Per Os (by Mouth)

Story Info
Coworker gets a little too close.
935 words
4.09
37k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tigcub
tigcub
7 Followers

Per Os

A little introduction, my name is George but I go by my middle name Keith. George always sounded so plain. I am happily married to a beautiful woman for over 20 years. Together we have raised two great kids. I am your average guy. I sure am not ugly but I'm no male model either. I am a nurse in a big inner city hospital. OK so nursing isn't the most masculine occupation but it pays the bills nicely. I wasn't looking for any but trouble found me. Her name was Christine. She is no beauty queen either. She is just a woman, tall and a little overweight. She does have a personality, many of them, in fact I'm not to sure she isn't a multiple personality disorder patient herself. She can be fun to talk to. She does have some nice tits. I bet they are 40D .She is a nurse too and I don't think she has the best of marriages. For some reason she zeroed in on me a few weeks ago. She has been steady flirting, wearing make-up more and more. She has done just about everything but offer me money. When she called me into a room saying she had a patient that needed help off the pot, I felt a tingle on my neck like a warning but I went. Christine said "he is in here" pointing to the bathroom. I walked in and the door was shut behind me. I knew it even before I stepped into that bathroom it was one of her games, a trick Maybe I'd let her wear down my resolve a little after all. Maybe I was a little curious.

There we were. I don't know how she got me to go along with this. She was looking at me with those wanting eyes. Standing in the locked bathroom of room 329. I was about to come to my senses and cut and run when she dropped to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me for a min and then proceeded to rub her face gently into my groin. Slowly and gently she rubbed the backs of my legs through the material of my uniform. I must admit it started to feel a little nice. Slowly she worked her hands up till she had both cheeks. Her mouth was nibbling playfully at my soft dick through my pants and underwear. I protested. She looked up and took her left hand from my tush and with a finger to her lip she shushed me with a little soft hiss. Then resumed her position and started to use her lips to find and outline my cock with her mouth. Her hands found the waistband of my pants and I started to feel her tugging down at them with some force. They slid down level with her chin and she looked up again with a little grin of complete satisfaction. There I was in my underwear in a bathroom at work with some horny woman working diligently on getting me in trouble.. Oh God I had lost my mind. She must have got excited at the sight of me in just my briefs. Her hands started roaming all over up and under the edges of my underwear. Her fingers gently rubbed the underside of my balls for a few seconds. I started to feel a tingle deep inside.

Her hand then lightly dug a path through my hair and found the base of my still sleeping cock. With gentle pressure she started to squeeze. That was it . My penis started to come around and get interested in what was going on. I could tell she was starting to really get into it her body was starting to rock ever so slightly and I heard some soft moans coming from down around my waist. Without any further warning her left hand had grabbed the top of my briefs and they too were down. She didn't hesitate to take the tip of her tongue and explore the head of my dick. The more her eager tongue ran over the sensitive skin of my head and my sulcus ridge the more I got into the mood. Her right hand still had hold of my base and was starting to move rhythmically up and down my shaft. I was getting nice and hard now. Her mouth was warm and wet she measured me with her tongue rubbing it along the shaft on both sides off and on she would lightly cup my balls and give them a playful squeeze. She stopped for a moment reached into her pocket and took out a tiny container. She placed a few drops of warn liquid on my head and her right hard proceeded to resume her activities. The added lubrication made for a smoother stroke I must admit. As the minutes slipped away she started to get more of a grind to her movements. She let go my shaft and started to take all of me into her mouth and throat. Over and over deeper and deeper till that tingle build to a rising tightness deep in my nuts. She must have felt me tighten up and swell in her mouth. She took it deep and prepared for the juices to flow. As I came I could feel her swallowing all I had given her. She cleaned me well with her mouth and kissed my belly just at my groin. She looked up and gave me a big smile that lit up the room.

tigcub
tigcub
7 Followers