Peggy & I Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy geeks become bold lovers.
22.3k words
4.66
25.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the first chapter in the blossoming and soon-to-be-enduring romance of Peggy and Alex. At the end of this chapter, there is a question. Your comments will help shape Chapter 2, and your votes are always appreciated.

----------

Peggy and I had been married for six years when it happened. During those six years, our sex life had become more passionate and varied. At the beginning of those six years, though, on our wedding night, we both lost our virginity, and it wasn't pretty.

We were both twenty-two, and we had decided to wait until we were married to have intercourse. Oh, sure, we had masturbated each other, but we hadn't even engaged in oral sex, let alone intercourse.

In this day and age, you ask, how did we make it to the ripe old age of twenty-two without having intercourse?

But I'm getting ahead of myself. I need to go back to the beginning to explain how simple the answer is.

----------

When we first met we were shy, awkward, and acne covered. Oh, yeah . . . one other deal breaker.

We were geeks. Taped-glasses, pocket protectors, mismatched clothing, the works.

She was chemistry major with an emphasis in materials applications. I was a mechanical engineering major with an emphasis in industrial process.

We met at a job fair towards the end of our senior year. Whittenstone Industries was looking for employees in their injectable plastics division. Peggy was applying for a position as a chemist, and I was applying for one of the production equipment design jobs. We had finished filling out our applications and we both reached for the stapler at the same time to attach our CVs.

Our hands touched. We turned to look at each other. I pushed my glasses up on my nose and looked at her as she smiled at me, revealing her braces.

Before me was a woman with short mousy brown hair that was probably brushed a day or two ago. She was wearing a T-shirt and wrinkled, striped Bermuda shorts. She was wearing white crew socks and black shoes. The T-shirt read, "There are only 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary and those who don't." The freckles on her face competed for space with a half-dozen pimples.

She was slim, with about A-cup breasts and narrow hips.

She was wearing a pair of black heavy-framed glasses with a paper clip at one temple where the screw had fallen out, and there was a little tape holding the paper clip in place.

Behind those glasses were the softest, prettiest brown eyes I had ever seen.

It was love at first sight!

Her roommate, Goldie, was with her. Goldie was graduating with a degree in international relations. She had a minor in sexual relations with anyone she had an inkling was going to get a job with a high enough salary to support her in the manner in which she intended to become accustomed. She had a plan. She was going to get her minks the way minks get minks. She was a knockout!

She was wearing a white blouse and a plaid miniskirt. The blouse was open for the top three buttons, and her C-cup plunge bra was visible. Her shapely legs were terminated by bobby sox and penny loafers. Her long blonde hair was tied in a pony tail, and her blue eyes flashed as she spoke.

"C'mon, Peggy. Are you done yet? There's, like, some law grads over there talking to the law firm, y'know, uh, interviewers. I have, like, a list of the companies that pay the highest salaries, and I want to hang out there and, you know, listen to their recruiters to see what guys have the best chance."

When Goldie spoke, I turned to look at her, and I got an eyeful of her outfit and shapely form. I looked at her for a couple of seconds, and then back to Peggy.

Peggy was looking down, obviously looking disappointed that I had seen Goldie. It was apparent that she was used to being treated with indifference whenever she tried to speak to a man when Goldie was around.

"Could you tell your friend you'll meet her later?" I asked Peggy. "I'd like to get a cup of coffee with you"

Peggy's mouth dropped, and then she smiled again.

"Goldie, could I meet . . . could you, uh . . ."

"Yeah, Peggy, like, whatever. I'll see you back at the dorm."

Looking relieved that she would not have Peggy with her while she was talking to cute boys, Goldie made a beeline towards her prey.

Peggy said, "Uh yeah, well, uh, I don't drink coffee after breakfast . . . soda . . ."

I screwed up all the courage I could muster and said, "Uh, well . . . Peggy, is it? . . . I'll get you whatever you want. For me, all I . . . all I want . . . is, uh, to-drink-in-those-beautiful-brown-eyes."

I said the last part so fast that I wasn't sure it was intelligible, but I knew she understood it when I saw her reaction. Her knees buckled slightly and she fell back against the table behind her.

I reached out my hand and grabbed her arm to steady her. She looked at me with those big brown eyes and my heart melted.

