Pegging Suite

Story Info
He lives out his pegging fantasy.
7k words
4.22
129.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

They arrived in the order I told them to.

Holly first.

Zoey second.

Riley third.

We met in the bar/restaurant of the Hyatt. I had all ready set up the room earlier around check in time. That was at two it was now nearly eleven. I ensured all the amenities were there and that I closed the blinds. The room had a balcony, but I don't think we'd need it. But if one of the girls wanted to use it, I'd let them.

It wasn't that busy. Some business people wrapping up their drinks and deals, a few couples eating their desserts. Other than myself it was practically empty. We decided to get started at midnight. And that the girls would arrive at the times I designated.

Holly strutted in around ten past eleven. She was wearing the black high heels as I requested. She looked ravishing in her Shoshanna tuxedo dress. The black high heels were Valentino Grosgrain pumps. Fucking expensive ensemble. She has long blonde hair, but tonight it's up. She's by far the largest of the three girls. She's about 5'10" and she could kick my ass! With blues eyes she's a White princess. Yet she only fucks black men! Maybe it was me that turned her off to white guys, or not. I guess she's lived the saying: once you go black; you never go back. But she can't defy a request from me!

Next up was Zoey. She walked in with her black Versace Buckle Toe Pumps and a black Armani Collezioni Georgette Dress. She looks stunning! Even better than Holly even, but I dare not tell Holly that. She has bleached blonde hair, shoulder length. Similar to a sexier Marilyn Monroe, whom I never really liked but Zoey can pull it off. She was on the other hand is a lesbian. She'd become burnt out on men, but decided to have a fling with a girl. And that fling became serious! But we're friends and when I told her about this night, she couldn't resist!

Finally Riley showed up. She looked a bit out of place. Like something out of Hot Topic! But I didn't want her to change for tonight. She was wearing a wife beater, black Capri pants and, my favorite piece of the outfit, black skimmer shoes with white tips. Her hair was short and very non-feminine. It was black with a few streaks of blonde randomly scattered about. Her right arm was covered in tattoos. I love the way they look on her. She had a few other ones but the sleeve on her right arm stood out the most! Various imagery; both sexual and religious, adorned her arm. She was the youngest out of the group. She was only 20. Holly was 25 and Zoey was 27. She's the fire of my life! The desire in my loins! And tonight I'll capture all that lust and love!

"Are you ready," Holly asked.

"Yes," I replied as I took out a twenty-dollar bill and placed it on the table.

We all stood up. I stretched and looked over to Riley.

"Hey," I smiled at her.

"Hey yourself," she says as we hug.

"How are you doing," I ask as I a grab her hand.

"I'm good," she replies.

We interlock fingers as we begin to walk away from the table. We make it to the elevator quickly. I have a room near the top. The ride may be a bit long. I hug Riley. She grips me as well.

"I love you," I whisper in her ear.

"I know," she whispers back.

We kiss for a few seconds and Holly and Zoey begin to touch us. We pull back for a few seconds.

"Tonight," Riley starts, "is gonna be great."

"It will be," Holly laughs.

"Oh yes," Zoey says touching Riley.

The elevator reaches our floor. I lead Riley by the hand down the hallway. Zoey and Holly are in tow. My room is near the end of the hall. I slide the key card into the door and slowly open the door. The lights are all ready on. Zoey and Holly barge past Riley and I. They head right for the second room.

"Let's see what you have," Holly smirks.

"We have a balcony," Zoey laughs as she removes the curtains.

On the bed in the second room are three strapon harnesses. One is specifically for Riley. I had it customized through a hook-up in the industry. It's a black harness with white skulls imprinted on it. I have two six-inch dildos, one purple and the other pink, and one black eight-inch dildo. I want Riley to use the large one but I don't think she will. It may look a bit strange on her small frame. But then again seeing her small frame pounding away at my faghole may look a bit strange to some. But it won't look or feel strange to me.

Holly came back from the balcony. Zoey followed while Riley closed the curtain but not the balcony door. Riley then proceeded to use the bathroom while Holly and Zoey remained in the main room with me.

"I think we're going to have a problem," Holly said as she looked at the dildos.

"What," I asked.

"Get naked," Zoey ordered in a stern voice.

"Yes ma'am," I replied as I began to take my clothes off.

"And what's that," Zoey asked.

"Two dildos are the same size," she started, "one is about two inches larger. I take it two are six inches and the other is eight?"

"Yes," I reply as I take my underwear off.

"Well who the fuck gets the eight inch one," Zoey snaps!

