Penance Day Ch. 02

Story Info
A lady is in control.
3k words
3.96
32.1k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HartMann
HartMann
101 Followers

The present story follows Penance Days, Ch.0 and Ch.1. For the rules of our game, please read Penance Day Ch.0, for how it all started please read "Siesta for two". Enjoy, and if you like it, please let me know.

*

I had taken the car to get a few things from the nearby shopping strip. If you see it, you would bet on being in a film on the American heartland. The road has two lanes each direction, wide sidewalks, huge parking lots and even larger shopping centers behind the parking lots.

I do 3 different shops. Last stop: the newsstand. I get out of the car, enter and find quickly my favorite vintage car magazine and my wife's TV magazine. No lines at the counters, great. I pay and step onto the sidewalk again.

"Excuse me, could you please help me?"

A lady somewhere between her best age and beginning of elderly looks up at me. No, she definitely looks her best age, but must be beyond it. In any case, she is very stylish with her two piece costume, her dark long hair in a very ladylike hair style and handbag.

Yep, she is attractive, very attractive in an aristocratic, old-world way. Her light chocolate brown costume complements her beige blouse and stockings. I cannot avoid to see that the blouse is very nicely filled, a décolleté where decency and voluptuousness fight each other, and the legs also seem to be fantastic, long, slender and well formed. She must be 55, but seems to be going on 40. Amazing.

I must have looked at her a few seconds too long. A steep angry wrinkle forms on her forehead and she repeats,

"So, could you please give me a hand?"

I immediately snap out of it and reply,

"Sure, what can I do for you?"

"Could you please lift my shopping cart into the car?"

I see a little shopping cart next to her, very old-school. It strikes me as slightly odd that someone like her would do the shopping herself, but what do I know. "Sure, M'am, not a problem. Where's your car?"

A dark eggplant-colored Jaguar XK8 on the nearby parking lot flashes and blips as she uses her key fob, the boot opens automatically. She nods slightly in its direction; I pull the cart over to the car and lift it in, then slam the boot lid close.

"And now get into the car."

"Excuse me?" I look at her, think I have not heard right.

She looks back at me, a little annoyed,

"I said get in the car. What precisely in 'Get into the car' did you not understand? Or are you waiting for the magic word?" She walks around the car and gets in at the driver's side.

The magic word? 'Please' maybe? What is she on about? What does she want from me?

She opens the passenger door from inside leaning over the passenger seat. I catch a glimpse down her blouse. Amazing full breasts in a cream colored bra. She is now seriously annoyed,

"The magic word is 'Mutabor' and if you know what is good for you, you get in now."

I feel as if I had been slapped in the face, stare at the open door. When she guns the engine impatiently, I finally let myself drop into the seat next to her, pull in my legs. The door is slammed shut by her accelerating the car vigorously.

She drives very fast, way too fast for where we are, but still finds the time to look over,

"Attach your seatbelt. I don't want to have you killed ... not like that."

She sees my frightened face, laughs out loud and says,

"Relax, I will not abduct you or do you any harm. I just help you with your penance."

She puts a very long manicured hand on my upper thigh. I have to retain myself from pulling back. This is all just too much.

"Come on," I think to myself, "what can she do to you. You are at least double her weight." I slightly relax.

"That's better." She squeezes my thigh, smiles at me. "There will be more than enough tension later on, so relax." She smiles again.

I begin to enjoy this, a visibly rich and good looking woman with me in the car, she looks superb, she smells even better..... only our speed is suicidal. She asks everything from the Jag, even though we are in town. And again looks at me,

"I like to use my toys up to their full capacity, right to the limit of breaking them." She smiles again at me. What is that supposed to mean? What is this all supposed to mean?

As we drive on, I hang on with one hand to the grip above the door, while she has even a hand free to further squeeze my thigh and feel me up. We turn into a very nice residential street, big houses, high fences, immaculate gardens as far as can be seen through the gates.

She finally stops in front of a big gate, which opens up. We drive up a short graveled driveway and stop in front of a house that could be in "Gone with the wind". A two-floor brick building painted in a warm sun yellow color with white windows and white columns all along the front. Under the columns a wide shady porch. The house looks vaguely familiar. The main door opens and a man strides purposeful towards us. Young and slim, he looks athletic and fit. The lady opens her door,

"Its ok, Sergij. Alex here will look after the shopping and carry it in the house."

"Yes, Mrs......," he replies, I cannot quiet catch the name of my 'hijacker'. The guy she calls Sergij turns around and disappears.

She turns around to me,

"Will you?"

