Penny's Revenge

Story Info
Mad girl takes revenge on the world.
3k words
3.24
38.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was nineteen years of age when she first did her first clothes robbery. Her life was full of upset; her father left her and her mother when she was only five years old. Her mother was a prostitute and constantly brought men home for extras. Her mother did have a steady boyfriend for a while, but he had started getting a little too friendly with Penny, and finally forced Penny to have sex with him, with her mother watching from the sofa.

The first opportunity she had to clothes rob was with a male client who had arrived at the house for her mother.

Penny knew this man quite well, as he was a regular visitor to the house. Penny knew her mother kept a small ankle pistol in her underwear drawer in her bedroom; there were five bullets in the same drawer.

She answered the door to Mr X, and invited him into her mother's bedroom. She told him that her mother would not be long, knowing full well that she was out to dinner all that night with another so-called boyfriend.

She asked him if he wanted anything before her mother arrived.

"How about you?" he asked.

She told him to give her a few minutes and she would freshen up. She returned a few minutes later in a dressing gown and knickers. As she entered the room he took her hand; he was already down to his off-white, unwashed underpants. They lay on the bed for a while, and they fondled each others bodies for a few agonising minutes. Penny untied and removed her dressing gown, and he slid his fingers under her pink Minnie Mouse knickers, gently caressing her hairless vagina; for a brief minute it felt good to her, his fingers were warm and gentle.

She then removed his white Y fronts, and stroked his slowly erecting penis. She moved her face toward his enlarging, bulbous penis, and placed it into her mouth. She moved her head backward and forward until his penis was moist and fully erect.

She gently caressed his hairy testicles and blew cool air from her mouth onto his bulbous head to further arouse him, a trick she had learned from her mother. Penny then placed her small hand around his penis and gave him one hell of a masturbation; within seconds she could feel his load coming up his penis.

She moved back slightly and let his load shoot; she continued rubbing his thick, throbbing five inch manhood until he begged her to stop.

Still wearing her knickers, she got off the bed, walked over to her mother's cabinet, and opened her mother's knicker drawer and she clutched the pistol in her hand knowing full well it was loaded; because she loaded it herself not long before Mr X arrived. She turned and pointed it at Mr X, telling him to fold his clothes up and leave them on the pillow on the bed.

Once he had done that she told him to leave the house and never return; if he did she would shoot him for real. Penny pushed him with her free hand and shoved him out of the front door, naked. He was never seen at the house again.

Once Mr X was disposed of, it ran through her mind that there were a few other people who could now be added to her mental list for revenge. Now no man was safe in her eyes.

She decided to take some money out of what her mothers client had given her for services rendered, or almost rendered. She took the bus to a pawn shop two towns away. Penny entered the dimly lit shop and asked the man behind the counter for a small pistol and some bullets, explaining they were for her brother.

Penny did not want any wrong doing coming back on her mother, so after the Mr X incident she placed her mother's gun back where she had found it, in the knicker drawer. The man told her all he was interested in was the money. She paid the man for the gun and twenty bullets and returned home.

When she got home, she placed the gun and the bullets with it under her bed. The following morning she overheard her mother talking to a friend on the telephone in the kitchen about how all men were just interested in sex and nothing else. She even told her friend in a flippant remark, how even the milkman had looked lustfully at her daughter.

Penny decided to see if her mother was right. Penny left the house the following morning, telling her mother she was going to school. She then hid behind some bushes opposite the house. Her mother left shortly afterwards on her way to work at a small convenience store around the corner.

Spotting the Milkman's van down the end of the street, Penny then went back into the house once her mother was out of sight.

She entered her bedroom and took her school uniform off, then went into her mother's bedroom and took a pair of sexy red satin knickers and a man's shirt and put them on. She looked out of the bedroom window and the milkman was two doors away. She ran downstairs and waited for him to deliver the milk. As he placed the bottle's on the step outside, she opened the door. He looked up and glanced at the pink knickers under the shirt.

"Thank you," she said in a sexy, come-on sort of way.

He bid her good morning, He was blushing slightly, she asked if he had some yoghurt. He brought some back to her from the van, telling her that he would put it on the bill.

"Would you rather I paid you in kind?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

She stepped back, and he followed her into the house. She pointed up to her bedroom.

By the time she had put the milk and yoghurt in the fridge and returned upstairs, he was lying naked on her bed.

While she was in the kitchen, she had got some string and put it in her pocket. Penny entered the bedroom and noticed his clothes were already neatly laid on her dressing table.

