Perc Up

Story Info
Mutual masturbation from a distance.
3k words
4.43
19.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalterCie
WalterCie
10 Followers

Bus number 540 lurched abruptly as the driver swore under his breath and braked sharply to avoid hitting the green subcompact with out-of-state plates that pulled away from the curb without signaling. Phil's attention was jolted abruptly from the erotic fantasy he'd been submerged in since he'd left the office to the reality of the shabby bus with its heavily graffiti scored windows. He'd seen his fantasy woman just the previous evening not far from where he'd been sitting at 'Perc Up' -- the coffee house at which he always stopped for one latté on his way home from the office. He'd been alone as always at a small table against the back wall with his laptop open as he worked at editing his third as yet unpublished novel when the low hum of the few quiet conversations was overridden by a woman's voice issuing a loudly hissed but unintelligible warning.

"What the hell?" Phil looked up and found the disruption had come from an attractive woman sitting two tables away from him. He raised an eyebrow in quiet appraisal. He had not previously seen her at 'Perc Up' and she was pretty enough that he would certainly have remembered seeing her before. She appeared to be about thirty and was looking defiantly at a ruggedly handsome man standing slightly behind her and to her left, causing her to turn her upper body to face him. From the look on their faces, Phil figured either the guy was hitting on the woman or that they were having a domestic squabble. Whichever it was, it was obvious she didn't want to have anything to do with him. Phil's reaction was initially one of anger at the interruption, then sympathy for the woman and, finally, fascination when he realized that her knees had parted as she turned toward her tormentor, leaving him a clear view of the sensual bulge of a wide, full pussy in powder blue panties, tantalizingly framed between lightly tanned thighs.

The woman's tormentor reached out to take hold of her wrist, but she pulled abruptly away, knocking a small stack of handwritten sheets of letter-size paper onto the floor. Though he had never seen the woman before, something about her, about the situation, and about the bully confronting her aroused a protective instinct in him. As the papers fluttered past the arresting image of her crotch, Phil uncharacteristically stirred and rose to his feet. The man reached out once again and grabbed her arm before shooting a warning glance toward Phil as he stood. Though he was no taller than Phil, he was built like a brick shit-house and had a bad boy look about him which reinforced the sense he could become violent without much provocation. Phil had never been the type of person who looked for confrontation, but he did have a well developed sense of fair play and the woman clearly was no physical match for the aggressive jerk holding her arm.

Much to Phil's relief, the female manager walked up to the table just at that moment and quietly invited the man to leave unless he preferred to wait for the police who, she told him pointedly (though not truthfully), had already been summoned. After glaring around the room, he released the woman's arm and stormed out the front door. As the woman whispered her thanks to the manager, Phil knelt and scooped up the papers that had been knocked to the floor. Intensely aware of the flash of blue panties at the periphery of his vision, it was all he could do to keep from staring at the sensual gift from Eros beckoning to him from between her still parted thighs as he worked.

He stood and held the papers out to the woman who suddenly realized he had been kneeling where he would have had an unobstructed view of her crotch as he collected her notes. She blushed and looked down as she took the papers from his hand. "I -- I'm sorry about my friend," she stammered. "He... I mean, I... Well, we just broke up. At least, I did."

Phil smiled self-consciously and glanced briefly into her eyes before looking down at the papers he had given her. "You don't need to explain anything," he said softly. "I'm just sorry you had to put up with that here."

She smiled up at him. "Thanks," she murmured. Though it was obvious she was painfully uncomfortable with the whole situation, her smile was warm and genuine.

"Sorry I couldn't do more," he said before shrugging self-consciously and turning to go back to his table. His laptop had gone into hibernation mode but he stared at the darkened screen without realizing it had turned off. All he could see was his memory of her warm smile and the wide expanse of her crotch, the combination of which aroused him immediately to a rock hard erection. Unfortunately, he was in no position to relieve the need it had created, nor even to physically adjust the position of his hard-on, leaving him fascinated, frustrated, horny, and uncomfortable.

He looked across to where she sat rearranging the papers he had rescued from the floor. It didn't seem like she was paying any attention to him and he snuck a glance under the table to see if he could catch another peek at her crotch. As he did, her knees spread slightly, allowing him a tantalizing glimpse of a wider expanse of her panties than he had gotten before which only encouraged his erection to increase to a twitching fullness. He glanced up quickly, but she was still concentrating on her notes, though the shadow of a smile flickered across her mouth as she shuffled the papers on the table.

