Perfect Couple

Story Info
Story of cross-dressing fetish.
2.1k words
4.04
62k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saqazij
saqazij
1 Followers

Michael

Michael should be first described as how he looks. He is a typical blonde. He is almost 5.8 ft with brown and little long hair, blue eyes like sapphires and pink lips. The lips are so pink that it looks like he is wearing lipsticks. The most striking feature of his face was his cherubic smile. He can melt million hearts with it. He was lean but not muscular yet soft. He never did follow an overly work-out routine but just as much to keep himself fit. The whole appearance of Michael was still boyish and he looks like 14 year old even at 20 years of age in his sophomore year of his college life. In a word you can describe him as the ideal twink.

Michael is a gay guy. He discovered himself at a very tender age but never dared to come out. But what he does not know that it's all going to change soon for him. Once in his school drama he played the role of a princess. He wore all the jewelry and dresses with silk and laces. He looked like a real princess. In fact when he wore all the costumes many people said he actually did look like a real girl. He actually loved the feeling of silk against his skin. From that day he went into cross-dressing but it was never very prominent or as an exhibitionism for him.

Michael always dreamt of a lover with whom he may behave otherwise just a normal guy but in bed he always wishes wilderness. He likes his man to make him feel like a complete woman. He dreams of cross-dressing like his man and then a raw sex with he being treated like a girl.

Alex

Alex is the star player of the university football team. He is an all jock blonde. His is a 6.2 ft frame with brown short hair, icy blue eyes. And he is good in between legs also with his third leg measuring around 7 inches when fully erect. Alex is always careful about his image. He is a junior in the university.

Alex is also a gay guy. He at first had problem in showering with his teammates after the practice. But soon he realized that he did not get turn on by the muscular jocks. He likes lithe body with little luscious lips. Though he is not really into queens but likes some subtle feminineness in his guys.

Party

It is very obvious now that both Michael and Alex will meet. But how is the question. They met at a party thrown by a common friend of them. The party was nothing but an alcohol squirting. Beer was the most abundant. Michael started eyeing the guys as he was not that drunk. He tried not to be too obvious. Alex was also doing the same until he saw Michael. The first feature he noticed about Michael was his two full luscious pink lips. Instantly he felt a twitch in between his legs. Soon he realized that Michael is the one he wants.

Michael did some eyeing and then found Alex. A muscular jock; just like his dream. He practically started drooling for him. Soon he too realized that Alex was also checking him out.

"Hi. I am Alex." Alex was the first one to come up and talk.

"I am Michael. It's nice to meet you."

"Do you know that you have really full lips?"

"Huh?" Michael could not speak owing to this bold question. But with little alcohol he became bold too.

"Just you like them kissing them. Right?" With this he flashed his killer smile.

Alex was completely bowled over and quickly took him out of the party.

"Want to go to my place?" Boldness had always been Alex's forte.

"Take me in your arms." Michael could sense that his dreams are about to become true.

"Sure baby."

As soon as they reached Alex's apartment, Alex could not hold any longer and started kissing hard on the two full lips of Michael. Alex licked them, chewed them and finally drove his tongue in Michael's mouth. The sweetness and softness of Michael's body in Alex's arms made Alex go crazy. After about 10 minutes they both stopped for breathing.

"I have a fantasy." Michael blurted out.

"Tell me." Alex could not wait to hear it.

"I want to dress up like a girl and would like you to take me as my man."

"Baby! It's exactly my dream. Should we now go to your place so you can dress up?"

"Sure." Michael could hardly answer in excitement.

After reaching Michael's apartment, he took time to get dressed up. As soon as he came to Alex, he was stunned.

"You are much sexier babe than what I thought you to be."

"Thank you." Michael could barely speak.

Alex and Michael did not waste any more time and started making out. It was fervent and passionate. Alex was all eager to taste Michael from top to bottom and Michael was all ready to give himself today. Slowly Alex started rubbing Michael's back and felt both of their dicks growing between them. Both enjoyed the moment. Michael's hands were across Alex's neck and Alex put his hands under the blouse Michael was wearing.

"You are too sexy Michael." Alex just could not stop saying that.

"Alex, may I request you to call me Michelle?"

"Sure baby. I would love to."

Hand in hand they went to the bedroom. As son as they entered the bedroom, Alex threw Michael in bed and jumped on top of him. Soon Alex was grinding his hips with Michael's. Alex opened the top buttons of Michael's blouse. With some stubble on his face, he started rubbing his stubble on Michael's smooth chest with two pink juicy nipples. Michael moaned uncontrollably.

"Moan for me baby! Make me hot you little girl." Alex was excited too.

Michael took control now. He sat on top of Alex and started undressing him. The light fuzz of hair on Alex's chest was a huge turn-on for him. As he was unbuttoning Alex's shirt, he straddled Alex's hips too.

"Do you like it?" Michael asked in an apparent innocent voice.

"You have the full idea what a tease you are, aren't you Michelle?" Alex shot back.

Michael did not say a word but again flashed his killer smile.

"Now you are gone, you little minx. You need a lesson."

