Penny's Passion & Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol sensed Penny's new feelings, and her own body began to respond, in hopes that perhaps more than the taking of measurements would occur that day. "When is your husband coming home from work?" Carol asked.

"Not till real late tonight. He had planned on meeting a few of the guys from work at a bar later. I told him that was fine, since you were coming over, and he also needed to meet some people from the area. We have only lived here a couple of months, so like I said before, we don't really know anyone." Penny didn't share all of her conversation with her husband. She had left out the agreement that her and Mark had made, that if Penny felt the need to explore her new sexual fantasy, and Carol was willing, then Mark had asked her to try and experience this new emotional pull she was having. Penny agreed, as well as letting her husband know that she would tell him what happened, and be completely honest about it.

Carol's voice brought Penny back to the moment, and Penny did her best to view the photos. "You do great work," she complimented her friend.

"Thanks. Do you think you're ready for me to take your measurements?" Carol felt her body slowly begin to anticipate the moment that she would be able to touch the soft skin she had been thinking of all week.

"Sure," Penny answered, as she stood up and helped Carol with her bag and portfolio. She made her way to the bedroom, with Carol following behind her.

Carol watched her ass move. Her fingers itched to splay across the round cheeks, caressing them, as her face devoured the pussy of this new delightful lady. Carol's body had been slowly building up a sexual need that she felt only Penny could conquer. She and Rob had been fucking all week, and still it wasn't enough. She craved this woman, and was going to do all she could to have her. She had felt the touch of Penny's hands as coffee cups were passed to her. When her foot had touched her leg, Carol had seen the look of new-found desire, and encouraged it more, when they sat side by side on the couch.

Penny laid Carol's portfolio and bag on the window seat, and turned to the tall brunette, smiling as she told her what she should do first.

"Get naked," Carol said, bluntly.

Penny chuckled. "I assumed that, silly. Do you want me to leave my bra and panties on?" She was trying hard not to be nervous, but she was. She sensed that Carol instead trying to make it quick and simple. Penny didn't know that Carol was actually in a hurry to get her hands on her, and try to convince her to give up more then her measurements.

"You'll need to be completely naked, Penny. Even a bra and a pair of panties will alter a measurement. Since we are talking lingerie, and we haven't decided on either a loose design or a skin-tight one, I should take the measurements of your body, with nothing affecting them."

Seeing the logic of this, Penny agreed to become totally nude. "Do you want me to leave?" Carol asked, keeping her fingers crossed in her mind, for luck.

"No. If I have to parade in front of your guests next Friday, then I'd better just get used to having someone besides my husband see me naked."

It was Carol's turn to chuckle, as she saw the humor in Penny's eyes. "Well, you're right about that. So, I'll just sit here on the bed and watch you strip." Carol winked at her friend, and waited for the show to begin.

Penny was even more sure of Carol's interest in her. As she slowly worked the buttons from her blouse, she kept her eyes on Carol's. Soon Penny was no longer looking at Carol's eyes, because Carol had moved her own down to Penny's nimble fingers. As the buttons were separated from from the holes, she watched Carol's tongue slip over her lip. Penny found this encouraging. Slowly she moved her fingers across her skin. When the final button was released, she slid her hands over her satin covered breasts. She heard Carol's groan, and looked at her once again. This time their eyes locked.

"Penny, I think you know what I want." Carol was surprised by the hunger in her own voice.

Penny shivered, and felt a throb between her legs. It was now or never, she told herself, the words of her husband coming back to her. She felt her unease lift,as she knew deep inside she had his blessing to proceed, and explore these new sensations. Stepping closer to Carol, she heard the passion filled voice that came from her lips. "Yes, Carol. I know. But I've never done this. I don't know what to do, or expect."

Carol took Penny's hand and lifted it to her lips, kissed it softly, and stood up in front of her. "Let me get your measurements, honey, then I'll teach you a few things that I know you'll enjoy."

