Peggy Seduces Photographers

Story Info
Peggy seduces John and his new friend Laura.
2.4k words
4.49
43.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt3
jt3
73 Followers

John can’t shake the image of Peggy out of his mind as he goes about his work taking photos at the bodybuilding contest. He wonders if he will ever see her again after last night and the way she disappeared this morning.

Fortunately for him, a young photographer from the local newspaper is also covering the bodybuilding contest. John introduces himself to the young blonde with a deep tan and sexy legs that seem the stretch for miles out from under her mini skirt until finally touching the ground.

Her name is Laura and she is working as a college intern for the newspaper, John learns through casual conversation. She is having trouble with the camera equipment and John is only too eager to help her out. She stands close as he explains how to set the shutter speed on the camera for better photos.

Laura’s green eyes are mesmerizing as she stares into John’s brown eyes while he talks about the camera. Her blonde hair is almost shoulder length and practically bounces in the gentle breeze. The cool air feels good, but John can tell it might be a little too chilly for Laura and her coquettish outfit.

The breeze causes her skirt to sway and it even flirts with exposing all of her legs and her tight firm ass. The cool air is also having an effect on her breasts. The sleeveless white sweater she is wearing fits her tightly. It almost looks like it is two sizes too small. The sweater hugs her perky breasts and the bottom of the sweater does not quite make it to her skirt leaving her sexy tight abs exposed.

John and Laura continue to take photos and as the first day of competition comes to a close John finds himself sticking close by her side. Finally, John says he is going to call it a day. Laura’s cute smile evaporates and is carried off in the breeze. She bites her lower lip nervously, debating what to do.

“John,” she almost whispers. “You’ve been so helpful today. I feel like I owe you.”

She starts to regain her confidence when she catches John’s eyes staring at her perky breasts as if he is trying to see through her sweater.

“Why don’t we got out to eat? My treat,” Laura offers. “After all, you helped me so much today it is the least I can do.”

John can’t believe his luck.

“That sounds nice,” he manages to stammer. “Let me just go back to the hotel and get a shower first.”

Laura is not about to let him get out of her sight. She has seen the way John has been looking at her all day and secretly wants him and not just for a dinner date.

“I’ll go with you,” Laura says. “I’ve always wanted to see the hotel anyway.”

Laura bends at the waist to put her camera back in the camera bag. Her back is to John and her mini skirt slowly begins to slide up her long tan legs as she bends over and he catches a glimpse of her thong panties and her tight little ass cheeks.

She looks back over her shoulder at John and bites her lower lip seductively as her hand emerges out of the camera bag and slowly makes it way to her breast. She cups her breast and then gently squeezes it as she adds, “That is, if you don’t mind me going back to the hotel with you.”

John says he has no problem with her coming to the hotel with him as she grabs her bag and stands. John instinctively wraps his arm around her waist and holds her by his side as they walk toward a cab.

The cab ride takes just a few minutes, but it seems to take too long for John and Laura. John knows he is not about to go out to eat with this sexy young college student. Laura’s shyness is gone as soon as the cab pulls away from the bodybuilding contest. She tells John that she broke up with her boyfriend a week ago and has not had sex since. She tells him this while she reaches down and rubs John’s inner thigh.

She knows what she is doing and has John hard in seconds as her fingers slide up his thigh and begin to rub his erect cock through his pants. Laura is also doing her best to get herself ready. Her other hand slowly rubs her breasts through her sweater before slowly making its way down her firm abs. She spreads her legs slightly and her hand disappears under her skirt. She rubs herself matching each stroke on her wetness with that of her other hand on John’s cock.

They finally make it to John’s hotel room and are met with a surprise.

John opens the door to his hotel suite only to find Peggy sitting on the couch in a dark skirt suit. She was obviously busy today with an insurance claim. John’s heart skips a beat and his hard cock grows even harder at the sight of Peggy’s sexy legs and full breasts covered by what appears to be a tailored suit. The fabric clings to her tight body leaving little to the imagination, but John is already imagining Peggy in her sexy lingerie.

Laura is not as pleasantly surprised by Peggy’s presence.

“You didn’t tell me you were married,” Laura fires at John.

“Oh, we’re not married,” Peggy says before John can think of what to say. “We met on the plane trip over here and I wanted to return John’s key to him and see if he wanted to go grab a bite to eat.”

Laura relaxes and tells Peggy she and John were just about to go, but John wanted to take a shower first.

“Well, why don’t you join me for a glass of wine while John showers,” Peggy offers with a smile.

Peggy pours Laura a glass of wine as John makes his way to the bathroom for his shower.

John, however, has anything but a shower on his mind and catches himself fantasizing about being with both Laura and Peggy. Is it possible? he thinks to himself. A young hot blonde with a perky body and a gorgeous older brunette with more curves than one of San Francisco’s winding streets.

He remembers Peggy’s trick of leaving the bathroom door open so she could be seen from the other room. He leaves the bathroom door ajar hoping to get an audience of his own.

John faces the door, careful not to make eye contact with whoever might be watching him, and slowly unbuttons his shirt. A light sweat caused by the California sun and Laura’s rub down in the cab glistens on his muscular chest as he slowly removes his shirt. He kicks off his shoes and then turns around so his back is to the door. He bends at the waist and glides his tight jeans down exposing firm ass cheeks pressing against his tight boxers.

John stands and turns back around catching a glimpse of the two women watching him undress. His hands slowly press against his chest and slide down his firm abs. He runs a hand over a dark tangle of hair just above the waistline of his boxers and pushes them down. The trail of dark hair leads to his hard cock and it pops free over the waistband as he slide his boxers off and then kicks them aside.

