Pepper's Bath Ch. 03

Story Info
A lettter from a well punished slave.
752 words
4.2
22.2k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

When I pulled her out of the water this time she seemed no less composed even though she didn’t spit water or gag. I let go of her head and reached behind her to secure the bar of soap. I began to lather up my hands as I looked over my lovely beauty. She trembled a little as I reached out to begin cleaning her and I decided to make this as quick as possible for her. I started with her face and I tipped her chin back so I could get at to all of it, I didn’t want to miss any spots. I gently soaped her face and would keep her chin placed in one hand as I washed off the soap with the other. As I finished her face I lathered my hands and began to trace her throat, my fingers slipping beneath the beaded collar that was tied there and then down the rest of her lovely body. Over her torso and down her arms I ran my hands. Now came the interesting parts. I began to clean her breasts taking my time and soaping each one slowly and carefully paying special attention to the undersides and then fingering her nipples feeling them harden under my touch.

I was kind of surprised at the soft cries of delight that erupted from her small throat. As I left her nipples and moved down to wash her belly I slowed hands down even more. I’ve always felt that the belly of a slave is the most sensual part of her. It quivers it hardens and turns to Jell-O under a Masters touch. I love my piggy tails but the belly is the most sensual part of a woman. I felt little tremors ripple through her as I touched spot after sensitive spot. As she began to heat up I needed to play a little more and slow down the heat rising in her body. I’ve always found tickling a girl to be a sport in and of itself and I proceeded to tickle pepper. I laughed along with her as she foundered around in the tub, splashing water and soaking me to the skin. I know she did it on purpose but I was okay with that, after all that’s what playtime is for. So I upped the ante a little, reaching down into the tub I grabbed an ankle small and shapely beneath my hand. I looked up to pepper and grinned.

“Take another breath girl.”

I know I surprised her as she was slow in taking a breath. I pulled on the slim ankle and watched her upper torso slide into the water as her legs came out. I washed the entire length of her leg from the dainty foot past the slim and, up the succulent calf to her creamy thigh. I just barely grazed her sex and knew at that moment that she would have to cum before I finished the bath. She was as turned on as a slave can be. As I returned my hand to her foot I couldn’t help but tickle her and watch the explosion of arms and hair under the water. I repeated the process with her second leg hurrying a little bit since I knew she was running out of air. I let go of her leg and when she didn’t come up immediately I reached in and pulled her up by her hair.


I’m pretty sure I snickered as she gasped for breath, glaring at me as if I was exorcisable from this situation by her sheer will alone.

“Now, for my favorite part.”

She glanced up at me with suspicion as I reached over and grabbed an ear. I dragged her to the edge of the tub and placed her over the side so that her hips were balanced on the edge her legs still in the water and her head hanging down to the floor. Her arms immediately reached out to the floor in the classic position of a girl about to be spanked.

“Spread girl.” I ordered knowing the effect that would have on her

“Yes Master.” She whimpered.

She spread her legs apart giving me an unobstructed view of her charms. I could smell the girl's heat and new she was aroused and that stopped me for a few seconds. I realized that there was no way I could keep her from cumming. She needed that kind of release that kind of control.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers