Pentagram of Fire Ch. 06

Story Info
The war has begun.
1.8k words
4.52
16.5k
2

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a big thanks to anyone that has voted or left comments all are appreciated and again a huge thanks to my editor.

*

Damien drew his sword as he jumped to my side. He said "Sara stay next to me."

I wasn't going to argue with him. Matthew and the rest of the clan were around the outer edge of the circle formed by the stones. I could hear a lot of yelling and fighting.

Damien stood alert, and ready, just in case a werewolf broke through our line of men and the flames. I could hear the clash of swords on swords and swords on shields and the yelling of men in both anger and pain. I was hoping that my dad was one of them that was in pain.

Then, one man did break through the flames, but Damien was ready. It wasn't long before he fell to the ground dead at Damien's feet.

It didn't take long for the werewolves to retreat. They were well out numbered. But as my dad ran away he yelled "I will get my daughter back come hell or high water!"

Matthew shouted over to me. "It's okay Sara. You can let the flames down now."

I looked at Damien who nodded in agreement, so I brought my hand down and the flames settled down. I kept the flames low just in case the werewolves came back.

Matthew came straight over to me and hugged me tightly "are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine! I'm glad you're here though; they were going to force me to mate with a man named Luke."

Damien said "We heard that and were on our way to stop it. It wouldn't have gone ahead anyway."

I looked at Damien.

"Yes it would have. Dad would have found a way!"

"No! Damien's right." said Matthew.

I looked at him "What do you mean?"

Damien asked "You remember what we were doing just before you were kidnapped, don't you?"

My face went bright red. I started to get wet every time I thought of our lovemaking; "Yes what about it?"

"Well, at that point you became a full member of the clan. That's one of the reasons why I was so eager to bed you." Damien said.

"But I thought I became a member when you bit me the very first time."

I heard footsteps coming from behind me Dad must have been coming back with reinforcements

"We better go before they come back. We can talk about this at the castle." Matthew said.

I nodded. I felt a bit exposed since I was still just wearing a hospital gown. Matthew must have picked up on this thought. He draped a blanket over me to protect my dignity. The blanket also made me feel a little bit warmer.

We walked at a fast pace, non-stop, for about an hour before we came to the castle. Those who were helping the wounded and bringing the dead home followed us much more slowly.

I was so glad to be home! I wanted to be as far away from my nutter of a father as I could be.

I was taken up to my room where I showered and changed into a dress. I was thankful to be properly covered. Matthew escorted me to the council hall. This time there was a long table in the middle of the room. It was covered with the most delicious foods I had ever seen. I sat next to Matthew at the top of the table.

"So where were we?" I asked.

"Ahh yes; when you get your first bite you become a vampire. However, when you have sex and drink blood from the same person that gave you the first bite you unlock your powers!" Matthew said.

"Okay; and just what, exactly, are my powers?" I asked.

"It's different with each person. One of yours must be the power over fire since you were able to conjure the fire." Damien said.

Matthew looked at me and asked: "Tell me, how did you get away from your father?"

"It was the weirdest thing. One minute I was fine and the next moment I was vomiting and having convulsions. Dad must have rushed me to the hospital. So when they left my room I broke out."

Damien interjected: "But they must have locked the door in case you woke up. How did you get out of the hospital?"

"I looked at the window and the next thing it was in pieces around me." I said.

All the men looked at me with there mouths open in surprise.

In a quiet voice, Matthew asked "Can you show us?"

I nodded I focused on a large pitcher of water that was sitting on the table. I felt the same stinging in my hand again I made a sharp motion and the glass shattered spilling water over every one that was sat near.

"Wow! I've never seen any one do that before." Damien said.

"Oh, and I found this necklace in the area you found me in." I said showing them the necklace

"Matthew, is that what I think it is?" a man to my left said.

"If it is, then she's absolutely the one we've been waiting for." Matthew answered as he took a closer look at the necklace.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I need to look into this some more. If I find out anything I will let you know. But, for now, I think that you should feed and get some rest." Matthew said.

