Penny Shared

Story Info
She helps his buddy.
1.6k words
3.97
40.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JOHN: Penny meet Tom. Tom meet Penny.

PENNY: Nice to meet you, Tom.

TOM: Yeah. Me too. Pleasure.

JOHN: I brought Tom over here to meet you because he needs your assistance, Penny.

PENNY: Okay. What KIND of assistance?

TOM: Geez, Johnny. This is a bad idea.

JOHN: No it isn't, man! Just relax, and let ME handle it, okay?

TOM: Fine, but...

JOHN: Okay, Penny. Here's the deal. The problem is that Tom here has apparently never had a GREAT BLOWJOB. And I told him how much you pride yourself on your talents and abilities in that, uh...AREA.

PENNY: Yeah?

JOHN: Yeah. And I also told him how much you ENJOY DOING THAT TO MEN.

PENNY: Uh huh.

JOHN: And I figured that you two might be a PERFECT MATCH. So I brought him over here to meet you. You think you can help the poor son-of-a-bitch out?

PENNY: Well...I think I probably could. But I'd have to get some more, uh...information about him before I can say for sure.

TOM: Shit. I appreciate your effort John, but....

JOHN: But what? Didn't you hear her just SAY that she could probably help you out?

TOM: Yeah, but....

JOHN: She just wants to ask you a few questions first. That can't do any fucking harm, can it?

TOM: Well...

JOHN: Well okay! That's the spirit! Ask away, Penny!

PENNY: Okay. Um. I guess the first thing is whether you have a BIG DICK or not.

TOM: Jesus.

PENNY: Well? Do you?

JOHN: Just fucking answer her, Tom.

TOM: Fine. Yeah. I guess I do.

PENNY: HOW big?

TOM: What? Shit! I don't fucking know the MEASUREMENTS! All I know is that I've been TOLD that I have a big one for a white guy!

PENNY: Ewww!

JOHN: Good answer, Tom. Penny likes 'em big.

PENNY: You mean you're big like a BLACK GUY?

TOM: That's what I've been TOLD, yeah.

PENNY: Oh my! That's EXCITING! Show me!

TOM: What?

PENNY: Come on! Take it out and SHOW ME!

TOM: Yeah, right.

PENNY: I'm serious! Come on! I need to see it before I can decide if I can help you or not.

TOM: Here? In the middle of the fucking bar?

PENNY: Yes! No one'll see you! Everybody's looking at the band! Come on!

TOM: No way!

PENNY: Fine. Then I'LL DO IT!

TOM: What?

PENNY: You heard me. Just STAND STILL for a minute....

TOM: Hey! Get your fucking hands off of....JESUS CHRIST!

PENNY: EWWW! You DO have a big one, don't you! And I bet it'll get a LOT BIGGER

if I jack you off for awhile like....THAT!

TOM: Jesus-fucking-CHRIST!

PENNY: See! It IS getting bigger!

JOHN: She's good, ain't she Tom?

TOM: Yes! I mean NO! Wait!

JOHN: And that's just her fucking HAND, Tommy boy! Wait till she gets her fucking LIPS wrapped around that bad boy!

TOM: Oh God!

PENNY: See! It's a real TURN ON doing this IN PUBLIC, isn't it?

TOM: I can't fucking believe this is happening!

PENNY: No? Well your DICK sure seems to be believing it! You're almost all the way hard!

TOM: Fuck!

JOHN: No, man. Not FUCK. That'll probably come later, but our FIRST objective here is

to get you SUCKED!

I offered to let them use my van to accomplish that goal in private -- IF they agreed to let me WATCH -- which they eventually did -- after Tom hemmed and hawed around for a couple of minutes.

Which is why I was sitting in the passenger seat of my van about ten minutes later -- watching Penny's head bob up and down in Tom's lap in the back -- and LISTENING to Tom whimpering, and gasping, and shreiking like a fucking animal while she showed him what the words GREAT BLOW-JOB meant.

TOM: Oh SHIT, baby!

PENNY: Mmph! Mmph!

TOM: Fuck!

PENNY: Ummm!

And from what I could see, it looked like Penny was in rare form that night. Which made my mind wander off to a subject that I'd been contemplating for a long time -- which was trying to figure out -- or explain -- WHAT made Penny such a great cocksucker? And WHY so many men that she sucked used the EXACT same words -- WORLD CLASS COCKSUCKER -- to describe her after she was done with them?

Because let's face it, a blowjob's a blowjob, right? And I think all men would agree with me that there's NO such thing as a BAD blowjob. Sure, some are better than others. And some aren't quite as good as others. But they're ALL GOOD, aren't they? I mean, have you ever heard a man COMPLAIN about a blowjob? I sure as hell haven't. Yeah, I've heard men bitch and complain because a chick didn't FINISH it off right -- or because she didn't SWALLOW HIS LOAD -- but NEVER about the blowjob ITSELF.

