or us," she added to that looking at her partner. "But we both enjoy watching a guy come. Something very fascinating about watching that. Especially watching two guys jacking one another off," she then said. "Ever done that Tom?" She wondered.

"Ah...no. I haven't. Not really my thing," I told her honestly.

"Bet you enjoy watching two girls together though don't you?" She now asked, Stacy still looking on, though her facial expression was taking on even more of a pleasured look as she sat there gyrating herself on the edge of the wildly bouncing washing machine.

I chuckled at that. She had me there. And images of the two of them, perhaps with Rub in fact, were now filling my head.

"We'll have to see if we can entice you and Steve to pull on one another's puds for us," Jan quipped. "He's straight as rain too...so far there's not really been any decent opportunity to convince him to do that for us. It would be interesting to see if we could get two straight guys to yank on one another's cocks at the party."

I shook my head in disbelief. Rub had been right, these two were just as crazy, if not more so...than she was. "I don't know, not sure that's something I'd be real comfortable with," I told all three of them.

"Ah come on Tom. If you do...then Stacy and I both will give you a nice slick, slippery hand-job. Wouldn't you get off on getting a hand-job from two lesbians?" The idea was tempting I'll admit. But even with that kind of an incentive, I just wasn't sure that was a line I was willing to cross. Though I was the first to admit, I'd crossed a lot of lines lately that I had never intended to.

"We'll see," I said simply, hoping to put an end to this line of discussion for now anyway.

"Fair enough," Stacy responded to that as the washer finally started to slow. She hopped down now, turning back towards her girlfriend. "Finish me off baby. I got close...but not close enough," she frowned.

Almost immediately Jan lifted up Stacy's tee, revealing her very small, yet enticing looking mounds, especially with her nipples sticking out a good inch or so, nice and thick too as Jan thumbed them both briefly for a moment. "Come on Rub...help me out here," she coaxed. "Play with her tits while I do her pussy."

Without any hesitation whatsoever, Rub immediately walked over, her hands quickly capturing Stacy's hard extended nipples as she began pulling on them. It was obvious this wasn't the first time, as Stacy immediately threw her head back in pleasure. Jan now reaching down between her friend's legs, immediately inserting a finger where she now proceeded to finger-fuck the girl right there in front of me. Admittedly, standing there watching this was getting me aroused. Awkwardly so. As exciting as it was, I actually considered turning and walking away, leaving the three of them to their fun.

"Making you horny?" Jan asked. "Seeing three girls fooling around together?" She pointedly looked down between my legs, smiling. "Go ahead...take it out, jack it off for us. I know you want to," she grinned even more broadly.

"Go ahead Tom," Rub agreed. "It would be fun watching you do that, while standing there watching us...wouldn't it girls?" She asked, receiving nods of the head as hands and fingers suddenly got even busier amongst all three of them. Stacy now reaching up to lift Rub's tee up and over her head, as Jan shimmied out of her sports bra and shorts. Within moments, all three girls stood there entirely naked in front of me. I glanced back towards the door...slightly concerned and worried.

"Don't be," Rub told me. "Just about everyone else in this place has their own washers and dryers. We're about the only ones ever come in here to use these. And even if anyone else did come in...I can almost guarantee you, they'd end up joining us anyway."

Feeling only slightly better upon hearing that, I still nervously unzipped the shorts I had on, now wishing I wasn't wearing briefs, as I had to fight with those for a moment. "Just drop em," Stacy urged. "I want to see how your ass looks anyway."

Throwing caution to the wind, I did exactly that, actually stepping out of my shorts and briefs, until I stood there next to them, cock stiff and straight as they looked on, waiting for me to start working it for them.

"Go on Tom. Play with it. Make it squirt for us," Jan teased, though adding. "Just make sure you aim it away from us when you finally do come!"

"Or...you can aim it on me," Rub giggled. "You know I like feeling your man sauce."

"Yep, definitely more straight than bi even," Stacy chuckled. "But she does have a nice slick pussy," and one hell of an amazing clit too!" She further grinned, now stroking Rub's clit as Jan continued fingering her.

I began stroking my cock, thoroughly enjoying the show, especially when Stacy began to climax. She left off fingering Rub's clit, suddenly grasping one of her large breasts, squeezing it almost cruelly as she came, screaming and crying out her pleasure at the top of her lungs. Rub was laughing, though wincing through it as Stacy continued to dig her fingers into the poor girls flesh.

