Pentagram of Fire Ch. 11

Story Info
The basement of the Forgotten Palace.
2.4k words
4.68
14.7k
1

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thanks to my editor and to you, the reader.

*

From where I was I could hear the chaos that was erupting above me. Grandfather was screaming the place down as was Leo.

"Check the basement!" Leo yelled.

"Shit" I thought. I turned and ran through the darkness. There were stairs behind me and I ran down them. At the bottom there was a small circular room. It looked like I was trapped!

"Feel around the wall," the voice said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and felt round the wall. There was a small crack in the wall I pushed against it and it opened for me. I slid inside and closed it just in time as Leo, grandfather, and a few other men had appeared.

"Where the hell is she?" grandfather shouted.

Leo said, "My lord, we must consider the possibility that she was taken as we have searched the entire palace and she's no where to be seen."

Grandfather cooled slightly "I'm afraid that you might be right Leo."

"My lord, your son has arrived. Shall I send him down here?" a guard said.

"Yes send him down." grandfather said.

I could hear everything from where I was.

Leo and granddad stayed and were looking around the basement for any signs of me. I just hoped that they didn't know about the hidden door that covered where I was. There were some footsteps and then James spoke.

"Why on earth are you down here?"

It was grandfather who replied. "James I don't know how to tell you this but we found Sara."

"You found her? Where is she?" James said.

Grandfather said, "Well, she was in the palace. I spoke with her. A while later, when I went to talk to her, she was gone and now we cant find her."

James asked, "But what do you mean she was in the palace?"

Leo said, "One of the perimeter guards was on duty a few days ago when a young woman came up to him saying that she had been kidnapped by the vampires. She also told him that the vampires had threatened her family. We took her in, gave her a place to sleep, and work to do. She was sent to wait on your father in the great hall. Your father recognised her. I honestly didn't know it was her James."

"Its okay Leo. You have never seen her so you wouldn't recognise her. So what has happened then?" James asked.

They explained that they thought that I had been kidnapped again.

Growling, James said, "I'm going to kill those dammed vampires!"

Grandfather asked ,"So what happened to you?"

James replied, "I met up with the vampires new princess. She's extremely powerful. We need that book!"

"Why are you so hell bent on getting that book? It won't do you any good you know." grandfather said.

"Do you know what is in that book?" James asked.

No one answered.

James continued, "It contains all of the spells that the sisters used. They are in that book! It also it tells you how to kill a vampire or a werewolf permanently. If they get the book they can wipe us off the face of this earth. There is only one person on either side who can read it! Do you want to guess who that is?"

"Sara?" grandfather asked.

"Yes, exactly. That's why we need to find her. The council will be starting soon I expect you both to be there." James said as he left.

Leo and grandfather left with him. I breathed a sigh of relief. From where I was I could here water falling. I decided to follow the sound. It was getting louder. I still couldn't see anything so I conjured a fire causing it to sit in the palm of my hand.

I could see a little bit. There was a large pipe over a deep river. The pipe was just about big enough to walk over. The only problem was that the water was flowing over the pipe making it very slippery. I walked to the pipe. I had only gone a few steps when I slipped.

I clung onto the pipe and then I slid my self along the pipe since it was way too slippery to walk on it.

Eventually I got to the other side of the river and stood up. I was now drenched as the water had poured down on me as I crawled over the pipe. I didn't really know where I was going but I decided to trust my instinct.

Looking ahead I could see a distant light at the end of a long passage way. I moved towards the light. The passage way opened up to the biggest room I had ever seen. Down the centre of this room there was a long stone walkway flanked on either side by what looked like water that was on fire.

The walkway lead up to an altar. "This is it!" I thought to my self. I ran toward the altar but before I got there I was stopped by an armed man. At first I thought it was James, but a second look told me differently.

"What business do you have here?" he asked me.

"I might ask you the same thing." I said.

"I am the protector of the 'Book of Shadows'! It was entrusted to me by Alana herself. My orders are to guard and protect the location of the 'Book of Shadows'." he said.

I looked at him "What do you mean the location. The book should be here." I said

"No the book is not here and I alone know how to find the first clue as to where it is." he said.

"Please you have to tell me where it is. I am Alana's decedent. If you don't help me get it, the werewolves will find it."

He looked at me. "If you're Alana's decedent then where is your mark?"

I pulled my night dress to the side to expose my pentagram. He withdrew his sword and placed it in its scabbard.

"My apologies your highness. Please come this way." he said.

He walked off towards the altar and then right past it. I looked at the altar. On it was a stand large enough for a very big book.

"The book used to be here before the palace was taken over by the werewolves. We couldn't risk it being found." the guard said.

I looked at him. "What's your name?" I asked.

He looked at me. "I am Daniel and who might you be?" he asked.

"Sara" I said.

"Very well, follow me Sara. You look very tired. You need to rest before you take the difficult path that awaits you. I will provide you with a safe place to sleep and eat before you move on with your quest."

He led me to a small door that led under the altar. Below the altar was a small cosy room with two beds. He pointed to one of them and told me to sleep. I fell asleep quickly.

