Penny's Passion & Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a moment to gauge her body's feelings, Penny nodded yes, but quickly added that since the conversation had now become serious, she wasn't as aroused as she had been. Penny felt the blush from her admission, and shifted in her seat.

Rob, still standing behind her, touched her cheek, "I bet it wouldn't be too hard to regain those feelings, would it?"

"No," Penny admitted.

Brian continued holding her hands while he explained what would come next. "Each one of us had bought you and Mark special toys for the evening."

"The basket?" Penny asked.

"Right," Carol answered. She got up and picked up the basket she had brought out earlier, then brought it over to Penny.

Penny looked inside, and saw the gifts from her friends. She held up each one, curious as to what they would feel like. Her hands palmed the Ben-Wa Balls. Penny had not used these before. Megan explained that she and Tim had brought them. She then shared with Penny and the rest of the group about the first time Tim had bought her and him a pair. He had carefully placed each one up her lubricated ass, then began to drive his cock into her pussy. When he knew she was close to cumming, his hand had slipped down to the string that had been left hanging out. The motion of the balls vibrated inside her, each one having been weighted down. With each driving thrust, they buzzed inside her hole, as if mini vibrators had filled her. While she orgasmed, Tim pulled the balls slowly from her, popping them out one at a time. Megan swore it was the hottest thing she had ever experienced, and she couldn't wait until Penny got to use them.

Carol and Diane each moved over to Penny, and sat down on the floor in front of the men. Diane reached inside the basket, and pulled her and Brian's gift out, next. Penny had seen the mini-massager advertised in the various catalogs she and Mark had browsed through. Now she actually owned one. Penny felt her body respond to the idea that, whenever she had the time and a small amount of privacy, she could stimulate herself into orgasm. Diane admitted to the group that she'd gotten a lot of use out of this, especially in the office or on the bus. The group laughed, and all the women admitted that some of the best orgasms were when they used them on each other, under a table at a restaurant. Penny made them promise that they would do that for her someday. They all readily agreed.

As Penny looked in the basket, she could feel her uneasiness slowly begin to ease, and she admitted that she was beginning to think about what else might happen at this little "party," that was no longer her dinner party, but her initiation into this part of her loved one's lives. Rob rubbed her shoulders, while Brian slowly began to massage her arms. Carol moved closer, and rubbed her hand against Penny's thigh. "Here, hon. We brought you this."

Carol handed Penny the last gift in the basket. Penny took the oval shaped object and held it in her hand. Suddenly it began vibrating against her palm. Penny giggled, and asked what exactly it was. Carol sighed happily. "That is my favorite toy." She told Penny that it was used to stimulate the clitoris. The vibrations were controlled by a remote control. "Penny, you will love this. Mark can be sitting beside you and push this button and .... OH MY GOD! It vibrates, and Penny, trust me; you'll just love this." Winking at Rob, she added, "The best part is when he surprises you...in public."

Penny like the idea of this particular gift. "This one will be saved for Mark," she declared. With that statement, Penny had given her consent for the evening to continue. She smiled and looked at each one of her friends. "Thanks, all of you."

Penny stood up and slowly pulled the sash from her robe, exposing her body to all her friends. "I'm ready to do this, and yes... I know, if Mark were here, there is no doubt in my mind he would want me to do this."

Carol again took the lead, as she had in many of Penny's new discoveries. She picked up the basket and the four women moved together into Penny's bedroom. Carol pressed her hand against the small of Penny's back. "The men will be in later, okay?"

"They'd better," Penny laughed.

The women giggled as the men each grabbed a beer from the bar and waited, each one knowing it wouldn't be long before Penny was once again aroused to the point of needing release.

*****

Penny's eyes lit up when she walked into her bedroom. Someone had quietly slipped in while Penny had been occupied, and lit a dozen candles throughout the bedroom. She looked to each woman and saw trust and understanding in their faces. Walking over to the candles, she inhaled their rose fragrance.

Carol moved closer to Penny, her hands slipping around her waist, and began to work the silk sash free of the loop that Penny had retied. Penny leaned back in her arms, feeling the warmth of Carol's breath against her ear. She sighed into the kiss that Carol placed on her lips. Penny felt the cool soft touch of air hit her skin as her robe was opened. She hummed into Carol's mouth as she felt her friend's hand slip up her ribs and cup her right breast. Carol slowly stimulated Penny's nipple, teasing and pressing her hand against it, then pulling and flicking it with her fingers and nails.

