Pentagram of Fire Ch. 15

Story Info
The end of the beginning.
2.6k words
4.61
16.3k
4

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ok here it is the final chapter of pentagram of fire and a big thanks to my editor and you the reader.

*

We ran as fast as we could and reached the mountain before night fall. We found the entrance and ran in taking cover from the snow which had started to fall very heavily. Damien held me tight.

"Now what?" he asked.

I looked at him I pressed my self into him gently rubbing him. He pushed my cloak off my shoulders as I slid his shirt off as well as his trousers. I slid down his body trailing kisses to his manhood taking it into my mouth running my tongue over the full length of his cock feeling it grow in my mouth.

I pulled away from him and slid up his body pushing my tongue into his mouth. He pushed me against the wall and slid home inside me. I used my legs to pull him closer and deeper. It wasn't long before we screamed in pleasure and were feeding from each other.

Damien said, "I never get tired of feeding from you.".

I slid back from his neck and got dressed.

"I never get tired of feeding from you either."

He pulled me into him and kissed me deeply.

"I cant wait to mate with you."

"Well let's find this damn book so we can get home and mate."

Damien laughed.

We set off into the mountain and found a flight of stairs. I conjured a fire in my hand to let us see where we were going. The stairs were winding and narrow. Every so often there was a door with bars in the window.

"How do you know where it is?" Damien asked.

"It's in the highest cell" I said.

"Oh, right." Damien said with a giggle.

I heard something move. "Did you hear that?" I asked.

Damien nodded.

"Who's there?" a voice said.

I walked over to a door.

"Who's there?" the voice said again. I brought the flame to the small window in the door in the room. I saw a woman chained to the wall her long hair was flowing over her face she looked slightly wolf like .

The voice said, "Alana?!"

"No! Sara."

"Alana, you came to let me out?"

It must have been Claire. I walked past the room. She was dangerous and there was no way I was going to let her out.

We followed the stairs. Eventually they stopped at a door. I tried to open it, but no luck.

"Stand back!" I said to Damien.

He nodded and stood back. I made a sharp motion with my hands. The door blew off its hinges and splintered. We stepped through the wreckage that had been the door. We found ourselves on a large open platform that formed the very top of the mountain. The snow was lying thick over the platform. We walked onto the platform.

"I don't get it! There should be something here!"

"Yes there should!" James said from behind us.

He moved onto the platform. Damien drew his sword.

"When will you learn that am not going with you!" I shouted.

James growled and lunged forward. Damien blocked the blow. Damien yelled out! James stood back. His blade was covered in Damien's blood

"You bastard!" I shouted at James.

I ran forward as Damien fell to the ground I caught him and laid him on the ground.

"James, we can't open the cell door." Leo said from behind James.

When he saw Damien he stopped in his tracks. When he saw the blood on my hands. It was then I heard the voice again as I started to cry.

"Go into the centre of the platform." it said.

I lay Damien down on the ground and stood in the middle of the platform. It started to glow underneath my feet. I looked up.

A shadow came rushing down and entered me. I felt a strange sensation go through my body. I looked over at James and the blood on his sword. I felt a rage coarse through my body. I forced the shadow through my body and to my hands and I pushed it out of my body and over to James. I lifted him up in the air.

He was writhing in pain and screaming. I threw him to the stone surface of the platform, knowing instantly that I had killed him, even before he had hit the ground. He didn't move. I ran over to Damien he looked at me.

"Damien please don't leave me." I said,

crying into him he tried to say something but I couldn't hear it. He breathed his last breath in my arms. I roared and cried my eyes out. Leo came over to me and hugged me.

"At least he is at peace now." Leo said through his own tears.

I pushed away from him and held Damien as I cried into his body.

"Damien! Please, please don't leave me, I love you." I said.

As I said this a brilliant white light emanating from my body. Slowly, but surely, I could hear his heart beat returning! Finally his breathing came back. Within a few minutes he was sitting up.