He looked back at the screen in embarrassment and realized at last that it had gone black. He poked the power button to reanimate the computer and waited while it restored itself. When he looked up at last to see what the woman was doing, he found that she had disappeared.

* * * *

From outside the coffee house, Gabrielle looked through the window at the man who had picked up the papers after Rick harassed her. He was obviously considerably younger than her -- probably no more than twenty-two or twenty-three years old -- but he had a wonderful smile. She cocked an eyebrow as she remembered the feeling of titillation she had experienced when she realized he had been surreptitiously looking at her crotch.

Normally quite shy in public, she was surprised that she'd had the nerve to open her knees when she saw him glance under the table. Even now as she walked away from 'Perc Up', she could feel the moisture which had started seeping into her panties as she exposed herself to this absolute stranger, then begun to flow in earnest when she saw him shift uncomfortably as his cock came fully erect at the sight of her panties when she purposely flashed him after he returned to his table.

"You've still got it, old girl," she thought as she waited for the traffic light to change. An errant breeze blew up under her skirt and cooled her pussy inside her moist panties. Her eyes sparkled and her mouth pulled up in a lascivious smile. "I'd better pick up some new batteries at the market on the way home. My toy'll be needing a fresh charge when I relieve myself tonight".

The light turned green and she started across the intersection with an unaccustomed spring in her step. "I believe I'll stop in there tomorrow evening for another latté," she thought as some fresh moisture blossomed in her panties.

Gabrielle set the shopping bag down and unlocked the door of her new apartment, then looked around at the still unfamiliar front room and shook her head. Fuck you, Rick! she thought as she stepped through the door and closed it behind her. " I just moved out yesterday and you've already harassed me. I may be alone now, but I'm much happier than I was with you."

* * * *

Phil walked up the two flights of stairs to his little one bedroom apartment, a bag of Chinese take-out in one hand, his apartment key in the other, and his laptop hanging from his shoulder. He'd been in his apartment for two years now, but it still didn't really feel like home with nobody there to share it.

The light from the pool below the window of his front room cast enough illumination that he didn't feel the need to turn on the lights so he just flopped down on the sofa and reached for the remote. It was time for the news, but they were in commercials as the picture came on. He pushed a straw through the plastic soda lid and opened the foam container of the two-item combo from the take-out place. Since they supplied both napkins and plastic cutlery, Phil didn't bother even going into the kitchen to get those things. "Why wash when I can just toss?" he thought as the station came out of commercials and a gorgeous blonde newscaster with super white teeth and stunning tits began reading the teleprompter. Phil suspected she had probably gotten her job on the strength of those boobs.

God, I'd love to see her naked, he thought as he watched, not really paying attention to what she was saying. "Those hooters are undoubtedly the best money can buy," he mused. "Actually, while they're hot to look at, I don't think they'd work as well for me as smaller ones that're real. There's something about smaller real boobs that totally turns me on."

At that thought, he recalled the wide, soft bulge of the woman's pussy in its powder blue wrapper calling to him from between her thighs, and his dick stirred. "I didn't even notice what her tits were like," he realized. "I was so busy checking out her crotch that I never even saw her chest."

His cock headed for a full erection at the thought and he reached down to wrestle it straight up inside his boxers. "Later for you, big fella," he told it as he shoved a chunk of kung pao chicken into his mouth. He gave the stiff rod in his pants an affectionate pat. "Don't worry, I won't forget you. After what I saw at the coffee house, I'm gonna lube you up real good while you and I fantasize about her and watch a porno flick later."

* * * *

Gabrielle rinsed off her plate and put it into the dishwasher, then opened the refrigerator to get herself a cold beer. She had shed her blouse, bra and skirt and shrugged into an old tee-shirt as soon as she had put away the groceries. When she reached into the back of the fridge, her nipples hardened as the cold air flowed over them and she smiled as she looked down at the sensitive little knobs that her first boyfriend had called 'puppy noses' which were poking strongly against the tee shirt. "Nice puppies," she cooed as she held the cold beer to first one, then the other to stiffen them up even more before reaching up with her free hand to run her fingernails over them.

The delicious tingling ran straight into her crotch and she squeezed her thighs together as her clit cried for its turn to be caressed. "Later for you, sweetie," she said as she straightened up and closed the refrigerator door. "I've got a story to share with you after I've gotten myself nice and gooshy and put the new batteries in my favorite toy."

