Penny's Bisexual Lingerie Party

Story Info
She goes on a shopping spree & is pleasantly surprised.
3.8k words
4.34
101.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny and Rich Kyler were one month away from celebrating their one year anniversary. It was agreed upon, due mainly to finances, that they would hold off on a real honeymoon trip until their one year anniversary.

Three months ago, Rich's truck broke down and the money they had put away for the 10 day trip to Jamaica had to be used to bring his car back into running condition. Penny was more than distraught. This moment could define the rest of her life – one disappointment after another. She had images of her, twenty years from now, 44 years old, barely scraping by as she and Rich move from financial disaster to financial disaster. Year after year of drudgery.

This was the thing, Rich was a good guy. Good looking and hard working. He had a fairly stable job with a home builder doing cabinet work. He worked long hours and worked weekends doing side jobs. Penny worked as an office girl and together they were barely able to manage to pay the mortgage.

It was under these conditions that Penny heard the news Rich delivered.

Coming home late, as usual, he walked in through the front door, took two steps on the new carpeting with his muddy boots before jumping back on the vinyl mat Penny had placed near the door for his boots. Penny was in the kitchen cooking something savory, most likely meatloaf.

Rich was a big man. Not big as in fat, but big as in muscled and tall. Brown hair, cut short but long enough for Penny to tussle with her slender fingers, steel gray eyes, chiseled chin, and a devilish smile. Not classically handsome, but the good boy down the block cute. This was a man Penny dreamed of having as a father of her children. He had all the characteristics of a good father, patient, caring, and playful. The hurdles to get there seemed insurmountable.

"Penny?" Rich's voice was sullen.

Penny stepped through the swinging door leading to the kitchen. "Hey, hon? Dinner is almost ready. I got a late start. We got a second notice on the gas bill today."

Rich stared at his wife: twenty-four years old and so beautiful with her soft brown hair falling down around her shoulders. Beautiful, kind and sexy. Rich had to admit, guiltily, that he fell in love with Penny's gorgeous tits first. So large and luscious, tipped with large deep brown nipples. She was wearing a turquoise tank top and a bright white bra beneath. The straps of the tank top didn't align with the bra straps and Rich swore at that moment he had never seen anything as bright, clean, and sexy as that bra strap until he saw Penny's winsome smile.

"Rich? What's wrong?" Penny wiped her hands off on the small white kitchen towel embroidered with a happy little duck and set it on the small table in the dining room. Worry flooded her face.

"Rich? Talk to me, babe."

Rich sighed heavily. "You better sit," was all he could muster.

Penny's mouth went dry and her throat clenched. Suddenly she felt weak, her knees wobbled and she eased herself into one of the dinette chairs. "Rich... Rich!" Tears welled up and she could feel herself starting to sob.

"Penny, Penny, no, Penny, god, I'm sorry...," the words rushed from Rich's mouth. He went down on one knee next to her and grabbed her hands. A wide smile was on his face, "God, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to trick you. God, Penny. It's good, I promise, it is better than good, it is fantastic."

Penny was still sobbing but listening, her eyes begging Rich to explain.

"Mr. Feldman promoted me, honey. Penny, my angel, I'm going to be the project manager over the entire Courtwood Estates build. We aren't ever going to have to worry about money again! I got a bonus check and everything. We're going to Jamaica! We're going to Jamaica!"

Penny started laughing and crying at the same time, "Are you kidding? Rich, if you are killing, I'll fucking kill you... I can't... You can't do that to me. Please...."

Rich kissed her hands and knee, "Penny, it isn't a joke." Rich pulled out a check and showed it to his beautiful young wife. She hesitantly took it and looked at it. Her hands shook and she looked into Rich's eyes with her own doe brown eyes. She slid off the chair and wrapped her arms around his muscular neck, peppering his face with kisses.

"Rich, oh, Rich!"

Rich hugged her back and pressed her soft body into his. "Tomorrow, I want you to go shopping and buy some beautiful things for the trip. For all your sacrifices, you deserve it!"

The smoke alarm buzzed as the meatloaf in the oven blackened and burned, but neither Rich nor Penny cared as Penny rode her husbands cock and he grabbed her wonderfully large D cup tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples. Their clothes were strewn all over the dining room. Penny's hands firmly pressed against Rich's muscular hairy chest as she pumped herself on his firm pole.

Panting, Penny laughed, "Sounds ... oh ... sounds like you are taking me out to dinner... fuuuuck you feel soo good!"