At first she cuddled up to his middle-aged body. He was in his mid-fifties, with a slightly over weight body covered in greying ginger chest hair, ginger hair on his head that was well receding, and a pair of glasses that Stevie Wonder could see through. Sexy, this milkman was not! She then asked him if he lusted after her on his milk round.

"Yes, indeed," he told her.

She then asked if he had many other women on his round.

"Seven," he gloated, with a smug smile on his face.

She took the string out of her pocket and tied him to the bedposts so he was spread-eagled. Fear was etching into his eyes. She then took out her throw away camera she had got for her birthday and pointed it at him.

He tried to call out for her not to take a picture, but she had tied an empty pillowcase through his mouth. She then took a few photo's of the milkman lying flat out on her bed in all his naked splendour. Penny then picked up his clothes and placed his shoes, trousers, pants and socks in a carrier bag. She ran downstairs and put them on the front lawn.

She then cut the string from the bed and ordered him to get dressed. He had to get dressed on the front lawn in view of the neighbours who were watching from behind their curtains or walking past. As he was putting on his shirt, she replaced the camera in the wardrobe and took out her own pistol. He shouted that he didn't have any pants or trousers.

"Shame," she told him and pushed him until he was off of the lawn. He quickly ran to his van and sat there wondering what to do for a few minutes. Trying to salvage some self dignity, he failed and then he left. Never to be seen in Penny's area again. Penny got redressed into her school uniform and went to school.

By her twentieth birthday, Penny had managed to acquire many pieces of male clothing, but there were still some people left on the list.

Terry started off a handy type of friend to have. He would help Penny out with her homework, cover for her if she needed time away from school and all manner of things. Now though, instead of taking her dinner money as payment, he started wanting to feel her tits, small as they were, or caress her bottom.

One day she visited his home, and his mother and father were there. Penny doubted they worked at all; as she walked past the living room where Terry's filthy and very overweight father was watching the TV on the equally grubby sofa. He had the TV remote in one hand, and the other hand was down the front of his jogging bottoms. She moved on into the kitchen where Terry's mother was washing up a huge stack of dirty dishes. Terry's mother was also fairly overweight and was dressed in a pair of faded mint green tracksuit bottoms and an unwashed lace push-up bra, both in dire need of a wash, but no blouse or t-shirt.

Terry snatched a bottle of orange squash out of the fridge, and took Penny up to his room. All over the walls were pictures of nude girls. Penny thought of what her mother would think of pictures of male nudes in her room: not much! Although her mother was a prostitute, it was just a way of making money, nothing to be proud of.

They both spent some time doing homework, and then Penny made her excuses to leave. As she reached the bottom step, she heard Terry's mother in the kitchen. Not wanting to be rude, she walked in to say goodbye.

Terry's mother was now propped on top of the washing machine, no bra and just a tiny g-string around her rather plump midriff. His father was leaning against his mother with his trousers and pants around his ankles, and his saggy backside on display.

"Given 'er one, ave yer?" he grunted to his son.

He re-inserted his manhood into his wife, barely even noticing Penny was standing there! Seconds later they were at it in front of Penny and Terry.

The following day Penny returned to the house alone, with a tennis ball hidden in her jacket pocket, Terry's father was alone, still watching TV on the sofa.

Penny asked him to strip off for her, telling him that she would fulfil his wildest fantasies; as soon as she had finished her request and he was naked. She turned away from him and took the tennis ball out of her bag; then took out some Sticky tape. Penny turned around and rammed the ball into his mouth, securing it with the Sticky tape. She had previously sprayed the ball with fly-killer!

He writhed in agony for a few minutes as he struggled to breathe. Meanwhile she waited anxiously for him to stop breathing as he turned various shades of colour until he finally died.

He was now in her eyes rightfully dead. Then she placed the tennis ball in her jacket and walked calmly away from the scene.

Penny now had just two names left on her current mental list; for the next one, she needed to go to college. She arrived at college this particular morning and walked as normal into her form class. The names were taken and then the bell rang for lessons. First lesson after lunch was the one she had been waiting for; Physical Education.

Mr Satchett was her teacher. He was in his late forties, and considered himself a bit of a ladies man, but all the women despised him. He had once caught Penny changing in the girls' locker room when she was attending after-school lessons. She had arrived a bit late and he heard a noise in the locker room so he popped his head around the door, and he caught Penny in just her sports knickers. He asked her to remove them he then undressed himself and asked her to place his seven and a half inches in her mouth. He told her that he knew that her mother was a prozzie and he could teach her a thing or two about male needs.