"I'll take one of the six inchers," Riley says as she exits the bathroom.

Riley grabs her strapon and one of the six-inch dildos. I watch her put it on. She's able to adjust the straps so it fits snuggly. The purple dildo proudly juts from her crotch. Just the sight of her wearing it almost causes me to ejaculate. But knowing a few minutes that her dildo will violate two of my orifices helps me remain focused.

"I may have an idea," Holly says walking up to Riley.

"What is it," Zoey asks.

"Let's see who can deep-throat it," Holly smirks.

"Not fair," Zoey snaps back.

"Why not," Holly replies picking up the dildo.

"Do you have to ask that," Zoey laughs.

"Why," Holly smiles.

"Because you'll win," Zoey says in a fit of frustration.

"Why do you think I'll win," Holly asks.

"Because you have a black boyfriend," Zoey says.

"That doesn't mean he has a big cock," Holly laughs.

"Niggers have big dicks," Zoey starts, "and you're fucking one."

"Don't use that word," Holly sternly replies.

"Why not," Zoey says walking up to her, "you've said it way too many times."

"No I haven't," Holly says.

"We're losing focus here you guys," I say.

"Shut up," they both yell in stereo.

"Riley," Holly says in an angry voice.

"Yeah," Riley says.

"Here swap out your dildo and you be the judge," Holly says throwing the large dildo at her, "If I win, I wear it! If you win you wear it! And if this little faggot wins, he chooses who wears it!"

"Fine," Zoey replies, "whom should go first."

"I'll go first," Holly says, "beauty before age."

"Haha," Zoey laughs.

Riley has no problem swapping out her small dildo for the larger one. It takes her a few seconds to readjust though.

"Where do you want me," Riley asks.

"Sit on the bed," Holly tells her.

She complies and sits on the edge of the bed. She scoots back a bit and her feet dangle of the floor.

"Here we go," Holly laughs, "I'm gonna show you how to suck a nigger dick!"

Holly bends over and grips the dildo. She spits on it quickly.

"This is how you do it," Holly laughs.

She licks the tip and looks at it. She quickly puts her mouth on the dildo and forces her mouth on the dildo. It takes a few seconds but soon her entire mouth engulfs the shaft. Her eyes begin to water as her nose makes contact with the harness. She lets got and pulls back.

"How am I gonna compete with that," Zoey asks.

"You're not," Holly starts, "Gimme the dildo."

Riley goes through the same routine as before and hands the didlo to Holly.

"Thanks," Holly says as she put the dildo into her harness.

"Do you want the purple one," Riley asks Zoey in a quiet voice.

"Either or," she sternly replies while looking at Holly get suited up.

"Here," Riley says handing over the purple dildo.

I look up at Riley as she places the pink dildo in her harness. I notice Zoey walk up to Holly.

"Why did you do that," Zoey asks.

"What," Holly replies.

"You want to be the center of attention."

"No I don't."

"Then what is it?"

"Well if some faggot would've bought three dildos of the same size."

"No, you wanted to prove a point."

"What point is that?"

You tell me."

Riley stands up after that last exchange.

"Hey," Riley whispers in my ear, "balcony."

"Are you sure," I ask.

"It'll be fun," she says helping me to my feet.

Holly and Zoey continue arguing. Riley grabs a bottle of lube and grabs my hand. She quietly pushes back the curtain and leads me to the balcony. She leans on the railing and grips it with both hands. She shakes her hips seductively. I stand naked in the looking at her. We stare at each other for a few seconds before we figure out what to do.

"Well," she says as the moonlight reflects off of her.

"Well," I reply.

"Um," she says sarcastically as she points to the dildo with her index fingers.

"Right," I smile as I walk towards her and get on my knees.

"Good," she starts, "as my mouth begins to taste the tip of the purple dildo, "it wasn't gonna suck itself."

"I know," I reply as I take my mouth off of it.

"Did I say you could talk," she laughs.

I shake my head no as I try to work my mouth onto the dildo.

"Perfect," she says as he hands grip the railing.

I look up at her a few times as I work my way up and down the dildo. She goes through a range of emotions from indifferent to a sexual predator back to being indifferent. She grabs my hair a few times and forces my face onto her dildo. I gag a few times as she forcefully tries to make me swallow the entire dildo. My eyes water, but I don't cry when she tries this. I think she wants me to cry though. Almost suddenly her head turns to her right and she seems to be transfixed by something. I continue to suck as she looks away. She occasionally forces me onto the dildo, but she can't take her eyes off something. I try to look to my left, her right, but I don't see anything. I see part of another balcony, but nothing else. She finally begins to force me onto the dildo even more while looking away. I want to know what she sees! What could it be? She finally blurts out, "I don't think we're alone Sean."

