Peggy's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Peggy encounters a new Master.
1.1k words
4.39
44.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peggy46
Peggy46
313 Followers

Ahh, I see you are enjoying yourself. Good!" he said with a twinkling eye. "What is your name?

"P-Peggy,"she said, struggling to find her voice.

"And what is your name?" she ventured, still in the afterglow of her sudden orgasm. As she was new to all this, Peggy did not realize her mistake. The man, who had seemed fairly gentle until now, reached out, at first cupping both her breasts, then without warning, pinched both her nipples at once, causing Peggy to cry out!

Without releasing her nipples, Peggy's new Master, for that's what he was becoming to her, said "Peggy, you must learn something, and learn it now! You will speak when I ask you to speak, and only then. Since I can tell that you are untrained, I will be lenient this once! To answer your question, though, my name is Tom, but you will call me "Sir." Any failure to do so will result in punishment for your insolence. Do you understand?"

Peggy was in a fog, barely able to concentrate on his words because of the intense sensations he was causing in her nipples. It was like a fire, burning through a wall of pain, into a new room of pleasure! As she squirmed, one part of her wanting him to stop, yet another, stronger part of her, knowing that this pleasure would rule her from now on, she nodded her head up and down, and said "y-yes Sir."

"Very good," he said releasing her nipples, which caused Peggy mixed emotions. There was a sense of release, and yet there was a longing in her for the sensations to return.

"From this time forward you will belong to me. I see from your ring that you are married, but that will not matter. You will resume your ordinary life, but you will be mine. When I call, you will come, no matter what the circumstances. You will do as I say. You will mention nothing of this life to anyone. From this point on, you are a Slave. If you do not wish this to be so, you have this one chance to be released, and it will be as if nothing had happened."

With that he resumed his torturing pinch of her nipples, and as Peggy sagged against her restraints, moaning, lost in a world where pain became intense pleasure, he leaned forward, now whispering into her ear, asking her " Pretty Peggy, are you mine?"

Peggy's mind was a blur. How could she say yes to something so wildly different from anything she had ever known? How could she say no to this stranger who held her in his power, promising her untold pleasure that she was now sure she needed, and would never again be happy without! As she struggled with her feelings, he increased the pressure on her nipples, and said "Peggy you must choose, and you must tell me now, are you mine?"

Peggy could not take the extreme ecstasy she was feeling, and in spite of her husband, her upbringing, and her disbelief that all this could be real, she heard herself saying very plaintively, "y-yes, I mean yes Sir, I am yours."

Again he released her nipples, only to begin gently stroking her pussy again, building her toward yet another orgasm. "You do understand what you're saying, don't you Peggy, that you will be my Slave, and you will be mine to do with as I see fit?"

"Yes Sir, I do. I can't help myself, I must do this!"

"Say it Peggy, tell me you are my Slave!"

"I am your Slave, Sir. Do with me as you will."

In a surprise move, her new Master grabbed the front of her wispy dress, and ripped it from her body in one motion, then did the same to her gossamer underwear, leaving her nude, cuffed to the wall, panting, in shock, and desperately hoping for the orgasm she'd been on the verge of a second ago!

Then taking her by the waist, he spun her around, and in one swift movement, he thrust his huge dick all the way into her, causing her to moan as her orgasm overcame her, sending her reeling out of control, and as he pounded her pussy, fucking her hard, she shamelessly ground herself back to meet him.

Just as quickly as he'd begun, he stopped, and pulling out of her, he said, "that is enough for now, for I have other plans for your pleasure."

Turning her around, he pointed at the other woman, who remained in her place on the other end of the wall, the rubber ball still in her mouth, her eyes wide as the Master focused his attention on her again. Peggy had forgotten that the woman was there, and flushed with the thought that another person had witnessed her initiation into this lifestyle.

"You see you interrupted us, just as the show was about to begin," he said. "I'm afraid that you now must take her place." Show? What show? Peggy once again felt herself swooning, and as she tried to get her mind to function, her Master flipped a switch on the wall, and she heard an electric motor whirring, and felt the wall, and the part of the floor they were standing on, begin to move. In spite of herself, she opened her mouth to question what was happening, but as she did, Master pushed a rubber ball into her mouth, saying "don't worry, Peggy, it's just part of the show, but you must understand that you will comply with any and all of what is about to happen, or you will be severely punished, and I'm afraid that in this case, your punishment will be rather public."

Peggy could not believe what was happening, and as the motor continued to whir, she found that they were all being rotated into another room, and she could tell that they were now coming onto a stage! She could hear people applauding, and through the glare of the stage lights, she could see that at least 50 people were now able to see her, naked, handcuffed to the wall, with the rubber ball stuffed into her mouth! To her horror she realized that her friends, the ones that had brought her to this place, were in the audience, their smiles evaporating as they recognized her!

What would YOU have me do next? There's nothing like a truly adventuresome married white mom in her mid 40's who lives for sexual encounters and adventures! My photo is posted on the site and I am open to any and all adventures, and NOTHING is too far out! Please use PEGGY in the title!

Peggy46
Peggy46
313 Followers