"Sometimes you can hear her in the middle of the night whenever she comes like this," she laughed. "Never heard a woman come louder before."

I was suddenly worried again, that someone had heard, and might step in to the laundry room to investigate. Then suddenly she quit screaming, and finally let go of Rub's tit. "Sorry about that Rub...but you know me. I just have to have a tit in my hand, or mouth...whenever I come like that."

"Glad it was yours this time, and not mine," Jan stated. "They're still a bit sore and tender from last night!"

It was then that the washer had stopped entirely. "Ah...time to remove the clothes and put them into the dryer," Stacy said. "And then it'll be your turn!" She said kissing Jan fully, and quite passionately on the mouth. "In the meantime Rub...how about jacking off our new friend here while we watch?" She asked. The two girls hurriedly removing the clothes, before helping Rub to deposit her basket of clothing, along with my two shirts into "Buck" as they called the washer.

Having done that, Jan jumped up onto the washer, though it would be a while yet before Buck started doing its thing again. Stacy now standing in front of her however, helping to spread her legs quite a bit, and proceeded to insert two fingers inside her friend, teasing and pleasing her as Rub came over, now standing behind me. In seconds, I felt her hands reaching around, grabbing both my prick and balls from behind as she slowly started jacking me off again.

"Kind of like doing it this way," she told everyone. "Almost as though I'm the one who actually has a dick to play with." The other two laughed.

"Know what you mean Rub," they both said. "Which is one of the reasons we got that new strap-on we showed you last week. You know, the one we can fill up full of milk? And then pump out as though it's actually squirting? Kind of interesting doing that, so we sort of know what you mean," Jan finished, moaning by way of emphasis as Stacy began flicking the girls exposed clit with the tip of her finger.

"Yeah, and the nice thing is...don't mind it when she says's let me cum in your mouth either!" Jan said winking at me.

"Go ahead Rub. Work him for us. See if you can time it's squirting to when the washer goes into the spin cycle for Jan here."

She in fact pulled it off. Literally, and figuratively speaking. I saw and heard Jan climax, as I did...Rub quickly stepping back around in front of me, catching most of my thick hot streamers of cum on her tits as she finished milking me off against them. When it was all over, I hurriedly put on my briefs and shorts again, as the other girls dressed, though Rub continued to stand there topless, her cum-covered tits still glistening with my spunk.

"So...we'll see you two on Saturday for sure then huh?"

"Wouldn't miss it," the two said, saying good-bye, gathering up their laundry, soon after walking out. Rub and I followed, planning to return later to put the wash in the dryer. I wasn't at all surprised when I parted ways with Rub there on the sidewalk...still topless, still sporting the trails of semen I had left there as she went on upstairs to know doubt show her mother.

**

I had of course taken most of the following week off work to get better settled into my new place. I was delighted when the furniture company called me to tell me they'd be able to deliver my new bed and bedroom furniture earlier than expected. I had actually just finished making my new bed, likewise having taken most of my clothes out of the boxes they'd been in, and back into drawers again when the phone rang. I'd been so busy, so lost in thought, I didn't even bothering seeing who it was before answering. Once I had...I wish I had.

"Hello?"

"Tom...Karen. I'd really like to talk to you," she began.

"About what?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"I don't want a divorce. And I think that it's not too late for us to repair our marriage...save it," she said sounding almost desperate. "Please Tom, please...can't we sit down and discuss this?"

"Listen Karen...you made your bed." I slid my hand along the clean fresh sheets on my bed, smoothing out a wrinkle. "And I just finished making mine. So now, I think it's time we both slept in them. Separately." I heard a small frustrated sigh on her end of the line.

"Please Tom; don't give up on us so easily. Isn't there something I can do? Something I can show you, prove to you that I'm serious here? That I would never, ever be tempted to cheat on you again? I know we can work something out, we have to. Just tell me...what do I need to do to prove it to you?"

I was about to tell her to go fuck herself. Then an idea came to mind. I honestly didn't think she'd even consider it after I told her. And that that...would be that, as they say.

"Anything huh?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything!" She said suddenly excited.

I was feeling pretty smug when I told her. Sure that she'd balk at the idea, finding it absurd, and allowing me the pleasure of having given her, her chance...and thus walking away. Cleanly.