"What," I ask as I take my mouth off the dildo.

"Look," she says in a sly voice.

I turn my head to the left and, two balconies down, I see two beautiful women standing and looking over towards us.

The first girl is obviously the dominant one of the two. Her hair is up in a very loose manner; a pair of chopsticks holds it together. It's black and she's wearing glasses. She's wearing a black cupless corset. Her large breasts hang out of it, but they seem to be very firm and the corset somehow gives her support. Below that is a leather strapon harness, which proudly holds a black dildo, that's about the same size as Holly's. Lastly she's wearing a pair of black thigh high platform boots.

Her girlfriend on the other hand is naked! Her hair is a in a bob cut, I can't tell if it's been dyed, but it seems to be a radiant color of red. Her breasts are about a C-cup both are pierced with gold hoops. A leather collar proudly sits up her neck. Her pussy is shaved. And lastly she's wearing a pair of tube sock with three black stripes. And ironically a pair of skimmer shoes, that are almost identical to Riley's

Suddenly Riley grabs my hair again and demands, "Keep sucking faggot!"

I follow her rules. I'm able to get the entire length of the dildo in my mouth.

"Let's show them how it's done," the Dom girl says to her submissive.

"Yes Mistress," she replies as she gets on her knees and begins to suck on the dildo.

We both keep going at it. I look over occasionally to see that she can't make it down the length of the dildo. I on the other hand have no problem going down the entire shaft. But then again hers is much larger than mine!

"Force it down your throat," the Dom girl says to her sub.

"I can't mistress," the Sub replies removing her mouth from the dildo.

"I think we win this round," Riley says to her.

"Maybe so," the Dom girl replies, "but I think we'll take the next."

"Really Riley," says in a cocky voice.

"He doesn't have a pussy," the Dom girl laughs.

"Shit," Riley says loudly as the Dom girl forces the other girl to grab the railing that faces us.

"Two can play at that game," Riley says in a stern voice.

She yanks me by the hair and I stand up.

"Grab the railing," she whispers to me.

I comply and grip it hard. The Domme girl enters the Sub. Her face cringes with excitement. I see the Sub getting railed hard by her Dom. Riley begins to lick and probe my faghole. She starts with her tongue and slowly works a finger in me.

"We're gonna show this bitch," Riley smirks.

I feel the tip of the dildo touch my faghole!

"Not yet," I tell her.

"I think we've got this one," the Dom says loudly as she continues to pound on her Sub.

"Fine," Riley smirks.

"One-One," the Dom laughs.

"Match point," Riley laughs.

I feel the "burn" as her dildo enters me.

"Are you gonna fuck her ass," Riley asks.

"No please don't," her Sub responds.

"You win this time," she says as she pulls out of her, "let's go!"

"What's your names," Riley asks as she slowly inches the dildo into me.

"I'm Mistress Veronica," she says, "and this piece of shit is Karina."

"I'm Riley," she replies, "and this faggot is Sean."

"Pleased to meet you," Veronica says as she leads Karina into their room.

Suddenly Zoey and Holly emerged from the room. Their argument had come to an end. I keep my grip on the railing.

"So we're fucking out here, huh," Zoey laughs.

"Not really," Riley laughs, "but you missed quite a show."

"What happened," Holly asks.

"Another couple next room over," Riley smirks.

"Oh," Holly says.

"More importantly is he ready," Zoey asks.

"I think so," Riley replies.

"Let's go," Zoey says as she walks up to me.

She slowly works the dildo in me. The burn is not that bad, especially after Riley prepared me!

"Ohhhhhh," I let out as the length of the dildo works its way into me.

"You like that," Holly asks as she places her dildo in my face.

"Yes," I reply as she firmly grips my hips, her nails digging into me.

"Suck on this," Holly demands.

I take my hands of the railing and Zoey repositions me to be in front of Holly's dildo. Riley stands off the side. It seems that they have overtaken her. But it won't be for long! I grab onto her hips and open my mouth. I try to take all eight inches but I gag as I make it halfway down. But I keep working on it. Zoey slowly begins to fuck my ass. She takes it slow and works up a small rhythm. I bite down on the dildo every so often as Zoey forces the entire dildo into me. I hope I don't damage the dildo that much.

"You like that," Holly asks.

"Yes," I reply as she takes the dildo out of my mouth.

She fucks my face a bit harder and Zoey continues on my faghole.

