Penny's

Story Info
Young woman takes what she wants.
1.2k words
3.95
29.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she first started coming to the house, I knew there was something about her that I didn't like. She was dating my son, and I know all moms feel this way about a woman dating their baby boy, but something about this was different. He turned his back on his whole family, his cat, and even his dog was suddenly not allowed to sleep in his room, because she was allergic. Funny her allergies are gone now that they have their own apartment, but that is another topic for another day. Today I am talking about how she not only took over parts of my sons life, but also my own.

One day I was busy around the house cleaning and the phone rang, it was her. She told me she needed to talk to me, and that it was important and could she come right up. "Of course Penny, I am just doing dishes."

When she arrived she took off her shoes, and had no socks on. She sat down at the table, and I offered her something to drink. The whole time she had been driving to the house, I had already convinced myself that she was here to talk to me because she was pregnant. When I sat down, I must have still been thinking about that when she started to talk about something she had found. When I heard the last 4 digits of my cell phone...that was a secret, my ears perked up. She not only found out about the cell phone, but she also had contacted the service provider and had obtained copies of the transcripts of my conversations via text message. I was dumbfounded, stone cold and silent.

She smiled and said..."did you want Sam to know about this? Or should we come to some sort of agreement between the two of us, so that doesn't have to happen? Don't take too long to think about it because I have to leave soon."

"What do you want from me Penny?"

"Well for starters you will address me as Goddess, and I will call you slut from now on, given these text messages, it is appropriate to call you that."

"Yes Goddess." I said, however I must have made a face or had a tone in my voice, because she got up and headed for the door..."I will not have you being a snot. I will just take these to Sam. Have a nice afternoon." She slid her shoes on and headed for the door.

I had a split second to decide what to do. "goddess please may I have another opportunity."

"Crawl to me, slut!"

I begrudgingly dropped to my knees and crawled to her. "Kiss my shoes, slut. Show me you are greatful for this opportunity, because I could have just walked out that door and not given you a second thought." I did as she asked, puckering up and giving each shoe a kiss on the toe. She slid her shoe off her right foot and very rudely demanded..."Lick between my toes, SLUT!"

I shook my head no, and the next thing I know, her toes are plugging my nose. "You will lick between my toes, and you will do it now. I am not fucking around here. This is your last warning, if you don't want Sam to have these transcripts. I am not threatening any longer. Do everything I tell you and we will have no problems. NOW lick my fucking toes."

My tongue darted out of my mouth slipping between her toes, it tasted like she walked through an armpit full of sweat. I did as I was told and licked her toes on her right foot until she pulled her foot away. Then she stuffed her left foot in my face, in a similar fashion and I just did it. No point fighting it, I obviously didn't want Sam to see those transcripts. When she had, had her fill, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up towards her pussy. "You are going to show me if you are any good at this, or if you need lots of practice. Take my pants off, slut."

"Yes Goddess." I reached up and removed her grannie panties and sweatpants. As soon as they were off, she had a big handful of my hair and stuffed my face into her sweaty nasty smelling pussy. "Make me cum slut."

I froze for a second, just brief enough so she couldclose off my nose with her clit and I had to open my mouth to breathe. I licked and sucked on her disgusting tasting pussy until she had an orgasm...she deemed I would need more practice. She pushed me away and demanded I remove my clothing. My brain was fighting with itself, but I removed my clothing for her. She walked away from me yet told me not to move. When she arrived back, she had chopsticks in her hands. One end of the chopsticks had an elastic on it , putting them together. "Stick out your tongue slut as far as it goes." I did my best, she clamped those chopsticks down and put an elastic on the other end. The chopsticks held my tongue sticking out. "wiggle it for me, slut." I moved my tongue. "Good slut...now walk into the kitchen and kneel by the sink." I got up and didn't try to speak, but I felt a good smack on the ass and heard her angrily say "I didn't hear you." With the best of intentions I said "yes Goddess."

I knelt on the floor by the sink and she sat on my counter, spread her legs wide and said..."if your tongue gets dry you will have to stick it in my pussy. I am anticpating...your tongue will dry out soon. I am running out of time also...so hurry the fuck up." I began to tongue fuck her pussy just to keep my tongue moist and then the most horrible words ever came out of her mouth. "Now, tongue fuck my ass bitch." As horrible as things smelled down there, I did not want to do that. "Ok...this I will have fun making you do. In no time she had my wrists cuffed behind my back, my ankles cuffed together and ropes connecting the two sets of cuffs. She had me laying down, and all she had to do was sit. I would either do as she asked, or I would suffocate. I tongue fucked her ass and then she made melick her pussy again until she had another orgasm. She got up and got herself dressed, smiling down at me..."This is the start to a very beautiful relationship. I will be back tomorrow." She started to walk for the door, when I made a noise. "Oh you'd like to be untied wouldn't you. Come over here slut and I will untie you, but you got to get to me first." I moved and wiggled myself so that I was there at her feet. She untied me and said "When I come back, I expect total obedience." Without another word, she reached between the lips of my cunt...and pulled back a soaking wet hand. "Just as I suspected...you are a fucking slut."