Perfect Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

I must have been really open and ready, because he gave one good shove and I had the full hot, hard, throbbing, wonderful length of his penis buried to the hilt in my eager pussy. It was cramped, the car seat was uncomfortable, my legs were in an awkward position, the overhead garage lights were glaring through the windshield into my eyes, the seat belt holder was digging into my side, the top of my head was jammed against the armrest on the door, and it was wonderful!

I used my arms to pull John down to kiss me, and when he did I stuck my tongue into his mouth as far as I could. He started moving in and out of me, and I shifted my legs so I could hook my ankles around the backs of his thighs. Then I used my strong legs to lift my hips and meet him every time he thrust into me, and that got him really deep. My face and neck felt hot, and I started sweating.

John increased the tempo and force of his thrusts, and I held still for a moment to time it just right. I knew I was about to come, and I wanted to make it a really big one. When he pulled back almost all the way out I knew he was going to slam his penis into me really hard, so I jerked my hips up off the seat as hard as I could to meet him as he gave a really strong thrust. Our pubic bones banged together, but I didn't care because it caused Herman's tip to crash into my cervix, and that's just what I wanted.

All the passion and wanting that had built up in me during that emotional day came to a head when my orgasm started. There was a sharp stab of pain when Herman's tip hit the far reaches of my vagina and kept going, but that only seemed to make my climax more intense. It was like two bombs going off at the same time, one in my pussy and the other in my head. Every cell in my body was suddenly having an orgasm. It even felt like even my hair was coming.

John was pounding into me as deep and fast as he could, and I held my hips up as high as possible to let him penetrate me to my furthest depths. Every deep thrust into my tender pussy seemed to reach a spot that sent waves of orgasm to every part of my body. I screamed, I scratched, I sweated, I shrieked through clenched teeth, I strained, I cried, and most of all I came. I was being impaled, I was being hurt, I was being sweated on, I was being skewered, I was being stretched and battered, I was being punished, and most of all I was being fucked. Wonderfully, gloriously fucked!

I don't know if I had one huge climax or dozens of them without a rest in between. Once I started coming, though, I didn't quit. Instead of reaching the peak of my orgasm and coming down, that hard, piercing plunge of John's penis sent me over and I just stayed there as he continued to ram into me. Every time I came down from my peak even a little, a thrust from Herman would send me right back up there again. I completely lost any concept of time and place. I didn't care where I was or how long it lasted, I was COMING and nothing else existed for me.

Finally John's thrusts slowed, and I heard myself yell at him not to stop and to keep fucking me hard and fast. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders and lifted my hips even higher to get him deeper into me. I was streaming sweat, and when I opened my eyes I could see a steady stream of sweat dripping off John's face and down onto me. My legs were shaking with the effort of keeping my hips raised to him, and our bodies were so wet that they slid against each other.

I was still trying to keep my orgasm going, but John kept slowing his strokes until he finally stopped. I wasn't ready to stop coming, and I kept trying to lift myself up to him to get more. He finally put his hand on my chest and pushed me down flat on the seat.

I gradually started to become aware of where I was and what was happening. John was sitting sideways behind the steering wheel and looking down at me. He was gasping for breath, and I realized that I was too. My hair was soaked, the leather upholstery under me was hot and slippery with sweat, and I realized that I had been sweating a lot for a long time.

I had no idea how long my orgasm had lasted, but it had been the longest I'd ever had. John asked me if I was okay, and I was able to tell him I wasn't really sure but I thought so. He said that he had gone on as long as he could, but he finally just had to stop. He told me that I had come continuously for over ten minutes, and he had gotten worried about me. He had never seen anything like that before, and he was afraid I was going to hurt myself. My God, that must have really been some kind of orgasmic world record. John has probably seen women come thousands of times, and he's never seen one like that. No wonder everything is soaked with sweat and I feel like I've run ten miles. All I really remember is going over into an incredible climax that I never wanted to get out of.

John turned on the seat and opened the car door. He just pulled his pants, shorts, and shoes off and left them on the garage floor. He came around to my side and opened the door, and told me to sit up. I was so weak and exhausted that he had to help me. My soaked tee shirt was still in a wad up under my chin and in my armpits, and even my sox were wet from all the sweat. John helped me off with my shirt and sox, and we just left them on the floor. He had to help me out of the car, and I could hardly stand up when he got me out. He said he was too weak to carry me, but he put his arm around my waist and helped me into the house. The only article of clothing between us was his sweat soaked shirt. We sort of staggered together down the hall to his bedroom.

He started unbuttoning his shirt and told me to get a shower going. I said I was too weak to take a shower, but he said we both needed shampooing, then we would take a bath. On the way to the shower, I glanced in the mirror and saw my hair plastered to my head with sweat. I looked like a drowned rat.

I stood leaning up against the wall with the water running over my head until John joined me, then I leaned against him while he gave me a badly needed shampoo. He had to wash his own hair because I was just too weak to raise my arms to do it for him. John dried my hair with a towel and sort of got it in place with his comb.