With these words Alex made Michael lie on his back and started stripping him. Fast enough he removed the blouse and almost pounced on Michael's nipples. While working on his nipples with his mouth, he removed the skirt but left the pink silk panties on.

"Undress me baby." Alex told Michael.

Michael took off the shirt and the jeans but left the white briefs on. He lowered his head and removed the briefs of Alex by teeth. It was exactly how Alex wanted his briefs to go. He returned the same favor. And with that both were now against each other -- nude.

Alex slowly descended along Michael's body holding him strongly such that though Michael was squirming yet could not move much. Michael was all shaved except for a neat landing strip of hair above his male-organ. Alex started licking the whole area -- around the balls, skin between the balls and the love-hole of Michael's making him moaning violently.

"Alex, please stop I can't take any more." Michael pleaded.

"You need to know a lesson, you tease." Alex did not leave what he was doing but increased the intensity more mercilessly.

Still now he did not invade the male-organ or love-hole of Michael. But he can feel the organ twitching and aching for attention and the hole quivering in anticipation. Now he decided to tease Michael to an extreme. He gently took Michael's organ in his mouth and slipped his well-lubed finger up his hole.

"Alex!" Michael literally screamed as his both sensual spots were being brutally invaded by Alex. But Alex was all cool and did not pay any attention to the scream but went on with the assault he prepared. After sometime he sensed that Michael would not be able to hold on any longer but he did not want Michael to cum then but he wanted that to happen together. So he left Michael's organ and started kissing his full lips.

"I want to get into action now." Michael was almost creaming by the thought of Alex's male-organ in his mouth. Alex relaxed and lie down on his back to get the blow-job from his girl. He knew that he will cum for the first time a little early but then will make love to Michael for a longer time.

"Go ahead Michelle baby. It's all yours."

Soon Michael's two lips were wrapped around Alex's organ. Slowly he licked the head and went to the base and then returned. Alex was moaning in ecstasy. Michael definitely knew the art. After few minutes Alex found he has passed the point of no return.

"Oh baby! I am cumming." Alex shouted.

Michael did not leave but increased the pressure of sucking. Soon he was rewarded with Alex's sweet cream.

"You are awesome Michelle." Alex complemented satisfied.

"Thank you." Michael was happy to find that Alex was pleased.

"Now let me show you something." Alex quipped.

Michael was just more than eager to find out what is it. Alex made Michael lay on his back and put Michael's knees against Michael's chest. Now the love-hole of Michael was exposed to him. Without wasting any more time Alex dove his tongue right there making Michael shudder in ecstasy. Michael started squirming but could not do much. He was just going to get it from Alex.

After some time Alex rose up and came crushing on the pink lips of Michael for a deep and passionate kiss. Now they were both ready for some real action -- the love making.

"Ok hon. How do you want me to make love to you?" Alex asked Michael.

"I want to see in your eyes when you make love to me." Michael replied.

"Your wish is my command." Alex was feverish with anticipation.

Alex slowly raised the legs of Michael and placed the knees on his shoulder. Next Alex placed his tool aligning with the love-hole of Michael. With slow push he made himself at home.

"Are you alright baby?" Alex sounded concerned.

"Yeah! I am. Just go on." Michael was just recovering from the initial pain.

Alex went in slowly until his pubes were touching Michael. Michael just signaled for more passion. Alex took it started giving Michael long strokes. Michael was in heaven Alex was putting the right amount of pressure on Michael's prostrate causing him to moan violently.

"Yeah! Moan for me Michelle baby. It makes me hot."

Alex could sense his orgasm building and it would not be long that he will be bale to keep it back. He wanted Michael to cum with him too. He changed his long strokes to short thrusts causing an enormous pressure on Michael's prostrate.

"I am gonna cum soon." Michael yelled out.

"Cum for me bitch!" Alex growled.

The word "bitch" caused a trigger in Michael who without any warning started to erupt in between Alex and him. His orgasm caused his anal canal to spasm which sent Alex off the edge and he shot his gallons of load inside Michael.

"Baby it was fantastic." Alex was the first one to speak.

Michael just stared at Alex and still tried to find words while recuperating from post-orgasmic bliss.

"Are you ok?" Alex waved his hand in front of Michael's eyes.

"I am good." Michael said but there was sadness in his voice.

"Is there anything wrong Michelle?" Alex could not understand what happened.

"Nothing." Michael just said this word.

"Look at me baby." Alex made Michael look at him. "Now tell me what is it."

"I told - nothing." Michael replied.

Alex did not pester but kissed the pink lips of Michael again but now softly. Michael could not hold back any more and tears started flowing from his eyes.

"You are not crying for nothing. Are you?" Alex asked with seriousness.

"I can't think of you leaving me." Michael said between sobbing.

"Who told you I am going to leave you?" Alex was perplexed.

"I think I am in love with you." Michael spoke put looking directly in Alex's eyes.

"May be I am too." Alex did not move from eye contact.

Alex cuddled Michael in his arms and drifted off to sleep together in content.

saqazij
saqazij
1 Followers