Penetrated by a Woman

Story Info
She whips & penetrates a Boston college guy.
1.3k words
4.25
93.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smirk she forces a ball gag into my mouth and secures my wrists and ankles tightly in restraints that are anchored between the doorframe and door in such a way that I am entirely helpless and exposed. I am a 23-year-old lean, athletic, blond-haired male who is going to school in Boston. I have been interested in bondage and submission for some time, and recently have begun to look for a woman in the Boston area with complimentary interests. In other words, I am seeking a mistress to submit to. The woman in this story is hypothetical, for I have not yet found my dominatrix. However, if you find that my fantasy resonates with your own, you are in the Boston area, and you are between the ages of 25 and 45, send me a message. Perhaps we can arrange to meet and see whether we are a good match for making our shared fantasy a reality...

I hear her coming up behind me and crane my neck enough to catch a glimpse as she struts over, a black leather riding crop in her hand. She is thin, with raven-black hair, well-defined lips, and exotic eyes. She wears black elbow-length leather gloves and black fishnet nylons that end mid-thigh, connected to satin garters. Black sheer lace panties anchor the garters and feature a cut-out crotch. Her pussy is shaven except for a small, well-defined circular bush surrounding her sensitive nub. Her breasts are barely restrained in a black leather and lace corset so tight that the upper surfaces of her globes bulge and threaten to spill out.

She brings the crop harshly down on my pale ass, and I jerk and cry out. Again she strikes, harder than before, and again I strain at my bonds and cry out. I hear her chuckle at my pain before unleashing a torrent of still harsher lashes. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! My ass is on fire and I am screaming into the ball gag. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Tears began to trickle down my face and muffled screams for mercy escape around the gag. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! My knees buckle and my wrists catch in their restraints, jerking my body to a semi-suspended position. I am sobbing bitterly. She tosses away the crop and struts over to where I am, staring down smugly. She then detaches one of my wrist restraints and pulls it to the other, attaching my wrists with a set of cuffs before releasing the second door-bound restraint. She does the same for the legs and then retrieves her crop. I lie in a sobbing heap, until she strikes again—SMACK!

"Crawl over to the bed, slave."

I slowly drag myself across the floor, with my head bowed and the mouth gag still in place. I finally reach the bed and somehow manage to get onto it. She promptly straddles my face and pulls out the gag.

"Eat my pussy, bitch."

My tongue slowly slides out and I begin to lick her clit with a slow circular motion. She presses her crotch into my face, and I enclose her clit with my lips, sucking for all I am worth. Her pelvis begins to rock and I hear her moan. I lick with renewed vigor, and she bucks harder. After several minutes she begins to quiver and sigh. After her orgasm subsides, she climbs off of me, replaces the gag, and struts out of the room. I began to wonder what she is doing and start to feel nervous.

I hear her returning and turn to see her step into the room wearing a harness and black 6-inch strap-on dildo with a 2.5-inch diameter. My eyes grow wide with shock as she walks over with a cruel smirk on her face. She straddles my face and pulls off the gag.

"Now it is time to become the slut you really are." "Suck my cock, bitch."

I shake my head adamantly. SMACK! She harshly slaps my face. Still I try to protest, begging pitifully. SMACK!

"Swallow my cock you fucking slut."

Tears well up as I open my mouth. She pushes the head past my lips and proceeds to insert it inch by inch down my throat. I gag violently, but she ignores my reflex and proceeds. I feel the head of her dick at the back of my throat.

"SUCK IT SLUT."

In terror and humiliation I begin to do so, slurping loudly. She rocks her hips back and forth, fucking my lips and throat. I gag and slurp. She withdraws and smacks my face with her saliva-coated dick. She rubs it over my cheeks and across my forehead before reinserting it deep into my throat. This goes on for several minutes, before she abruptly withdraws, replaces the gag, flips me over, and squirts lube onto her cock and my ass. Realizing what she intends, I struggle to get away from her, managing to crash off of the bed, roll away awkwardly, and caterpillar toward the door on my knees and chest, since my hands are still fastened behind my back. I hear her coming up behind me. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I scream in agony and crumple, as she assaults my already welted, bright red ass. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Tears gush freely and I sob in a heap.

"I WILL rape your virgin ass, cocksucker, whether you like it or not."

"There is nothing you can do to stop me. The longer you resist, the more I will beat your sissy ass."

I bow my face to the ground in submission, raising my ass to signal my surrender to her inevitable plunder of my virgin territory. She laughs, slathers some aloe vera on my raw asscheeks, and pulls me by my wrists back to the bed. With her help, I clamber back onto the mattress. She props two pillows beneath my stomach, readying my ass for her assault.

The fat, lube-moistened head of her cock pushes insistently against my tight sphincter, my last vain defense. With a grunt she breaks through, bringing a piercing pain, followed by a strange sense of fullness. She pauses briefly, and then forces more of her dick into my depths. I bury my head in a pillow, sobbing quietly. She has taken everything from me. Inch by inch she feeds her cock into my ass, before finally stopping, buried to the hilt. She then withdraws almost completely and plunges in again. I flinch. Again and again she pumps my ass, her fat dick stretching me mercilessly. I hear her moan in the ecstasy of her victory and my shame. After several minutes she suddenly withdraws, yanks away the pillows and flips me onto my back. Stepping between my manacled ankles, she pulls my legs up and onto her shoulders and stares coldly, mockingly into my eyes.

"You are nothing but a fucking sissy." "You're my bitch now—I own your ass."

Maintaining eye contact the entire time, she penetrates me again, pistoning in and out savagely. Her cunt and the base of the strap-on slap my ass loudly with each thrust. Her tempo increases still more, before she suddenly freezes, cries out, and begins to spasm, her fat cock buried in my ass. Her orgasm subsided, she opens her eyes to see that somehow I have spurted cum across my chest. She reaches down and scoops a glob up with her fingers, then brings her cum-dripping fingers to my mouth.

"Open and swallow bitch, or I will beat you again."

"I cannot take my eyes from hers, and in fear I finally relax my jaw and part my lips. She plunges her fingers into my mouth and I suck my own cum. We repeat the process until I have swallowed every drop. Only then does she withdraw her dick from my aching ass. My asshole gapes wide, stretched much more than it has ever been before.

I guess next Friday night will be that much easier... My ass is hers now.