Peggy Team Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Peggy continues her training.
1.6k words
4.41
121.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbob
rbob
6 Followers

It has been a month since Peggy and I began our relationship. Peggy and I have met once a week for continued behavior modification and for my pleasure. I can't explain how much pleasure I receive watching this proud bitch stand before me in just her heels and her panties recounting all her transgressions since our last meeting. You can see her twitch and shift, like a little girl, from one foot to another as she tells me all about the negative things she did to her family, friends, and acquaintances.

It is so much fun when she is through to watch the sweat build on her upper lip as she awaits her punishment. Once I tell her how and what she will suffer I then drape her over my lap and begin the slow hard slaps to the cheeks of her proud ass. Usually we begin with smacks to her panty-covered cheeks and finish with multiple strokes to her uncovered ass, which I have exposed by lowering her panties to her mid thighs. Her tears of shame and pain do nothing to stop the discipline and actually just fire me up to make sure her ass is really red. I know she really craves this because she is quick to beg for forgiveness and to offer to suck and please my hard 8".

I really thought that Peggy was becoming a better person until recently when she orally confronted me in front of several moms when I questioned her about some paperwork I asked her to prepare for an up coming tournament. She realized my anger after her smart comments but the damage was done. I decided right there that dear Peggy would pay dearly for embarrassing me.

Several days after this exchange I called her to tell her I wanted to see her that evening. Peggy told me she had plans that evening. She was making a speech to the woman's social group at the country club in her effort to be reelected as President of the social committee. My reaction was to advise her that she do what she had to but be at my room by 9 PM. I told her to call me when she arrived at the Hotel.

That evening at the stroke of 9 the phone rang and miss princess was on the other end. I told her the room number and instructed her to pick up a package at the front desk and not to open it until she got to my room door. When she arrived, I watched her through the security peephole, open the package and remove the instructions and the two items. Her hands actually trembled as she placed the enclosed blindfold over her eyes and then place a pair of fur line handcuffs into her mouth and knock on the door. I knew she was concerned someone would enter the hallway and see her, but I decided to wait a few minutes before allowing her to enter. I knew this would make her nervous so when I did open the door she nearly fell on her face trying to enter quickly.

Peggy, I said, you look so pretty tonight and so slutty with those objects in your mouth. I took the cuffs from her and asked if she knew why she was here so soon after our last meeting. Her faced blushed as she admitted she was sorry and began to cry. I know I was wrong to challenge you I didn't mean it.

I told her that she had embarrassed me and now must receive her punishment. I instructed her to run her hands over her body and rub her nipples through her sundress. I wanted her to entertain me. There was no hesitation on her part to follow my instructions. I then told her to lower her dress to the floor and to slowly trace a finger over her breast and then slide a finger into her thong panties and stroke her pussy. As she did this I took several photos of her beginning to pleasure herself. I then lowered her panties to her ankles and had her bend at the waist and take her other hand and slide a finger into her anal cavity. What site my little Peggy fucking her pussy and her ass all the while unable to see my face with her covered eyes?

I allowed her to continue for enough time to make sure that she was hot and then I told her to stop while giving her royal ass a hard slap with my leather belt. Her nipples were erect and I knew she was sexually very aroused. I took her hands and made her lick clean the finger that earlier were pleasing her intimate areas. I then cuffed her hands and lead her to the bed where upon I had her kneel and lower her face into the mattress causing her ass to stick up into the air. I tied her cuffed hands to the headboard and then told her to wiggle her ass and beg for her punishment. Peggy never hesitated and began asking me to spank her. She told me what a bad little girl she was. I made her tell me how she wanted me to fuck her after I warmed her butt.

I then began to stroke her ass after I decided she had humbled herself enough. My touch was soft and she pushed against my hand awaiting the power of my slap. You want this I asked and she said yes. What will you do for this I asked? Anything you want my master she said?

I then removed her blindfold and watched her try and focus. As she regained her eyesight I saw the look of horror on her face as she saw the face of her rival for President. Mary had been her archrival for several years and Peggy love to remind her that she usually finished second to her whenever they competed. Mary's husband had died tragically several months back and the widow had a lot of anger built up over her life tragedy. She also was fed up with Peggy's nasty attitude.

Peggy could only say oh no over and over as Mary approached the bed. Mary had spoke first tonight so she was waiting for her arrival with anticipation. It didn't take much effort to recruit Mary's assistance. Mary was 5'8 blonde about 40 yrs old who was very fit. She was dressed in black leather pants and tank top that accentuated her figure and gave her an appearance of power.

Mary spoke first promising Peggy a wonderful punishment and telling her that she would beg her to stop. Peggy cried to me to stop this as she was really scared and tried to lay flat and turn over on the bed. Because she was tied to the headboard she was unable to turn. I told her to resume the position and reminded her of the pictures I held as well as the new ones I just taken. Slowly she returned to her knees and the dear Mary began alternating a reign of smacks to each cheek of Peggy's ass. Peggy began to cry out so I took her soiled panties and rolled them into a ball and handed them to Mary who enthusiastically forced them into Peggy's mouth. I told her to suck on them and to be quite while Mary continued her assault. After over 30 slaps she removed the panties and took my belt and told Peggy to count each smack that was to follow and thank her for the spanking. Peggy was wreak by now shaking and crying she did her best to take the next 20 but by the end she was willing to do anything to stop the assault to her ass.

Mary asked her who was the better woman now and Peggy whispered Mary's name. Mary released her and then told her to get on her knees on the floor. The crying Peggy hurried to obey and watched as Mary lowered her pants and removed her panties. By now my cock was rising like a rocket as I watched the widow Mary make Peggy crawl between and her legs and service her pussy. She held Peggy's face as she gyrated her crotch into Peggy's mouth until she exploded into a wonderful orgasm.

I then laid my now naked body onto the bed and told Peggy to ride my cock. Peggy was so hot she was on my 8" like a shot and began humping my wonderful tool and moaning with pleasure. I notice Mary removing her top and naked strap on a long white cock. She approached us and then pushed Peggy down on my chest all the while making sure she was till riding my cock. Mary then took some cream and began rubbing it on Peggy's ass and then into her crack. Finally, without warning she buried this long thin tool right up her proud competitors ass. I thought Peggy's scream and cry of pain would be heard in the lobby of the hotel and Mary pounded away all the time taunting Peggy calling her a slut and a pussy licker.

I don't know whether the wanton display of Mary or the friction of her rubber cock against my cock in Peggy's vagina caused it, but I had one of my most violent orgasms. When I was through Mary pulled out with me. Peggy herself had cum. twice and the three of us collapsed on the bed.

To be continued…

rbob
rbob
6 Followers