Peggy, The Bored Housewife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked over at Keri and said, "Kim made fifty bucks for your panties. Don't you think you deserve fifty bucks, too?"

Keri said, "Yes, but I'd have to move my arms. You'll be able to see my breasts and pussy!"

Mark said, "You'd be fifty dollars richer and you would no longer be the only naked girl in the car."

Keri finally agreed and dropped her protection. The guys were now treated to a view of Keri's big melons, round rosy nipples and light brown pussy hair as she hooked her fingers inside the waistband of Kim's white bikini panties. Kim tried to reach down, but she was too late. Keri had already pulled Kim's panties down to her ankles. Keri bent forward to pull the panties off of Kim's feet and Keri's bare ass was pointed right in the lawyers' faces. As they admired the sight of Keri's nice round rear-end, Keri whipped Kim's panties off, stood up and tossed them out of the sunroof.

Now the only clothing left on the young Japanese girl was her white thigh-high hose. Both Keri and Kim continued to stand with their breasts outside of the sunroof, while the lawyers examined the girls' bottomless bodies. Kim had a cute little butt and a smooth shaved pussy, while Keri had a firm round butt and a neatly trimmed light brown bush.

Kim stood up on the seat with her legs almost shoulder width apart and Scott got down on the floor to examine her sweet pussy lips. Since Kim was clean-shaven, it was easy for Scott to see everything that Kim had to offer. I'm sure Kim knew that Scott was looking at her, but she made no attempt to put her legs together. Kim was giving Scott the ultimate beaver shot.

Keri and Kim sat down with Scott between them and asked me to hand them another beer. I rubbed the cold cans against their exposed titties while Scott watched the girls' nipples harden. After drinking the beers, Kim and Keri had to go to the bathroom real bad. The limo driver pulled into a fast-food hamburger joint and stopped.

Kim said, "Why are we stopping here? We can't go in there naked!"

Scott said, "Don't worry about it. The place is empty and there's only a couple of guys behind the counter."

The girls and I couldn't hold it any longer, so we were forced to jump out of the limo and head for the burger joint. I was fully dressed, but Keri was completely naked and all Kim had on was her white, thigh-high hose. The burger guys were speechless as we hurried into the bathroom.

After relieving ourselves, Kim and Keri were going to walk out slowly and give the burger guys a thrill. Unfortunately, when we walked out of the restroom, we discovered that the place was filled with a group of guys that just finished playing softball. Apparently they played in something called a "beer league" and they were pretty drunk. The guys were patting Kim and Keri on their bare asses as they ran by. Some of the guys reached for Keri's big bouncing boobs while other guys tried to touch Kim's shaved snatch. One guy even lifted up my dress and exposed my underwear to the crowd.

We made it back to the limo without getting raped and immediately told the lawyers what a humiliating experience we had just endured. I mentioned how embarrassed I was that the guys saw my underwear and the remark really rubbed Kim and Keri the wrong way. They couldn't believe that I would complain about flashing my panties while their breasts, butts and beavers were completely exposed to the crowd. They demanded that I take my clothes off so that I'd be naked like them. I didn't drink as much as the rest of the girls and I refused to give up my clothes without a fight.

Keri said, "If Peggy won't strip for us, then I guess we'll have to tie her up to get her clothes off."

Kim said, "Wait a minute. I've got something you can use to tie Peggy up."

Kim put her right foot on the edge of the seat, then slowly and seductively began to slide the white thigh-high down her leg. With her right foot up on the seat, her left foot down on the floor and her legs spread apart, both Scott and Mark were able to examine every inch of Kim's bald beaver. Next, Kim stood up and turned her back to the guys. She slowly slid the other thigh-high down her left leg without bending her knees. The lawyers received a close-up look at Kim's bare ass as she stuck it right in their faces.

Then the girls grabbed me and tied my hands together with Kim's thigh-highs. Keri held the end of the hose up and secured it to a latch on the sunroof, then closed the roof. My arms were tied above my head and I was hanging down with my knees on the floor. I pulled on the hose, but it was tightly wedged in the roof. I was completely helpless and vulnerable.

Kim lifted my dress up to my waist and said, "These panties have to go!"

Kim slowly pulled the silky black panties down and my neatly trimmed brunette bush was uncovered for the lawyers to look at. Keri opened the window and a carload of guys was next to us. I was so embarrassed because Kim was still holding my dress up. My bare ass and hairy triangle were just hanging out there for all of the guys to observe. When we came to a stoplight, Kim reached across and handed my dirty panties to the guys in the next car, giving them a really good look at Kim's nice titties and little hard nipples in the process.

The limo started rolling again, and now both of the windows were open. Keri unzipped my dress while Kim untied one of my straps. The top of my dress was hanging down and most of my left breast was exposed. Keri had the other strap in her hand and everyone knew that it was the only thing holding my dress up.

I looked up at Keri and said, "You wouldn't strip your best friend in public, would you?"

My drunken friend said, "I sure would!"

Keri pulled the string and my dress fell to the floor, leaving me hanging there in the nude. Then Keri reached across while the limo was still in motion and handed my dress to those guys in the car next to us. While Keri was hanging out of the window, the guys got a good look at her beautiful breasts and round rosy nipples. Now every girl in the car was completely naked. I was still securely fastened to the roof, so there was no way for me to shield myself from the lawyers or the people in the cars next to us. Everything I had was on display and there was nothing I could do about it.

Keri smiled at Kim and said, "Let me show you how to make Peggy's nipples real hard."

I begged, "Oh no, Keri. You can't do that in front of all these guys!"

Keri just ignored me. She licked her fingers and started caressing my delicate pink nipples. Keri gently swirled her fingers around and around on my sensitive nipples until they were rock hard.

Kim winked at Keri and asked, "Do you think this would turn Peggy on?"

Kim started squeezing and pulling on my nipples. Then she softly rolled my nipples between her thumb and forefinger. The gentle touch of Kim's soft hands felt really good, but it wasn't the time or place for this type of activity.

When Kim was finished playing with my titties, Keri touched my naked breasts and said, "Yep, she must've liked what you did to her, Kim. Peggy's nipples are really hard now."

Then Kim looked at Keri with a devilish grin and asked, "Is there anything else that Peggy likes?"

I pleaded, "Come on girls. Don't gang up on me. Mark and Scott are watching. So are those guys in the next car."

Keri reached between my legs, ran a finger across my moist slit and said, "Kim, it sounds like Peggy doesn't want us to touch her in front of the guys, but look how wet she is."

Then Kim reached down, inserted a finger inside of me and rubbed it around. I felt electric shocks going through my body as Kim continued to massage my pussy.

Eventually, Kim pulled her finger out and said, "You're right Keri. Peggy is wet. She must get excited when a girl touches her."

I said, "That's enough girls."

Keri replied, "We'll tell you when you've had enough."

Keri inserted a finger inside of my pussy and began to work it in and out. Kim joined in and started sucking on my nipples. I was so embarrassed because the lawyers were watching me, but it felt so good. The feeling kept building and building as Kim reached behind me and gently ran her finger up and down my butt crack.

We pulled up to another stoplight and I noticed that there was a carload of guys on each side of the limo. They were all looking at me! The guys watched as Kim reached down with her index finger and started massaging my clit. Keri continued working her finger in and out of my wet pussy at the same time. There were so many guys looking at me, but I couldn't fight the feeling. Kim gave me a deep passionate kiss on the mouth and then went back to sucking on my nipples. The tension kept building and building as Keri and Kim caressed every sensitive area on my body. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and exploded in a powerful orgasm. The lawyers and the guys in the cars next to us applauded, but I just hung there trying to catch my breath.

Kim said, "Well all of her clothes are gone, so we may as well set her free."

They opened the sunroof, untied me and tossed the hose into the street. The three of us were now out in public completely naked and didn't have access to any clothes at all. We downed another beer and that's when we started getting really wild. Kim, Keri and I were standing up and hanging out of the sunroof. We were dancing, giggling and prancing around like junior high school girls. Our breasts were out in the open air where everyone could see them.

The limo driver paraded us through the main party section of the city as the lawyers spanked our bare butts and touched our pretty pussies. Mark and Scott were grabbing our asses, tickling our butt cracks and caressing the moist slits between our legs. The lawyers were probing every inch of our bottomless young bodies, but we didn't care. We were having fun yelling and flashing guys in other cars as we drove down the street.

The limo stopped at a stoplight where a corner bar was closing. As the people left the bar, we called out and waved to them. The guys were yelling and clapping as Kim, Keri and I flaunted our bare breasts right in front of them. With the lights on inside of the limo, the guys could also see our naked pussies. Kim and Keri even stuck their butts out of the window to moon everyone. Some guys ran up to spank their bare asses, but the light changed and we drove away.

We sat down in the limo and Keri drank another beer. Unfortunately, it was all the alcohol that Keri could handle and she passed out. The lawyers decided that we'd had enough fun for one night, so they drove us home. When we arrived at my condo, Kim was having fun giving Mark a lap dance. As she grinded her bare butt between Mark's legs, Scott carried my naked friend up to my bedroom.

I waited at the front door of my condo, while Scott lingered in the bedroom for a short time. He wanted to get one last look at Keri's naked body as she laid there, passed out on the bed. He was obviously interested in Keri, but respectful enough not to take advantage of her condition. Besides, I'm sure Kim was ready for anything down in the limo.

Finally Scott came to the door and found me standing there without a stitch of clothing on. My perky breasts, puffy pink nipples and neatly trimmed brunette bush were completely exposed for him to enjoy. I hugged him and kissed him goodbye as I pressed my naked body against him. He grabbed my bare butt as if he was interested in me, but then he said that he didn't want to get into trouble with a married woman, no matter how cute I was. The words cut like a knife as I suddenly felt more of a prisoner to marriage that a happy wife, but I had to respect Scott's morals. Besides, Scott really had the hots for Keri. Maybe they'll have a chance to get together again…clothing optional of course!

12