Peeping Tom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,446 Followers

"Consensual Zone?"

"Yeah, everyone looks out for everyone else. But out here, as long as it's mutually consenting, we do a bit more than just touching one another if you know what I mean."

I did. And now I had visions of doing all kinds of things to Holly, though the one that immediately came to mind was the one I'd been dying to do all evening. The fact we were breaking one of Darlene's rules seemed to add an element of danger to it, not to mention actually being outside, though it was very dark at this point. The curtains drawn behind us, effectively shielding off any light coming from inside. I laughed at that however, as even then a vast majority of those who might be able to see us out here, were at the party. So the reality was, we were virtually alone and pretty much free to do as we pleased provided Darlene didn't make a sudden unannounced appearance.

"I've been dying to suck your cock," she told me, already starting to kneel down in front of me.

"And I'm dying to eat that pussy of yours too," I hotly admitted.

"Then we'll take turns," she giggled. "Back and forth for a bit, for as long as we can," she said slipping her silken mouth over the head of my blood engorged prick, sucking it. I held on to the railing for support, already feeling weak in the knees as she proceeded to thrill and delight the head of my cock in the most delightful of ways.

"Oh fuck...Holly, that's amazing babe! And please, don't take this wrong either, but you are one hell of a gorgeous cock-sucker!"

She laughed, her mouth still wrapped around my prick, tongue now flicking and dancing delightfully up and down the length of my shaft. So wonderful was it, I knew another few minutes of this lustful torture, and I'd be spilling my seed uncontrollably into her waiting mouth.

After another few precious moments, I knew I'd never survive Holly's onslaught of my prick, not to mention the fact that things could be winding up back in the fun room any moment now. And I was bound and determined to lick and taste this delicious looking pussy I'd been thinking about all evening long.

"Ok, ok...my turn!" I announced, forcing myself to step back, simultaneously forcing Holly to release me, though even then she followed, trying to draw me back with her mouth, nearly succeeding in the process. And nearly succeeding in draining my dick suddenly dry as well.

"If you insist," she laughed, standing, placing one leg on the end of the lounge chair her hand already down between her legs as she ran it daintily up her wet slick groove before holding it out towards me. "Want a taste?" She offered.

I sucked her finger into my mouth, savoring the moment, tasting the essence of her nectar before dropping down onto my own knees in front of her. Both hands now spreading her lips a part, her perfect tiny clitoris beckoning to me, it's glistening shiny little head clearly revealed, even in this subdued light. I tentatively ran my tongue out, caressing it, feeling her shudder expectantly as I did. Her hands now coming up to rest themselves on the top of my head as I encircled her sweet clit with my lips, gently sucking it.

"Oh fuck baby, that's nice! That's really, really good!" She sighed pleasurably, starting to grind her cunt wantonly against my face as I greedily devoured her. I was lost in the intoxication of her aromatic femininity, the lusty smell and taste of her as my tongue now speared her depths, fucking her, flicking away at her clit before capturing and sucking it again. More than anything, I wanted her to drown me in her orgasmic release. And finally told her so.

"Please Holly, please...come for me, spray all over me baby. I so want to feel you squirting all over my face!"

She laughed, shaking, her voice quivering as she answered. "O. K. But don't say I didn't warn you sweetie!" She groaned even more deeply as I returned to forcefully, yet gently sucking her stiff hard clit into my mouth. In seconds, I was enjoying my second shower of the day.

I had barely finished getting her off, standing up when the curtains suddenly parted behind me, a flood of light from the living room now illuminating the deck as Rub and Jackie pulled the curtains a bit more apart, leaving them that way.

"Here," she laughed holding out a slightly damp wash cloth. "I thought you might need this," she added as I took it from her. "Things are just now winding down in there, but thought it best I come out here to warn you, just in case mom decides she needs something to drink and passes by on her way into the kitchen. And we probably should appear as though we've all been out here having our own fun, just in case she does."

"Ah huh," Holly chuckled. "You're just looking for a good excuse to get off yourself."

"That too," Rub agreed leaning against the railing, spreading herself with her hands as she now directed me. "Come on Tom, time to put that stiff hard cock of yours to good use. Get over here and start rubbing MY clit with it, just in case mom does decide to come out here and see what's going on."

