Penny’s Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another switch.

"Ooo." Kimberly breathed.

Nancy crawled up behind and began to squeeze, knead and roll Penny's large breasts.

Another switch.

A soft moan attempted its escape from Penny's throat, but was thwarted by the presence of Joy's demanding nipple.

"Yes!" Joy hissed.

It was a moment like none Penny had ever known before.

"My turn." Kathy said.

Joy and Kimberly moved aside. Kathy pressed her more than ample breasts against Penny's lips, inviting; no, demanding, the same attention Penny had just lavished on the others. Eagerly, she complied, kissing, licking, sucking the growing buds.

"That's it." Kathy whispered, placing her hands on Penny's head, pulling her in closer. "Suck my boobies. Mmm. Yes! Suck them!"

Nancy released her grip and moved aside. Kimberly took her place, then reached around, slid her hand between Penny's legs, and began to stroke her pussy.

Another, more primal moan attempted its escape from Penny's throat. As before, it was thwarted by the presence of a demanding nipple.

"Mmm." Kathy groaned.

Kimberly continued her exploration of Penny's pussy, while Joy unlocked the handcuffs. Nancy took advantage of all the 'distractions', released the clasp on Penny's bra, then eased it from her.

Subtly, Joy re-locked the cuffs with Penny's hands in front.

"Get in the middle of the bed." Nancy whispered into Penny's ear.

Kathy released her grip and moved away. Penny stood, then turned to crawl on the bed.

"Take her panties off first." Kimberly said.

Kathy obliged.

"And don't forget the blindfold." Nancy added.

Joy carefully folded a silk scarf and fitted it over Penny's eyes.

"On your back." Kimberly instructed.

Penny was completely under their spell. Eagerly, she obeyed their every command.

Nancy stepped up onto the bed, then walked over and straddled Penny's shoulders. Slowly, she squatted, lowering herself until her Brazilian-waxed pussy met Penny's lips. With no need for encouragement, Penny began to lick and kiss Nancy's outer lips. As she did, a pair of ice cubes chilled and tormented her nipples.

"Suck my pussy." Nancy said, "Make me cum!"

The ice cubes on Penny's nipples distracted her. "Eat my pussy!" Nancy demanded.

Penny focused on her task. "Mmm. Yes!" Nancy purred.

Two sets of lips – one pair belonging to Kathy, the other to Kimberly – warmed Penny's chilled nipples. The distraction was greater than before. She fought it, then expertly parted Nancy's labia by flattening her tongue and pressing it home.

"That's right!" Nancy cried, "Fuck me with your tongue! Fuck me with your beautiful tongue!"

It was encouragement Penny hardly needed.

"Oh fuck. Fuck!" Nancy screamed, "Fuck me with your tongue! Yes. Yes! Oh fuck! Yes!"

Penny's tongue darted in and out of Nancy's pussy fast and furious. With each stroke, more and more of Nancy's sweet, syrupy juices seeped out and trickled down Penny's cheeks.

"Oh fuck. Fuck!!!" Nancy cried.

"Grind your pussy." Joy instructed, emphasizing 'grind'.

Nancy dropped to her knees and pressed her pussy firmly against Penny's lips. Without being told, Penny continued her tongue-fuck.

"Yes. Yes! Oh fuck, yes!!!!!!!" Nancy cried in orgasm.

Hot kisses (from Kimberly) teased Penny's inner thighs.

Penny squirmed. Her senses were overwhelmed by Nancy's intoxicating perfume. By the taunting kisses. By the burning that engulfed her own pussy.

"My turn." Joy said.

Nancy and Kimberly moved aside. For a fleeting moment, Penny felt abandoned. "Roll on your side." Joy said, "Pull your left knee to your chest."

Penny did as instructed. Joy donned a surgical glove, then coated her middle finger with a generous amount of k-y jelly. She placed the tip of her finger against Penny's virgin asshole and entered her. Penny tried to pull away, but her sphincter betrayed her and closed tight around Joy's probing finger. "You like this. Don't you?" Joy said.

"Yes." Penny confessed.

"Then you should love this."

Joy removed her finger and picked up a string of graduated anal beads. She placed the first against Penny's wanton hole, and eased it inside. A moment's pause, and then the next.

"What . . . what are those?" Penny asked.

Joy eased the next one inside. "Anal beads." she replied, "There are ten in all. Each a bit bigger than the last. Do you think you can take them all?"

"I'll try."

Joy delivered a not-so-gentle swat to Penny's vulnerable butt, then inserted the next. "What did you say?"

"I'll try?"

Another swat; followed by another bead. "Yes. I can!" Penny squealed.

Another swat and another bead.