"You want his cum catcher," Holly asks Riley.

"Yes," she replies as Holly takes her dildo out of me.

Suddenly I'm not supported my anything in the front. My hands and upper body quickly fall over. I plant my hands on the ground. I feel the dildo slightly slip out of me. But Zoey keeps a grip on me.

"I like this," Zoey laughs.

She thrusts a few more times as Riley makes her way to my face. She grabs my hands and helps me up a bit. But she then violently shoves the dildo in my mouth!

"Just because you love me doesn't mean I'm going to be easy on you," she says sternly.

She forces the six inches in my mouth. She grips my hair and pulls my head towards her dildo. She fucks me much harder than Holly did. The force from Zoey fucking my ass makes me engulf the dildo from time to time. Holly grips my penis a few times during this exchange.

"Look at that puny penis," she remarks.

"I wanna see it cum," Zoey laughs.

"Let's take this inside," Riley says, "It's getting a bit chilly out her"

Riley pulls out first and walks inside. Holly lets go of my penis and follows her. Zoey remains and gets a few thrusts in. But soon she walks back inside.

"Get on the bed," Holly demands as I walk back in.

I comply and lie on the bed.

"On your knees faggot," she demands.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

"My turn," she says as she gets on the bed with me.

"Save some for me," Riley smirks.

"I will," she says.

Holly's dildo burns like you wouldn't believe it. The eight-inch dildo feels like it's going to rip me in half. But I know it won't.

"Take that nigger dick," Holly says while slapping my ass.

"Yes," I scream out.

She pushes it in all the way to the hilt. I feel her hips press up against my ass.

"He can take it better than me," Holly laughs.

"I don't believe that," Zoey replies.

"Are you hiding something," Holly laughs while pulling out of me.

Finally Riley got on the bed as Holly got off. She positioned herself behind me and leaned over me and grabbed my neck.

"Your ass is mine," she whispered in my ear.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I replied.

She ran her hand along my back as she slinked her way to my ass. Her cold hands touched either side of my ass. She slowly dug her nails into my ass.

"God," I let out.

She took one hand off and slid a finger in me. She slowly worked it inside me. She bent it ever so slightly as to touch my prostate. She quickly removed it and placed her hand back on my ass. It seemed like an eternity while I waited. I looked back to see her guiding the dildo towards me.

"Don't look at me," Riley demanded.

"Yes ma'am," I replied as I looked forward.

"Oh fuck it," Riley said loudly.

I could feel the dildo hit my ass and not the intended area. She intentionally did this to piss me off and make we wait even more. She finally gave in and led the dildo straight into my faghole. She slowly eased it in at first but then quickly pushed through. She forced it in to the hilt. I let out a sigh of relief as she forced it in me.

"You like that," Riley asked.

"Fuck," I screamed out.

"Hang on," Riley said as she quickly thrust a few times.

She grabbed my hips and slowly pulled out. She worked me off the bed.

"Stay right here," she said.

I comply and get my feet on the floor. The top half of my body remains on the bed.

"Bite that pillow," Riley laughed.

She pulled out quickly and rammed the dildo into me. I gripped the sheets as she began to fuck me with great intensity. She slaps my ass as she jams the dildo in me. She slides her right hand up my body and grips my shoulder. She slowly digs her nails into my shoulder. She digs even harder with each successive thrust.

"How is he," Holly asks.

"Fucking good," Riley replied as she ran her nails down my back.

She placed her hand on my hip and pounded even more.

"Get back on the bed," Riley demanded.

"Fuck," I say out of breath.

She works me up on the bed while keeping the dildo in me. She pulls out quickly and forces the dildo back in me. She repeats this process a few times before she grips my shoulders again. She begins to grind her hips against me. The dildo slowly moves inside me as she begins to dance a bit. She pulls out of me and pushes me on the bed. I'm completely flat on the bed until she props my ass a bit into the air and works the dildo back into me. She keeps it in me as she pushes me down on the bed. She works the dildo deep into me and positions herself to get a few good thrusts in. She quickly pulls out of me after that experiment.

"Shit," she says out of breath.

Riley had grown tired of fucking my ass. She pulled out and walked over to the front of the bed and shoved the dildo down my throat for a few thrusts. But she couldn't keep it up. I could see the beads of sweat dripping down her body. She sat down in the chair near the window. I notice her full sleeve of tattoos looked even more impressive in the strange light of the hotel suite. She fanned herself off as Holly got on the bed behind me. Holly's dildo was slightly bigger and it hurt just slightly as she pushed into me.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers
12