He steps into the shower, but does not pull the shower curtain closed. The hot water feels wonderful as it cascades down on his muscular frame. He takes a bar of soap and works up a lather. He then slowly rubs his body down, slowly covering every inch as he gives Peggy and Laura a show before rinsing off. He steps out of the shower and towels himself off in a slow, seductive way very much like a striptease before emerging from the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist.

“Excuse me,” John says as he steps out of the steamy bathroom. “I didn’t have anything to change into in there.”

“Mmmm, that’s quite all right,” Peggy says as she quickly pulls her hands away from her wet pussy that she was rubbing while watching John shower.

“John, no need to get dressed right now,” Laura chimes in. Her face is red as if she is blushing, but John knows she too has been watching him and touching herself. “You better come sit down and cool off before you get dressed. No need putting dry, clean clothes on until your body until it cools down after your hot shower.”

John joins them on the couch and fixes himself a glass of wine. They talk casually for a few minutes until Peggy brings up an idea.

“Laura says she is a photographer too,” Peggy says. “I was wondering if she might take some photos of me to send my husband. What do you think Laura?”

Peggy’s hand is on Laura’s knee as she asks and John is not the least bit surprised when Laura agrees to take photos of Peggy.

Peggy excitedly leaps to her feet and runs into the bedroom. She slowly performs a striptease as Laura snaps off dozens of pics with her digital camera. John stands in the doorway watching as Laura encourages Peggy to look into the camera with a sexy expression, with passion in her eyes. Laura tells her to cup her bare breasts and barely cover her nipples with her fingers and even reaches out and touches Peggy's full breasts as she shows Peggy how to hold her hands.

The attention has Peggy hot and she is not shy about letting it show. Laura has her pose in some of the sexiest poses. John is standing in the doorway to the bedroom watching and his cock is grower harder and harder by the second.

John watches Peggy’s body move and her facial expressions. Each new pose makes him want her even more. He loves watching her toss her hair back and forth, roll around on the bed, rub her hands over her full figure and he even reaches under the towel and gives his swollen cock a few quick strokes when she poses with her back to him with her ass high in the air and her heavenly eyes looking over her shoulder back into his.

Each pose makes his cock harder and Peggy can see the effect she is having on John as the vague outline of a hard cock appears in the towel. It grows more detailed with each pose and she loves knowing that he is watching her and that she is making him so hard.

When Laura pulls her sweater off and complains about it being too warm in John's suite it is too much. John's thick cock becomes so hard it presses into the towel hanging from his waist causing it to rise.

Peggy notices John's hard cock pressing into the towel and calls him over to the bed.

"Show me your hard cock, John," Peggy says. "I want these photos to be hot for my husband and if I can see a hard cock I know the photos will look better because he will be able to see the lust in my eyes."

Laura walks over and says, "Yeah John, show us your cock," and rips off the towel exposing John's thick hard cock.

The tip of John's cock is throbbing. He is turned on and the thickness of his shaft obviously impresses the two ladies.

"Mmmmm," Laura purrs. "Maybe if Peggy tastes your cock the photos will be better."

Peggy instantly likes the idea and flicks her warm tongue up the underside of John's rock-hard throbbing cock. She does not stop there. She sucks his cock slowly into her warm mouth while reaching between her legs and rubbing her tight wet pussy. She lays back on her back and turns to face Laura and the camera as she tongues John's rigid cock and reaches down and spreads her pussy lips at the same time.

Laura puts down the camera and rips off her skirt and panties. She places a foot on the bed as she stands there watching Peggy suck John's cock and plays with her own pussy. Laura can't take anymore and begins to finger her tight young wet pussy.

"Ohhhh, Peggy your body is so gorgeous! You don't know how HOT you make me," Laura moans as she rubs her swollen clit. "Watching you is a treat. I am so turned on I want you right now and I've never been attracted to another woman before."

Laura cups one of her perky breasts with her other hand and and lowers her lips toward it. She tongues and kisses her nipple while rubbing and fingering her pussy without ever taking her eyes off Peggy.

John steps away from Peggy and picks up the camera and begins to take pictures as Laura climbs up on the bed. Peggy slowly shows Laura how satisfying it can be to be with a woman and John captures every moment with the camera.

John begins to take photos with one hand and strokes his hard cock with the other as the two women kiss passionately. Peggy licks her way down Laura's taunt young body before burying her face between her thighs.

"You are so hot and so much fun to watch," John yells as he continues to fist his meat. "Peggy you are so perfectly sexy. Your poses are always perfect and Laura's facial expression of lust and pleasure let me know you know to to please a woman."

Peggy lays Laura down on the bed and gets on her knees between her thighs. She tongues Laura's wet tight pussy while rubbing her thumb against her swollen clit. Peggy's perfectly rounded ass is just inches from John as she licks and sucks on Laura's shaved pussy.

John can't take anymore and puts the camera down. He grabs Peggy's waist and slides his hard, throbbing cock slowly inside her wet pussy doggy style.

Laura slaps the bed with her hand as her moans become louder and she cums on Peggy's tongue just as John slams his cock deep and fast inside Peggy and shoots his load. Peggy, not to be outdone, lets out a long deep moan as she cums all over John's cock.

They never do make it to dinner, but the night is not wasted. The three spend all night exploring each's bodies, new positions, old positions and by morning they are all too weak to get out of bed.

jt3
jt3
73 Followers