Memories from Penny's childhood came racing back. The spankings she'd received. How much she'd hated those. How much she enjoyed this.

A final swat. The final bead.

"I'll take over." Kathy said.

Joy moved aside, and Penny sat up. Gingerly.

"Get on your hands and knees." Kathy instructed, "So I can fuck you with my nice, big cock."

"Your . . . your . . . what?"

"You did say you wanted to be fucked with a strap-on, didn't you?" Kathy said.

"Yes. But . . . It's just that . . ." Penny stammered.

"You're afraid it's too big?" Kimberly asked, "As was I. In fact, the first time she fucked me with it, I thought my pussy would be split in two!"

"The way you screamed," Joy laughed, "I thought she had!"

Images of huge dildos flooded Penny's mind. Silently, she cursed the blindfold.

"Almost as loud as you." Nancy teased.

"You weren't too far behind!" Joy countered.

"Ladies." Kathy said, pretending to chide, "You're scaring her."

"Are we?" Kimberly asked.

"A little." Penny replied.

"I think she's afraid you're going to make her cum harder than she's ever cum before, and that we'll find out just how much of a screamer she really is." Joy said.

"Is that it?" Kimberly asked, "You're afraid we'll find out how much you like big cocks?"

"Yes." Penny said softly.

"I knew it!" Joy laughed.

"If that's the case, then quit wasting time and get on all fours." Kathy said.

Her hands still cuffed in front, Penny wasted little time and knelt in the middle of the bed. The others reclined around the perimeter to watch the show. Kathy moved in behind, and placed the tip of her inch-and-a-half by ten strap-on against Penny's waiting pussy lips. "Ready?" she asked.

Penny nodded.

Kathy entered her forcefully.

"OH FUCK!" Penny screamed, as the strap-on chattered along her oh-so-snug inner walls.

Kathy tightened her grip on Penny's waist, then slowly withdrew all but the head of the strap-on.

"Would you rather I took the beads out so she could give it to you in the ass?" Joy asked, with amusement in her voice, "It might be easier. It was for Kimberly."

"No. No!" Penny replied, "I'll be fine. Just, go slow."

"As you wish." Kathy said, "It's your party."

Penny tried to relax.

"Ignore her!" Nancy laughed, "Give it to her good and hard like you did me!"

Nancy's words echoed in Penny's ears. Taking no chances, she braced herself for Kathy's assault. She didn't have long to wait.

"Ooo. Yeah!" Kimberly cooed, "Fuck that pussy. Fuck it good!"

"Yes. Yessss!" Nancy hissed, "Nail her!"

"That's the way!" Joy cheered, "Give her the screwing of her life!"

With each thrust, Penny's breasts swayed wildly. The sound of Kathy's hips impacting her butt cheeks resounded in her ears. Noises (most sensual) escaped her lips. Grunts (more carnal) from Kathy's.

"Faster. Faster!" Joy chanted.

Kathy's pace was machine-like. Relentless. Sweat dripped from her breasts onto Penny's back.

"How much more can she take?!" Kimberly moaned, her own pussy craving attention.

The answer came quickly.

"Oh god!" Penny cried,"I'm cumming!"

For all, there was no question as to the power of the orgasms ripping through her being.

"Keep fucking her." Nancy said, "Don't let her rest!"

Kathy maintained her pace.

Penny's legs grew wobbly.

"Faster. Faster!" Joy continued to chant.

It was more than Penny could take. Without warning, she collapsed in a heap, with Kathy's weight landing on top of her.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was almost seven o'clock when Penny awoke. The blindfold was gone, and her wrists were uncuffed. Her pussy was tender, and her butt still full with the beads. She pushed up on her hands, and looked around the room. On the bed next to her, were her clothes. Curled up in one of the chairs, reading: her hostess, Kimberly. Barefoot, wearing a pair of skin-tight jeans, and a loose fitting sweatshirt.

"Did you have a good rest?" Kimberly asked.

"I did." Penny replied.

"Not too sore?" Kimberly asked, "That dildo of Kathy's can do a real number on you."

Penny reached behind, in search of the string connected to the anal beads.

"No, no!" Kimberly scolded, "Mark gets to take those out."

Mark. Penny's thoughts shifted. "He really set this up for me?" she asked.

"Yes he did." Kimberly said.

Penny slowly shook her head, wondering how she could ever repay her dear husband.

"But it's going to cost him." Kimberly added.

"Cost him?"

"Next Saturday." Kimberly continued, "Mark agreed that if we'd let you live out your fantasy, that he'd wear a cock ring and spend the day fucking the four of us until we each have at least three orgasms."

A broad smile crept across Penny's face. "I'll make sure he's on time . . ."

12