But on the other hand, I don't hear many guys really RAVE about it -- or make a big, fucking deal about how GREAT it was either. Not like they do with PENNY!

With MOST broads, a guy'll say it was nice, or good, or fine. Or if they're REALLY satisfied, hey'll tell you that she was "good", or "pretty good", or maybe even "damn good". But I've RARELY heard anyone use words like "fantastic" -- or "awesome" -- or "unbelievable" – or "the best" -- or, like I said above -- "WORLD CLASS COCKSUCKER" -- to describe a suckjob.

But that's what they ALL say ABOUT PENNY! And I mean ALL OF THEM! So the question that's been nagging me is WHY? And based on what I've been told by other men -- as well as what I've experienced many times myself -- here's what I've come up with:

I think it all starts with the fact that Penny has a cute, little, innocent-looking ANGEL FACE -- and there's something EXTREMELY EROTIC AND STIMULATING about watching an "angel" suck your fucking dick. And there's something very HOT and SEXY about watching your dick slide in and out of an "angel faced" woman's mouth.

Especially when the angel is looking up at you -- with a big, devilish smile on her face -- WHILE she's sucking you! Or when she occasionally stops sucking you -- and lets your dick plop out of her mouth -- and she fucking TELLS YOU how fucking "good" your cock "tastes" -- or how "big" it is -- or how "wonderful" if "feels" in her mouth.

And secondly, it doesn't hurt when the woman obviously LOVES TO SUCK DICK! Or more specifically, when she conveys the message that she loves to suck YOUR DICK! And she goes out of her way to make sure that you KNOW THAT -- both physically AND vocally. And better yet, when she acts so damn APPRECIATIVE that she actually makes you start feeling like you're DOING HER A FUCKING FAVOR by letting her suck your cock!

All of which ADDS TO the overall effect of her actions! And ENHANCES the hell out of EVERYTHING she fucking does! And multiplies and increases the pleasure that you derive from the whole, fucking deal!

And thirdly, she KNOWS WHAT SHE'S FUCKING DOING TOO! And she knows ALL the right MOVES. And ALL the right TRICKS. And all kinds of special SECRETS and TECHNIQUES for doing it like you've NEVER felt it done BEFORE!. Complete with ALL the right LICKS, and FLICKS, and NIBBLES.

And fourthly, she has impeccable TIMING too. She knows exactly when to go SLOW. And when to go FASTER. And when to suck a LITTLE. And when to suck it ALL. And she knows exactly how to lick and nibble the head before she starts. And HOW and WHEN to STOP nibbling -- and when to clamp her hot, little lips REAL FUCKING TIGHT around your fucking shaft -- and start sucking you FOR REAL.

And fifthly (and most importantly) -- after she sucks the living fucking shit out of your cock -- she knows how to FINISH THE JOB by doing the TWO THINGS that ALL men like the most: DEEP THROAT YOU and SWALLOW YOUR FUCKING LOAD!

Which she's ALWAYS happy to do because the woman flat-out LOVES to feel a big, stiff cock sliding in and out of her fucking throat! And the bigger it is -- and the deeper it goes -- the better she likes it! And she likes it fast, and hard, and rough too -- until, as SHE puts it, "I'm gagging, and choking, and can hardly breathe!".

And then -- when she feels you getting ready to pop -- she grabs your fucking ass -- and PULLS YOU IN DEEPER -- and HOLDS YOU THERE UNTIL YOU FUCKING COME -- and she WON'T fucking let go until you shoot your WHOLE FUCKING WAD -- and until she MILKS YOU DRY -- and SWALLOWS EVERY FUCKING DROP.

And THEN -- as the fucking ICING ON THE CAKE, so to speak -- she pulls her head back real slowly -- and let's your still-glistening dick plop out of her mouth -- then she looks up at you -- and licks her fucking lips seductively -- and gives you a big, sweet, red-hot, sexy-as-shit, "thank you" smile.

When my mind returned to the present -- and I re-focused on the two of them in the back of my van -- I saw that Penny was just getting to the "deep throat" phase of her performance -- and Tom was wiggling and jerking around beneath her like a epileptic in the middle of a seizure.

TOM: SHIT! SHIT! SHIIIITTTTT!

PENNY: Ungh!

TOM: Oh fuck, baby!

PENNY: GAAAAA!!!!

TOM: OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

When she was done swallowing his load, and licking his shaft clean, she put his cock back in his pants, and zipped his fly. Then she stood up and smiled.

PENNY: Now THAT was fun! Who's next?