"Damien?!" I said.

"Sara are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm okay, but you died." I said smothering him.

"Maybe so, but if I died to save you then I died happily."

I kissed him deeply I pulled him to his feet. I looked at James. "Is he dead?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

Leo answered, "Yes and I will be taking over the pack. I would like to settle peace between us." he said.

There was a loud scream. I looked down to what was left of the door.

"Tell me that you didn't let Claire out!" I said.

Leo went white.

"James ordered the men to set her loose." he said.

"Oh shit!" I said.

Damien's blood was still lying on the stone floor of the platform.

"Move the snow!" the voice said. I turned around and I conjured a flame to melt the snow. Marked on the ground was a pentagram. I went to the middle of the pentagram

"Damien give me your dagger." I shouted. He threw the dagger over. "Leo, hold Claire off for as long as you can." I shouted.

Leo nodded. I cut my hand and spilled my blood over the centre of the pentagram. The panel on the floor slid back I leaned down and picked up a large book covered in silk. I pulled back the silk to revel the book. It was a beautifully bound book with a pentagram on the front but boy was it heavy.

Claire burst through what was left of the door and headed straight towards me. Leo and Damien tried to hold her off but it didn't work I conjured a fire in the pentagram

"Give me that book!" she shouted at me.

"Never! It doesn't belong to you." I shouted back.

Looking at her gave me a thought. I opened the book and looked through it for a spell or something it was then I came across one "To banish a demon to the astral plane." it said. I looked at the spell it was for a demon, well Claire was close enough.

I had to try something. It looked simple enough but the immediate problem was that Claire was breaking through the fire I had conjured. I let the fire down and threw the book to Damien.

"Get it out of here." I shouted at him.

He grabbed it and ran. Claire went to follow him but I barred her with flames.

"You think that because you know a few parlour tricks you can beat me!" she shouted. She looked and sounded demented.

"Come on then Claire, let me see what you've got! I shouted

"I knew it was you Alana. I knew that curse wouldn't work" she said.

"I'm not Alana, I'm her descendant." I shouted back.

"Really! Then I will need to see what you can do little witch."

As she said that she threw her hands at me. Water erupted from somewhere and was raging towards me. I breathed on the water raging towards me it turned to ice. I then sent the ice back to her, pinning her to the ground. It was then I used the spell.

"Demon of fire, demon of pain, I banish you to the astral plane!" I shouted at her.

She screamed and writhed in pain. It looked like she was being burned from the inside out the spell had worn me out. I fainted!

When I woke, Leo was standing over me. I sat up.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "Where is Damien?"

"I'm right here" he said from behind me. He was holding the book.

"I can't believe we found it!" I said.

I looked at my necklace all the jewels had changed colour the last two had changed to white and black.

"I really wonder why Claire went mad." I said.

Leo helped me to my feet. He answered my question.

"It's simple! She couldn't handle the wolf blood. She was never meant to be a werewolf. Because of that, she never accepted who she was."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

He looked at Damien then at me. "Should we tell her?" he asked.

Damien shrugged his shoulders. "Okay then! Damien and I aren't who we say we are."

That confused me. "What do you mean?" I asked, looking at Damien. "My name isn't Damien. It's John. I'm the original vampire and Leo is the original werewolf."

I just looked at him and gawked. "When were you planning on telling me!" I demanded.

"I have to admit that I wasn't going to tell you."

I just shook my head.

I continued, "Anyway, we need to strike a deal between the vampires and werewolves! Leo, you need to take over the clan!" As I said this, grandfather came running up the stairs.

"Sara!" he shouted. He ran over to me and hugged me. "What's going on? Why is your father dead?"

I gently said, "Grandfather, I need to explain a few things to you." I pulled him away from James' body. I told him everything. He couldn't believe it.

"You're not my granddaughter?"

I shook my head. "I'm really sorry." I said. "But, you will always be grandfather to me." He smiled at that.

