Peeping Tom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Isn't that technically a no-no?" I asked as she allowed her tongue to dance across the two dick heads she knelt there holding together.

"Technically, maybe. But there are a few things that Darlene allows us to get away with, if you hadn't noticed. Technically, she was fucking in the swing there, but since it was with a vibrator, we don't really count that. Nor do we count a few teasing little things like this," she said again...showing me as she lapped away briefly at the two dicks she was holding. "Just as long as I'm not, you know...gobbling them down in front of everyone else, or making a real scene of it, then everyone tends to look the other way. Darlene's been known to do similar herself. Anyway, care to join us? I'd enjoy seeing what it's like to try doing this to three dicks at one time."

Though tempted, I was still spent, and it might be a while yet before I actually managed to get it up again.

"I'm just now recovering," I said grinning at her. "Maybe later."

"I'll be looking forward to that," she told me, and then went back to occasionally licking and working their cocks. It was interesting, and highly arousing, watching her do that. I leaned against the counter, sipping my beer when Jan came wandering into the kitchen.

"So where's Stacy?" I asked. It was rare that you ever saw one without the other. Jan laughed.

"Well at the moment, she's taking a turn in the swing, kind of interesting too," she added further. "Jackie's currently tit-fucking her with her middle breast. Hard to see much at the moment though, so many people gathered around, including your wife."

I was glad to hear that, though winced slightly at the "wife" part. At least Karen seemed that she was starting to take an interest in things, especially if it was two women involved. "She's not my wife anymore," I told Jan unnecessarily, though it was true, we weren't officially divorced yet. I was half tempted to go back into the fun room and see this for myself though, until Jan stopped me in my tracks.

"Well, I mainly came in here to find you," she now said. "Thought you might like to know since Darlene asked a few of us to more or less keep an eye on her. But I did see her sitting next to Steven on the couch just before the Jackie thing started. She had been watching Rob and Daniel again, only this time watching them as they got one another off. Seemed to enjoy seeing that, which is when Steven joined her. Then he of course sat jacking his prick off, while she sat watching him. I noticed as she did, that she finally actually slipped her hand down between her own legs, and appeared to be touching herself while watching him do that. Darlene said for us to tell you if we saw anything that indicated she was starting to loosen up. I thought that qualified."

"It does. Thank you!" I said leaning over and actually giving her a kiss on the cheek for leaving swing scene in order to come in here and tell me that.

"Watch it buster!" She joked. "Good thing Stacy wasn't in here and saw you trying to kiss me!"

"But I wasn't actually..." She laughed.

"I'm just messing with you silly. But you can kiss these if you want to!" She held up her cute pert tits for me to kiss, and I sure as hell wasn't about to pass that up. I kissed, and then licked each one just a little, fearing that perhaps I'd overextended the offer I'd been given. Starting to pull away, she then held my head against her breast, whispering as she did. "Go ahead, suck it for me...it's been a while since I've actually had a man do that to them." I drew her hard, taut nipple into my mouth, now sucking on it a bit more firmly, enjoying the softness of her breast as I likewise held it within my hands, then switching, drawing in her other nipple, sucking it. "You like doing that?" She asked.

"Hell yes," I managed to say preparing to switch tits again, though she finally put her hands on me, pushing me away just enough to let me know the titty-sucking, for the moment at least...was over.

"Food for thought," she said. "But you can have more of that, and even do the same to Stacy too, if you consider doing what we asked you to do, on top of the two of us jacking your dick off. So...think about it, something a little extra special that we're not willing to let any man do you know."

God she was a tease, and a damn fine one at that. I assured her I was still considering her offer, though in truth, I really hadn't thought about it much further up until now. "By the way, Darlene clued us in about Plan B, just in case Plan A doesn't work out," she said looking at me over her shoulder as she walked away.

"Plan B?" I stood asking myself as she disappeared down the hall. Obviously everyone except for me knew there was a Plan B. Which was starting to make me just a little nervous wondering what it was. With luck though, especially as Karen had seemed to let one more inhibition come down, that hopefully, we wouldn't have to implement Plan B. Whatever the fuck it was.

Hearing a very deep throated groan coming from Jim, I quickly turned my attention back to what Crystal was doing, just in time to see his prick begin to seep a lava-flow like torrent of cum. He didn't really spurt exactly, it mostly just oozed out of the head of his dick, but...what he lacked in forceful ejaculation, he more than made up for in volume of cream as it continued to pour out of the tip of his cock, eventually starting to actually splat on Darlene's kitchen floor.

"Just make sure you clean up the mess," Darlene spoke with a bit of amusement in her tone of voice as she suddenly came walking in. Though she immediately walked over taking a hold of Andrew's prick, jacking maybe once or twice, before he actually did shoot out a few well-placed spurts, mostly against Crystal's face, though she'd closed her eyes, laughing through it. "Serves you right Crystal," she admonished her friend. "You're penalty for too much licking." Darlene then looked towards me. "By the way Tom, I actually came in here to find you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it's Holly's turn in the swing next, and she was asking for you."

I sat my half-empty beer on the counter, and then made a bee-line down the hall back towards the fun room. I had no clue what she was expecting me to do, or wanted me to do. But if it had anything to do with Plan B, or C...or even D. I was all for it.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers