Penny's Visit

Story Info
An older man finds joy with Penny.
1.3k words
3.75
46.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

This old fella is one of the happiest in the world with what I have, to have a young girl feel the way Penny feels for me is a treasure to behold and enjoy.

She is lovely, gorgeous and just eighteen so there are no pangs about her being under age. And the fact I desire a younger girl comes with all the care and loving I can muster, and Penny knows that.

She likes for me to get her teddy bears, miniature toys and things like that and she really is the sweetest of girls, her manner and disposition so laid back and what makes it so very special, she is always delighted to see me, she insists on making a call to this lonely old guy every week between doing her night school at the local polytechnic.

Always when she comes I have the sofa bed extended, we talk about my late wife whom I miss so much and she tells me that really I am the only guy she wants.

Aware of my age and to release any guilt I may feel I have asked her several times if she was sure, and she always replied that she feels more secure and comfortable with an older man who, she confesses, is like a father figure of sorts as far as the caring goes, but a lover too, that she is lucky to have the best of both worlds and a very sweet old guy she loves so much taboot!

Like I can give her so very much happiness and pleasure, because she loves me, and she really does, like a young girl loves a young man - well, not quite the same because age tells, but Penny has brought the zest back into my drab life and being with her, the things she does, and quite willingly too, without inhibition is a treat and a thrill, she seated so neatly, knees bent to display those so beautiful girlie calves peeking out below her tartan skirt to give me a special thrill that she knows about, that she loves to give, altering her position every now and again to tantalise my passion below decks as she simply adores to take me orally.

"Are you sure, Penny, I would hate to think you are doing it just for my pleasure and not your own." I said the first time she did it.

She just told me to shush, that if she didn't want to do it she wouldn't, OK?

Thinking about it, it was a bit of a daft question, it was so obvious she enjoyed it and to the helm too. To see her working my swell inside her sweet mouth was so utterly wonderful, like she was sucking on her favourite lollipop - taking it inside inch by inch gradually and with a certain zest that made spasms like static electricity shoot up my spine..

And to give me more encouragement she guides my hand to her boobs, prompts me to tease and squeeze, moulding them in each hand as then her sucks become more ardent.

The she carefully but deliberately parts her thighs so I can see fully her lovely red panties with her mystery tucked inside, and then I know she needs for me to tease and tantalise as I always do, moving my fingers around and around her there .And how she moans wit pleasure as I slowly increase pressure and explore her femininity underneath the seam of her panties, feeling the moisture build there, instinctively tasting her on my fingers as I probe deeper inside her, but gently as she continues to suck me so lovely.

She is a dream, my heaven and I adore her.

I now always anticipate her pleasures and know that she is eager to caress me and, looking up her skirt I see, just gently revealed, the colour of those gorgeous panties, whichever colour she is wearing on a given day - and I know soon I will be feeling the sheer silky softness of those sheer panties with my hands, my mouth pressed into her which she likes very much, so much she has lately come to crouch over me, lowering her mystery slowly down until my lips and tongue have contact, the taste divine, the scent so intriguing as I enjoy every movement of her thighs over me.

"Is that alright for you?" , Pete she always asks so sweetly, manoeuvring herself so she raises her bottom a little to let me see some more of her as she stretched the seam of her panties aside to allow me a real taste of her to excite and delight me - and how she loves to do that for me, her round brown eyes seeking mine as she twists her head around and looks down at me - to absorb the chemical attraction between us as I begin to feel her fingers find me again, gently balling me the way she does, the feel of her tongue stroking them as I continue to deep suck her -, as she moans with delight beginning to so gently massage me over my trousers.

The first time she removed my trousers I was a little embarrassed to say the least, this sweet lovely pure fresh young girls seeing this old man in the nude would surely be too much. But it had taken a few times her visiting me before we got to that stage, and when it happened it happened, like it was the natural thing to do, her eagerness displayed her need to touch me, to discover what it is like with an older man, we had talked a bit, about her past encounters (two) both of which were entirely unsatisfactory and physically too, she telling me how they just kept reaching it before she'd reached any organism and how, immediately afterwards, they did not want to know, leaving her in the lurch.

She said she loved the way older men could hold on, how one of the things she loved about me was the way I always considered her feelings, even when we made love she always felt perfectly comfortable and wanted and loved, knowing that the passion we had was a passion shared so wonderfully between us.

Still massaging me later, her head perched neatly on my stomach, it was so wonderfully soothing just to be laying there, taking in the wonderful sensations of her doing things with my cock.

She was always complimenting me, calling it her favourite dolly and how she enjoyed pampering it, teasing, kissing and stroking, my balls too, she'd tie little ribbons around the base to enjoy watching it change colour to bright red - feeling what she called his head, teasing her little finger around the rim as she made me shudder, so sensitive there, especially when she pursed her lips delightfully to kiss her dolly's tiny lips, my p-hole, which was an experience out of this world, and then the concentrated licking and sucking again made me need to cum but the tie was stopping me. Penny would have her suck first and release me when she was ready, she'd tease me then to say her dolly has been sick and it needs to be put to bed to recuperate, her way of telling me she was ready for my fuck and there she was, positioned on the bed, those so beautiful thighs astride for me to enter her wonderful wet softness like silk for the most wonderful girlie fuck One could imagine

W must have been together for a year before she had to move on, she'd passed her honours degree and had a post to go to in Canada. I would not hold her back for the world, but she said whenever she was in England she would visit me, see how her dolly was behaving, with that cheeky giggle of hers - and that meant everything.

Penny's visits will always be remembered.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers