Penis Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock continued spewing for another five minutes, unleashing enough cum to impregnate her at least 20 times over. When it finally finished, she had cum dripping from her cunt, dick and all over her naked body. And her ass was killing her. She slowly pulled put the still throbbing vibrator and turned it off when it popped out with a squishy sound. She would clean it off and keep it for another time.

What she really wanted now was for Roxy to wake up and clean off her dick, since she couldn't do it herself. But since Roxy wasn't awake, Sabrina had to satisfy herself by using Roxy's panties that she had left on the floor. Picking up the lacy material, she slowly stroked her cock with it, cleaning up the sticky mess. The silk fabric felt great against her flesh, and she found herself stroking harder, and faster. After a minute of heavy stroking, she started panting and after a few more minutes she let out a feral growl as her dick exploded again, filling Roxy's panties with cum. When she finished, she slowly wiped away the new cum and let the used-up panties drop onto the floor. "Wow." She gasped.

She was completely drained now. She barely had enough strength to stand up. When she tried to lift her limp dick to see if she needed to clean it any more, she saw that it was gone. Looking down at her naked cunt, she started to miss having a dick. She now knew why guys where … well, guys. She had enjoyed the feel of her dick between her hands, and how it felt sliding in and out of Roxy's cunt. And she really appreciated how it felt in Roxy's tight cunt. No wonder guys liked doing that to girls. She would have to save that spell for another night, and not just as another study guide.

12