Penny made a sound of pure relief, and felt more stimulating thoughts take shape in her mind. Stepping back from Carol, she pushed her unbuttoned shirt from her shoulders, eased her arms out, and let it fall to the floor. She saw Carol sit back down, and Penny sensed that for now, she controlled a small part of Carol's arousal. She liked the feeling. Slipping her fingers to her shorts, she freed its button, and pulled its zipper down. Her fingers curled around the waistband, and she purposely slowly wiggled out of her shorts. Though she had not been with a woman, she had turned on Mark just by stripping slowly for him. He would watch, and his cock would get hard, causing him to stroke his shaft while she stripped. Penny relayed this information to Carol, and Carol took it as the offer it was meant to be.

Carol scooted further up the bed, lifted her skirt, and exposed the smooth, shaved pussy that had not been hidden by any panties. She licked her lips, before she pressed her palm against her sex. "Fuck, Penny. I don't know how I got so lucky to be the first one to introduce you to this side of yourself, but I'm not complaining. You don't know your own power." Carol watched as Penny slid her own palm against her crotch, still covered by her panties. She moaned as she rubbed her hand across her pussy, and saw that Penny mimicked her movements. Soon Carol decided she had to touch more of her body, and slipped a finger between the aroused lips, and heard the slick juice that had been releasing itself ever since she had walked in the door.

Penny's eyes took in the pussy that was being touched and caressed. She felt her own moisture through her panties. Sliding her palm back and forth, she could feel the trimmed hairs of her cunt, slippery with the slick juice. Moving her hand away, she slipped her fingers around the band, and released her sex from the hidden curtain of silk. Stepping out of her underwear, Penny slipped her own finger along her wet lips. Biting her tongue, she and Carol slid their fingers back and forth, each one matching the other in rhythm and speed. She watched as Carol moved her hand away from her moist skin, and began to push and knead her breasts.

Not wanting to miss any part of the learning process, Penny freed her own large breasts from the bra and began pulling on the aroused nipples with each hand. Again, the women watched each other, each one growing wetter by the moment. Penny felt as if her body was aching with a need to be fed, and be fed off from, as well. "Oh god, Carol," she moaned. I never knew it could be so wonderful, and we haven't even touched yet. Just doing this in front of you makes me so hot, I could probably cum right now."

"Mmmmm... we can't have that can we?" Carol said, as she moved off the bed. "I only think it fair that I get to taste you, when you cum for me." Carol grabbed the measuring tape from her bag, and walked slowly towards Penny. "I do need to get these measurements sweetie, because if I don't now, I know I won't later." She moved very close to Penny's body. Wrapping her arms around her back, she allowed her tongue to taste the shoulder of her soon-to-be lover. Penny's gasp brought a smile to Carol's lips, and she bit the flesh gently.

Penny lifted her arms, letting them rest on Carol's shoulders as she brought the tape back around to the front of her body. She waited, somewhat nervously, as the cool tape and Carol took the measurement of the upper part of her breast. Biting her lip, she shivered as Carol scooted the tape further down her boobs, this time letting her fingers graze across her nipples, as the measurement was again noted. Penny remained quiet as Carol took the final breast measurement, which consisted of the chest under the breast. When Carol released the tape from her breasts, Penny's nipples were on fire, and she knew something had to be done, even if it were briefly. "Kiss them, Carol."

Carol knew what she wanted. She placed her hand under Penny's large right breast and lifted it. Her lips brushed over her right areola, then she opened her mouth, letting the dark bud into the moist heaven it had been searching for. Carol used her tongue to press against the nipple, as it rested in her mouth. She felt Penny's hand slowly tangle in her hair, as her tongue lapped back and forth, teasing the peak of her breast, as it lay captured in her mouth. Moaning softly, Carol bit the bud, before leaving it wet and aching for more. Forcing herself to leave the aroused woman, Carol moved over to her bag. She wrote the measurements of the breasts that she had been given the chance to enjoy. She was amazed that she had retained the information, while sucking on the perfect nipple.

Penny's body was feeling so many different things. Her shoulder was moist from the licks and the bite her friend had provided. Her breast tingled from the sucking her nipple had received, and now it hardened more as the moistness was being dried by the air in the room. She stood there, feeling her hot pussy only becoming wetter, and she waited for more tantalizing lessons from the woman who had decided to give her this special gift. As Carol's hands wrapped around her waist, this time Penny took the opportunity to touch her friend's breast. "You will be removing this won't you," Penny snickered, as her fingers closed over the cotton t-shirt, and pressed against a firm tit.