"Might as well help out then," Holly said stepping over to now stand beside me. "Might as well make this look like we've all been taking a turn here." Taking my prick in hand, she immediately began rubbing it up and down, back and forth against Rub's clit, spanking it at times with my dick, or just rubbing it furiously against her with it. Which is what she was doing, when both Karen and Darlene came walking out, though Jackie too followed, as had Steven and David. It seemed like the entire party had suddenly decided to wander outside for a bit of fresh air here.

"That looks like fun too," Darlene stated, obviously still aroused, though Karen looked a bit flustered, still very disheveled, which told me she too had obviously gotten off again. But even more importantly, she stood watching as Holly continued to rub my cock back and forth between Rub's legs, the look in her eyes one of lust and desire, even after having had an obvious orgasm, as opposed to one of agitation or even jealousy, that she'd been showing earlier.

To my surprise, Rub started to climax, calling out as she did, the sound of her bliss echoing down into the courtyard below us. I had almost lost it myself, Holly's hand suddenly slowing, just enough that it took the edge off, allowing me to recover briefly. Though even that was short-lived.

"Next?" She laughed, still holding my cock, though no longer stroking it.

"That would be...me," Darlene said now coming over to take Rub's place against the railing as once again, Holly began the masturbatory play of Darlene's pussy as she stood there. When Jackie and now Crystal, who had also wandered outside to see what was going on, likewise took up position against the railing on either side of us, a whole new orgy of sorts was suddenly taking place. "We need another...cock," Darlene exclaimed looking around. "Find someone for Karen," She directed Rub as Karen initially started to wave her off.

"No that's ok...I'm still,"

"Nonsense," Darlene told her, "I saw how wet your pussy got, and no doubt still is. Come here, there's plenty of room next to me," she said as Karen actually walked around, now sliding in and between Darlene and Crystal as Steven stepped over, now standing in front of Karen instead. Jim came out, led by Rub, leading him back over to position in front of Crystal though she had gone in search of someone for Karen. Steven, having switched things up just a bit, couldn't have been any more perfect. If Karen had been drooling over anyone's cock, aside from mine...it had been Steven's.

"So, what are we doing here?" Jim asked, though it quickly became obvious even to him. "Oh...I see," he nodded now stepping up, taking his own cock in hand and proceeded to stroke it against Crystal's waiting muff. She took over for him however, reaching down to grasp his prick, rubbing it against herself instead. Jackie was likewise doing the same with David's cock, and though I was more content with Holly continuing to rub me against Darlene, it was still a bit of a welcomed surprise when Karen actually reached down, taking Steven's cock in her hand, and now began rubbing his dick directly against herself.

"Maybe there wouldn't be a need for Plan B after all," I thought silently to myself. And then succumbed to the pleasure I'd been denying myself for far too long. Holly's expert hand continuing to milk me, splashing the torrent of semen from my balls, drenching Darlene's cunt thoroughly as she cried out deliriously with her almost simultaneous orgasm.

**

There was quite a bit of mutual cunt-drenching shortly after that. Each one of the girls getting themselves off, along with their partners. I'd never seen so many sperm-sprayed pussy's in my entire life before. Including Karen! I had watched her climax yet again, all the while frigging herself off with Steven's dick until he too had unleashed a fairly copious amount of cum-cream all over her cunt. One by one, everyone wandered back inside again after that, some to clean up, some off to grab something to drink.

"Can I get you something?" Holly asked.

"Yeah, I'd love another beer," I told her hopefully. The gentle touch of Darlene's hand on my arm telling me to stay put for a moment as everyone else quickly left. When it was just the two of us, I looked at her, expecting an update, or some sort of observation on Karen's behavior.

"You might wanna go in and wash up. I can still smell Holly's sweet cunt all over your face," she snickered. Trust me, I know," she winked, and then walked off leaving me to stand there all alone.

"Maybe she's not as naive as everyone thinks she is," I told myself. And then laughed, and headed off towards the bathroom to freshen up a bit.

**

Holly was waiting for me out in the hallway with my beer when I finally came out of the bathroom. "Come on, hurry...you've got to see this!" She said excitedly.

"What?"