That first "date" was a trip to the café at the Student Union, where I bought her a soda. I told her my name, and we talked about our majors and what we wanted to do with our degrees.

I told her that she had the prettiest smile I had ever seen, and she blushed.

"My braces, uh, come off . . . two weeks before, um, graduation. Finally. The first thing I'm . . . I'm going to do is, uh, go the movies and have popcorn. I missed that the most!"

"I would like, uh, maybe we could, um, share that popcorn?"

"I'd like to share . . . yeah, we could . . . uh, yeah, I'd like that."

My hand reached out for hers, and she reached out for mine. When our fingers touched, we both pulled back as if we had received an electric shock. We inched forward again, only to retreat a second time. We succeeded on the third try, and we held hands and talked for an hour, sometimes in complete sentences, but not often.

We began dating when we weren't studying for our finals. After the second date, we actually started talking to each other in complete sentences with fewer than six "uhs" a minute.

Having Goldie for a roommate turned out to be a plus. When she found out that her hapless, hopeless roommate had a boyfriend for the first time in the three years she'd known Peggy, she decided to make a project of the two of us.

In her usual tactful, thoughtful manner she explained her motivation.

"I'm, like, going to give each of you a makeover. I'm going to help the two of you look, you know, decent for once because I would feel guilty if I didn't, like, help you look decent for the first time in your sorry-assed lives. If I don't, you know, you may never have, like, another shot."

You know, tactful. And articulate as always.

She took Peggy to her spa and treated her to a full treatment. Hair, nails, the works. The beautician there told her about all of the acne medications that were available, and gave her a Proactiv treatment.

Goldie took Peggy to a couple of stores and told her about matching articles of clothing with each other. They spent an entire day, with a couple of follow-up sessions.

One of Goldie's jock boyfriends was tasked with taking me shopping. He got me reasonably coordinated, and took me to his barber for a haircut.

By Graduation Day, we both actually looked halfway decent. Peggy's braces had been off for two weeks by then, and her smile was even better than I imagined it would be.

The two of us had no illusions. We were not "A-List" material. We were not particularly athletic, and we looked a bit . . . well, we looked a bit dorky. My nose was a bit long, and my chin was just shy of nonexistent. I thought my eyes were too close together. We both hated contacts, so we wore glasses. We had traded the heavy black frames for something a little more stylish by then, though.

The Proactiv was working, finally, and both of our faces looked somewhat less like pepperoni pizzas. The near-absence of pimples let Peggy's freckles really stand out. With her slightly pointed upturned nose, I thought they made her cute as a button!

I will never forget our first kiss. It was on our third date. We had gone for lunch together at the main dining room. I walked her back to her dorm. In the common room on the ground floor, we watched TV for a little while.

"I have to go study," she said.

"Okay, well so do I."

"When will you be free again?"

"Uh, I dunno. What's your schedule like?"

"Test tomorrow at 10, and then I think I'm free. How about you?"

"Hmmm. How about lunch tomorrow?"

She smiled, her braces flashing.

"It's a date!"

I took her hands and looked at her cute smile. It was now or never!

"Peggy, I, uh . . . well, could I . . . we've never . . . kissed? You and me, I mean . . . would . . ."

"Oh Alex, yes!"

She was about six inches shorter than my six-foot-one. She tilted her head up and closed her eyes. She puckered her lips, and I leaned slowly down and gave her a tentative peck.

I pulled back and looked to see her reaction.

She looked at me and smiled again.

"Can we, uh, do that again?" she asked.

I leaned back down and our lips touched again. She let go of my hands, and I thought something was wrong. I was about to pull back when I felt her arms around my neck for the first time. She pulled me to her and we stood there kissing with her arms around me.

I was so surprised at this that my arms were still at my sides.

"Aren't you going to hug me too?" she asked, pulling back for a second.

I put my arms around her slim waist, and our lips met again. She was warm and soft. I had imagined this since I first saw her, but I never knew how wonderful she felt in my arms.

We stood there in the corner of the common room, hugging and kissing. No tongues. Just lips.

The kiss lasted at least a minute.

"I never, uh, knew how nice that would be," I said.

"Me either. First?"

Blushing, I said, "Yeah, you?"

She blushed, too.

"Mmmm," she nodded.

"I liked it."

"Me too. Gotta go."

"Sure. See you tomorrow."

I gave her a peck on the cheek, and we parted to go study.

Over the next weeks, our kissing progressed. Two weeks later, as I was bringing her back from a movie, we sat in my car and kissed. I let my hands roam just a bit, and she moaned with pleasure. I took this as a sign to progress, and I slid one hand up to lightly touch one of her breasts. She gasped, and broke the kiss. I sat back up, fearing that I had gone too far.

"Alex, I have been dreaming of your touch."

She took my hand and placed it on her breast!

She closed her eyes and leaned back, inviting me to explore her breasts. I didn't need any more encouragement, and I put both hands to work. It was incredible! Her breasts were small but very firm. She was wearing a tank top with spaghetti straps. It had a built-in bra. I could feel her nipples harden as I massaged her breasts.

"Oh, Alex, yesss, yesss!" she repeated over and over as I played with her.

My penis was getting harder and harder. I was actually touching a cute girl's tits! It was far more erotic than I had ever imagined in my wildest masturbatory fantasies!

Slowly she pulled the straps of her top down. I looked around, and we were alone in the parking structure. I pulled the elastic top down and saw those perky little breasts for the first time.

She had no tan line, as neither of us got outside in the sun very often. Her creamy skin blended right into her breasts. Her areolas were about an inch in diameter with the cutest little nipples I could have imagined.

I leaned down to kiss them, and she closed her eyes again. My lips touched her nipples.

"Oh, Alex. Yesss! That feels sooo good!"

I continued to suck and lick for twenty minutes, alternating with kissing that cute, pixyish mouth. Eventually, we broke our petting, and she pulled up her top. She looked at me with those brown eyes.

"I liked that," she said. "I want you to do that again next time."

"Peg, I was hoping you would say that. I have been dreaming about touching you since we met."

She leaned forward and kissed me again. Her hand moved across my hips to reach for the seat on the other side for support as she did so.

Her hand brushed my erection. I froze.

Her hand continued across to the seat. She kissed me.

"You really liked that, uh, didn't you?"

I was embarrassed. I couldn't respond.

"I don't want to be selfish," she said. "Your touch was electric. I know you have an erection. It's okay. I'm happy you find me attractive enough.

"Can I . . . help . . . you?"

This was the first time in my life that a girl had expressed interest in handling my penis! I almost came at the thought of it!

"Uhyuh . . ah, I'd li . . . unhuh."

I couldn't even get the right words out of my mouth to say "yes."

She got the idea, though.

Looking right into my eyes, she reached down and undid my belt, unhooked the top of my shorts, and pulled down my zipper.

"Lift your hips," she said.

As I did, she pulled my shorts and undershorts down far enough to free my cock. She looked down at it.

"Yours is the first penis I have ever seen," she said.

Her first touch was every bit as erotic as I had hoped. She touched it lightly on the head.

"Oh, smooth," she said.

She slid her hand up and down the shaft; alternately watching what she was doing and watching my face. My beautiful Peggy was giving me my first handjob!

She rubbed on me softly for about a minute. I knew I couldn't last much longer and fumbled in the door pocket, where I kept extra napkins from McDonalds and Burger King take-out orders.

Peggy whispered in my ear.

"I like touching your penis, Al. Do you like my hand on it?"

I didn't have to answer. I pushed a wad of napkins onto the head of my cock and blew my first non-auto-erotic load into them!

I tensed and strained as I came.

"Unghhh. OH Yesss. OH Peg. UNGHHH!"

I reached down and milked the last of my cum out. I lifted my hips and pulled my shorts back up.

She hugged me and kissed me.

"I'm so happy that I could . . . uh . . . please you. I had never done that, and I didn't know if I could do it correctly. I Googled 'masturbation' and looked at how to do it, and I hope it did it right."

That was my little science major! She had anticipated this moment, and actually researched how to do it correctly.

"I . . . I . . .I"

"What, Al?"

The heat of the moment had gotten to me. I told her what I had been afraid to tell her for the last week or so.

"I . . . I think I love you."

She grabbed me and hugged me so hard it knocked the breath out of me.

"Oh, Al. I dreamed of hearing those words since the moment you brushed off Goldie to talk to me alone. I fell for you right then and there. I was afraid if I told you or went too fast I would scare you off."

I hugged her back.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

We kissed and hugged for a few minutes.

"Uh, Peggy?"

