Peeping Tom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

I stood there watching her tail-lights disappear into the night. Along with the squeal of tires as she rounded the corner at the end of the street. Seconds after that I heard the sound of a police siren following. I turned to leave, seeing the bundle of clothing that had fallen off the end of her trunk. In all the drama, I only then realized she had gotten in behind the wheel, entirely naked. Her hopes of course in coming home with me and spending the night together.

She would no doubt be spending the night elsewhere. Just damn lucky, she hadn't been drinking on top of everything else.

I crossed the courtyard heading back to my place, getting off the elevator seconds later. I stopped in my tracks upon reaching for the door. It swung open. "Didn't I lock that when we left?" I asked myself. I opened the door, peering in. There was a white satin camisole and a matching pair of panties parked just inside the door. I could see a red light coming from the bedroom, soft music playing. "Keys", I grinned. Holly still had the spare set of keys she had told me about that she'd give to me but hadn't yet.

I smiled. Rub had been right. I had just lost the bet.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers