Penthouse Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunamoon37
Sunamoon37
14 Followers

Morgaine embraced the tremendous amount of emotions that were building in her. She knew she would not be allowed to cum for a long time. She prayed for the strength to resist. Her lady was right, she was such a pain slut. She lived for it. Her Mistress had only begun the onslaught on her body. Her entire body was awash with sensation and painful pleasure... My pain is her pleasure. It's all that matters... Well except that she loved it... and wanted to see the light of happiness in her lady's eyes again.

I step up behind her and pull her head back against my shoulder wrapping my arms fully around her. Letting her feel me and the leather covering my body. I squeeze her tightly and grip her pretty throat, whispering in her ear...

"You are Mine, and offering your body up to me is honorable, you shall suffer for me tonight. Endure all for me, Slave. Reach in to the depth of your soul and release your symphony of screams for me. Do not hold back your pain. It is my Joy. "

I release her suddenly and move away. Taking a pair earplugs I insert them in her ears taking away the last of her senses. No sight and now no sound. I was ready and so was she.

Grabbing a crop I began striking the clamps one at a time until the strike itself removed the clamp completely. It was sending her body into rivers of sharp pains. Screams and cries began filling the room. Taking my time I struck twice more on her sensitive nipple rings watching with sadistic pleasure as she trembled and shook with her emotions and sensations covering her body. I next attacked with a vengeance, her beautiful throbbing pussy. 4 good hard strokes sent her spiraling, She would not be with me much longer. As circulation returned to the tender places now devoid of clamps her cries and whimpers grew. A musical filled the room.

Subspace a safe zone for any good pain slut. Her endorphins were rising with every strike and painful cry to the heavens. Keeping my eyes on my slave I began to prepare myself for stepping up my game. She was prepared for my onslaught. And I was ready to give it. I took a nice heavy thuddy flogger from the rack. I slowly and firmly trailed my hand down her silky back. Scraping my nails and leaving a nice five mark trail as I went down her pale skin. Her back arched up and she wailed her siren's song. Calling my name to feed my hunger to mark this beautiful creature before me. I scarred with my nails on every tender spot I could reach. Her body was alive with energy I desperately needed to inhale and release from my own. I flipped her pony tail up on her head and secured it quickly with a clip. And pushed her head forward and down. She was a poseable rag doll at this point.

I took up my stance behind her and let the weight of my flogger swing back and forth for a few moments getting the feel of her and my target. Pulling the falls through my fingers, I flipped it over and sent the blow to my slave's bare back. Her reaction was immediate and heartfelt.

Echo's of pain filed the room. Blow after blow all over her back and ass. Shades of pink then deeper shades of red. I began moving around her picking points to mark. The sides of her hips. Her upper thighs, front and back. Long taloned marks appeared all over her. Crossing to her front side I began striking across her belly and every now and then the top of her curly mound. Her tender breasts were last on my list and I worked them over viciously.

Circling her now, I let myself go, out of the tight control I usually kept myself in and let my flogger fly hard and fast. I felt the rush of the release and heard the crescendo of her symphony of screams.. I don't know how much time passed. I just felt our energy blending, winding itself around each other as a tornado of feeling filled the space in my soul. I gave her everything I had and she gave the ultimate gift. Sacrificing herself for my sake. She never begged release from her cuffs or the pain she was in. Not even for the pleasure I knew she was holding on to.

Breathing deeply, I pulled myself together. She needed me, now. And I needed help to get her down.

"Jackson? " I spoke into the energized air.

I knew he would be nearby, in case I needed him. Moving as quietly as a jaguar he was there. The beautiful dark skinned man always impressed her with his abilities to move without making a sound. I began to release her cuffs from her wrists as he easily lifted Morgaine's limp body as if she were light as a feather.

"On the table, please, Jackson ,"

I make soothing sounds like I was speaking to a child. I adjust her body on the table. Pulling a blanket from underneath and covering her in it. She begins to shudder as the chills take over her body. She is coming down, Subspace. As addicting as any drug to a person who loves pain. Sometimes the endorphins from a good scene can last for days.

I will hold and caress her and speak softly with her til she is more coherent. I gently remove her blind fold, glad that the lights are low so as to not glare in her eyes. I take out her ear plugs and softly rub her earlobes, just letting her know she is not alone. She is safe and cared for. I gently massage her wrists and move up her arms improving circulation.

Her shivering has stopped so I remove her blanket and begin to massage her skin, making note of any marks that might have appeared broken open in our scene. I rarely leave open welts. But even the Best Dom's can make mistakes. So its best to check and be sure. Treat them quickly with some neosporin and they are usually gone by morning. I roll her over slowly to her side checking.. None save what she calls her badges of honor. Small red welts that will bruise slightly in places. But fade in a few short days. I work my way over her legs rubbing and caressing, soothing the soles of her feet. feeling her start to come back to me. Through soft moans of awareness.

"There's my girl, look at me baby ".

Her eyes flutter open, and begin to clear and she gives me a breath taking smile.

"Do you know where you are, pet? "

"Yes Mistress, I am right where I belong, with you ."

She takes a deep breath and sits up on the side of the table. Still a bit woozy. I steady her with gentle hands, all the fire in me gone. Nothing left but the smoldering desire to smother my slave girl with love and adoration.

I open my mouth " Ja-" and he is just there with a cool glass of water for us both. Sighing, we both take long drink of the refreshing water. I just look at him and smile.

"How do you do that? Know exactly what I need before I even say it ."

"Years of practice, Madam, " he gave me an amused smile and quietly walked out of the room.

"Remind me to give you a raise! " I laughingly said at his departure.

"I do not need your money Madam, " he turned back said in a serious tone.

"I was kidding, Jackson...just kidding . "

"Very well, Madam, the bath is ready when you are ."

"Thank you, Jackson, " I said softly, but he was already gone. But I knew he had heard.

I give my attention back to my girl. She is sitting pretty, gazing at me with a knowing smile.. I walk close and pull her in to my arms. Loving the feel of her arms snaking around me to keep me close. I kiss her deeply and linger upon her hungry lips. Breaking away she whimpers, which always brings a smile to my face...

"You were amazing tonight, sweet girl. Thank you for what you gave and endured. You are so very beautiful, I sighed and stared into her eyes, I love you, you know that right?, my wild Irish Rose "

The blush deepened on her already rosy cheeks... She smiled.

"I love you too, Selena, Shall we go enjoy that bath, now Mistress? "

I help her down from the table and see that she is still a bit weak kneed. Before I can say his name, Jackson is scooping her up and headed to the luxurious bathroom. She rests her head on his strong shoulder and knows she is in good hands. He handles her gently as if she is a piece of the finest china. He sets her softly into the water of the giant spa tub and she moans her pleasure at the feel of its warmth. She grabs Jackson's arm as he turns to go, startled he gives her a questioning look.

"Thank you for watching over us Jackson, you're so very kind, it's very much appreciated, " she spoke so softly. She leaned back into the water and closed her eyes letting it soothe her tired bones.

"Your very Welcome, Miss. "

Touched by the slave's kind words, he smiled contentedly. His smiled deepened watching Madam while she struggled to get out of her boots, he knew it was near impossible without help. Clearing his throat,

"Would you like some help, Madam? "

"Would you Jackson? These things are a Pain in the ass sometimes, " she said laughing. " But I love how they make me feel. "

"Of course, Madam. " He knelt down and picked up her foot, deftly unzipping them from her long legs.

Selena studied the man unzipping her boots and loosening them from her damped skin. He always used such calm soothing tones when he spoke. The Man was such an enigma. His quiet warrior like qualities, showed strength and depth of character. Intelligent and caring, with the heart of a teddy bear all rolled into one amazing person. There was no weakness in this giant of a man. She wished for him to find a love like no other, he deserved it. But he seemed uninterested in changing his life. Content to be with her and assist in whatever she needed. To keep her safe from those that would cause her harm or grief. Shaking off her thoughts, she looked at Jackson there on his knees in front of her. She smiled.

"I'm sorry Jackson, I was thinking too hard.. What did you say? "

"Your corset Madam, would you like me to loosen the laces? " He repeated.

"That would be lovely, I am so ready to breathe normally.. Why on earth do we do these things to our bodies? Heels so high they break ankles, corsets so tight we can't breathe.., skirts so short we can't bend over without exposing ourselves and tormenting some poor soul. " She rambled on.. " I know why.. Cause they make us look good and they feel sexy and sadistic at the same time! " She laughed again.

Jackson quietly had moved behind his obviously happy Madam and began unlacing the long line of ties that held her. As long as she was happy it was all that mattered. Hearing her relax her breathing was a good thing. She was back to her normal playful self. Life was good.

"All done. I will make quick work of putting these things away, " he was saying as he picked up the corset, boots and the skirt she had quickly removed.

"Shall I bring a snack to the bedside table for you and Miss Morgaine? We have some delightful cheeses and fruits, all your favorites I believe, Madam. "

"That sounds wonderful my friend, Please do.. Then get some rest, you've been working too hard lately, I'll see you in the morning. "

"Very well Madam, Goodnight Miss, " he smiled to himself thinking, Yes, life is very good.

Selena climbed into the tub as Morgaine leaned forward, she slid in behind her and pulled her back against her. Sighs of contented purrs were coming from her girl as my arms held her tightly for a moment. I picked up a bottle of moisturizing soap and filled the palms of my hands. Scents of raspberry and vanilla filled the air. Gliding my hands all over her sensitive skin, I enjoy feeling her squirm and begin to pant as my hands draw circles over those luscious nipples teasingly with the soap. Biting her neck gently, I hold her still with my teeth as her moans become louder. Loosening my grip on her neck I pull water with my hands and let it flow off her skin rinsing the soap away.

"Baby, place your feet on each side of the tub, " I whisper.

Oh how I love watching those beautiful legs emerge from the water, spreading open for me to enjoy. Simply because I told her to.

"Good girl, " I say softly.

The water makes such a lovely sound as I begin to tease her with my fingers, sliding between those swollen lips and finding a flower so ready to burst into bloom. Stroking and pressing lightly, then harder, bringing her close and back to barely touching again. Her body responds by pushing against my hand and sweet words fill my ears...

"Please Mistress, You have been so good to me tonight already, Ma'am, but if it pleases you, may your slave cum please! "

I press my two middle fingers deep within her and allow my thumb to continue circling against her swollen clit. In and out slowly making her crazy for more..

"Ohhh Please, Mistress Please! "

I do so love feeling her bo dy burn and yearn for release... She is on fire and I love that I brought her to it. Stroking harder and pressing hard suddenly within her, I release her bond..

"Cum for me, Beauty.. Give it all to your Mistress " .

The sounds erupting from her are more precious than gold to me. Sheer exotic pleasure from deep within her soul. I touch and feel her every move and vibration that contorts through her body and keep her held tightly against me. Her breathing is ragged and she is gulping for air and shuddering.

"Thank you, Mistress, You are too good to me, " she says as she begins to turn in my arms. Reigning kisses all over my damp skin, and stopping at my lips. She softly snakes her tongue out and licks sending a shiver through me.. I grasp her hair and take what is so freely offered. Drowning myself in her sweetness. Pushing her back and loving her protest I say,

"Mmm, time to get out of here, the water is cooling, pet. Let's take this to where we are more comfortable..."

"Yes Ma'am, way more comfortable, the better for me to devour you M'Lady. "

Stepping outside of the tub she offers me her hand, helping me from the tub as she giggles like a school girl.. The soreness is forgotten and all that matters is how much she loves her life with this amazing woman. Smiling like a Cheshire cat Morgaine grabs the towel and suddenly pops it against her Mistress gorgeous ass! She is reward by a shriek and wickedly laughs out loud as she runs for the bedroom.

Fueled by her happiness and loving the playfulness. Selena yells " Oh you are so going to pay for that one you wicked girl! " But she doesn't mean a word of it...

Arriving at the bedroom door, She stops in awe... The room is glowing with candlelight and lovely array of food is on the table. And her gorgeous Irish Rose is on her knees in the middle of the bed with that oh so glorious ass wiggling at her.

"You could always spank me, Mistress for my brattiness. "

She grins and I sigh. How did I get so lucky? She thinks and laughs.

Many loving hours later, the beautiful slave and her Mistress lie in each other's arms spent and content. Morgaine realizes she is within the arms of the one who loves her unconditionally and keeps her safe. Some days and nights are harder than others. We all have Demons that need exorcizing, every now and then. She will be sore for days. It's nothing to her. But for now all she feels is joy and love and peace of mind. She would do it all again, when the time comes. And it will. Inner demons are never content to be quiet for long. But she will be ready to love, honor, serve and obey. Anything for her beloved Mistress.

*

(C)Sunamoon 2001/2010

Sunamoon37
Sunamoon37
14 Followers
12