Penny turned around and pressed into her friends embrace. Carol's arms held Penny's body close to her, her hands running down her back and into her hair. She lowered her face to Penny's, and kissed her lips softly. Penny's mouth conceded release, and her tongue flicked out to taste the one that was seeking hers. She angled her head, and Carol's mouth moved deeper, her lips pressing more firmly. Their tongues stroked and caressed, with each gentle swirl, against each other. Carol stepped back and led Penny to the bed. She removed Penny's robe from her body and let it fall to the floor. Her hand pressed firmly against Penny's shoulder, urging her to sit down. Penny's feet barely touched the carpet as she wiggled herself into a comfortable sitting position. Carol stepped back, and slowly removed her robe.

Carol then knelt between Penny's knees, and slowly trailed her finger along the outside of her left leg. Penny shivered from the gentle touch, and her legs fell open with no hesitation at all. Penny's thoughts were filled of images of Carol pleasuring her, as well as Diane and Megan. She looked at the other women, her eyes darkening with desire as she watched them slowly removing each other's robes, each one placing a kiss upon the other's freshly exposed flesh.

Penny's eyes devoured the seduction that Diane was using on Megan's body. Megan stood, with her back pressed into the door of Penny's bedroom, while Diane softly sucked on Megan's bottom lip. Her finger moved slowly down Megan's arm, then back up again. Diane then ran her tongue slowly back and forth along Megan's collarbone, and down over the top of each breast. Her finger continued to roam Megan's body, while Penny watched.

Carol had turned to look at Megan and Diane, a fiery heat stirred in her belly, "You like to watch?" she asked Penny.

Penny looked down, "Yes, I want to watch them fuck each other."

"Mmmm... anything else you want, Penny?"

"I want you to suck on my pussy while I watch them." Penny's voice was full of heat and lust. She had discovered in herself that, at times, she could become demanding of her lovers, and she noticed it only made them pleasure each other that much more.

Carol opened Penny's legs further, and settled herself between the white skin of Penny's thighs. She breathed deep, enjoying the scent of another woman's sex, inches from her face. Penny moaned, as she felt Carol's tongue slowly begin to trail its way from her knees, up her body. She hovered between telling Carol to fuck going slow and just suck her clit, and not saying a word.

As Carol's tongue slowly made its way to the trimmed patch of hair that Penny knew was already wet, she watched Diane slowly slide her hands down Megan's body. Diane soon had cupped both of Megan's breasts, and Penny watched as Diane began to run her tongue over one of perky nipples that were now hard and straining to be noticed. Diane's tongue flicked across the nub, then began to run a slow, lazy circle over the shaded skin. Megan's back arched, and Diane began to draw the nipple between her lips, moving it back and forth inside her closed mouth. Her teeth soon exposed themselves, and she bit the flesh and tugged it firmly. Megan's back arched more, and her hands pulled at Diane's hair, pressing the woman's mouth harder against the wet nipple.

Penny felt a warm sensation on the hairs of her pussy, and pulled her eyes away from the other two lovers. She looked down into the eyes of her brown-haired lover, and watched as Carol's tongue traced the outer edge of her trimmed mound. Penny's teeth bit at her bottom lip. She moved her hand down to help open the wet lips of her cunt, easing the opening for Carol's tongue to lick and lap at the moist flesh.

As Carol slowly ran her tongue over the pink flesh of her sex, Penny watched, as Diane moved her mouth from Megan's nipple to her ribs. Diane's tongue licked at each rib, while her right hand slipped down Megan's body, resting on her hip. Diane moved her tongue lower, while slipping to her knees on the floor. Megan moaned, and Diane's attention was drawn to Penny's watchful eyes. "Keep watching, Penny," Diane told her, as she turned back to Megan. She spread Megan's pussy with her fingers, then used her tongue to sop up the glistening moisture that had been collecting there.

Penny's hips thrust forward of their own accord, as she watched and heard the erotic sounds of Diane and Megan's pleasure. A sharp bite to her clit brought Penny's focus back to the woman between her legs. Carol's tongue had started to take long gentle strokes around Penny's swollen, moist hole, and with each one she felt her muscles tighten and clench. "Oh, yes, please. Move faster. Suck my pussy." Carol slid her tongue faster over her lover's body, running her tongue as deep as she could, pulling the moisture from Penny's heated sex, and swallowing it. Penny pushed her hips higher, as Carol used a finger, sliding it into Penny's moist hole. She twisted and scraped the digit along the walls, slick with Penny's juices.