The next day Penny woke up early and fixed Rich a large breakfast. They smiled, giggled, and played some grab-ass as Penny served her husband. He wore a button down shirt and khakis. He also wore one of the only two ties he owned. Penny made a mental note that she should pick him up a few more shirts and ties. He needed to dress the role.

"Where are you going shopping after you deposit the check?" Rich asked between bites of bacon.

"I was thinking about doing some boutique shopping,"

"Boutique? Not the mall?"

Penny leaned up against Rich, wrapping her arm around him, pulling his head into her soft large breasts and kissing him on top of his boyish hair, "No mall is good enough for my wonderful man."

Downtown there was a small street of very small, very exclusive, and very pricey clothing shops. One of these little boutiques, Lace and Bows, sold lingerie and accessories. Penny had often admired pieces through the window but never dared actually go in. She always imagined a horrific scenario right out of Pretty Woman. Today, though, filled with confidence, Penny opened the door and entered this beautiful shop. She was immediately greeted by a slender smartly dressed woman. Her shoulder length honey-brown hair was held in place in the back with a jade and gold clip. "Hi, good morning. I'm Cynthia. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Hi, Cynthia, I'm Penny. My husband and I are getting ready to go on a romantic vacation and I want it to be truly romantic, if you know what I mean?" Penny laughed a little, blushing lightly.

Cynthia laughed as well, "I certainly do, and I am also certain I can help you with the right ensembles. Do you know your measurements?"

"Oh, yes," Penny responded, "My bra size is a 36 D, 32 waist and 38 hips."

Cynthia wrinkled her nose a second and eyed Penny's figure. "I think we should measure you. Poor fitting lingerie is not flattering, and quite frankly, from what I am seeing, I do believe your bra is a bit too small. See," Cynthia touched the tops of Penny's breasts through Penny's shirt, "Your bra cuts through your breasts, giving your profile four oddly shaped mounds instead of two perfectly shaped breasts. The proper bra is key to a good presentation, especially for someone who is blessed with such a fine pair." Cynthia lightly touched the sides of Penny's breasts.

Penny felt a bit flustered by Cynthia's forwardness.

Cynthia grabbed a soft tape measure and quickly wrapped it around Penny's ribcage, tucking it under Penny's large breast. "We really should do this with you nude, but we are just getting a general idea. Now for the cup size..." Cynthia wrapped the tape measure around Penny's bust, right across her nipples. Cynthia moved the tape measure back and forth, rubbing it against Penny's nipples, causing minor stimulation, hardening them and making Penny blush.

"Definitely a double D cup."

"What?" Penny asked, shocked.

"Yes, hon, you've been wearing bras that just don't fit. Now let's get you some that will flatter this fabulous body." Cynthia took Penny by the hand and pulled her over to a rack with several bras hanging on it. "What is your color preference?"

"I look great in reds and blues."

Cynthia nodded in agreement and pulled several blue push-up and full coverage bras. "The push-ups will emphasize your cleavage; they make great evening wear and will guarantee your man hour of uncomfortable happiness. Go ahead and try these on." Cynthia guided Penny to the dressing room.

Penny felt a bit overwhelmed and was a bit relieved to be in the peace of the dressing room by herself. She pulled her shirt off and undid her Walmart bra and dropped it to the side. In the mirror she glanced at her figure and frowned a bit at her belly. Her nipples were still quite erect. She playfully pinched them before putting one of the soft satiny bras on. She then lifted her skirt and revealed her blue cotton panties. She adjusted the legs a bit and rubbed her clit through the soft material for a moment. Penny dropped the hem of the skirt and admired her figure in the mirror again. The bra was one of the push ups and it certainly made her cleavage very prominent.

"Is everything okay?" Cynthia asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Come on out, and you can use the dressing mirror, you can see all the angles."

Penny was nervous about strutting around this shop wearing the bra, but did want to see what she looked like. She opened the dressing room and peeked out. Cynthia was there and pulled upon the door. "Come on."

Penny stood in front of the dressing mirror and was astonished at what she saw.

"Does it provide enough support?" Cynthia asked, coming up behind Penny and cupping Penny's breasts. Her hands were warm and Penny felt the heat radiate through her, deep inside her.

"Yes, y-yes, plenty of support."

"Try another one on," Cynthia recommended.

Penny tried five different bras on, only three of which she felt comfortable in, but each time she came out, Cynthia stroked and fretted over the bra, touching Penny's breasts, rubbing her nipples, and slowly seducing Penny.

