Peering Through

Story Info
Embellished Story of R/T Fantasy Role-Play.
3.2k words
4
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peering through the blinds, He half-smiled at the falling sun. “Soon, ” he thought, “any minute now.” He pulled the blinds closed again and continued to pace the kitchen floor. The heavy clomp, clomp of His boots falling into a hypnotic rhythm as He walked, He catalogued His preparations yet again. Covered head to toe in black leather, He would appear to most as terrifying at the moment, yet He was now at His greatest level of comfort. Wide-brimmed leather hat, leather face mask, leather gloves, leather vest covering a leather torso harness, leather pants tailor-fit for maneuverability and to accentuate His most obvious body features, leather motorcycling boots, and under it all a tight leather thong holding His firmly bound package behind a zippered front for access. There was just something powerful in wearing the skin of another beast.

He had stashed His bag of supplies in the dresser, knowing full well that Her first destination would be the bathroom rather than the bedroom, and as He would take her in the hall, She would not have time to discover this or His other preparations. He focused His pacing into the hallway and bedroom, where He perused the layout of the room, noticing with a grin that He couldn’t see the chains and restraints attached to the four corners of the bed, even though He knew where to look for them. Her surprise would be complete. He heard the car drive into the garage, and strode quickly and calmly into the guest bedroom, where He would have an unobstructed view of the front door, hallway, and bathroom door. Stepping back into the room, He extinguished the light and blended into the shadows.

She opened the door casually, greeting the cat as She walked in, and setting Her keys on a side table She closed the door firmly behind Her, pausing for a moment to contemplate the door. “Good, ” He thought, “Her curiosity is peaked.” He had purposely left the door unlocked to plant suspicion in Her mind, and even at this distance He could feel the tension rising. She crossed the hall, as He expected She would, and entered the bathroom. She turned up the light, placed Her purse at her feet, tied Her hair into a ponytail, and bent to wash Her face. He peered at Her from the dark room, admiring the rise of Her thighs and the round bulge of Her ass as She bent over the sink.

Knowing the time was ripe, He strode quickly to the door, into the hallway, and through the bathroom door, stopping short just behind Her. His entrance had been perfectly timed, as She couldn’t hear His heavy strides while Her face was submerged in the sink, and the look of complete surprise and utter terror was priceless to Him. He felt His cock start to swell within its secure package, His lust increasing with Her fear, and in one smooth move pulled a pair of police-style cuffs and locked them onto Her wrists behind her back while She remained stunned. The cold steel on Her wrists seemed to wake Her from shock, and she jerked away from Him, stepping further into the bathroom and screaming like a banshee.

Pulling a lock-blade from His back pocket, He advanced steadily on Her, opening the knife conspicuously in front of Her to build on the fear He had generated. She had backed into a corner, as frightened victims sometimes will predictably do, but had not stopped screaming yet, so He put His left hand firmly over her mouth (taking care not to block her nose) and pressed the knife towards Her throat, quickly flipping the blade over in His hand once out of Her peripheral vision so as to lay the flat of the blade against Her neck. Her screaming stopped abruptly when She felt the chill of the blade, and She looked into His eyes with the same expression as an animal caught in a trap.

“One more cry for help, or even one attempt to escape me and I will stop your beating heart with this blade, ” He told Her, close to Her ear where She could feel the heat of His breath. He let His facial hair brush against Her neck, bringing her to fits of trembling and shivering. If not for His intimate knowledge of this One, and the scent of Her excitement, He would have truly felt criminal, but as it was He surged with adrenaline and desire though He remained in staunch control of Himself. He grabbed Her by the ponytail with His left hand, releasing Her mouth but not Her gaze, or His blade from Her neck. He pulled downward slightly on Her hair causing Her head to tilt back at an odd angle, but one that brought Her eyes away from His own while He still controlled every movement of Her head.

She struggled slightly, but pressure from the blade and another harder tug on Her hair brought Her Quickly in line. He led Her out of the bathroom like this, into the hallway, and into the master bedroom. He lowered Her face first onto the bed as if He were laying Her over His knee to be spanked. The picture of it would burn into His mind as He stepped back and took in the scene before Him. He saw a redness beginning to form around Her wrists from the tightness of the cuffs. Reaching back and opening the dresser drawer, He pulled out His supply bag and laid it on the bed where it could easily be seen, but not touched by Her. He unbuckled the bag, a black leather medical-type satchel, and pulled out a six-foot length of cotton rope.

Placing one knee on the bed beside Her and bracing Himself with the other, He pressed His tortured and bound cock into her thigh as He tied Her already bound hands in a slipped figure-eight cuff. He then released the metal-cuffs with a key tucked into the fifth pocket of His jean-cut pants, folded the cuffs, and returned them to His back pocket. Looking around the room, He spied a padded footstool shaped like a short piano bench. “Stay, ” He commanded Her, and in five strides had crossed to the wall, retrieved the footstool, and returned. He placed the stool under her hanging knees, checked the stability of this arrangement, and reached again into the bag.

