Peppermint Pussy-Fire in the Hole Pt. 02

Info
Continuation of Sir's Session with his Slave
382 words
46.4k
2
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2013
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers

As was posted earlier . . . Sir gave a shopping list to his slave to purchase items for that evening's training session. One of the items on the list was pure peppermint oil extract. She had never heard of peppermint oil, only those white and red candy disks and she never really cared for the hot taste. As for a liquid peppermint, she imagined it was going to be used in some manner by her Master to teach his slave a new trick.

The instructions on that first evening were to "paint" Sir's nipples, pussy lips, asshole and clit with the peppermint oil. Master informed her that she would be reading an assigned new book for the next 45 minutes and to report back to him at the end of her reading assignment. Painting her protrusions and asshole with a Q-tip soaked in the oil started out as a cooling sensation ... surprising; but, the surprise was going to be totally on her. Shortly thereafter the peppermint started to make her nipples and clit tingle -- and then burn. All painted areas got more intense, more painful -- which literally took her breath away. She found herself clinching her ass muscles, rubbing her pussy and clit -- it was not an unbearable pain, but an intense fire -- it felt like there was a fire in the hole!! Girl couldn't wait for the time to be up, so that she could report to Master and hopefully he would fuck her silly to relieve the burning sensation.

*

After Sir's raging hot/cold peppermint oil shocker, girl was instructed to "douse the flames" by getting in the shower and ass fucking Sir's Proxy (suction-cup Frank). Frank's fireman's hose-sized cock finally fucked the flames into submission.

Exhausted, girl stepped out of the shower ... where Sir then ordered her to take a new proxy (Mr. White -- a firm light-skinned dildo) and introduce him to Sir's owned pussy.

Listen as her cleft of flesh is being pumped and her Master orders a dry 2nd cock (Andy) to be forced up the ass . . . once in, a tight double invasion ensued with tandem pumping of two hungry-to-fuck cocks. Feel the DP with her, as they batter away with barely room for movement.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 11 years ago
Now, it's back again... and then it isn't... and then it is... and then...

Now (2/05/13, 11PM EST), it seems to be working again, but it's spotty. Every other time I get the 404 error page instead of the audio file.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 11 years ago
Third time's the charm?

I don't know what's going on with this posting. When I came across the new listing on the audio index page (at about 8PM EST), I went to the posting page, clicked on the link and it brought up the .mp3 just fine. Then, I clicked back to the posting page and when I clicked on the link again moments later, I began getting the 404 error page again. Two hours later, I'm still getting the 404 error. So, it was there one minute, then gone the next. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Link for part 2 broken

Part 1 works as advertised; sent a feedback for part 2 a week or two ago. Will attempt another "feedback" to see if sysadmin responds.....

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 11 years ago
Broken links AND broken feedback

Not only are both links broken, but the feedback apparatus on the 404 page to report it is ALSO broken!

redreed79redreed79about 11 years ago
Re-submit story??

Broken link doesn't give listeners a chance to complete the story . . . link needs repaired.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Misunderstanding Wife becomes anonymous stripper at a party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Cum Research with Mom Son needs to cum in her mouth-- urgently!in Illustrated
An Airtight Alibi Woman entertains her son’s friends.in Group Sex
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Beth at a Second Bachelor Party Beth and I attend a second bachelor party.in Loving Wives
More Stories