"Ok. Here it is Karen. I've been invited to a party this Saturday. A sort of welcome to the neighborhood kind of party, except for the fact...it's also a masturbation party."

"A what?" She asked incredulously.

"You heard me. A masturbation party. You know, the kind where a group of men and women get together, watch one another, or play with one another. Something you and I rarely ever really did? That kind." There was a very long pause. I was expecting fireworks at the very least, or at least hearing her give up, and thus give in.

"Ok, if that's what it's going to take to prove to you that I'm serious. I'll be there. Where and what time?" She questioned me now.

And now I paused...wondering what I had just gotten myself into. For one, I certainly hadn't asked Darlene if she'd be ok with it, not figuring it would even go this far. I figured, I'd best ask her first before giving Karen any more information than I already had.

"Well, to be perfectly honest with you Karen, I didn't think you'd even accept. So let me clear it with Darlene first, she might not be too keen on the idea of me showing up, along with my soon to be ex-wife."

Karen didn't respond back to the last part, but what she did say was, "I told you...I'm serious Tom. And if going to this masturbation party as you call it, is your little test for me, then I'm going to pass it, and prove to you that I'm willing to do anything I have to, to save our marriage." There was another short pause as I stood mulling this over. "Is...she, Darlene? The woman I saw across the way with her daughter?" She now asked a bit timidly, slightly unsure of herself perhaps. Maybe she would back out after all.

"Yes, she is. So like I said, I need to speak to her about this first. And in the event she does say yes, then I mean it Karen. You can't show up, and throw a damper on the party. If you do, I'll personally escort you to the door myself, and then that will be that. Agreed?"

"Whatever you say darling..." she said in that almost sickly sweet sounding voice of hers. Something I once found sexy and alluring. I shuddered once again, wondering what I had gotten myself into as I soon after hung up the phone.

It was time to go talk to Darlene in person. I was half hoping she'd tell me no...no fucking way. Or something along those lines anyway.

**

I rang the bell. Moments later, she opened the door. This time she was wearing a bright red printed Kimono, and once again...by the looks of it, nothing on beneath.

"Well Tom, nice surprise. Come in, come in. Rub's at work if you're looking for her," she told me. "Back later on this afternoon."

"Actually Darlene...I'm here to see you," I said. She reached up, undoing her sash as her gown fell away, parting...revealing those nice big tits of hers. I stared at them, almost forgetting my reason for being there. "Listen. I may have said and done something stupid. So I wanted to come see you about it before I take this any further."

"Oh? You want to tell me before? Or after? Before...I might be mad at you. After...well, we can always kiss and make up, and do it again." I laughed at that, she had a way about her.

"Tempting. But I'd better tell you before," though I still wasn't sure what Darlene had actually meant by that either. And then I laid it out for her, telling her the entire conversation I had had with my wife, as well as another idea that was suddenly coming to mind as I did that. Seeing the expression on Darlene's face as she considered it, and then offered an idea or two of her own.

"You're a very wicked, naughty man, you know that?" She said reaching out, undoing the zipper on my pants. "Almost as bad as I am," she told me, pulling me along behind her towards the bedroom, leading me by the cock as she did. She looked over her shoulder at me, and then said. "I said...almost."

I called Karen an hour later, telling her that Darlene had approved her coming to the party with me, but likewise warning her, that it was after all...a party. A masturbation party. And as such, Darlene wouldn't put up with any rudeness on my wife's part, towards anyone. And that if she was, she'd be asked to leave.

"I promise Tom, I'll behave. But you have to realize, this will take a little getting used to for me. Masturbating in front of total strangers isn't something I have ever done before."

I almost said something. Almost. But I didn't. "Just remember Karen, this is your last chance. If there is any hope for us...any hope at all, a lot depends on what happens at the party. Do you agree then under those terms? If you fail the test this time...there's no going back, we're done. You understand?"

"Yes," she said. "So...what time, and more importantly, what do you think I should wear?"

I almost laughed at that. "Meet me here at eight. As far as what you should wear? Well, I daresay...people won't be wearing much of anything. I know I won't be. But Darlene did say that most of the women start off wearing some kind of sexy negligee's or things like that. I'm sure you'll be able to find something."

She was almost purring on her end of the line when we finally hung up.

And though I still felt like things would turn out for the best. I had to wonder once again, if I hadn't truly caught myself in some sort of a spider's web.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers
12