Penny Ch. 01

Story Info
A little wife watching maybe?
2.1k words
4.18
201.5k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my fault and I admit it. I accept the blame. I take responsibility for my actions. I own up to being the cause, the driving force behind it all. It was my idea, I pursued it, I encouraged it, and the blame is mine. None of that makes it any easier to wake up in the morning and find myself alone in bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It started with an overheard conversation in the lunchroom at work. Frank and Ernie were sitting at the table next to mine and they were talking about two of our co-workers, Bill and Steve. Ernie is a little hard of hearing so Frank was trying to speak loud enough for Ernie to hear him while at the same time trying not to talk so loud that everyone else could hear what he was saying. As a result I was hearing what they were talking about.

"She actually fucked him with Steve sitting there watching?"

"That's what Bill said."

"Do you believe him?"

"Why not? He isn't the first one it has happened to. George in Purchasing and Mike and Sam in Accounting have done her. Apparently Steve gets his jollies watching other men fuck her and then he goes down on her when they are done."

"He eats her cunt with another man's cum in her?"

"That's the story I get."

"Ooh, gross!"

"I don't know about that. Have you seen his wife? I've heard guys say they would eat a mile of her shit just to be able to kiss where it came from."

"No, I've never seen her, but it wouldn't matter how good looking she was I couldn't suck on her cunt with another guys junk in her."

Well I knew Steve's wife and I could honestly say that as much as I love my wife I would have to seriously consider Marsha's cum filled pussy if it would lead to my being able to fuck her. For the rest of the day as I did my job I wondered how Steve went about selecting lovers for Marsha. Or did Marsha choose and send Steve out to fetch? Whatever the selection process it was obvious that I wasn't anywhere on the list. I had known them both for several years and they had socialized with me and my wife Penny. We have had dinner at their place and they have attended barbecues at our house and I'd never known or even had a hint that they had a kinky side. But this isn't about Steve, Marsha and me; it is about Penny and me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was still thinking about Steve watching Marsha fuck other men when I started home that night and about halfway home a stray thought entered my head. I wondered how a man could watch his wife, just sit there and pay rapt attention, as another man drove his cock into her and made her squeal and moan and I knew one think for sure - I couldn't do it! At least that is what I told myself, but for the next couple of weeks it seemed to be all I could think of.

In my mind I pictured Marsha on a bed getting plowed by me while Steve sat next to the bed and smiled as Marsha screamed out in pleasure. I saw me standing off to the side watching Steve suck my cum out of his wife while my dick grew hard and then I fucked her again. I was not even aware of when the change occurred, but one day I woke up to the fact that the picture in my mind was of Penny on the bed and me on the chair and that I had an aching hard on. From that point on I spent a lot of time wondering if I could actually watch someone else fuck my wife and if it would be a turn on. Not that I would ever know because there just wasn't anyway on God's Green Earth that Penny or I would ever do anything like that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next month or so the thoughts faded and only occasionally resurfaced and then usually because of some interaction or other with Steve at work. In time the thoughts might have completely gone away, but then something happened and they came back in full force. I came home from work one Friday night to find Penny out on the patio scrubbing bird shit off of the patio furniture. I walked up behind her, kissed her on the back of the neck and asked, "Are we eating outside tonight?"

"No sweetie, but we are having company over for a barbecue tomorrow."

"Who and when? You know I have a golf date in the morning."

"I know sweetie, but you should be home by two and I scheduled it for four in the afternoon. I ran into Marsha at Target this afternoon and I invited her and Steve over. I knew you wouldn't mind."

I didn't mind, but the thought of spending an afternoon in Marsha's company started up my thoughts of watching my wife with another man all over again. The day was perfect for a barbecue and everyone was dressed outdoor casual, that is to say shorts, T-shirts, tank tops and sandals. Marsha was a hard on generator as usual, and as we socialized I had occasion to wonder what was wrong with me that I wasn't on her list or Steve's. I was better looking than Bill and in much better physical shape than George, Sam or Mike. Maybe I needed to try a new mouthwash or deodorant.

Later that evening after Marsha and Steve had gone and after Penny and I had cleaned up the backyard we were sitting on the patio and sipping Sangria. "Can I ask you something?" Penny asked.

"Sure. You have always been able to so why are you asking?"

"Just something that I noticed this afternoon that made me curious."

"About what?"

"About the way you spent the afternoon looking at Marsha. You haven't looked at me like that lately. Am I losing my looks?"

"It wasn't that kind of look."

"Then what kind was it?"

"I don't know. Maybe some kind of fascinated curiosity. She just looks so much like a wholesome soccer mom."

"And she isn't?"

