Penance

Story Info
She must now do her penance after confessing to the pastor.
1k words
3.91
42.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes as I lean back in my chair. There she is. Mary naked and beautiful. She is smiling up at me. I sit up and say, “Now for your penance. You cannot expect to confess such sexy hot stuff and not have to do penance.”

I help her off her knees, God she is beautiful on her knees. She stands before me. I turn her away from me, “Lean over on the desk.” She leans over immediately. Her perfect ass is right in front of me. I reach up and run my hands over her ass. Mary moans softly. I smack her ass playfully. She knows this is just a tease for what is coming next. As I smack her ass with my open hand, she wiggles and moans with pleasure.

I stand up. I pull up my pants. I step over to the closet. I start by pulling out a soft silk cloth. Mary has not moved from the desk. “Hands behind your back.” Immediately, she puts her hands behind he back forcing her to lay her weight on the desk. I tie her hands behind her back. Then I get two more cloths. “Spread your legs.” She opens her legs to me. By the time I tie her feet to the legs of the desk, she will have no choice as to how I will use her. After tying her legs to the desk, I run my hands up her legs. My fingers feeling the soft flesh of her inner thigh. I pull one more cloth out of the closet. I wrap this one around her head, covering her eyes. There she is. Mary naked, bound, blind, and mine.

I sit down. She can hear the chair squeak a little. “Sir? What do you require of me?” She speaks softly.

“Shhh, don’t you worry. Your penance will be more pleasure than pain. And I assure you no other pastor would treat you with such respect.”

“I love my Pastor and Master,” she smiles as she speaks. I can hear the smile in her voice.

I spank her ass with my hand again. It feels so good in my hand. I spank her and rub her ass. After each smack with my hand I rub her ass feeling the heat grow. I pull my belt from around my waist. I scoot back a little and use the belt on her ass one cheek at a time. The “whack” sound is so clear. I love the way it sounds when I spank her. Mary moans, “O Fuck.” I begin spanking her harder. Red whelps begin to appear on that perfect ass. I stand so I can spank her outright. I pull my hand back far and let the belt fly across both cheeks. She winces a little cause these are much more forceful than the little spankings when I was sitting down.

“These you must count. These are not for your pleasure, these are for your sins.”

“One” Whack “Two” Whack “Three”

“Good girl”

Whack, “Four.” Whack “Five” These are forcefull enough that she should be crying, but she doesn’t cry. Her face is a face of pleasure. I know that pussy is growing wet. Whack “Six.” Whack “Seven.”

“You are a slut aren’t you”

“Your slut, and Your slut alone.”

“Good slut”

Whack “Eight.” Whack “Nine.” Whack “Ten.”

Then I turn so I can spank her pussy. I know she loves the way it feels when my belt goes up between her legs and slaps against her pussy and clit. I spank up to hit her pussy. “OHHH FUCK.” I spank that pussy soft and only a few times, but she is already trembling. She wants to cum.

“Are you about to cum?”

“YES, I am cumming.” She knows she can cum at will unless otherwise instructed. “OHHHHH FFFUUUUKCCKKK.” Her body tenses. Her head throws back. She finally relaxes back onto the desk.

I sit behind her again. I push two fingers into her shaved smooth pussy. I push first my middle finger, then my ring finger. I begin to finger fuck her dripping pussy. She is so wet. I pull my fingers from her pussy and offer them to her mouth. She sucks them into her mouth. Her tongue works around my fingers licking up all her juices. “Thank you, Sir.”

I put my finger back into her pussy, this time though, I let my pinkie finger slide up into her hood and begin using it to flick her clit. She immediately begins to cum again. My hand gets soaked. She moans and pushes against my fingers. I encourage her, “Cum for Me. Cum hard. Be a good slut and cum on my hand.”

She doesn’t disappoint. As she begins to come down, I push my now wet index finger into her ass. “Holy FUCK,” she screams. I begin to move all four fingers, slowly up and down. Two moving in her pussy, one on her clit, and one in her ass.

“Don’t cum, slut. I don’t want to you cum again until my cock is filling your pussy.” I tease her and continue stimulating that beautiful ass and pussy. When I think she is going to burst, I pull my hand out of her. I stand and let down my pants. I slap her ass again, and then guide my cock into her pussy. I begin to fuck her. I slam into her pussy, causing her body to slam into the desk. I pull on the back of her hair, arching her back. I pull her into me as I push into that hot wet pussy. It doesn’t take long for her to cum again.

“OHHHHAA GGGHHHHHHUUUUU SSHHHHHHIIIITTTTT”

I pull out of her pussy and pull her back into the chair, she is still tied to the desk, but she can sit in the chair. I straddle her and shove my cock into her mouth. My cock is covered in her juices. I push into the back of her throat. She almost gags. I CUM. Fuck she is perfect. She doesn’t miss a drop. She then licks and sucks my cock and balls until she cannot taste any of her or my cum on me any more.

“Good slut,” I praise her. I untie her. And she then helps me dress, puts away all the cloths, and finally dresses her self.

I kiss her mouth softly and longingly. She is so good. We both know she has to leave, but both of us are looking forward to next time.