Peggy Takes A Part Time Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spaced down a line or to then signed the email. "Elegantly Yours Angel"

I clicked the attach file icon in the tool bar and found my newly created folder EEAPT. Double clicking on the 91110 file it was instantly added as an attachment.

I took the time to proof read my email to Daddy then clicked the send button.

A small box opened indicating the email had been encrypted and sent with priority delivery instructions.

That all seemed easy enough. I hoped my calendar would soon be filled with appointments and that I'd be reporting healthy tips to Big Daddy each week.

I freshened up my coffee and grabbing my laptop headed back upstairs filled with an anxious anticipation of getting started in my new and thanks to my bastard husband full time job.

I opened my laptop and placed it on my dressing table. If or when Daddy replied about our meeting later today I would hear the new mail alert from my mail program running in the back ground.

The early morning light before sun rise had begun to brighten the sky and I decided I'd spend some time going through my personal wardrobe looking for appropriate clothing to wear for work. After all I'd spent a lot of time and his money filling my rather large walk in closet and I knew there were many outfits that would fit the bill perfectly.

I started with black cocktail dresses. There were a dozen or so hanging neatly next to one another. I eliminated six or seven that were either too old or way to conservative for even a classy escort to wear. My favorite was a very clingy little number that had a cowl neck line instead of the usual plunging vee. This one left a little to the imagination but if the opportunity presented itself I could lean forward and the cowl would hang open giving the viewer a quick look down at my creamy cleavage. I recalled that I wore it to a political fund raiser that Barry had forced me to attend when he was considering running for public office. As I recall I leaned forward more than a few times that evening giving the greasy politicians I was being introduced to a spectacular view of my lovely tits. I moved that one to the front of the line.

As I started looking through my collection of evening gowns I hear a car door close out front. I dashed over to the window and saw Barry's E-Class parked in the driveway. In a moment the front door opened.

"Margaret are you up?" He kind of shouted from the foyer.

I closed my laptop and threw a towel over it then walked to the stairs.

"I'm up." I said as he appeared at the bottom.

"I need to get a few things." He said as he started up the stairs.

I moved to block his path keeping one hand on the railing and placing the other on the wall. "I expect a call first the next time you need something. That way I can be out of the house." I said very bluntly.

"I'll try to keep that in mind." He replied his tone of voice no where near as sorrowful as last night.

I moved aside and let him pass thinking his statement probably reflected a long talk he'd had with Connie during the night.

As Barry went into the bed room I followed to make sure he didn't touch anything that wasn't his own very personal belongs. As the offended spouse in this pending divorce action I was going to claim everything that he couldn't wear on his cheating back.

Barry flipped a suit case open on the bed and began filling it with some of his clothes. He glanced at me then said rather harshly. "You look like shit Peg."

That pissed me off and I shot back. "Well fuck you too. I was up half the night crying my eyes out. I'm sure you ran off to your slut's bedroom and got your cock sucked then fell asleep."

He straightened up and turned toward me. "As a matter of fact that's exactly what I did." Barry said.

I became even angrier and replied. "Make sure you tell that slut to get used to it. I wish I had a dime for every time I sucked you off and then you fell asleep. I could retire on those fucking dimes."

"Just let me get my stuff and get the fuck outta here." He said no longer folding items but rather just stuffing them in the suitcase.

"I'll have your house key please?" I asked or demanded.

"Fuck you!" Barry shot back.

"You never will again." I quickly replied.

Mental note to Margaret.... Call a locksmith and have the locks changed. I thought.

Barry zipped the suitcase closed then picked it up off the bed. As he walked past me he said. "I'll be calling later in the week to get the rest of my things. That way you won't be here and I won't have to look at your sorry ass face again."

I resisted the urge to slap him instead I remained motionless until I heard the front door close.

This divorce was going to get very ugly and along with the mental note about the locks I made another to find an attorney who was up to the challenge of taking everything we could from the bastard who'd just insulted me.

Hopefully I'd only have to see him in court from that point forward.

I wasn't in the mood to look through any more of my clothes so I turned off the closet light and closed the door. Grabbing my laptop I headed back to the kitchen for a refill on my coffee.

With coffee in hand I sat down at the table and opened my laptop again. That cheerful male voice announced. "You've go mail." Big Daddy had already replied.

His message read. "1:30 at Redhill Mall will be fine."

Unlike his earlier email when he went over the nuts and bolts of how Elegant Escorts handled the day to day details of his lucrative business this email was short and to the point which I assumed most of his emails in the future would also be.

I spent the rest of the morning puttering around the house collecting as many things that would remind me of the son of a bitch who'd dumped me for his office tramp. By the time I finished there were eight boxes piled up in the garage where he usually parked his E-Class. Getting him out of my mind and my life seemed at the time to be the utmost of priorities.

About twelve I headed up to change my clothes and put on some make up for my meeting with Daddy.

As I fingered some styling gel through my short auburn locks I wondered what I'd look like as a blonde. Teasing it kind of spiky I made sure to pull a few strands down in front of my ears and forehead. A quick coat of clear lip gloss and just a hint of mascara was all I needed for a meeting with my boss.

I slipped my long shapely legs into a pair of tailored black slacks then tucked a white silk blouse into the waist line. A matching vest buttoned completely closed finished off my conservative look for our meeting.

I kept the top up on the Benz not wanting to draw attention to myself or the man I was meeting and parked the car far enough from other cars so he could spot me when he arrived.

Promptly at one thirty his black Chrysler turned into the lot. He pulled along side my Benz driver's windows face each other. Our windows glided and I said "Hiya Franklin."

He didn't look toward me but said. "Com'ere Angel."

I opened my door and walked across the space between our cars.

He kept his head facing front the said quite sternly. "Call me Daddy or call me Big but never call me by my real name again.

"Sorry Daddy." I instantly replied. "I'll remember next time." I quickly added.

He held an envelope up in the window and I took it from him. "Don't be late tomorrow for your pictures." He said still not looking at me.

"I won't Daddy." I said.

With that his window closed and gunned the car off toward the exit from the parking lot.

As I got back in my car and placed the envelope on my lap I thought. He was certainly kind of cold. A far cry from the way he was only a few days ago when I was his hot little MILF cock sucker. But I assumed that I was now just another of his employees perhaps his cold attitude had something to do with not wanting to break his rule about not fucking his girls.

I opened the envelope and removed the contents. It held five crisp five hundred dollar bills with a neatly folded piece of paper surrounding them. A type written message on the paper read.

Angel: As you shop for your wardrobe please keep in mind that we are Elegant Escorts. Our clients want ladies who dress classy so don't let me hear that you showed up for an appointment looking like a slut. You'll need at least two of the following types of outfits. Evening gown, cocktail dress, business suit either pants or skirt, casual and swim wear. \ I've already sent emails to several clients letting them know we've added a new escort to our service and I anticipate that by the Thursday I'll have your first appointment scheduled. Remember we are Elegant Escorts and our clients expect nothing less.

"Wow." I said to myself. Daddy wasn't wasting any time getting me into the business. I assumed that was so any second thoughts I may have wouldn't come into play. Besides with my wardrobe advance in hand his interest clock was already running.

Too be continued.....