Pulling out a wide pair of leather cuffs, He locked them around Her lower thighs, buckles in, and then reached back into the dresser, retrieving a three-foot long steel bar of about an inch in thickness. This bar had welded loops on each end with attached clips, which He quickly and smoothly clicked into place on the cuffs around Her thighs forcing Her legs far apart. Her whimpering became more apparent, and He checked the tightness of the ropes on Her wrists in response. Finding no discoloration or obvious temperature change in Her hands, He placed His mouth directly over Her ear and said, “Save your voice, there’s plenty of time to scream later.” She began to cry. Breathing heavily in Her ear, He could no longer hide His excitement. To offset Her awareness of this He pulled Her skirt over Her back and slapped Her pussy. His hand made a wet smack as He punished Her pussy, and once it had reddened significantly He slid two fingers deep into Her recesses, then pulled His fingers out as she started to moan.

He rubbed Her juices on Her mouth and lips, biting Her ear simultaneously as He slapped Her hard on the fleshy part of Her ass. “I knew you were a dirty bitch, ” He said, “dirty bitches never wear panties.” Rubbing His hand over her spread pussy, He continued to spank her. He began high on Her buttocks, gradually lowering His blows until He reached the sweet spot. Twenty blows He rained on Her ass, until it blushed as brightly as Her face. Then He stood suddenly, dropping His pants. He could hold back no longer.

He unzipped his cock pouch, allowing His curiously bent seven inches to fall free. He climbed onto the bed, positioning Himself so that Her mouth was directly over His cock. He held Her hair with His right hand while He cupped His left around Her neck. “If you bite me I’ll choke you, bitch,” He said, “you hear me?” He forced Her mouth down over His cock slowly, feeling the tightness of Her nervous lips, the warmth of Her tongue, the wetness as Her mouth literally watered for Him. Three, four, five strokes now, He pushed Her head farther down over His shaft each time until He could feel the head of His cock against the back of Her throat. He pressed the toe of His polished boot against Her quivering pussy, moving slowly and firmly against Her clit until He felt Her grinding Her hips back against Him in time.

He pulled Her head off of Him, feeling His point of orgasm growing. Working His body from under Her shoulders, He climbed back off of the bed and mounted Her from behind, slamming His full erection into Her pussy with all the strength He could muster. Her gasp and moan to follow nearly brought Him to peak despite the minor break in action, and He slapped Her asshole five times to bring Himself back into focus. He then placed one foot on the bed to gain a height advantage, and began dropping His full weight into each stroke of His hips. The verbal explosions of ecstasy that soon escaped Her were too much for Him to overcome and He felt His orgasm rising quickly. He reached back between His legs, without missing a beat, and pressed firmly on the spot between His balls and asshole, recycling His cum and extending the play into the next orgasm. His body rocked with pleasure, and He felt Her body riding the same wave, but He didn’t let the intensity drop. Instead He reached around Her body and squeezed the meat of Her nipple between His forefinger and thumb, timing the pressure He applied with the convulsions of Her body.

She came again with the extra stimulation, and then collapsed in a heap of drool, cum, sweat, and heavy breathing. She passed out soon after, and He finished Her bindings while she slept. When She awoke, she found Her hands and feet bound in leather cuffs and chain, the spreader bar still attached, Her body clean, and Him standing watch over Her. “You’ve had a long day, you needed a nap, ” He said, “we’ll be busy tonight, and you’ll need all of your energy.” He chuckled a deep tenor laugh, and then pulled a rubber flogger from behind His back. “This is just starting to get fun.”

Two hours later, He gazed at Her ravenously. She had slept, but He had been alert and in anticipation, lying in wait for Her to regain Her senses. Now that She had opened Her eyes He could continue His “assault” on Her helplessly bound body. Placing the rubber flogger on the bed at Her feet, He circled the bed ominously. He rechecked the security of the cuffs binding Her wrists and ankles, and the circulation of Her extremities. Coming back to the foot of the bed, He leaned forward and gave the spreader bar between Her sweet thighs a solid tug to be sure that it too was secure, and to let Her know how little control she had over Her body at the moment. Conscious now, She was already visibly wet, and He wondered for a moment if that wetness had ever subsided as she slept. Truly it must have, for He knew that He had cleaned Her well before finishing the bindings on Her slumbering form.

The sight and smell of Her need for Him brought an evil grin to His face, and He noted the anxious look on Her face as Her eyes followed His every movement. He had predicted that she would watch Him closely and had placed His bag of tricks on the floor at the foot of the bed, just slightly out of Her visible range, just to tease Her more. He leaned forward suddenly onto the bed, launching His face into Her pussy as He reached around Her legs and pushed Her thighs a little higher, further exposing Her still flush folds of flesh. Like a hungry animal He lapped and nibbled and bit at Her sensitive labia and clit, pulling Her hips closer into His face and grinding His mouth and nose into Her crotch. He smeared Her warm secretions all over His face and Her thighs, musing to Himself that they must both look like glazed doughnuts now.