I step out of the car, the boot opens again and I lift the cart on the gravel. She indicates me to follow her and walks ahead of me to the entrance. I cannot help but admire her swinging hips and long legs. Many young women would kill to have her arse and legs:

the backside round and firm, not a little boys bum, a firm but ripe woman's arse, round, juicy, voluptuous. And long legs, slightly muscled, not to thin, and endlessly long. I would follow this magic view to the end of the world, when suddenly she says

"When you have stopped staring at me, you can put the trolley in the kitchen there to your right." I feel her eyes on the back of my head while I push the trolley through the door, then return to the large entrance hall. She watches me from the middle of the hall, her arms crossed under her breasts. God, they look fantastic! Large, heavy, highly attached breasts that cannot be hidden even under a costume jacket.

"She is right, he will be good fun" I hear her murmur to herself, then addressing me,

"Come over here, stand in the middle of the hall. Don't move."

She walks around me, looks at me from all angles as if inspecting a horse on the market before buying it. She then unexpectedly speaks into my ear, I can feel her proximity and a faint whiff of perfume,

"I don't know what you have done, young man, but someone wants you to be taught a lesson. Don't worry, I will not be too hard on you." She takes a silken scarf from somewhere and lays it around my head, very slowly knotting the scarf in the back of my head. "But not too lenient either. I will enjoy this. Try to do so as well."

"Undress!"

I hesitate.

"Do it!" Her voice is sharp.

I still hesitate. I cannot simply get naked while being blindfolded in a house I don't know in front of a women ....

"Now!!!" Her voice sounds like a gunshot in my ears.

Slowly, I unbutton my shirt, drop it, then I open the belt, drop my pants and underpants. When I have to bend over to undo my shoe laces, I feel terribly exposed. Finally stark naked, I stand up again.

The clacking of her heels tells me that she walks around me, inspects me like a merchandise. I feel something around my neck, a necklace or something. "Ahhh, magnificent, the collar suits you perfectly. I always liked well built men in leather and studs."

"Come on!" she pulls at the collar and I can't do a thing but follow. Towards the entrance door? Or is it towards the garden? I cannot remember which way I faced when she blindfolded me.

I hear a door being opened, feel the freshness of the outside air, then feel hot sun on my skin.

"Stay there," she orders. I hear her walk away and return a few seconds later.

I feel my left wrist being held, some kind of broad ribbon is laid around it. Then it is dropped, some clinking sound. Then the right wrist the same. Clinking sound.

The same thing with my ankles. A wide ribbon, one foot is slightly pulled outwards. Clink. Then the other foot. Clink.

All of a sudden both my arms are pulled up and outwards, over my head so that I am standing spread out. I am surprised at the strength of that woman, my arms are pulled up hard. I hear her struggling while attaching the ropes or whatever it is, then suddenly her voice very near again:

"Let us have some fun now."

I suddenly feel her hand on my ass cheek, squeezing it, then sliding around over my hip and going straight to my limp dick. She squeezes my nutsack several times not to tenderly, then starts stroking very slowly my dick.

I am mortally embarrassed: a woman that picked me up in front of a supermarket nearly killed me in her car, blindfolded me, had me undress myself while watching me like a stud she bought, tied me up and is now playing with me dick. Moreover, we seem to be somewhere outside and I do not have the faintest idea where that is.

Nevertheless, the weirdness of the situation and her expert stroking hand gets to me; before long, my dick is getting very hard in all its veined glory. I feel how the skin of my shaft glides up and down over my uncut dick, how she pushes the foreskin over its helmet, how the edges of my mushroom are sliding inside the folds of my foreskin and out again ... Very slow, very deep strokes ....

This woman is an expert wanker. She really knows what guys like. I enjoy her attention more and more and cannot help but moan slightly, squeezing my ass cheeks together to press some more blood into my dick, it seems ready to burst.

Suddenly, I feel the blindfold being unknotted, and while it falls down, I realize several things at once:

First: I am tied up on a large stone porch on the garden side of the house overlooking part of the garden, but barely 15 meters away also a small road in the fields.

Second: The woman sits several meters away from me at a small garden table, in front of her a cup of tea or coffee and looks at me with interest. I am irritated at what a cliché this is until I realize that I still feel her hand stroking me.

I look down at myself and see a man's hand, no doubt possible, and a whole guy attached to it.

Sergij looks up and grins at me,

"You like?"

"Don't be irritated, young man," the woman says from her little table, " there are only a few pedestrians a day coming by here, so we are entirely by ourselves."