"Oh, yeah." Carol smiled as her lips descended to Penny's neck. She sucked softly on the flesh as the tape met at the front of Penny's waist. Carol held the tape there, and gently stroked her tongue along the sensitive flesh. Letting her mouth travel higher, she groaned as Penny pulled her t-shirt out of her little skirt's band. She found herself biting Penny's ear, as she felt a hand cup her breast and pinch the nipple. Hearing Penny whisper, "Don't you ever wear any underclothes?" she chuckled. "Nope. I hate extra laundry." She slipped her tongue along the crevices of her friend's ear, before sliding away. She made a mental note of the measurement, then proceeded to take the tape and run it along the side of Penny's body. Starting under the arm and down to her ass, Carol took a length measurement, then moved over and recorded those numbers on her paper.

"Shit, Carol." Penny heard the frustration in her own voice. "I'm so fucking wet right now, and you still have a couple more things to measure." She eyed Carol as she made her way back to her. Noting Carol's own desire reflected in her eyes, Penny knew that Carol was just as aroused, but also knew that she was just as determined to get the measurements before she lost control. Penny felt as if her body was going to collapse, as she watched Carol drop to her knees, her face just inches away from her sex. "Oh, fuck," she moaned out, as she closed her eyes. Penny knew she had to let Carol take the hip measurement. She had known that this would be difficult, and at the same time pleasurable.

Carol took a deep breath through her nose, and sucked in the scent of her friend. She could almost taste the sweet thick juices that had begun to flow from her body. "Hold on lover. I'll service you in a moment," she promised. Carol wrapped the tape around the fullest part of Penny's hips, allowing her knuckles to rest against the black bush of curls. Her mind drew pictures of her, sucking and stroking the clit of this woman, and with each picture, she felt her own juice slipping out, and down her thighs. Looking at Penny, the measurement stuck in her head, she asked, "One lick, baby. Do you want one long, slow slide of my tongue between your pussy's lips?"

"Please," Penny begged.

Carol answered her friend's hunger, feeding her own, as well. She kept the tape clenched between two fingers, and moved both her hands to the fine, soft hairs of the fabulous cunt that waited before her. Spreading the lips open, she used her tongue, and did as promised. She started low on the pussy lips and ran the relaxed muscle between the slick walls, gathering the juices over her tongue. They pooled onto the tip, and she continued the path until she reached the top of her pussy. Keeping the juices on her tongue, Carol stood up, and let the juice free from her mouth, as she sucked on the nipple that had been ignored earlier. Penny gasped over the sensations, and pulled Carol's head deeper against her breasts. Carol enjoyed the taste of Penny's tit, and her juice. She sucked on it, swallowing the saliva that was being produced as she suckled the breast.

Penny stood there in awe of her body, and her friend. How long had her sexual hunger been growing, and why had it been so long before she understood it? She felt abandoned when Carol left her nipple. She closed her eyes as she felt Carol move back to her knees. This time she put the end of the measuring tape, high on the inside of the thigh, and let it run the length of her inner leg. Penny knew she was getting an inseam measurement, but she didn't really understand why. So, though it caused no damper on the moment, she asked her why she needed that particular measurement. Penny nodded her head as Carol explained that, perhaps one day, she might make a body-suit for Penny, and the inseam measurement was a must, as well as the outer length measurements.

Carol hadn't thought of the inner or outer measurements for a body-suit until she had pictured a sheer blue number encasing her friend. She pressed her lips to Penny's right inner thigh before standing up and having Penny raise her arm, so she could get the outer length number. This she planted in her head, then set it to paper. Carol knew her body wouldn't take much more self-torture. Already, the room smelled of sex, and she could taste Penny on her tongue, and the taste only made her more hungry for the woman. She wrote the numbers down, and thanked the stars above as she took the final measurements of Penny's arms. When she had written the last of the numbers on the paper, she moved back to Penny.

Penny watched and waited. She knew that the moment had finally arrived. Carol took her hand and turned Penny's back towards the bed. This time, Carol undressed for her friend. She chose not to do it from a distance, but to be close to her. "Touch me," she said, whenever you want, Penny." Slowly she gathered the t-shirt over her breast, exposing the hard, firm nipple, and the gorgeous bronzed globe. Carol's body was perfectly tanned. A person could search every inch of her, and never would they even see a hint of a tan line. Carol was proud of her body, often sun-bathing nude on her patio deck behind her house. As the shirt cleared her breast, she suddenly felt teeth pull at her nipple. She froze. Her shirt kept her head hidden, and her arms raised. She didn't care that she couldn't see her friend, her body ached so much that all she wanted to do was feel.