"I guess it would depend on your definition of wholesome."

"Now that is a curious statement. Would you care to explain?"

I'd had just enough to drink to be talkative and I told Penny about what I had found out about Steve and Marsha. She listened to what I had to say and then she was silent for a couple of minutes while we sipped our Sangria and looked up at the stars. And then out of nowhere Penny asked:

"Could you do something like that?"

"Of course not, could you?"

"Probably."

Of all the answers I expected that one was not even in the top one hundred. I had expected a "Don't be silly" or maybe a "Good grief no" or possibly even a "How could you even ask me a question like that?" But "Probably?" It stunned me into silence. After several long moments Penny asked:

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I wasn't expecting that answer."

"Have I upset you?"

"You certainly surprised me. You could really do that? Fuck another man while I watched?"

"No sweetie, that isn't what I said. What I said I could probably do was screw while being watched. No, that's not being honest. I could fuck a guy while I was being watched, in fact I have done it."

My jaw tightened and my face began to cloud over and Penny saw it.

"Whoa there sweetie, I've been one hundred percent faithful to you since saying my wedding vows so don't go getting weird on me now."

I didn't say anything, just stared at her. She became uncomfortable and then she went on:

"Look sweetie, you know I wasn't a virgin when I met you and before I met you I did some pretty wild and crazy things. One time I was in my boyfriends apartment and we were getting it on in the living room on the couch when his two roommates came home a couple of hours earlier than expected and walked in on us. I tried to get up but Don held me down and kept screwing me. His roommates didn't leave, they sat down and watched. It didn't take me long to get into it because them sitting there watching was a fabulous turn on. It was such a turn on that we did it a couple of more times over the next couple of weeks."

"They just sat there and watched?"

"And took out their cocks and played with themselves. Of course they wanted to be next after Don, but I wasn't having any of that. One of them did ask if he could eat my pussy and I did let him do that. God, but was that such a fucking turn on having him eat me after Don had cum in me."

She sat her empty glass down and got up, "Come on sweetie, suddenly I'm in the mood to do some major bed spring rattling."

The first time went quick, way too quick and Penny told me not to sweat it, that she could get me back up in a hurry. She got out of bed and pulled a chair over next to the bed and then got back in bed and took my cock in her hands. She started fondling my dick as she tongued my ear and whispered:

"Pretend I'm Marsha and that Steve is sitting in that chair watching you fuck his wife." She squeezed my cock and stroked it and whispered, "Or maybe you would rather imagine you sitting in that chair watching me fuck Don while you waited to eat my cum filled pussy."

A sudden image of Penny on a couch being fucked by her boyfriend while two guys sat and jacked themselves off while watching flashed through my mind and my cock twitched.

"Oh baby," Penny whispered, "You nasty boy you. You want to see another man slide his hard cock in me. Is that it baby? You want to see Penny with her legs spread wide while another man slams his hard pole into my pussy?"

My cock went from limp and twitching to rock hard in seconds.

"Oh yes," Penny crooned in my ear, "My baby wants to watch while another man makes me beg and scream and pumps his hot juice into my pussy. Who baby, who do you want to watch fuck me? Who baby, whose cock do you want to see me suck to get him iron bar hard. Who is it that you want to watch lift my legs up onto his shoulders so he can push his cock deep into me. Who baby, who?"

"You bitch!" I groaned as I pushed her down on her back and slammed my cock into her. Penny moaned, "Yes, yes baby, yes, yes, yes" as I pounded away. Her nails were digging into my back and she was pushing herself up at me as I drove down and all the time she was going, "Yes, yes, yes" and then she screamed as she had an orgasm and her feet were beating on the back of my legs. I felt her cunt clutching at my cock and I went into a fucking frenzy as I tried to get my nuts off.

"Oh God yes!" Penny cried, "Cum in me lover, cum in me. Let my husband see you cum in me. Let him see your sauce dripping from my pussy" and I blew. I had the most intense cum of my life to that point and then I pulled out of Penny's hot cunt and fell onto the bed next to her.

After a couple of minutes of heavy breathing Penny kissed me passionately and then in a husky voice she said, "Now that my lover is gone you have to do your part hubby dear" and she put a hand on my head and pushed me. It was obvious what she wanted, but it was also something that I had never done before. I'd eaten Penny's pussy, I'd eaten it a lot, but never with cum in it. I hesitated, not wanting to ruin the night by rushing to the bathroom and barfing. Penny pushed and moaned, "Come on baby, I want it. Take care of me baby, be like Steve. Pretend you're Steve and I'm Marsha baby. Do it for me" and I quit fighting it and did it.

To be continued.