I try to wind my dick out of Sergij's hand, but I am seriously hindered in my moves by the ropes that hold me in place. Without even having to try hard, he smoothly continues to stroke my dick and looks up at me with a sly little grin. But in spite of his expert hand, my dick likes women better than men, it begins to shrink slowly in his hand.

The lady looks at us,

"Sergij, be nice and show him that you can do better than that."

I look down and see somewhat unsettled how he approaches my dick with his head,

"No way, that is not going to get it up again" I think, and then I feel his hot, warm mouth on my tip, then slowly sliding down the whole length of my shaft. Slowly releasing my cock, he sucks on it and I feel how, against my will, I get harder again. He still looks up at me, swallowing my hardening cock again.

"Is he grinning?" I ask myself while my whole large dick disappears again in his mouth. "Can he possibly be grinning with all of my fat cock down his throat?"And then I decide that it does not matter. This is the best head I have ever received and I will enjoy it. Fuck that woman, fuck my vengeful wife or any spectators that happen to walk by.

I look down at the guy who now really starts to enjoy the action as well, grin at him and feel how the juice is mounting, my sack is tightening and the first drops of precum slide down Sergij's greedy mouth. I enjoy and close my eyes. Hmmm, this feels sooo good.

"Good morning mother," I hear a young female voice. My eyes fly open.

"We are out here in the garden, dear" the woman replies, not worried for a bit, while Sergij continues to slowly pump up my juice with all his art.

I try to get my dick out of his mouth, wriggle around, but he easily manages to continue, sucking me slowly and expertly, also because he has his two hands on my ass cheeks, two fingertips pressed painfully hard against my sphincter.

I hear a garden gate fall shut, steps on the side of the house and around the corner walks ....

Oh shit, Charlotte Deuter!

One of the best friends of Anja, my wife. And now I know where I know the house from. Anja had shown it to me when driving by, saying that Charlotte's mother lived there. The Deuters are kind of the local gentry, still very rich, very old school, looking down on the newcomers, but in a friendly, disinterested way.

And the house suits Charlotte and her mother. She could have played a main role in a romantic film, why not "Gone with the wind". Equally at ease in a polo shirt and jeans as in an evening gown at a ball with royalty, she is a classic beauty.

Tall and slender, but with firm round buttocks and quiet generous breasts, she has a feline, willowy grace that make her stand out in any crowd. Long dark brown hair,slightly wavy, frames a pale face dominated by sparkling moss green eyes. She radiates charm and femininity like the film stars of the fifties, but at the same time she is bubbly, touches your arm when she talks and is flirty in a very well behaved way.

And there she stands at the corner of the house, walks over the lawn to her mother, lightly embraces her and wishes her a good day. I cannot but admire her in her riding breaches that tightly hug her long shapely legs and her fabulous firm ass, riding boots and a cream colored blouse, her full breasts alive in her blouse.

Mother and daughter look over,

"Ahh, mother, I think you spoil the personnel."

Sergij chooses that moment to let my dick slide out of his mouth with a humid and clearly audible "plop".

I am mortified, with a huge erection dripping precum, stark naked in front of this beautiful friend of my wife. I feel how I flush a deep crimson.

"Would it have been better if he had continued sucking me?" The thought flashes through my troubled mind .... Oh god!

"Ahrm, Charlotte, I .... I .. "

She looks hard at me, then walks swiftly up to me, reaches out and I realize too late she has a riding whip in her hand.

I searing pain curses through my upper body as she whips me across the chest, left and right.

"You!" she hisses, her green eyes blazing, "you better shut it. Be glad I leave you to mother!"

Then she returns to the table to calmly continue the conversation.

"Will you stay for a cup dear?"

"No mother, I must be going. Don't spoil Sergij too much."

"Oh, you know how he likes it, and I like to see him while he is so happy."

"Mother, you are terrible!" She joyously slaps her mothers upper arm. Without another glance at me, she walks away through the house. I hear the entrance door slam, then a car engine start and disappear.

"My daughter is sometimes so old-fashioned," Mother looks at me inquisitively, then continues, "but now that she is gone, let us go inside." She stands up, walks over the porch and I hear her disappear into the house.

Sergij ties a leather belt like weight lifters wear around my waist, but it has several steel rings. He then lowers my arms, unhooks the right arm, clinks it on the side to the belt with a carabiner, then the left arm.

"We don't want you to get lost," he grins up at me while he detaches my legs, looking for a short moment at my still dripping cock , "Come one big boy, inside." He pushes me through the door into the house, up the stairs, along a corridor and into a large room.

*

To be continued under "Penance days: Ch.3"

HartMann
HartMann
101 Followers