"One of my vendors designs lingerie, she's actually bringing over her new stuff this afternoon," Cynthia said to Penny as she wrapped up the few purchased pieces. "You should come back and see if she has anything that you like. You still need a good negligee, and even if she doesn't have anything, maybe she'll do a custom job for you."

Penny quietly agreed. All she knew was she had to get home. She was so embarrassed and refused to try on any panties because she had soaked through her current pair. Penny didn't know where this desire was coming from. She was not into women, but feeling Cynthia's hands all over her body was too much. So sensual. Penny wanted to run home and fuck her wet pussy with her vibrator.

Cynthia guided Penny through the door, placing her hand on Penny's rounded rump in a very familiar way, "Come back at one and I'll introduce you to Jane."

"Thanks, that would be nice." Penny savored the feeling of Cynthia's warm hand on her ass.

Overwhelmed, Penny could barely think straight while driving. All she could think of was Cynthia's hands, touching her and caressing her. God, what would Rich think? Here he has taken a step to make their lives so much better and she gets wet from another woman's touching. Instead of driving home, Penny drove by Rich's worksite. It was still before noon and she could see him hard at work talking things over with a man dressed in overalls and a yellow hardhat.

Seeing Rich commanding the respect of the men around him reminded Penny how much she loved him. He was a good person. She pulled her car alongside his truck and got out. Most of the guys on the site knew her and called out to her as she walked. Wolf whistles and other friendly but crude comments were tossed her way and she took them in the good spirit they were meant. Rich turned and saw his beautiful wife walking towards him and smiled broadly.

"Hey, babe, what brings you here?" Rich asked, giving Penny a strong hug.

"I wanted to see my man in action. How are things going?"

"Terrific. God, this feels so good, finally getting the recognition I've worked so hard for. Hey, hon, I hope you won't be too upset, but some of the guys want to take me out for some beers after work. I wanted to come home and sex you up after you model your lingerie for me, but I can't bail on the guys or else they will think I've become an ass with my promotion."

Penny smiled, "Go and have your fun." She reached down and placed her hand on her cock. "There will be plenty of time for fucking. In fact...."

She trailed off as she rubbed his cock, obscuring her hand with her body.

"In fact what?"

"God, Rich, I'm soaked. Honestly, feel it." Penny grabbed his hand and guided it to her positively drenched blue cotton panties. Rich felt her wetness. It was extreme, her thighs were even damp with excitement.

"Damn, woman, what has caused this?"

"I'm not sure, buying the lingerie was very exciting. Do you have time, could you, maybe..."

"What?"

"Can you fuck me now?"

"You're kidding? Now? I'm at work."

"Just a quickie, I need you inside me. We'll go between are cars, lift my skirt, and fuck me, Rich." As Penny spoke, she put her hand back on his cock and continued to rub. She felt it grow and harden beneath his khaki pants.

"Okay," Rich relented and was dragged over to the cars. Penny leaned against his truck and unzipped his pants. Rich pulled her sopping wet panties to the side and slide a finger into her pussy. Penny grunted a little and pulled out his cock.

"Put it in me."

Rich shoved his pelvis against her and guided his cock to her soft lips. He rubbed the head of his shaft along her slit right to her clit and then back to her vaginal opening.

"Fuck me, Rich, god I need you inside me."

"Shhh... not so loud," Rich said as he embrassed Penny. He glanced around and was certain no one was paying attention to them. He bent his knees slightly and got a better angle to shove his cock into Penny.

"Yes, that's it, honey, that's it, that's what I need," Penny gasped.

Rich loved the feel of his wife slick hole wrapped around his cock and he was really getting off on getting off at work. He thrust himself rapidly into his wife.

"Oh, Penny, you feel so good, I love you so much."

"Slap my ass!"

Rich followed his wife's command and slapped at her ass, though the nice fleshy part was backed firmly against the truck.

"I'm going to cum, babe."

"Yes, shoot it inside me, fill me with you cum!"

Penny ground herself against Rich's thick root and was even more excited by his pending orgasm.

She felt it before he said anything. Rich's hot jism was a hot jet spurting into her pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck, yeah, Penny," Rich pulled his wife close as his balls released his load of sperm into her. He kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth, feeling her tongue play back with his. After kissing for a minute, they pulled away from each other and adjusted themselves in a fitting manner. "I'm sorry you didn't get an orgasm," Rich finally said.

"Don't worry about it, honey; it was more about having you inside me this time."