"Well it's a good thing that James is dead! Otherwise, I would kill him! Leo you are to take over the pack and we will draw up a treaty with the vampires." he said.

I nodded.

"You will be a wise and powerful leader but I still class you as my granddaughter so if you ever need help come and find me!" He leaned in close to me. "Just keep the little one safe." he said.

I was puzzled at his comment. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see." he said, with a wink and a pat on my stomach.

The treaty was drawn up that day while we were still in the mountain. We agreed to keep the mountain as neutral ground and we put the treaty where the book had been. The book was entrusted to me and any of my descendants.

Damien, I wanted to keep calling him that as the council didn't know who he really was, and I headed back to the castle. I told him what granddad had said.

He smiled, "Your pregnant?"

"I'm not sure. I would need to do some sort of test." I said.

"Well, that would explain the stomach upsets." he said.

We got back to the castle a few days later. We stopped only once or twice as Damien wanted me back in the castle as soon as possible.

The uproar that was the celebration that night was unbelievable. I managed to pull my dad to one side and told him that I thought I was pregnant. He arranged a test. It was positive.

The whole castle was in an uproar again, once they knew that the mating had been arranged. My stomach didn't have much of a bump yet when the morning of the mating arrived.

Dad came into my room to wake me. "Morning dad!"

He placed a hand on my stomach. "Good morning! I can't believe that in five months I will be a grandfather."

I smiled. "What is involved with the mating." I asked.

"There will be a ceremony to bless you, Damien, and your baby. Then you will mate in private, as we don't mate in public. I hope you don't mind but Leo has arrived. If you want him to leave we will send him away." dad said.

"No! I want him here. Didn't Damien tell you?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I will tell you as long as you don't inform the council. I'm only telling you this because you're my father. Leo and Damien are brothers!"

He just looked at me. "Are you sure?" he said.

I nodded. "Well, OK then. I won't tell the council. Now, you need to get dressed."

I washed and dressed in the dress that had been provided. It was beautiful! It was long and flowing. It was pure silk. I brushed my hair. Dad came back up for me and took me down to the main hall.

Damien was standing at the thrones, waiting for me. Leo nodded as I passed him. The blessing was short. Damien and I went to a small room off the main hall.

"How are you?" Damien asked.

"I'm fine, just nervous about this. It doesn't help that the baby is doing somersaults."

Damien laughed as he put his hand to my stomach. He kissed me deeply and I held him tight as he laid me down on the altar and slipped my dress down over my hips. I pulled his shirt and trousers off. He slid easily into me.

"When you cum, tighten your muscles as hard as you can. I will do the rest, Okay?"

Damien breathed into my ear I nodded. I felt my orgasm approaching. I squeezed down on Damien as I climaxed. He pushed into me and past my cervix there were a few seconds of pain when Damien pushed through and locked him self in me.

Suddenly I could feel his thoughts swim in my head we were locked together for three or four hours. I didn't feel anything different.

Damien slid from me bringing with him some of his seed.

"Well, at least I'm already pregnant!" I thought to my self.

"Yes. It won't be long until our little one is born." Damien's voice sounded in my head.

"Wow! What the hell?" I thought.

"This is the bond that your dad told you about. We can talk to each other through the bond." he said through the bond.

"This will be fun" I thought.

Damien laughed! He hugged me tightly as he slipped something in my hair.

"What was that you just put in my hair?" I asked him out loud.

"It's a symbol of our mating just to prove that we are mated."

We walked out into the hall. There was a lot of celebration that night. Damien never left my side. He always had an arm round my waist or gently stroking the small bump on my stomach.

The next morning, when I woke up, I knew something wasn't right. It wasn't the baby as I was only a few months pregnant. I went out onto the balcony to get some fresh air.

Suddenly it felt like I was hit in the face with something and it forced me to the ground. It was like a film in my head. I saw Claire she was doing some kind of magic making shadow monsters and trying to break through the astral plane.

When Damien shook me out of the vision I knew that this was only the beginning of the real war!