Peg's Morning Surprise

Story Info
A nasty stranger in her kitchen.
1.3k words
4.05
72.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgor
grgor
33 Followers

Peg was still warm from her bed. She liked that feeling. But she was up anyway, in her robe and slippers, standing in the back yard. She waved goodbye to her husband and children. It was the least she could do (the best part of being married to a teacher was that he drove the kids to school every morning).

They rolled down the driveway, turned onto the street, and were gone. Alone at last, Peg went back into the house and sat down at the kitchen table. She was still a bit bed-warm, or maybe just remembered it well. Back to bed? she wondered, nibbling on a piece of buttered toast. She didn't have to be at work for two hours.

Ken and the girls left a mess on the table from their breakfast, but there was a fresh glass of orange juice. Maybe a nap on the couch, she thought, taking a deep gulp from the full glass of juice.

That, it turned out, was a mistake. But how could she have known? Peg realized almost at once that something was wrong. She felt all strange, like she had lost control of her will and her body. She dropped the glass, it shattered on the floor.

"Hey, Peg," came a deep raspy voice from the pantry. A large rough man ambled into the kitchen and helped himself to a mug of coffee.

"Yeah, I did put somethin' in your juice." He sat next to her and drank some coffee. "And no, it won't last, won't have any permanent effects, and you will remember everything." He looked at her sharply.

She was still pretty, even after two births had widened her hips a bit and she'd widened everywhere else a bit. Her thick wavy blonde hair was still more honey than straw, and her big, sad, brown eyes still glowed with innocence.

"I'm here to do you folks a favor," said the dark man. He was long, lean, and had a nasty old scar on his right cheek from what looked like a twisted broken bottle. He had a five-day-beard, and stank of cigarettes.

"Here's Ken's wallet. I'm returning it." He held it up for her to see. She was so surprised she started, and began to fall over.

He caught her arm before she fell, and eased her back into the chair. "Want to know how I got it?"

Now Peg was very confused. Ken's wallet? This big dirty man has Ken's wallet? How? It made no sense.

Gently but quite firmly he took her by the neck and showed her the wallet. He deftly opened it one-handed and showed her that all the cards and photos were still there. "But I took the cash. Expenses."

"I'll tell you how I got it." He was very good at knowing exactly her questions. "I took it when I was fucking him. He didn't realize -- he was distracted by my big fat cock up his ass."

As you might imagine, this was big news for Peg. She didn't believe it. Ken was such a, well, MAN. Loved sports. A big-hearted drinker. Would go hunting if he knew how. He would never let this crude man fuck his ass-hole.

"You don't believe me? He wanted it. He saught it out. He wanted his ass fucked." Still with one hand on the back of her neck, he stood and undid his pants letting them drop. He wasn't wearing underwear. "First he sucked it."

Her small plump mouth was hanging open, so he easily stuck his big fat dick into it. As it thickened in her mouth, she noticed that it was bigger than any dick she'd ever known. 7 or 8 inches. Much thicker than Ken's 5, too.

Peg knew a few dicks before she'd married Ken, and one since. Harry Drucker's. Harry was the guy at the neighborhood parties who didn't get pasted watching sports on TV, but instead chased all the leftover ladies. He was very successful.

One night, when Ken got so drunk he passed out, she had sucked Harry off. She was so mad at Ken. She didn't swallow, and spat Harry's cum into his wool pinstriped pants so they would stink. And she didn't let him fuck her. Still, she'd rather enjoyed his dick; it was streamlined and sporty. The curly hairs on his balls were soft.

She had enjoyed sucking Harry off. And she certainly never told Ken.

"That's nice. You're sucking my cock a little. Still, Ken was much more enthusiastic. He was so nervous I knew he hadn't sucked off a stranger often, but he knew the drill so I knew it wasn't his first time."

Peg tried drooling -- it was about all she could do. He rubbed his glans, his dick-head, against the ribbed roof of her mouth and got fully hard. His clothes were dirty, but his flesh was actually fairly clean. His brown pubes smelled faintly of soap.

"He bathes , then puts on dirty clothes! How odd!" she thought. Still, she got some sucking going. Actually, if she could have, she'd have felt up his ass and balls.

"That's enough," he said, pulling his cock from her mouth. He lifted her by her armpits, turned her around, and sat her on the edge of the kitchen table. "Here we go."

The nasty stranger then laid her down on the table. It was not comfortable, there were lots of plates and stuff, and several glasses crashed to the floor.

"Are you beginning to believe me?" he asked, as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders. Her slippers fell off. He tore her nightie down the front and exposed her nakedness -- she was wearing no underwear.

"Nice tits," he said, roughly palming them. He was also rubbing his dick up and down her vagina. She was surprised at how wet she was, at how welcome his big fat dick was inside her. The drugs, no doubt.

How had that happened? Ooo, it was thick. When he bottomed out she felt his hairy balls on her ass.

Yikes! He was fucking her! Peg notices that her little pink toes looked absurd pointed at the kitchen ceiling.

"Your husband came into the bar and asked me to fuck him. So I did." He was fucking her hard and she began to come. "Oh, that's nice. You squeeze well, Peg. Ken's ass doesn't beat your pussy."

There Peg was, being fucked on her kitchen table. She had a big orgasm. She was amazed at how big. Especially since, when she did open her eyes, she saw this man still dressed from his waist up.

"I'll leave you your ass un-invaded," he said, and came in her little pussy. Peg's eyes rolled up as she came again.

The nasty man pulled out of Peg, leaving her a mess. He eased her right foot off his shoulder and onto a chair. Then he twisted from under her left leg, kissed her foot, and also put it on the chair. That's why she didn't fall off the table.

He lit a cigarette."I'll leave Ken's wallet on the counter by the coffee thing," he said, doing so. "Farewell, Peg. I do not believe in cheating, so I thought you should know what Ken did. There's a train ticket showing that he parked one station up the line from this place. Proof of deception."

He blew smokerings. "He didn't want your car recognized."

He finished his cigarette and crushed it out on the floor. "He gets his wallet, you get the truth. Good luck to you, Peg." Then he slipped out the back door. None too soon for Peg. Ken and the girls had had waffles for breakfast, so Peg had maple syrup in her hair. She felt her pussy leaking, leaking. She started to be able to move a bit.

Rape! she realized. She had just been raped. Sort of. She had come twice. Should she call the police? That would make her late to work. Shit, she couldn't move -- she'd be late anyhow.

Ken had some 'splaining to do.

grgor
grgor
33 Followers