Peggy Sanders, Depraved

Story Info
She says goodnight with bared breast and sticky kisses.
1.5k words
3.96
27k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Peggy Sanford. Right now, I am standing in the foyer of my home saying goodnight to our dinner guests, Bob and Ann Scott. The right shoulder strap of my dress is pulled down to my elbow, and my right breast is fully exposed, my nipple crinkled and engorged. With my left hand I am holding the hem of my dress above my navel, showing them my bush. I am running the forefinger of my right hand through my wet slit; every three or four passes I bring that finger to my mouth and coat it with my sex juice. As I return my finger to my cunt, I offer Bob my lips for a kiss. He kisses me; or, rather, he licks my mouth to taste me, then breaks away. We resume our conversation, planning our next meeting, the one at which I will finally get to become his slut.

Bob's right hand is behind Anne and I know that he has one, possibly two fingers inside her anus, the tight pink anus he and my husband have spent the evening penetrating. The pretty pink anus I have repeatedly kissed tonight to thank her for taking my husband's penis up her rectum. The now always available anus my husband's cock was buried in when I had my one orgasm of the night, my tongue on Ann's nipple, my needy cunt humping my own hand under my dress.

It is time for them to go. I lift my face again and this time Bob's tongue enters my mouth and stays there. He does not push it back and forth or caress the inside of my mouth with it, he just holds it in me and I keep it there acknowledging his right and my desire to have part of him inside my body. Bob pulls back slightly and I take my cue, withdrawing from his tongue but keeping my mouth firmly around it as though I were sucking his cock (God, I wish I could) until he is released. As they leave and before I close the door, I turn and lift the back of my dress, fully exposing my bottom to them, and showing my husband Bill, who is seated on the couch, the bare breast and erect nipple that have been available for them to look at.

Bill is naked, his half-erect penis lying on his thigh. I am surprised he is even half-erect, since he has ejaculated into Ann's bottom three times tonight. To get him to that last orgasm I had to help. As much as that gorgeous little slut excites him; as aroused as he gets knowing that he can take her ass (or any other part of her he wants) in front of her husband, in front of me; as tight and hot as Ann's asshole is around his cock, three times in four hours is a lot. Even after I had licked and stroked Bill to his third erection, lubricated Ann's butthole, put on his condom and held her buttocks apart for him to enter her (Bob was already fucking her mouth by this time), it was obvious Bill was laboring to get off. I put him over the edge by kneeling beside Ann, caressing Bill's balls with one hand and Ann's left breast with the other and announcing, "I really liked kissing your whore's asshole, darling. Next time, I want to kiss her bottom while you fuck her little cunt . Come in her, now, so I can lick her when you've finished." That wasn't strictly true, although it was closer to true than I was willing to admit to myself, but, after all, what are wives for?

Now, as I walk toward the couch, Bill says, "Peggy, cover your teat and show me where Bob's tongue was." Bill knows how Bob and I kiss. In fact, having Bob lick cunt taste off my mouth and put his tongue in me at the end was Bill's idea. It is the only physical contact with Bob, and the only penetration from anyone, that I have been allowed since my "indiscretion" started all this. Having my right breast out, uncovering my bush, and showing Bob and Ann my bare ass at the end of our times together are the only occasions in the last month that anyone has seen the private parts of my body. I have even had to sleep in a nightgown, something I haven't done since high school. Worse, I am only allowed to have an orgasm by masturbating under my skirt and even then under additional conditions that require my husband to be screwing Ann, and me to be licking one of her nipples. I am restricted to one orgasm per day. If for some reason Bill doesn't get his cock into Ann in my presence that day, I go without. Some days, I have to call and plead with her to come fuck him so I can get off. It usually doesn't take much pleading; we all know how much she craves having Bill take her.

Once Bill is in her and my tongue can reach her nipple, I always come hard. Given my deprived state, I come much too quickly. Even my orgasms have become frustrating. It's not that I'm jealous that my husband is fucking his personal slut right in front of me. On the contrary, that arouses me and I delight in his pleasure of her. It's not even that I envy Ann; that she is getting fucked and I, for now, cannot be. That, somehow, is also arousing. The frustration is that I am kneeling beside my husband and his lover as they copulate, often with her husband watching, too; I am moving my head trying to keep my tongue on her bouncing nipple while frantically humping my own fingers; and no one can really see me do it. My breasts swing under my blouse, but I want them out where they can be seen, where one can slap against Bill's face as he lunges into Ann, or slide along Ann's cheek as she whips her head back and forth in ecstasy. My buttocks can be sensed under my skirt as I shove my hips forward and back, but I want the skirt off so Bob can watch my naked ass clench open and shut, the large lips of my cunt coming at times into view. My cunt can certainly be heard as I fuck myself. I am so wet my thighs are sticky halfway to my knees and my labia literally slap together as I rub my groove. My arousal can certainly be smelled; my sex scent fills the room. None of this is enough. I want my bush on full display, I want everyone there to see my lips open and close around my fingers. I want Bill to look up at me, his hand on Ann's other breast, and see me holding my labia apart to give him and Bob the fullest possible view. I must be hidden, though, under my clothes.

At least Ann is not allowed to deny me her nipple, then or at any other time. There have been times I have been so desperate for sexual contact I have begged to lick her, even if Bill or Bob aren't present. I can't suck her teat, that qualifies as penetration, so I have to be content with kissing and tonguing her. She always obliges (usually smiling sweetly and saying, "Of course, Peggy, lick me here.") then offering a breast or opening her legs, but the feel, the taste, the response of her body on my mouth and my awareness of what I am doing just increase the desperation building in my cunt. For a woman who is a confirmed exhibitionist and has been accustomed to at least one good fuck and three or four otherwise achieved orgasms every day for the last fifteen years, the last month has been torture. I know my deprivation is deserved, and I realize that I am now more intensely aroused, sexually aware, and twat-soaked than ever, but at times I believe that if I don't get something hard shoved up me immediately, I will literally go insane.

The time of my "penance" is coming to an end, now that my husband has had all of Ann and now that the four of us have confirmed, to ourselves and to each other, that we want this to continue and expand. Tomorrow night we will be together again and I will finally be free to offer myself to Bob as his eager and compliant whore. The only remaining condition will be that the setting and manner of Bob's first real penetration of my body will be entirely up to his wife, who was the one most aggrieved by my initial actions. Now, as I put my breast back into my dress and sink to my knees in front of my husband with my mouth open, my mind goes back to how I unwittingly started this. Was it really unwitting? I don't know. It doesn't matter, now.