As Carol's tits came into view, Penny felt an urge to bite the firm nipple that was so close to her mouth. She worked the bud with her tongue, trying to mimic the way she had felt Carol's teasing and taunting of her's, earlier. Not knowing if the movements were the same or not, it seemed not to matter, as Penny's ears picked up the moaning of encouragement from Carol's voice. Out of the corner of her eye, Penny saw the creme-colored t-shirt fly to the floor, then she felt fingers tangling in her hair. Lifting her mouth from the sweet gift, she quickly moved it to the opposite bud. She sucked it into her mouth, using her tongue to stroke over the ridges, as her fingers went to the waist of the little, wavy, pleated skirt. Slipping her fingers inside the band, her teeth tormented the nipple as she slipped the skirt down Carol's ass and legs. She released it, and it dropped to the floor.

Carol lifted Penny's mouth away from her breast, and looked down on her. Now, both women were naked, bronzed arms linked around the white flesh of the other. Their skin complimented each other, as Carol pressed Penny to the bed. As her knee moved forward, Carol slid herself between Penny's legs. She watched the large breasts wave back and forth, as the woman she was going to spend all day learning, scooted up the bed. When Penny felt the pillows, she rested her head gently upon them. Carol continued to advance. Finally, she lowered her naked body onto Penny's, her mouth hovering over the other woman's. Her tits pressed against Penny's. Their stomachs touched, the two sex-starved pussies almost connected. "All I want to do is eat you up," Carol growled out, as her lips finally descended on Penny's.

Penny felt incredible. The kiss had been so different in college. It was a kiss of an inexperienced young woman. Now after having been married, Penny knew how to give kisses. Wrapping her arms around Carol's body, her hands running paths along her back, she pushed her tongue deep into the warm recesses of her lover's mouth. Together they stroked and pumped their tongues. Penny led for a while, as Carol closed her eyes, and felt the velvet muscle slide along with hers. The satiny feeling of tongue meeting tongue was sensational to both women. Penny slid her hand along Carol's head, forcing it to angle to the right, so she could deepen the kiss. Faster their movements came, and as they occurred, each woman's body began to rub furiously against the other.

Carol felt the hard nipples rubbing against hers, and she savored it. She felt their sexes pressed together, the feeling overwhelming her cunt, and more juices flowed from her. She pulled her mouth from Penny's and sucked on her lower lip, before biting it. Carol moved her body down Penny's, her fingers making a path for her lips to follow. Her tongue moved slowly down the invisible marker that was left behind, licking and tasting the freshness of the woman beneath her. Carol fought her personality. Knowing that Penny needed to be shown everything about her body, Carol's natural urge, to fuck fast, had to be reigned in.

A gasping noise came from Penny's lips as Carol's mouth once again took claim of her nipple. She felt the sucking and pulling of it, soon followed by a soft bite. Her fingers dived into the short-cut brunette's hair, and she pulled her face deep onto her tit. Carol sat up slightly. Penny watched as Carol gathered both breasts and pushed them together. She knew what was coming. Mark did this often. Her breasts were large enough, he could gather them up, push the nipples together, then suck them both at the same time. This always brought forth cries of pleasure, and the release of sweet love from her pussy. It did again, as with each pull from Carol's mouth and teeth, an orgasm flowed from Penny.

Carol looked up and smiled at Penny. Carol had only known a few women who were so sensitive to their nipples, that just playing with them would bring them to orgasm. Carol didn't mind that she had not yet cum; she was more then thrilled to know that Penny had. She looked into Penny's glazed eyes, knowing that she could cum again. Carol slid down Penny's chest, her tongue making slow laps across her belly, her nose breathing in the scent of sex. Her senses were on overload as she moved further down the lush body. She used her tongue to taste and learn the flesh beneath it. When she arrived at the forest of thick black hair, she paused. "Oh god, Penny. I want to taste your cum on my tongue, swirl the juice in my mouth and then fuck you all over again."