"Yes, Sweetie?"

It was the first time she used a pet name for me, and my heart melted.

"Uh, do you want me to, uh, well, want me, uh to . . ."

"Get me off?"

I blushed and nodded.

"Let's leave that for another time. I've done more today than I have ever done before. I, uh, just want to remember today for the spontaneous first time that we did, uh, what we, uh . . .did."

"Okay," I said. "We'll make the next step really special."

We met whenever we could, but both of us took our finals seriously. We each had a paper to two to finish, and then it was finals week. We managed a few petting sessions, a couple of which ended like the one in my car. She still did not want me to do more than feel her breasts.

"We're both under a lot of stress right now, and we have time constraints because of studying. I can wait," she said.

Finally, it was over. We each had handed in the last paper and taken the last test. I met her outside the classroom where she had her last final. It was about 4 pm.

"Guess what?" I asked.

"Is it good?" she queried back.

"Yeah! Both of my roommates are heading to an after-finals all-nighter at a buddy's frat house. I have the apartment to myself."

She put her arms around my neck.

"That was my last final. No time constraints. No pressure. My folks don't come in until the day after tomorrow for graduation."

She pulled me down to her and kissed me. Her braces hadn't been off for that long, and I was still getting used to her teeth without them. I liked the change.

"Can we get some Chinese food for dinner?"

"Yeah. Want spicy tonight?" I asked.

"Szechuan lamb, extra spicy and some tangerine chicken."

"And some Peking Ravioli," I added.

"Damn Yankees," Peggy said with a smile. "Only you guys call them Peking Ravioli. Everyone else in the world calls them pot stickers or Jiaozi. Of course in Japanese restaurants they are gyōza. You have to be different because Joyce Chen called them Peking Ravioli at her Cambridge restaurant all those years ago.

"Outside Chinatown, in Boston no one knew much about Chinese food. She knew that even the Irish ate at Italian restaurants once in a while, and everyone knew Chef Boy-Ar-Dee's canned ravioli. She dubbed them Peking Ravioli, and suddenly everyone knew what to expect, sort of."

"I love it when you get pedantic about food," I said, following it with a kiss.

We stopped by our favorite take-out joint after ordering our food with a Smartphone app. I got a little extra hot mustard, just in case.

It was a short walk from the restaurant to my apartment. My roomies were just getting ready to go.

"Hi, Peg," one of them said.

The other asked me again if I wanted to go with them to the party. I declined, pointing to the bag of Chinese food.

Five minutes later they were gone. I finally had my lovely Peggy all to myself.

I walked over to her and kissed her. She kissed me back. We held the kiss for at least ten minutes. She felt so good in my arms.

The smell of the food was getting to us, though.

"Let's eat," Peggy said.

I broke out some plates and chopsticks and Peg got some serving utensils.

She served up a little of each, and we tasted the food to see if it was hot enough.

To this day, Peggy is the only woman I know who likes hotter food than me.

On an earlier date, she related an incident.

"One of the local restaurants had a hot wings contest. They had hot, hotter, hottest and nuclear. I was one of three to make it to nuclear. One other person and I were the only two who finished a nuclear wing. I just smiled, and took another one.

"I added three drops of Dave's Insanity Private Reserve Sauce. I put it in my mouth and sucked the meat right off the drumette. I smiled, chewed and swallowed.

"When I offered the bottle of Dave's to the other contestant, he just shook his head and raised his hands in surrender.

"My head felt like it was going to explode in flames, but I didn't want to give the jock the satisfaction. I accepted the prize money and T-shirt, had my picture taken for the 'Wall of Flame,' and then calmly walked out of the restaurant.

"I went a couple of doors down the street and bought a half pint of sour cream and a small bag of chips. I downed the whole purchase in three minutes flat.

"That put out the flames, but the coals burned for another hour or so. I might have settled for a tie if the asshole hadn't flexed his muscles before the contest began and said, 'I ain't gonna let no little pimple-faced chickee show me how to eat hot wings.' I hope is chauvinist jock buddies gave him hell for a week. It was worth it."

Our Chinese food that night was spicy enough. She didn't have to add the hot mustard or go the cabinet for a drop of the Dave's I kept there. By the way, if you've never had it, one drop is all you need to spice up a whole bowl of chili. Great stuff.

As we ate, we talked.