Peering In Ch. 02

Story Info
Adulterous wife has "two-dick day".
3.4k words
3.47
57.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Velia
Velia
14 Followers

"Who?"

"His name is Wes," I said. "Remember the company in Raleigh? The one with the big Christmas parties? He works for them."

"I quit trying to keep track of all the companies you work for." Michael leaned forward to see past me, and then made a left turn. "He wants to stay with us?"

"Well, no, he's not asking. He's going to be in town and I was going to make the offer."

"How well do you know this guy?"

"I worked with him for over a year. Do you think I would invite a total stranger to stay with us?"

"Well he's a total stranger to me." Michael adjusted his tan Adidas ball cap with the worn brim and then shrugged. "Whatever."

"Hey girls," I said toward the backseat, "when we get to the beach, first things first. We're going to put on sunscreen, right?"

"Mommy, do we have the spray kind that's not sticky?"

"Lauren, honey, we have every kind of sunscreen imaginable." My voice trailed off as my focus shifted to my cell phone and I keyed the following text. "Talked to Michael, u should stay with us, we have a guest suite."

Within the minute, my phone vibrated. Wes said: "Ur crazy"

Velia said: "Just trying to save you some $$"

Wes said: "Just trying to get me killed"

Velia said: "Then I could have you stuffed!"

Wes said: "Ur the one gonna get stuffed"

Velia said: "I hope so!"

Wes said: "I'll find a hotel"

Velia said: "Stay with us"

Wes said: "I'll find a hotel"

Velia said: "You'll stay with us"

Wes did not respond. I looked out the window past Michael as we cruised south on A1A, and between houses and scrub brush I caught glimpses of the waves breaking on Butler Beach. We were almost to Crescent Beach. I picked up my phone and keyed. "My friend runs the Dallen resort near us. Nice place. I can get u a room @ cost"

Wes said: "That works"

Velia said: "I'll make reservations 4 u...chicken"

Wes said: "bak...bak...ba-cawk!"

I couldn't help but to laugh and Michael looked over. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing...a text from Gina," I said. "The girl's a riot."

*****************

I met Danny for the second time on an unseasonably warm April night with a gusting breeze, a gray sky, and the smell of impending rain. As I walked from my car to the restaurant, I could feel the wind swirl under my high-waisted, floral print miniskirt and brazenly run its dirty hands up the inside of my naked thighs. Arousal purred inside me, because the wind reminded me that I wasn't wearing underwear.

I arrived at Bristo's first, a mid-priced Italian restaurant with candlelit booths and a Tuscan motif. It's a large place with an expansive bar that includes plush, upholstered seats in the lounging area. I set myself up into a barstool and ordered a glass of Riesling, but I soon felt Danny squeeze my shoulders from behind. "Hey, good lookin," he said. I was surprised to see that he was wearing a button-down shirt, open at the collar, since he's a machinist. As he took a seat in the barstool next to me I asked, "Did you guys have visitors at work today?"

"No," he said looking down at his shirt, "I just figured this place was a little 'high-society'."

"Well," I smiled, "I thought I might expand your horizons."

"Expand MY horizons? Hell girl, fore I'm done with you, you'll be puttin your own worms on the hook."

"Don't hold your breath."

Danny was a hunting-fishing kind of guy who drove a four-wheel drive truck with a gun rack, smoke stacks, and tires the size of France.

Okay, so it didn't really have smoke stacks, but you get the picture. Smoke stacks or not, Danny had a heart of gold. He was a thirty-eight year old Southern gentleman, handsome and husky, with a buzz haircut and a dark goatee he kept short and well defined. He was a high school graduate who seemed a little intimidated by the professional abbreviations on my business card, but that was a genuine sign of his modesty. He was one of the nicest people I've ever met. Nevertheless, Danny and I had absolutely nothing in common.

"You said you were in court today?" He asked.

"Yeah. Giving testimony."

"But you're not a lawyer, right?"

I swallowed some wine and place the glass on the bar. "That's right. I do financial forensics."

"You dig up the dirt on people who been stealing from the company."

"Umm...mostly. We do a lot of other stuff too."

Danny slowly turned his beer glass. "Sounds like that would get some people really pissed off."

"If you're going to lie, cheat, and steal, you've kinda got it coming, don't you?"

"I reckon," he shrugged. Then he reached over and touched my arm. "Hey, you ever eat possum?"