Penny's body was a wave of emotions, from the erotic scene of Diane and Megan, to the feel of the tongue and finger fucking her wet hole. She didn't know what moments were bringing her the most pleasure. Penny fell back onto the bed, her body shivering, as Carol continued to slip and slide on her clenching cunt.

Warm breath soon caressed Penny's breast, and her eyes opened to Rob's mouth sliding over her left nipple. She purred softly, placing her hand upon his hair and pressing him to her. Carol's bites became softer, and soon her stroking tongue was sliding back along her thigh. Penny moaned from the absence, but soon was growling out in pleasure when she felt the mini-massager on her clit. She looked down and saw Rob's hand moving the toy over her aroused sex. Her body began to pump, and she lifted her ass higher as Rob continued to suck on her nipple, drawing it into his mouth. He ran the rolling massage tip over her sexually heated pussy in long, slow circles.

His mouth moved to her neck, sucking and biting her flesh as he went. Penny's eyes looked around the room, and saw that the other women had left her. She closed her eyes and gave herself up to the ministrations of this man, the first ever to explore her body in this fashion, besides her husband. The feel of a stranger's kiss aroused her to a heated flush. Her fingers flew into his hair as he moved over to her neck, pressing his teeth against her sensitive skin. Goose-bumps raised up on her arms, and shivers ran down her back. Then, as the massager continued its delicious torture of her cunt, she felt his mouth pressed against her ear.

"I want to slide into you Penny." His whispered breath against her skin brought tremors to her body.

"Yes," Penny pleaded, the desperation and longing in her belly pushing her body closer to his. "Fuck me, Rob. Hard and fast."

Rob chuckled and pulled the toy away from Penny's sex. He moved over her body and slowly began to trace the shape of her jaw before sliding his tongue across her lips. "You are a very sexy lady," he whispered against her mouth, before sliding his tongue inside. Their tongues stroked and parried, as his body began to lower itself over hers. Her breasts rubbed against the fine hairs of his chest. She arched her back higher, and pressed her nipples to them. "I need to cum for you, Penny," he told her, as he moved to slide his cock against her slick sex.

Penny bit her lip and felt his hand slide down to his throbbing cock. As he rubbed the head of his sex back and forth over Penny's slick lips, she brought her hands to his hips and dug her nails into his skin. "Fuck me, Rob!" she yelled out, her body on fire from the constant arousal the evening had produced. She pulled him into her desperately, gripping his cock between her muscles. He chuckled softly, and began to drive into her, at first gently, taking her slowly. Her nails bit into his flesh. Rob then lifted himself up, and drove his thick cock deep into her cunt. She begged for him to fuck her harder, and his hips began a thrusting rhythm, driving into her forcefully. Her hips rose and fell with each savage thrust.

Rob had known that filling this raven-haired beauty, the one who had been tempting him for weeks, would be pure pleasure, but he wasn't prepared for the black-haired vixen to come on fire so fast beneath his cock. His breath came in gasps as she pulled his hips against hers, and ground her pelvis deeper along the hairs of his sex. He felt the boiling juice in his balls wanting to explode deep inside her pussy, and he bit down on her nipple, sucking hard, as she lifted her head and bit his shoulder. He moved one last time, lifting his cock all the way out with exception to the swollen, juice-covered tip. "Open your eyes, Penny," he told her. "I want to see you cum."

Penny's eyes flew open, and the color of them darkened as Rob drove his massive tool deep into the honey-covered sex of his newest lover. He fucked her hard and fast, until Rob and Penny both came together. His cock pumping in and out of her, her pussy quaked under him. Penny's eyes moved to his lips, and she took her hands from his ass and pushed his head to her mouth. Their tongues once more collided together. "Ohhh yes, Penny," he called out to her, as the last shots of his cum filled the warm cavern he had been yearning for.

Pressing a kiss to her lips, he allowed her to compose her breathing. Her body slowly relaxed. Opening her eyes, she smiled up at him. He kissed her neck and slid from her body. His hand moved the wet toy from the bed, and he pulled her over onto his body. Rob rested on his back and slowly began to rub Penny's ass with his hands. Moving his hands to her hips, he started to rub his cock and her pussy together, each massaging the other. Soon his shaft was hard again, and Penny was moaning once more. She sat up, straddled him, and took his cock in her hand. Penny guided his dick into her slickness, and then leaned over his body. She began to move on his shaft again, slower than before.