* * * *

Phil had stripped naked and gotten his lubricating lotion and a particularly steamy DVD of women masturbating themselves to orgasm from the back of the closet in his bedroom when he noticed a soft light coming from the bedroom on the second floor of the apartment unit across the alley. The apartment had been vacant for some time and the light aroused his curiosity.

Because he was on the third floor, he was able to see into the apartment through the sheer curtains and he stopped dead in his tracks at what he saw. A woman lay alone on a double bed, naked as the day she was born. Her hands were exploring her body slowly and sensually, moving from her chest to her stomach, over her hips and outer thighs, then back up her inner thighs to whisper sensually past her crotch and stop at her breasts.

His cock had already risen to an anticipatory erection even before the vision he was seeing, but now it leaped to throbbing attention as Phil drank in the incredibly erotic sight of a woman preparing to masturbate herself in person rather than just on a video. Even though the detail was nowhere near as sharp as those of the DVD in his hand, the realization that here was a real, live woman fondling her body in preparation for bringing herself to orgasm caused Phil to toss the video onto the bed and move closer to the window in hopes he could see better.

Because of the dim light and the blurring caused by the gauzy curtains in the girl's window, it was impossible to see exactly how she was built other than that she appeared to have a fairly average body with wide hips and perky breasts. As her fingers traced little circles around her nipples, he poured a bit of the lotion into his right hand and spread it over his cock and balls, then copied her movements as he spread some of the lotion over his own nipples which firmed up and began tingling with delight at the slippery touch. His cock twitched in rhythm with the motion of his fingers on his nipples as he copied her movements.

Her hands trailed down her stomach to tease at her pussy and he followed suit. When he teased at the head of his dick while she ran her finger in little circles around her clit, he found himself having to fight the urge to immediately spray come all over the room. Phil stroked his shaft in sync with the movement of the hands of the erotic, mysterious woman across the way who by now had two fingers inside her pussy. He wanted to try for a simultaneous orgasm with the woman on the bed the same as he did when watching his videos, but his excitement at watching her fondle and pleasure herself threatened to push him over the edge too soon. His hand stopped sliding up and down his cock and he closed his eyes briefly to keep from coming. After a few moments, he once again opened his eyes to watch, but went after his nipples rather than his dick while she worked lovingly on her clit and pussy.

He reached back down to massage himself lightly when she at last pulled out a large, exotic looking toy and worked it up inside her vagina, wiggling it back and forth and plunging it deeper and deeper. With only a few inches of the large toy still showing outside her twat, her right hand moved down to rub her clit while her left hand moved the dildo inside her, and he once again began sliding his hand up and down his slippery cock. He had to be careful to avoid premature ejaculation as his hand ran up and over the head of his dick. Each time it did, he shuddered with both the exquisite pleasure and the effort to keep from coming right then.

At last her hips raised off the bed and Phil knew she was on the verge of orgasm as her head tilted back and she frantically slid the dildo in and out of her twat. A massive load of come shot from the end of his cock just before her hips bucked strongly again and again as the waves of her orgasm crashed through her. His own hips bucked with each pass of his closed hand over the hypersensitive head of his cock as he watched her fingers moving spasmodically over her clit.

As the almost painful pleasure subsided, his hand slowed as hers did and they both relaxed -- the girl onto the bed, her thighs squeezed tightly together to hold the dildo inside her against the strong contractions of her pussy which threatened to push it out, and Phil down from his tiptoes.

"Oh, my God," he breathed as he reached out to wipe his come off the wall using the boxer shorts he had grabbed from the top of the dresser next to the window. "That was incredible!"

* * * *

Gabrielle's eyes opened as she drifted down from the heights of her orgasm -- an orgasm fired by the fantasy of exhibitionism; the fantasy of masturbating where the shy young man with the sweet smile who'd been so gallant in the coffee house could see her without knowing she was doing it just for him.

As she sat up, she saw movement in the third story window of the apartment building across the alley from hers. She felt a tingle in her groin at the notion that perhaps someone had been watching her pleasure herself. "If there was someone there, I hope it was some hot guy and I got him totally turned on and he jacked off while he watched me. "

She chuckled softly and raised an eyebrow at an ironic thought. "Wouldn't it be funny if it was him? How hot would that be?"

The fantasy of her young man standing in the darkened apartment across from hers and masturbating as he watched her pleasuring herself reawakened her desire. With a last look toward the now obviously empty window, she lay back onto the bed and gently fondled her breasts and exquisitely sensitive nipples.

"Hmmm," she wondered aloud, " I wonder if I'll be able to come again this soon?"

WalterCie
WalterCie
10 Followers