The thought made my stomach turn, and I emphatically told him, "No!" I leaned away and looked at him with disgust while wondering, "What kind of person would eat a giant rat?"

He nonchalantly looked out over the bar, casually lifted his beer to his mouth, and then paused with the glass almost touching his lips. "Yeah, me neither," he said calmly. Then he looked at me with a wide grin. "But I had you goin' for a second there."

It was a fun evening and we were having a good time reviewing our different lifestyles, but he didn't care about financial forensics and I didn't care about hunting deer. We were there for something else, and when the conversation lulled, our eyes whispered the sins that our minds were thinking. At times, he would boldly admire my erotic mouth, and I could see him debating, "Is she simply defining her lips, or is she being subtly suggestive?"

Lip liner can be a maddeningly ambiguous tease.

In the mirror behind the bar's liquor bottles, I discreetly watched his eyes fondle my audacious breasts and wallow in the cuddling flesh of my supple thighs. As I looked to the side, he had no idea that I could see him rub his mouth with the palm of his hand and ache to crawl right up under my little skirt. His covert lusting warmed the wine in my stomach and made my skin flush. I was becoming wet between my legs, and the urge to be sinful was humming like a fervent bee hive in my chest.

Danny took my hand. "Yur the perttiest damn thing I ever did see. Ya know that?"

"Thank you," I smiled coyly, but underneath I was growing impatient. I wanted him to make his move. I wanted to be bad, and the unrelenting carnal hunger was growing uncomfortable. I shifted in my seat and thought to myself, "Is he even going to try?"

"...whatdaya think?" He said.

I wasn't listening. I had no idea what he just said. "I'm sorry. What?"

"It's kinda loud in here, ain't it?"

"Yeah." I lied. "I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you."

He hesitated for a moment. "I said why don't we go out to the car. It'll be easier to talk out there."

Finally, he was making his move. It was about time.

"That's a great idea," I said, trying to appear unassuming, but God! How I love the surge I feel when I know I'm about to get new cock. As we exited the restaurant I told him, "we'd better go to my car. I have on heels, so I can't be climbing a ladder to get into your truck."

"You keep being a wise ass and yur gonna find yourself turned over my knee."

"Oh," I blinked. "What a terrible shame that would be."

It was cozy and intimate inside my car, which was backed into a space at the rear of the lot along the exit aisle. We had a clear view of Bristo's straight ahead, since it sat on a slight hill about 10 or 15 parking spaces away, and we could see people coming and going through the front door.

Danny examined my car interior with curiosity, and then he turned toward me. "So tell me somethin'," he said. "Why are you on a dating site for married people?"

I lifted an eyebrow. "The same reason you are, I would guess."

"No. You told me in an email somewheres that your sex life with your husband was great." Danny gently held my forearm and stroked it with his thumb. "So what gives?"

I was afraid to answer his question truthfully, and the silence in the car became thick and claustrophobic, but he did not ease the tension. Instead, he patiently waited, and I could hear my heart beat in my ears.

"Come on, purty girl. Tell me the truth."

"You really want to know?"

Danny smiled. "That's why I'm askin.'"

"Alright then," I said. My eyes lifted to his and I became a bit cavalier. "I like cheating."

"So yur just not gettin' enough?"

"Not exactly." Car headlights panned across us as someone turned onto the exit aisle. "I said, I like cheating."

Danny looked puzzled. "You mean you like doin other guys just because your husband don't know?"

I reached over and slid my fingers across the crotch of his pants. "Is that a problem?" He looked down and watched my feminine fingers stroke. "It ain't a problem for me." He leaned closer, and our lips softly met.

We kissed deep, then hungry, then ravenous in that shadowed interior. His mouth demanded more, and my mouth gladly gave in. His hands fondled my ample breasts, feeling their weight and grabbing for handfuls. I pushed him back and pulled my sleeveless tank over my head. Danny quickly looked left and right outside the car to see if anyone might spy us, and I giggled, "Are you worried?"

"No," he said, taking one more nervous glance out the windows.

I looked him in the eye, took hold of the front clasp of my bra, unhooked it, and felt the weight of my proudly displayed breasts as I pulled the bra away.

"Shut my mouth," Danny gawked. "Damn! Girl! Them two melons would win first prize at the county fair!" I held them up and squeezed them together. "Holy hell them things is fine!" he said, and then his eyes darted for one more check around the car.