He continued His near-cannibalism, sinking His tongue deep into Her recesses and folding and twirling it within Her until She began to moan loudly. He watched Her every movement intensely, waiting for that perfect moment. She began grinding Her hips on Her own, reaching as it were for His tongue, and He new she grew close to peak again though Her cries of “Please stop, why are you doing this?” said otherwise. Her heavy breath was rhythmic, grew accelerated, and then became an outright pant. He smiled through His wide-open mouth as He ran His tongue up and down Her slit, pressing firmly against Her engorged clit.

He knew she was close as Her panting became gasping. He began flat-tonguing Her pussy, spreading the sensation over the entire surface of Her sex as she cried out “STOP PLEASE, I don’t want to cum for you!!” Pausing for an instant to wet the middle and forefinger of His left hand, He pressed the thumb of the same hand against Her clit and slid the fingers deep into Her hot pussy and continued to suck and bite on Her labia. He felt the muscles within Her contract as she began to cum, and knew that perfect time had come.

His right hand reached forward and squeezed Her full breast, His hand slipping against the glistening sweat on Her chest, and His tongue went suddenly south. Keeping a frantic pace with both hands, one pinching Her nipple, the other riding Her clit and G-spot, His tongue circled firmly on the outer ring of Her bunghole slowly in contrast to the sensations of the rest of Her body. He knew that while She rode the wave of this orgasm, She wouldn’t be able to take Her mind off the intense stimulation consuming Her posterior. His tongue began flicking back and forth over Her hole, each brush bringing another convulsing wave of she-cum, and as the fifth wave of orgasm overtook Her helpless form He dipped His tongue two inches into Her ass and began to roll His tongue within Her.

Simultaneously, He released Her breast and grabbed the flogger (the one that She had surely forgotten by now) and began to rain light blows down upon Her aching breasts. Her breasts were monumental things to behold, natural 38DD, and He had no problems hitting the mark. Five, then ten blows to each breast and She began to scream like a banshee. Tears rolled from Her eyes as She howled yet Her hips continued to press against His face and tongue and He knew that She could take more despite Her seeming complaints. He reached down to the foot of the bed with the toes of His right foot and pulled His bag of tricks onto the bed, never breaking stride with hands or tongue. He knew His toys intimately, and could identify them blindly by touch.

Finding His prize, He pulled out a strange looking device that seemed for all intents and purposes to be part bullet vibrator, part anal dildo, and part cock-ring all rolled into one gel piece adorned with a lion’s head just over the cock-ring area. He worked the cock-ring over His already growing member and positioned the device properly, all completely out of Her line-of-sight. He knew that Her last orgasm had passed, but could feel another rising within Her inner depths, so He stopped suddenly and sat upright pulling Her hips towards Himself to the greatest extent that the bonds would allow. Her arms were now stretched high over Her head, Her knees aloft, and Her entire pelvic area extremely exposed.

“Oh God, please stop, I can’t cum any more, PLEASE, ” She begged, as He reached again into the bag and retrieved a cat-o-nine constructed of soft deerskin strips. Placing the cat on the bed, He pulled some lubricant from His bag and began applying it liberally to Her ass and pussy, and then to His toy. She had finally noticed the attachment on His cock and She gasped. “Please don’t put that in me, ” She said, “I’ll do anything You want.” Her tone was desperate, and Her teary eyes were full of fear.

“THIS is what I want, whore, ” He replied, “and You’ll do what I want anyway. You don’t have a choice. If you please Me, then you’ll live to see the sun rise. That is Your only hope” He slapped Her pussy several times, bringing that rush of blood back to the surface, and pressed the tip of the dildo to Her ass (which was now moist not only from the lube but also from the dripping of Her wet pussy). He eased the dildo in slowly, working the first bulb in until He felt it pass the inner ring of muscle. Then He inserted the tip of His cock into Her swollen pussy hole, all the time rubbing gently against Her clit with His right hand. Once He had both dildo and cock inside of Her He thrust fully with His hips, stretching both holes and filling Her completely.

This sensation brought another scream from Her lips as the lion’s head rammed into Her clit with the full thrust. She could not escape it, and apparently She didn’t intend to as He felt Her grind Her hips further into Him. He moved in and out of Her with a steady rhythm, and He could feel the pressure of the dildo running against His cock through the walls of Her pussy. Another twenty minutes later and She was screaming as if She were doomed to die, as He finally turned on the vibration. They both came together, rocked by wave after wave of orgasm until both could barely breathe. He released Her bonds and cleaned Her glowing body, packed His bag of tricks, and turned to Her as He approached the bedroom door.

“You’ve pleased me, so you’ll live,” He said tauntingly. “I’ve cut your phone line so don’t try to call for help. I know you enjoyed Me, so don’t try to say otherwise. I’ll be back.” He turned and strode from the room.

She heard the door shut, and straining harder heard no more footsteps. “If He’s coming back, ” She thought, “I’ll be waiting for Him this time, ” and She wore an evil grin of Her own.