"You'll never believe it," she said instead, chuckling to herself as I followed her down the hall, turning back into the fun room. It became readily apparent as to what she had meant by that, and though most were likewise similarly engaged themselves, it seemed that more eyes than not were now focused on what I was myself seeing. Karen was actually sitting on the couch between Rob and Daniel, but more importantly, she had each one of their cocks in her hand! David was standing behind the couch, his hands currently cupping and massaging her breasts while she played with the two pricks, that everyone seemed somewhat surprised to see her doing. Especially Stacy and Jan, who immediately came walking over to us only moments after we had entered the room.

"Can you believe that? Stacy asked. "Who'd have thought?" She actually giggled. "Jan and I have been trying to convince the two of them to lighten up a little, and then out of the blue, here she is, stroking the two of them off. Who'd have thought?" She said again.

"Yeah, who would have?" I said as well, just as surprised at what I was seeing, as was everyone else, though again most were sitting next to someone, pretty much doing the same thing themselves, everyone watching everyone else masturbating someone...or being masturbated. I was surprised when I felt a little throb of arousal. I was already going for new records here as it was. Stacy quickly returned to the couch however where Jan was waiting for her on one side, and Crystal on the other. In seconds the girls had hands and fingers in one another's laps, thoroughly, and openly enjoying themselves in front of everyone. Though everyone else was too.

"Come on, I saved us a place," Rub told Holly and I leading us over to the only remaining couch where we now sat, easily able to look across the way at where Karen, Rob and Daniel sat as she continued pumping their cocks simultaneously. David more than content to stand there playing with her tits, though Jackie had saddled up beside him again, and soon began stroking his cock while the two of them looked on. "Just so you know Tom, this is basically the way we usually end the evening, a group-grope if you will," she smiled taking my hand, placing it between her legs, just as Holly did. I now sat, fingering both girls, while they in turn reached over and began playing with me again. I wondered if I'd even have anything left for one last climax, but looking all around and about me, as decadent as this all was, it wasn't long before I knew with some assurance that I certainly would. Even if it wasn't much.

"Plan B," Rub leaned over whispering to me, though taking a chance, leaning over to quickly lick off my cock, as the girls had somehow managed to work up a nice fat dollop of pre-cum fuck juice, which suddenly bubbled at the tip. I looked up and over just as Rob's prick exploded and he began showering his semen all over himself as well as Karen's right breast as she sat there, giggling excitedly, still jacking it...along with Daniel's dick, which seconds later, likewise began erupting, now showering her left breast. Jackie still pumping David's prick, now worked off his final load of the night all over the back of her neck, though quite a bit of it shot out and over her shoulder where it dribbled down, soon after mingling with the rest of her cum-covered tits. Jackie was soon massaging and smearing the abundance of all that into Karen's tits as she sat back, thoroughly enjoying it, and obviously lost in it. Hands, already down between her legs again, unabashedly fingering herself.

"That? Was Plan B?" I asked.

"Well, sort of. Actually is was more like Plan C. Mom had a chat with the boys," Rub giggled. "And they agreed to go along with it, though how she convinced them into doing so, I'll never know. But obviously they did. They were the ones to actually invite her to come over, and sit down between the two of them. Which she obviously did."

"Obviously," I said still surprised at what I was seeing, though my mind was already starting to focus its attention on more important matters. Holly's cunt was already wonderfully, and deliciously liquefied, as was Rub's. The sound of their respective quims, all nice and squishy sounding was music to the ears as I finger-fucked the two of them, playing erotically in the depths of their creamy, slick nectar. Even if I didn't manage to cum again myself, this for me was the end to a perfect evening.

Especially now.

It was then that there was a surprised gasp, and a burst of laughter as well as applause off to one side.

"Well I'll be go to hell!" Stacy announced loudly enough for everyone to hear, as everyone in kind now found themselves looking over. Jim was laying on the floor, with Darlene squatting over him. Shame-faced she looked up, staring back at everyone.

"Ok, I know...I broke my own fucking rules. But I don't fucking care either! Right now, I need a hard stiff cock inside me, and this one just happens to fit the bill!"

"The cunt you mean, mother," Rub laughed appreciatively, and then we watched as Darlene fully impaled herself on the man's cock, and began fucking him wildly.

