Penny's Passion & Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's hips raised up on their own. "Yes," she answered. "Fuck me over and over, baby. Don't stop eating me till I cum. I want to share it with you. I want to feel your tongue sliding in my pussy. I want to look down, and see that pretty face smiling up at me, covered in my juices." Penny knew her words not only turned herself on even further, but they did the same to Carol. Penny's eyes stayed glued to the brunette, who slowly lowered her tongue to the folds of the swollen pussy. When Carol's tongue met her body, Penny's back arched, her hips lifted and she cried out in pleasure. "OH FUCK! YES!!" Finally, she would experience the mouth of another woman on her cunt. She rocked her hips up and down, as Carol's tongue slid over her treasure.

Carol buried her face deep into the trim, dark hairs of her lover. The twisted curls pressed into her face, tickled her nose, covered her chin, and still deeper Carol drove her tongue. She licked and stroked. Penny's clit was swollen, begging to be touched, so Carol did all that it wanted, and more. She opened her mouth, and pulled the nub with her teeth. Keeping it gently clasped between them, she used her tongue to slide over the little edge that was held there, waiting to be stroked. Using her fingers she spread open the lips of the slick pussy, before releasing the clit, only to suck it in again. Her tongue moved back and forth, laying firm long strokes over the pearl, before letting the walls of Penny's pussy feel the firm muscle of her tongue. Her finger dipped inside as she used her tongue to fuck her, also. Both invasions of Penny's cunt worked together, simultaneously moving in and out; stroking the walls, the lips, the rosy clit, and then back to start all over again.

Penny knew her body was going to give in soon, but she wanted the pleasure to last forever. She wanted to feel so much with Carol; needed to learn all the pleasure she could. "Oh my god, baby!" she urged. Even with all her passion, she knew she needed more. Somehow her mind was able to focus on the bedside table, and she pulled the drawer open. Reaching in, she grabbed the vibrating toy, and passed it to Carol. She cried out, "Use this! Fuck my ass! Do it HARD, and do it NOW!" Penny yelled out to her lover, "I want to be fucked so bad, but I don't want your tongue to stop; do you hear me?" Penny was surprised by her own demands. Her orders to Carol continued, as she told her not to stop fucking her till she came. Penny was experiencing something she had never known about herself. She wanted to be fucked hard and fast by this woman; she wanted to control her, and make her do to her what she wanted.

Carol felt the need to pleasure her lover, so she turned on the vibrator, put it in her own mouth, and enjoyed the feel of it, full and large, in her throat. She pressed it up and down against the wet pussy. She knew that it would have to visit the dark cave of wet juice before it could travel deep into the ass of the woman under her. Quickly she pushed the cock into Penny, and Penny's scream echoed through the house. Carol drove the artificial penis deeper into her friend, until when she pulled it out, she saw it slick with the honey her tongue craved. She ached to suck that cock and keep the moist cunt juice to herself, but she had been given an order, and now she did as she was told.

Placing her hands under her ass, Penny lifted herself just enough that she felt the tip of the cock against her tight asshole. She loved it when Mark fucked her like this. His tongue sliding in and out of her pussy, while he used the vibrator to drive into her. Now, she had Carol doing it, and the feeling was indescribable. As the ridged head of the fake cock squeezed past the puckered hole, entering her cavern, Carol's tongue went back to work. She pushed the toy deeper, and her tongue kept rhythm with the movement of the cock. Sliding in and out, over and over, slowly increasing her tempo, Carol rocked Penny's world, and she knew that soon her cum would flow free.

Penny felt it. The first beginning signs that she was about to explode. She gritted her teeth, her muscles tensed, her ass squeezed the vibrator, her body felt it's shaking deep inside; as finally, with a bite from Carol's teeth, Penny's soul released the perfect gift of thanks to offer to her lover. Her cum flowed thick and hot. Spiraling out of her body. Penny felt the continued pumping of the dick and the tongue, still working together to release every once of fluid she had. Carol sucked and pulled her pussy walls, bit her clit, fucked her ass, until Penny screamed out her name. "CAROL, OH FUCK YES!! DON'T STOP! OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!!" She thrashed as the orgasm seemed to last forever.

Carol sucked up the juices of the pussy that lay spent and worn out in front of her. Her own body begged for release so she quickly tongued her friend, cleaning her juices, as her own hand traveled down to her cunt. She pumped her pussy, using two fingers, letting her thumb hit and rub her clit. Over and over she did this, sucking her friend clean, while she finger-fucked herself. Finally, she too felt the release of her cum, and let it pool against her hand and slide down her thighs. She sucked gently, now, having moved her mouth to Penny's inner right thigh. Moaning her name over and over. "Penny! oh my sweet, sweet Penny."

Rising up from Penny's sex, Carol lowered her body against her friend again. She put her cum-soaked fingers to her lover's mouth, "This is my gift to you," she whispered, running her fingers across Penny's lips; an offering of thanks. Her eyes darkened as Penny took the offering and sucked it greedily from her fingers. Then, taking her hand, Penny pulled Carol's lips to hers, and once more they kissed as lovers do, each one taking and giving so much of themselves to the other. Penny rolled Carol over her body, and wrapped her arm around her waist, spooning her. Carol's bronzed back rested on the white flesh of Penny. The women lay together, remembering the feeling of the event, and fell into a deep sleep.

********

Quietly, he entered his home, and walked to his bedroom. Mark had seen the car out front, and wondered if his wife's new friend was still around. It was late, but not real late. He hoped that if anything had occurred, he wasn't interrupting it. He could tell long ago that Penny had a curious nature. That was just one of the many things the loved about her. He leaned against the door frame of the master suite and stared down at his wife. The love of his life lay naked, curled up behind a woman. He smiled and walked over to her side of the bed. He removed his own clothing, and took two blankets from the closet. Covering Carol, he admired her body, as any man would. He compared, however, the small breasts, the tiny hips, and the hard, flat stomach of the other woman, to his wife's large, full-breasted, soft figure, and her sexy porcelain skin. Never had he seen a more beautiful woman, than the one he had married.

Mark moved to his wife's side of the bed and covered her with the remaining blanket. Moving over to his dresser, he opened the Thank-you card, he bought three weeks ago. He remembered when Rob, Carol and he had met for coffee. At first, it seemed natural to meet his co-worker and his wife, at the local cafe. He and Rob had shared a few beers after work, and both men had found they had a lot in common. When Rob had mentioned that he and his wife were swingers, Mark found himself curious about it. They spent hours talking, so the little coffee meeting three weeks ago, wasn't a conversation that surprised Mark. It was one that three people had, concerning a fourth. Mark had known of his wife's fantasies as a young woman. He knew how she reacted more during the female on female scenes on the TV. So when Mark asked that Carol, meet Penny as a stranger in a lingerie store, he knew he was helping his wife. He loved her, and to give her this gift, was all he wanted. He wanted to make her happy. After the card was placed into Carol's portfolio, he climbed into the bed behind Penny. He smiled as she instinctively turned to him, curled her arms around his waist, and slept peacefully. As he closed his eyes, he felt happy in the knowledge, that his wife had found herself.