Pent-Up Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from him and sat in his lap, still unwilling to let him leave from between my legs. I saw him biting his lip. Out of frustration? Because of me? Well that's a satisfying discovery.

"But you...you're different from all these other girls. You remain a stranger, even when I ask you who you are. It's like...you don't want anything outside of a physical relationship with me."

His jaw is grinding! He's upset with me!

Hurriedly, I swept soft kisses across his jawline, silently hoping that he knows that I mean no by doing this.

"Fine, then. Don't tell me your name. If your identity is that important to you, then I won't ask you anymore."

I kissed him deeply on the lips to show how thankful I am.

"But..."

I slightly panicked. Did he manage to break free his hands?

"I want you to make love to me again. And this time, all I ask is that you whimper or moan just a little bit more?" I felt him lift his hips. "OK?"

Making love? Did he just say that? I moaned in reply, trying to make it higher than my actual voice, just so that he won't figure out that it was me. We lost ourselves to our heated passion, our pent-up emotions, and waited for our blissful release. I rode him so much softer now, wanting to make each drag of his dick into me feel like sweet agony. I moaned and whimpered, doing as he asked, but masking my true voice. He must never know that it was I who shared this night of mystery and passion with him. He's my friend, a friend who was the only one who could scratch my long-winded itch. And with one final thrust, he and I saw stars as we climaxed and reveled in the afterglow of our lovemaking...

Long after he fell back asleep, I redressed him, unbound him to the chair and softly laid him back down in bed. Reclaiming my lace underwear, I quickly dressed and threw on the robe that I brought with me. It's 4 in the morning and I have to get out of their room before the party crowd comes back. blowing out my candles and throwing them in the bag with my ropes and blindfold, I stole down the hall to my room. My roommate was spending the night at her boyfriend's, so I was safe from being subjected to an interrogation. Quickly hiding my sexy lingerie and my bondage bag, I laid on my bed and just breathed.

I did it. I had sex with him. Now that it's over with, the lust is finally out of the equation and we can go back to our platonic relationship. I got what I wanted. He was amazing, even better than my fantasies. So I can put these feelings and my obsession behind me.

With that thought in my mind, I went to sleep.

6 p.m. that evening

*KNOCKKNOCK*

I look over at my roommate. She brought her boyfriend over again, so that means I have to open the door. It doesn't bother me though. I just got through studying and I'm closer to the door, anyways.

Opening our door, I'm hit with a six-foot wall of HIM. The chest that I kissed, the throat that I nipped, the shoulders I rubbed. All of it, right in front of me. This is the moment of truth. I shouldn't feel anything. I got it out of my system this morning. When I look into his eyes, I should feel nothing but plain, old, boring, friendship...

...The emotions hit me like a tsunami. They're a hundred times more intense than they were yesterday. All because I looked into his eyes. Those big, brown eyes that have a spark that wasn't there before. A spark that I most definitely put there when we made love.

No...not made love! Had sex! That's right! SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX!!

"Hey, what's up?" I said in my most normal tone as I stepped outside of the room, trying to hide all of my new found emotions behind a wall.

"Nothing much. How you doing?" He asked me.

'I think I'm in love with you'. "Fine," was my curt, and safest, answer.

"OK. Hey guess what?"

Smiling, I played into our everyday chit chat. "What?"

Smiling, his eyes intent on me, he replied, "I had a really amazing night. Probably the greatest sleep I've ever gotten."

Trying really hard not to blush, I silently gulped and said, "Wow, that's awesome. At least somebody did. I kinda feel dead right now," I jokingly said.

"Oh really?" He replied. "What'd you do last night?"

Dang it. I played right into his hand. With a nervous laugh, I said, "What I normally do I guess. Homework, meetings, TV, and then sleep. Nothing out of the ordinary."

I thought I saw him raise an eyebrow, but it happened so fast that I'm not even sure if it was there. "Well last night was extraordinary for me."

OK, time to end this conversation. "Lucky you. Not that many people get to have those. But um, I gotta get back to studying, and I'd like to turn into bed soon." I was totally lying, but I had to get away from him before I let something slip.

He held my gaze for a moment before nodding. "Alright then."

Weakly smiling, I turned to head back to my room. But what he said next stopped me cold.

"So about that date..."

Slowly turning, I pasted on a smile and cocked my head.

"What about it?"