"Looks like we need to make a few changes to the anticipated hand-book," Rub snickered.

"Hand book? What hand book?" Holly asked.

"I'll tell you later," I said grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm counting on it," she smiled back, and then slid off the couch, kneeling on the floor in front of me, which is what Rub herself did. In moments, the two girls were openly licking and sucking me together, all pretense of following any so-called rules having gone right out the window the moment Darlene slid down the shaft of that enormously fat cock.

I was pretty much lost to the world after that for a time, and though I had certainly enjoyed several very intense orgasms through the course of the evening, I daresay, the one I actually had now, far surpassed any of those as Holly and Rub licked and sucked me off together. The eventual jettison of my spunk, though not as voluminous as it had been earlier, was still more than enough that the two women reveled in the somewhat diminished spray, sharing it with one another, cum-swapping as they kissed, and then gradually sitting up to sit beside me once more, kissing me as well. It was the most erotic experience of my entire life.

**

As the party finally started to wind down, as people dressed and began saying goodnight, I had seen Holly out a few moments ago, wishing I could leave with her, though knowing I still had some unfinished business that needed attending to.

"Good luck!" Stacy and Jan said on their way out the door, each giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. "And good luck with Plan D!" one of them quipped, though the two of them quickly ran off before I could say anything.

"What the fuck?" I silently asked myself, now more than ever determined to corner Darlene as soon as I possibly could to find out just what the hell I had missed, or what was actually going on here. Even when Steven passed by, saying good-night, shaking my hand, the only one who had left, still naked, which is no doubt the way he had shown up here.

"You're gonna owe me for this one," he said, smiling, shaking his head muttering to himself as he left. "Can't believe she talked me into doing this," he said. But again stepping out into the darkness before I could ask him what he'd meant by that.

Finally it was just me, Karen, Rub and Darlene as we stood at the door preparing to leave.

"Well dear, I do hope you had a good time tonight, in spite of everything else," Darlene said actually kissing Karen full on the mouth, which she reciprocated, in kissing her back, rather passionately in fact.

"See you tomorrow Tom?" Rub asked quite unnecessarily. "If you can even walk tomorrow," she then added to that with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Something tells me, you're going to be up all night," she whispered, to which I then whispered back.

"I wouldn't bet on it."

"Well I would," she said taking my hand, shaking it. Though what we'd just bet on, I had no idea. I was almost afraid to ask.

And then suddenly it was just Karen and I, as I walked with her out to the parking garage and towards her car. Uncharacteristically, even for her...she walked out the door naked, carrying her clothes. No doubt, she was hoping we'd head back to my place together instead. I saw the look of disappointment on her face as I steered her towards the parking garage.

We reached her car as I opened the door for her. Karen dropped the bundle of clothes she'd been carrying on the trunk, folding her arms beneath her breasts with that same pouty look on her face that I had seen so often before. She stood expectantly, waiting on me. I motioned towards the car, but she stood her ground.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow," I assured her, actually wanting the time to think.

"No. We won't. I'd like an answer now please. You at least owe me that much." She refolded her arms beneath her breasts, by way of emphasis to the first time. "So...did I pass your little test or not?"

I looked at her and then said. "No Karen. You didn't. You failed. And like I said..."

"What the hell do you mean I failed? Didn't I do everything you were hoping I'd do? For you?"

"Actually, no. If you remember, I said I'd give things another chance, IF you behaved yourself. IF you could prove to me that you'd never cheat on me again. Tonight, you showed me otherwise.

"What the hell are you talking about? I showed you what you wanted to see, see me participate, do what you were doing. What the fuck is the matter with you Tom? What was the difference between what I did, and what you were doing?"

"The difference was...I wasn't the one taking the exam."

"You set me up!"

"No...you set yourself up Karen. I warned you. I told you, and I think I was very clear on the way I said it. You wanted to come here tonight. You wanted the chance to prove to me you were serious and that I had nothing to worry about. I saw you Karen, I saw how you were...with other men, not me. You were never that way with me Karen, though only god knows why. But there it is. So no, like it or not, you eventually did show me that I could never believe you, or trust you again. So like I said Karen, we're done. And there's no going back."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,446 Followers