They finally ended up having forced sex in the empty changing room. He had groped her bottom on many occasions since, and stuck his hand down her top, and other relatively quick incidents.

Today was revenge! Aerobics was the lesson, Mr Satchett set his pupils out and asked them to perform various movements, (which would have been very erotic if the students had been unclothed). As Penny was limbering up, she opened her legs and nodded to get Mr Satchetts' attention; her gym bag was at the side of the gym hall. He was definitely up for it!

He took Penny outside away from the rest of the class and asked her again to caress his manhood. She dipped into her bag when he was not looking and removed her pistol; cocked it, and thrust it into Mr Satchetts' mouth, ordering him to walk to the girls' changing room.

Once there, she made him remove his clothes down to his underpants. She placed them into her gym bag and told him to turn the showers on, then walk through them, leaving him totally wet in his underpants.

She asked him if he was still pleased he had had sex with an under age school girl. She pulled his wet pants off and walked out of the changing room and back to the aerobics room. In there was a female teacher, whom Penny asked to accompany her to the girls' changing room. The female teacher was stunned when she saw Mr Satchett standing there, where Penny had tied him, still completely naked. Penny explained how she was used for sex by Mr Satchett, and he confessed. She then threw him his top clothes and left the school with the rest, never to return again. Mr Satchett resigned from the school that afternoon.

Now, although there was only one more name in her head, she wanted to wait for a while for this one. Penny waited until she was twenty one.

Her twenty first birthday had arrived. The one present she wanted, was the one she would give herself. She awoke at seven thirty in the morning; took off her pyjamas and strode naked into the bathroom. She left the door on the latch and entered the shower, setting the correct temperature.

By the time she had the shampoo on her head, she could feel a presence in the room. She ran her fingers through her hair. Then she felt a pair of masculine hands softly touch and caress her hips. They moved gently upward to her armpits then, forward to the curve of her now almost fully formed breasts.

She uncomfortably poured some body lotion into the hands and they continued to caress her breasts; the cold lotion turning to warm soapy bubbles did arouse her, then the hands moved down to her slim stomach then touched her vaginal region, which was getting extremely moist from her inner juices. Then they moved to her thighs, inside of her legs, then back up to her thighs and around to her bottom. Penny then rinsed the foam off herself.

Her mother's boyfriend, now refreshed and anticipating early morning sex, left the bathroom with Penny's mother's bathrobe on. Penny then dried and powdered herself and returned to her room. He was already lying on the bed in the robe. As Penny entered the room, he untied the cord of the robe and let it slip off himself, revealed his erecting manhood to her.

When she asked where her mother was, he told her she had popped to the shops. And as it was Penny's birthday, he thought Penny deserved a generous helping of sex. She lay next to him, gently caressing his firm chest and large pink nipples; he did the same to her. After a few minutes of foreplay, she raised herself up, sat on his pubic region, and leant forward so he could take her petite breasts in his mouth. She could feel his penis becoming fully erect and rubbing into the crevice of her bottom; she altered the angle of her legs to accommodate his hard penis allowing it to slide inside her awaiting warm juicy vagina.

A couple of minutes later she could feel his load coming. She shot off of him quickly and lay on her back; he twisted around and shot his warm semen all over her sweaty body. She rubbed his semen in all over her breasts and continued to masturbate him firmly until he begged her not to.

"Another shower?" she asked, judging how much time they had left before her mother arrived back.

"Definitely!" was his answer.

While in the shower Penny heard her mother return. Penny covered her mother's boyfriends ears while kissing him, her tongue deep in his throat so not to make him suspicious at her lack of enthusiasm. She wanted to make sure he would not hear her mother coming up the stairs.

Penny's mother made her way upstairs to surprise her daughter. She checked to make sure her current boyfriend had left the house. She checked her bedroom and he was not in there. She then opened Penny's bedroom door and he was not there either, and neither was Penny. She finally knocked on the bathroom door when she heard the running water of the shower.

Finally Penny's wish was here. She called to her mother to enter, whilst still covering the boyfriend's ears. Her mother got the shock of her life: her lover in the shower with her naked daughter.

Penny's mother ran into her bedroom and back into the bathroom and she brought up her pistol, cocked the chamber and released the safety catch, BANG.

"Many Happy Returns, Penny," Love Mum.

Mother and Daughter looked at the boyfriend's blood running down the plughole of the shower. Men would no longer ruin their lives.