He stepped closer to me and I made the unfortunate mistake of backing up, because now I was cornered between a wall and him. NOT. GOOD.

Looking down at me, he flashed me one of his signature smirks and lightly grazed my chin with his fingers. My eyes wanted to flutter close with the sensitive touch, but I wouldn't let them. Lightly leaning in, he replied, "I REALLY want to take you out."

I softly squeaked at the proximity. He's too close! Without thinking, I said "No", though not with much conviction.

"Why not?" He asked, that smirk still in place.

Think, girl, think! "Um, be-because you haven't asked me that in a long time. Why now?" Thatta, girl!

He dipped his gaze to my lips and I did everything in my power not to lick them. "Because, I've realized just how special you are. You're...you're different from the other girls."

Oh man! Did he somehow figure out that I'm his secret lover?

Trying desperately to keep my face in check, I jokingly replied, "Oh, you're just now figuring that out?"

He took a step back. "Yeah...just now."

Mortified, I dropped my gaze to the wall behind him, suddenly very interested in the Resident Adviser's notice about our hall's quiet hours. "Um, well, open your eyes sometime."

He nodded. I smiled in return.

"So, is that a yes?"

I paused. After everything I did today, after what we experienced, should I give this date a chance? Who knows? Maybe he's the one. That would be nice, seeing as I freely gave him my virginity, and we could be very happy together. I think about our friendship, my emotions, my inner battles of whether to love him or to hate him.

My choice is clear.

"Nope, it's still a no." I looked up at him and smiled. "But keep asking. One of these days you'll get a yes."

He stared at me for a moment, before chuckling and shaking his head. "Alright, cool," he said, holding out his hand.

I beamed. "Cool." We did our special handshake reserved only for us, before I said 'Bye' and went back into my room.

One of these days I will tell him yes, but with these new emotions that have bombarded me after me seeing him, I think it's only best that I sort through them until I'm emotionally ready to handle a simple date with him.

But hey...when is a date ever simple?

..................

Q watched as Dee went into her room, closing the door behind her.

"You definitely special, Dee." Shaking his head, he starting walking down the hall to his room. "So special, so different from any girl I know."

Q paused in his walking, rubbing his neck's hickeys and remembering the amazing feeling of a certain young girl riding him like a well-trained cowgirl. So good in fact, that his blindfolded eyes rolled back into his head from the amazing pleasure she gave him. He felt himself getting hard and wanted to jerk off so bad to the thought of her, and he started massaging his dick through his sweatpants. He made himself stop, though, when he heard voices coming from behind him.

'I can't believe she didn't realize it.' He ran his fingers through his hair, confused. 'She made sure that I never saw her face, that I didn't know it was her, but at times, it was like she wanted me to know. What would've happened if I screamed out her name?'

Pacing, he thought back to when he was blindfolded. The softness of her lips, her hands caressing his body, her hips gyrating with his to their intimate dance. 'Fuck...I really wish I did say her name. It would've made it so much more exciting.'

"I may have been blindfolded, but I sure as hell wasn't blind."

Q continued his trek back to his room, unable to get the morning's activities out of his mind. 'Doesn't she realize that I recognized her hands' touch, that I could hear her voice through her moans? Even with the little squeak she gave when I moved in on her outside of her room just confirms what I believe. The squeaks sound exactly the same.'

He rubbed the cheek that was so forcefully slapped in the throes of passion. 'She slapped me after I called her baby. I understand why, though. She really isn't like these other girls. She deserves more than that.'

As he approached his room, he smirked softly to himself. "You're right, Dee. One day, you will say yes, and I'll be ready. I'll do whatever it takes to have you. If you're crazy enough to do what you did this morning, I know you're exactly the type of woman I've been looking for."

Turning to look back down the hall, he laughed to himself. "Innocent my ass."

As Q walked into his room, he thought to himself, "One of these days you will be mine, Dee. And the next time we get together, you're going to be the one tied up while I tease you senseless. And don't worry, beautiful. Your secret's safe with me."

..................

Ugh, so I lied. I do love that playboy. Cut me some slack.

And I will tell him yes someday. That day just isn't today.

Until that day though, I'll have memories of him and I having amazing, mind-blowing, earth-changing sex. I am going to be masturbating even more than I was, now that I have vivid images of us to fantasize about; his loving is just too good.

...

Oh damn...I am such a pervert.

12