Penny sensed the newest figure in the room before she felt the tender kiss upon her left ass cheek. "Hello, love," the whispered voice of Brian called to her. Penny moaned a quiet, "Hello," before she closed her eyes. Her pussy was still resting with Rob's cock inside her. Rob was slowly sliding her back and forth on it, keeping them both stimulated.

Brian moved his hand over her back. His fingers tangled in her hair, then he gently pulled her head back to him. "Can I fuck you, too, Penny?" He growled into her ear. "Can I ram my thick, hard cock into your ass?" Penny could only nod yes, as Brian's words and voice rolled over her.

"Well, Penny, I want your pussy, too; so we have to decide what to do, don't we?"

Penny's eyes opened, glazed over with passion. Rob continued to stimulate her pussy with the movements of his cock. "Kiss me, Penny," Rob whispered to her. Penny trusted the men, and she lowered her mouth to his.

She felt a warm, thick lubricant slowly run along her pussy and up to her ass. Soon she was moaning into Rob's kiss, while her ass was begging for Brian to continue his attentions to it.

Penny felt the first Ben-Wan ball being pushed into her puckered hole, and her body shivered. Rob groaned, as the shiver was felt on his cock. "Oh yes," he whispered, when Penny shivered once more, as the second ball was inserted behind the first.

"Oh, god." Penny's breathing was fast and hard. "More," she whispered, as Brian inserted another ball. The weights inside them rolled and vibrated against Penny's ass. Biting her tongue, she pushed further back, taking Rob's cock with her.

Brian pushed the last Ben-Wa ball into her ass, then moved his fingers to slide over her cunt, while Rob moved her up and down on his cock. Penny's head fell to Rob's chest, her hair becoming a curtain of black silk. As Rob slipped her up and down on his sex, she felt the bed shift, and then she felt Brian's cock enter her pussy from behind. "OH, FUCK!" Penny yelled out, as her pussy fought to accept the two thick cocks that slowly began to pound into her. She squeezed against them with the muscles of her sex.

Her ass felt as if a series of mini-vibrators were working themselves against her. She moaned and tried to move faster, with the two cocks buried deep inside her cunt. Rob whispered to her to let them do all the work, and she closed her eyes, nodding her head yes.

Penny felt each man slowly work her pussy into a heated abyss full of pleasure, with only a hint of pain. As the men moved together, each one sliding and touching the moist, slick walls of her pussy, Penny moaned and begged for release. Rob and Brian's eyes clenched, as the muscles that held them began to quake around their hard shafts. "Oh god. Fuck, yes!" Brian growled, as he moved his cock in and out, stretching the offered pussy.

Brian heard the hunger in Penny's growls and moans, and moved his hand to the string that connected the Ben-Wa balls together. As Penny's heated cries came closer together, Brian sensed her orgasm, and pulled on the string, slowly releasing each ball, one at a time.

"OHHHH FUCK YESSSS!!!" Penny cried out, her voice ringing in her ears. She felt the balls vibrate through her ass, as Brian popped each one out. She could feel her cum flowing, soaking the cocks that were buried deep inside her. When the last ball was free of her ass, she felt Brian's cock leave her cum-soaked pussy and drive into her lubricated hole. Penny threw her head back, and Brian's fingers curled in it. Fucking her hard and deep, Brian plowed into Penny's soft white flesh. She thrust her ass back, delivering welcoming thrusts against his cock.

Rob watched Penny's face contort as he felt the fucking of the two above him, reverberating through her body and strumming against his cock. The sensation reached his balls, and Rob's semen was drawn from his cock. He thrust his hips up, and while Penny felt his cum shoot into her, he arched his back and let the feeling overwhelm him. His eyes clenched in pleasure, as Penny's body tightened around him.

Brian felt the tight ass squeezing and pulsing against his cock, and he knew he was coming. Pulling his cock out to just the tip of the head, he impaled Penny's ass hard and deep, finally bringing his cum to the surface and burying it deep into the ass hole he'd been fantasizing about for months. "Oh, fuck yeah, Penny!" He pulled her hips to him, and forced her ass to adjust to his cock as he worked the rest of his cum into her hole.