After sleeping and having a simple breakfast the guard led me back up to the large room. There was a door at the back of the hall. I followed him through the door.

Once again I could hear the rush of water and what sounded like thunder. The tunnel was wet. There was light coming from the end of the tunnel that lit our pathway. When we reached the end of the tunnel we stood about ten feet from the bottom of the water fall that I sent James down.

Daniel shouted over the noise of the water fall "

Jump into the river and let it carry you to the lake. There is where you will find your first clue to the book." he said.

"What do you mean clue?" I shouted back.

"Alana hid the book so that no one would find it by accident. But there are clues so you can find it. But, only you can find it since you will need all of your powers to get to the book."

"And how do I get all of my powers?" I asked.

"You will know when the time comes, now go!" he said as he pushed me off the ledge into the water fall. I was then carried into the flow of the river.

The river swept me along very quickly. It wasn't long before the palace was well out of sight. It was a good thing I could swim. Other wise I would have drowned, There were many twists and turns in the river.

I saw a large rock ahead of me. I grabbed onto it for some air and to allow me to get my bearings. Looking back I wish I hadn't. As I clung to the rock, James, grandfather, Leo, and Luke were all standing at the side of the river.

"Sara!!" James shouted. I looked over and it was just my luck that Damien and dad stood on the opposite banks of the river.

Damien jumped into the water after me. When he grabbed me I grabbed him and made it look like I was trying to get away from him. I whispered quickly into his ear,

"Damien I need you to pretend that your trying to kidnap me I have a plan but I need your help."

He seemed to understand as he pulled out a knife and pushed it to my throat as we floated in the river.

"You werewolves get back or I'll silt her throat." he shouted at James.

"You wouldn't dare." Leo said.

"Oh really?"

Damien pulled the knife along my throat just hard enough to cut me but not deep enough to do any real damage. He licked the blood off the knife.

"Nice! I should taste the rest of her." he said.

Grandfather roared the forest down at that comment. "You keep your slimy mitts off of her." he yelled.

Damien looked at him. "Oh didn't she tell you some of our men had some fun with her?" he said.

I started to cry "Let me go!" I shouted at him.

"No chance." he said.

I had to do something that I didn't like doing but I had to. I kicked him below the belt. Damien grunted and bent over in the water. I swam over to James, he held out his hand but I deliberately missed it.

James and grandfather both tried to grab me, but I let the current of the water sweep me down stream. Damien came after me just in case James followed. I played it up and struggled against him but he held tight to me as we were swept away from the group.

Further down stream the water slowed and we could talk as we drifted.

"So do you mind telling me what the hell happened?" Damien said.

"Well lets see. I got into the palace, passed my self off as a servant, then my grandfather showed up and fucks the hole thing up!" I said.

Damien laughed. I splashed water in his face for that.

"So did you find it?" he asked.

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well I found where the book used to be. The only problem is that when the palace was taken over by the werewolves, the vampires got the book out of the palace and the river is supposed to bring me to the first clue to the location of the book." I said.

"What do you mean clue?"

I told him about Daniel and what he said.

"And you're sure his name was Daniel?" he asked.

I nodded yes, and asked, "why?"

"Because he was the first vampire that John blooded. We thought he was killed a long time ago."

"Anyway, he told me to follow the river until it ends and the first clue will be there."

Damien pulled me to him and kissed me.

" I missed you. It has been a few very long and lonely nights without you." he said as he looked into my eyes.

I giggled. The river was starting to pick up pace again and I could here the rush of water.

"That sounds like another water fall." I shouted. Sure enough it was.

We were plunged over the edge. Lucky for us it wasn't overly high and we were pushed along the river at an even faster pace. Along about night fall the river current slowed down as we finally reached a lake.

I swam to the side of the river and pulled my self out with my legs dangling in the water. I sat on the edge for a minute looking around. The place looked vaguely familiar. Damien swam over to the edge.

He gently pushed my legs apart and slid my night dress up a little bit. I wondered what on earth he was doing but when his tongue darted between the folds of my pussy I stopped complaining and started moaning.

God he was good with his mouth! We had never done anything other than straight sex so this was completely new to me. His tongue found my clit and it wasn't long before I was cuming over his face.

He licked me clean, jumped out of the lake, and pushed me onto my back with his body. I all but ripped his clothes from his body. It didn't take him long to get me naked either. I was already wet for him when he slid into me. It felt like we were meant to be together.

Soon he was thrusting in and out of me. I felt my fangs slide down and my orgasm was near. I brushed his wet hair off of his neck as we reached our peak we both bit down on each other. I was drinking this liquid gold that was his blood.

Damien slid from me he. He kissed me as he stayed on top of me. I looked deep into his eyes. I knew something was troubling him but I didn't know what. "What's wrong?" I said.

"Nothing I was just thinking how beautiful you are." he said.

I knew he was lying. "Liar, I can tell there is something wrong." I said.

He took a deep breath,"will you mate with me?" he asked.

to be continued...