I held up my left breast, put my right hand behind his head, and gently pulled him toward the nipple. "Take this, baby," I said in a soft, motherly tone, "right here." His mouth latched onto the cone of the luscious nipple, and I watched him suckle like a hungry baby. "Yes, yes" I said softly, "that's good." My manicured hand lightly stroked the back of his head as I nurtured him to my breast. He sucked with his eyes closed, and I watched his stubbled cheeks flex as I caringly held him there to take his nourishment. I moved my hand from the back of his head, and I gently stroked his temple. "You like that, baby?"

He did not answer. He was suckling. "Yes," I smiled, while I lovingly soothed his face with the side of my thumb, "you like that don't you baby." I looked up and watched people silently amble across the parking lot to and from Bristo's. I could not hear them. I could only hear the smacking of Danny's hungry sucking.

I swapped hands and held up my other breast from underneath. I moved it toward his suckling mouth and coaxed him to that erect nipple. With the reaching eagerness of an infant, he latched on and quietly sucked, and I felt a hot sizzle burn a path from his mouth to the wet mound between my legs. It made me shiver.

While Danny fed on one breast, the other nipple he just left tingled like ice in a breeze. It was hard and large and sensitive, and the areola, now puffy from his sucking, was slick and glistening wet in the dim parking-lot light. I lightly squeezed it between my thumb and index finger, rolling it round and round while his tongue stroked the other. He held up both breasts, wrapping his hands from underneath, and his mouth alternated from one nipple to the other. My eyes followed his enthusiastic mouth and I watched, so close to my face, as he sucked in each puffy, succulent cone.

My arousal seemed to fill the car. I tried to rub my soaking wet loins against the seat, or my skirt, or myself, or anything. God! Anything!

I needed more, and I reached down and tugged at his belt. He took over, unbuckling it, and unzipping and opening his jeans. "Pull them down," I instructed.

Danny looked around cautiously as he pulled his jeans and underwear down to his knees. His erect cock flopped down and lay against the tail of his light blue, button-down shirt. I put my mouth against his, kissing him deeply, and I gripped his hard, warm flesh. It felt good in my small hand. It felt like a moment of triumph.

I looked down at it -- his thickness wrapped in my petite, white-tipped fingers -- and I began to stroke it lightly, those white tips delicately cherishing his turgid length. I watched his erection stand each time I tenderly fondled the head. It made me smile, and I asked him, "Mmm...you like that?"

"Ahh, fuck yeah..."

I leaned over and seductively whispered into his ear. "My husband's name is Michael." Danny turned his head trying to look at me out the corner of his eye, confused at my comment. "Would you like Michael's wife to suck on your cock, Danny?" "Here?" He asked, looking around. "Right here?"

I gave a short giggle. "Yes, right here." I moved in close, my lips almost touching his ear, and whispered. "You can watch all the people while Michael's wife gives you head." My fingertips continued to stroke the firm head I wanted in my mouth. "Wouldn't you like that, baby?"

Danny squirmed in his seat and all he could do was to gasp, "Oh God..."

I slid down and got comfortable. I tossed my black hair to the side, and ever so gently I took the unfamiliar cockhead into my warm, caring mouth. He sighed in a low voice, "Ohhhh...shit...."

With the gentlest touch, my wet lips leisurely slid onto another man's obscene head like a soft, lingering kiss, and I held my lips there, savoring the feel of the thick, sinful flesh in my mouth. Then so slowly I pulled them back to the tip and started the vulgar tease all over again. At a snail's pace, my plump lips tenderly slithered over and around Danny's delicious crown as he mumbled in tortured pleasure. "Ohhh, man....Ohhh, man..."

I sat up with my hand gripping his thick flesh, and I put my mouth right up to his ear again. "You like that. Don't you, Danny?"

"Baby, I ain't never felt anything so good before."

"Good. I like it too," I whispered. "And who did I tell you I was?"

"Michael's wife."

"Yes," I smiled, "that's right. And what would you like me to do?"

"Suck my cock."

I giggled again. "Who, Danny? Who do you want to suck your cock?"

He swallowed. "I want Michael's wife to suck my cock."

"Where?"

"Right here."

"Right here in this parking lot?"

"Yes," he said.

"Say it, Danny. Say it."