Rich kissed her again. "I do love you so very much."

"I know and I love you, too."

Penny returned to her car and felt Rich's cum oozing out of her. She didn't have time to go home and change but she couldn't return to the shop with these panties. Feeling daring, Penny removed her panties and used them to soak up the rest of Rich's cum. Daringness turned to nastiness when she licked the cum from her panties. She loved the taste of her husband.

Barely sated and her libido on overdrive, Penny returned to Laces and Bows. There were more people in the shop. As she opened the door, Cynthia's face lit up. "Here she is! This is the lady I was telling you about."

Cynthia was talking with a very graceful and elegant looking woman, roughly Penny's height. "You must by Penny, I'm Jane."

"Hi, Jane. Cynthia mentioned you design lingerie."

"Yes, yes, I do. In fact I was just about to have Beth model some for us. Come on, let's watch together." Jane took Penny's hand gently in hers and led her to some chairs placed in front of the dressing room. "Anytime Beth," Jane called out. Cynthia walked behind Penny, running her hand along Penny's shoulder, before sitting in the chair next to her. Jane's hand found its way to Penny's knee. Penny shudder in excitement.

The dressing room door opened and a very hot redhead stepped out. She only wore a pair of bikini style underwear. Beth's breasts were easily as large as Penny's if not larger. Beth's nipples were pierced and she had a tattoo of some sort around her belly button.

Jane narrated as Beth walked forward, "There isn't anything too different about these panties, just a variation, I altered the cut and there should be less creep when walking. Go ahead and show us the negligee, Beth."

Jane's hand was slightly stroking Penny's knee now.

"I'll take an order for those, we'll see how they will sell," Cynthia said. "What do you think, Penny?"

"Uhm, they were nice, I guess."

A moment later Beth emerged dressed in a see three blue nighty, it came down to her waist and was only attached at her massive tits.

"My god...," Penny gasped as she saw Beth. Jane's hand slide further up Penny's thigh and Cynthia laughed a little.

"You like?" Cynthia asked.

Penny wasn't paying attention to the lingerie but to Beth's pussy. Beth's pubic hair was completely missing and her lips were glistening with her juices.

"She's wet," Penny said.

Everyone laughed.

"Of course she is, Beth likes being looked at when she models," Jane said as she slide her hand all the way up Penny's thigh. Penny was far too aroused and the hand felt far too good to stop it.

When Jane's fingers found Penny's own wetness, she laughed again. "And someone not only came ready to buy some lingerie, someone came ready to play."

"Oh?" Cynthia said and pulled up on Penny's skirt exposing Penny's pussy with its wispy pubic hair. "Ohh!'

"I'm so embarrassed, I'm sorry . . .," Penny rambled.

"Hush, now," Cynthia said as she let the hem of the skirt fall. "I sensed your passion earlier today. I wouldn't have invited you to this private showing if I didn't think you would enjoy it. Jane, perhaps Penny would like to explore Beth up close and personal. Would you mind, Beth?"

Beth shook her head, "Would I mind having this sexy woman feel me up? Are you crazy? My pussy is dripping because of her."

The three seated women all stood and approached Beth. Jane guided Penny's hand to one of Beth's pierced nipples. "Feel how hard they get."

Cynthia slid her hand up the back of Penny's thigh and caressed her bare ass and Jane leaned in a kissed Beth, sliding her tongue into the redhead's waiting wanting mouth.

Penny reached down and felt Beth's wet pussy and reveled in the feel of the hot gush on her fingers.

"Taste it," Beth encouraged. Penny thought about licking Rich's cum off her panties and brought her fingers to her mouth tasting Beth's nectar. It was light and musky, but very feminine. The tang in her mouth left her wanting more. Without realizing it, Jane was pushing Penny to the floor and Beth was spreading her legs wider. Cynthia was disrobing. Jane pushed Penny's head gently to Beth's waiting pussy. "Lick it, dear, taste it directly from the source."

Penny stuck her tongue out and flicked the wet slit. The flavor was intense and Beth made a cute little grunty noise. Penny licked again. And again. And again. Her tongue fluttered over Beth's cunt and her fingers began to caress Beth's lips. She closed her eyes and began to enjoy the act of eating Beth's pussy. She felt someone lift her skirt and then something odd, the feeling of a penis, too cold to be a penis. Penny raised her head and looked back to see Jane, wearing a strap on around her naked hips, aiming the dildo for Penny's own begging wet hole.

12