I nodded in agreement.

Damien came with me to my room.

"Do you mind feeding from me?" he asked.

Every time I looked at him and remembered our lovemaking, I melted. "Why would I mind?" I teased him.

"It's just that most vampires prefer having many partners." he said as he pulled me into his arms and softly kissed me .

"Well I'm happy having just one." I said as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I pulled his shirt off and then his trousers. He slid my dress off. Then he picked me up and laid me down on the bed. . This time I wasn't nervous. It felt so right and I was comfortable with him.

Damien teased me a little bit before sliding gently into me. We picked up the pace quickly. I could feel my fangs slide down my gums. I brushed Damien's hair out of the way so that his neck was open to me. As we came, I bit down hard on his neck his rich blood running into my mouth. He, of course did the same with me. We fed for a good few minutes. Before pulling away, I licked the wound I had made to seal it quickly. I kissed Damien.

"You're getting even better if that's possible." he said as he slid from me.

It had just dawned on me that we hadn't used any protection. I felt his cum running down my leg.

Damien rolled onto his back "Don't worry about not using anything. If you get pregnant it's a good thing. With our clan it doesn't matter about who the father is." he said.

"Okay, how did you know what I was thinking?" I asked, sitting up.

"Vampire ability! We can read minds. You will learn in time, especially when you start to drink more and with more people" he said.

"Would you do me a favour Damien?" I asked.

"Of course" he said.

"Will you teach me how to use a sword? I need to be able to defend my self if there's another attack." I said.

"I will teach you. It's good to know how to defend yourself even if you never need to use that skill." he said as he kissed me.

"So, tell me what happened when you went out to see what the noise was before I was kidnapped?" I asked.

"The werewolves had burst into the castle. We were over run in a few seconds. We weren't expecting them. I don't know how they got into the castle undetected. I was knocked out. When I regained consciousness you were gone and so were the werewolves." he said.

I kissed him in the cheek "You were brave." I said.

Call it intuition, or something, but I got the feeling he thought he was weak.

"You're not weak!" I said, not really knowing where it came from.

Damien smiled "See you're starting to get your ability as we speak. I was thinking that I had been weak just before you spoke." he said.

I yawned.

"You better get some sleep, otherwise Matthew will kill me for keeping you up so late." Damien said.

"Okay, sleep well Damien." I said.

As Damien was leaving my room he said, "Sleep well, Sara."

As he closed the door I must have drifted off to sleep. I woke up. It was the middle of the night. I heard Damien and Matthew talking outside my door.

I heard Damien's voice. "No! Matthew. Don't wake her up. This doesn't concern her!"

I moved very quietly to the door, since I knew that if they did hear me they would leave.

"Yes it does. She has the right to know!" Matthew said.

"And what purpose would it serve you telling her? She thinks her parents are dead so why don't we just leave it at that. We need her. If she goes we're finished. Or have you forgotten that?" Damien said.

Matthew responded: "She has the right to know who she is, and where she came from! You can't deny her that!"

Damien retorted: "You can't tell her. It's bad enough that we know! You should have kept this to your self. It would have caused fewer problems and much less pain."

They were obviously arguing over something, but what?

"I have to tell her! Have you forgotten that since you know it, she will sense the truth. It would be better for me to tell her." Matthew said.

Damien said: "So you're just going to barge in there and say: "Hey by the way, I know I told you your parents were killed in a car crash but I'm your biological father!" Think of what she would say Matthew. Even though we haven't been lying to her, she would think that we lied to her."

Matthew, in a somewhat dejected voice, said: "I know you're right, but she still needs to know."

"Very well, but if she finds out you're going to have to tell her why I didn't tell her sooner!" Matthew said.

As they stormed off, little did they know I was behind the door listing to every single word they had said. "Matthew is my biological father!?" I said to my self.

To be continued..