"I want Michael's wife to suck me off right here in this parking lot."

I beamed a broad smile. "That's much better," I giggled. I tenderly kissed his earlobe, and then my head sank back down to my salacious prize. With much pleasure, my married mouth gently caressed and served and pampered the forbidden cock, teasing it with warm, feminine gentleness until it was begging hard and suffering.

I opened my mouth wide and I calmly went down deep, deeper until I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose. Danny's voice trembled, "Ah,ah...oh God..." I sucked hard on the mouthful of flesh, as if I might extend his dick with my boastful suction. Danny put his hand on the back of my head. He lifted his hips and his enforcing hand held my face to his greedy cock. I love it when a man begins to lose control, and I could feel arousal burn in my gut.

He put both hands around my head and held me in place while he squirmed with his extended cock deep in my strongly sucking mouth. "Oh God," he kept mumbling, "Oh God..." He was tensing up and then I heard muffled voices. "Somebody's coming," Danny warned.

I looked out the window to see two couples right across the exit aisle in front of the car, maybe 20 feet away. I turned to him, "Nobody's coming yet. But you will be in a minute." I sank back down, "Tell me what we're doing, Danny" I requested in a humble voice, and then I took his cock back into my obliging mouth and sucked with love.

"Is that what you want, dirty girl?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Umm, hmm."

"You want me to talk to you -- tell you what's goin on -- until I cum in your mouth?" His dirty words breathed a conflagration in my chest. "Deeper," he demanded, and I moved down more. "Come on, baby, more than that...deeper." His cock filled the back of my throat, and I gagged.

"Oh yeah," he gloated, "you keep suckin girl. You gonna get what you want."

I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled my tongue across his magic spot and just as I expected, he reacted. "Oh shit!" He exclaimed. I did it again. "Oh! Darlin, yeah!" I moved my head in little circles while my tongue lashed jolts of pleasure across his magic spot. "Don't stop, baby," he said. "Don't stop. You gonna make me cum with them people right there, aren't ya?"

I could feel his hand on the back of my head again, resting there kindly, as if to say, "thank you." His hips were gently rocking in rhythm with my eagerly stroking tongue. "I'm watching them," he said. "They're over there talking. They don't know Michael's wife's about to make me cum in her mouth." I could feel him tensing again. He was unaware that his hand was gripping the back of my head, but my tongue kept affectionately stroking. "Michael don't know I'm about to cum in his wife's mouth." He began to pant. "Get ready, baby....here it cums..."

He tensed, pushed his feet out, and then jettisoned the first shot. "Oh!" He flinched, and my tongue stroked for the next shot, "Ohhh...." He flinched again, and my tongue slid for more, "ahhh....ahhh..."

He kept cumming and groaning and my tongue kept pampering and begging, "more baby, give me more." I could hear the voices outside the car, while my mouth gladly serviced the powerfully convulsing cock. Danny gasped and flinched and squirmed until finally, he had nothing left to give. I had taken it all.

I pulled off and swallowed, and then dutifully returned to softly suck on his still hard flesh. He panted with his head laid back against the headrest, while my mouth gently adored his satisfied cock. "That was fucking incredible," he said. I sucked with gentle affection, then I kissed his cockhead and layed his meat down on his shirt tail. "Mmm, that was very nice," I said as I sat up and looked out the windshield. "And those people are still there. Right outside the car."

Danny smiled.

***********************

When I arrived home Michael was already in bed, sitting up and watching TV. "So how was your GNO?" (Girls' Night Out) He asked.

"Good!" I said, and I stepped into the master bath. I brushed my teeth, got dressed in a nightshirt, and climbed into the bed up close to Michael.

He turned the TV down. "So you had a good time?"

"I had a great time," I smiled.

"How was your meal?"

"It was really good. I stuffed myself."

"Well I'm glad you had a good time. Who all went this time?"

I didn't want to dodge anymore questions, so I climbed up and straddled his lap. "You know that I'm always horny after a GNO."

Within ten minutes or so, Michael was giving me a vigorous pounding. "You're really wet, baby," he said. "What's got you so horny?"

"I just gave a man head in a parking lot," I thought, but I didn't say a word. I smiled, raised my knees higher, and enjoyed the hard fuck I was getting from my loving husband. I cradled his face in my hands, looked into his eyes, and thought to myself, "I love two-dick days."

Velia
Velia
14 Followers