He got me into the tub, started the water going, added the bubble bath, and left me there while he went to get us something to drink. By the time he returned, the tub was almost overflowing with bubbles and I hadn't moved. He brought me a huge glass of Coke with lots of ice, and a snifter of Grand Marnier for himself. Oh, that Coke looks good. I didn't know how thirsty I was until I saw that. I think I need fluids for all that sweating I did in the car. Ummmmmmmmm, that's good.

As we soaked in that lovely bubble bath, I gulped down most of my Coke and started feeling almost normal again. Sort of like that good, energized feeling I got after a very hard workout in the gym. John had recovered, too, and we had a good time washing each other, kissing, and just being close. I was washing John's penis under the water when he winced. He said it was a little raw from all the friction that day and that his right testicle felt like it had gotten bruised, so I was very careful not to hurt him any more than he already was.

He laughed and said he was going to have to call in reinforcements if he was expected to perform again like he had today. I said he could forget about that. There was no way any other man was going to touch me, and Georgia had told me she felt the same way. He laughed and said he was flattered that we felt that way, but it might be more than he could handle. I giggled and said he would just have to do his best and that Georgia and I could probably find something to do when he was too tired. John rolled his eyes.

The entrance to my pussy was a little sore when he washed it, and there was a dull ache way up inside but I didn't say anything. I don't want him to know that I'm hurting, because he might not want to take a chance on hurting me any further. I guess what we did out in Georgia's car really battered my poor pussy. I sure won't complain, though, it was wonderful. I think I kind of got carried away with my vibrator this afternoon, and pushed it too far up in there. I don't mind being a little sore, it means I got a lot of good fucking. Vibrating, too. My nipples hurt a little, too, but it's a nice kind of hurt. I guess Georgia, John, and I were all a little rough with them today. That's okay, I loved it. I bet Georgia's really going to be sore in the morning. Her bottom really got worked over today. Herman in her ...... ass and the paddle on her buns. Ow, that hurts just to think about it.

There hadn't been the usual stream of semen flowing out of me after we made love in the garage, so I asked John if he had come. He said he hadn't because he was concentrating too hard on the marathon orgasm I'd been having. I asked him to sit up on the shelf and let me suck him. He laughed and said that he never thought he would turn down the offer of a blowjob, but he was sore and he'd had more than enough sex for one day. I'll bet he's not too sore for a nice, gentle sucking. He hasn't had a climax since this afternoon, and I'll bet what we did in the car got him full again. When he ..... does it without coming, it seems to really fill him up. I don't think my pussy could take anymore right now, but I hate to have the man I love go to sleep full of come. For the past week he has emptied his semen reservoir into me every night so he had room to make lots more while he slept. I like us to go to sleep that way, him empty and me full. I bet I can talk him into giving me a nice mouthful of come before we go to sleep.

We sat cuddled together in John's big chair. I had seen and done so many new things during that long day that had started in San Francisco, and I had about a thousand questions. Questions about sex: Woman-woman sex, oral sex, girl-woman sex, vaginal sex, man-woman sex, anal sex, girl-man sex, girl-man-woman sex, and on and on and on. All those questions will eventually get answered for me. I think I might be learning about those things for the rest of my life. I'm feeling too sleepy, comfy, cozy, and in love to get into it now. I don't think John would be in the mood for answering questions, anyway. He's very good about that, though.

I had one big question answered today. I answered it for myself. I wondered how John could love both Georgia and me. A few days ago I didn't believe someone could be in love with two people at the same time. Now I know it's possible, because I love both John and Georgia. They're such beautiful, wonderful people. Wonderful lovers, too. Of all the millions of teenage girls in the world, they chose me to share themselves and their love with. I'm so lucky.

We hardly talked at all, just snuggled and kissed. I realized that I was about to fall asleep, and that I had better get my way with John before I started yawning. I whispered, "John, Lover, could I suck you if I promise to be really gentle and not hurt you? I'll just caress you with my lips and make sure there's plenty of saliva and slippery stuff so I won't hurt your raw places."

John said, "You don't have to do that, Sweetie. I've had more than enough sex today. Besides, I can tell you're getting sleepy and I should get you to bed."

I giggled, "Darling, I know you've had a lot of sex today, because I've either been the recipient of it or a very close observer. I'd really like to do it, Lover. I've given it a lot of thought, and I don't think it's good for you to go to sleep full of semen. You didn't come when we made love in the car, so I bet you're really full, and I should relieve that pressure for you. You should always go to sleep empty so you can make more during the night. Besides, I love to suck your ....... cock. Is it okay of I call it that? Georgia does. Can I suck your cock now, please?"

He laughed and said, "Sweetie, in the interest of my wellbeing, go ahead and suck my cock, and you can call it anything you want. Be careful, though, I'm pretty sore. I can't believe it, but hearing you talk about it has given me a hardon."

As I slid down to the floor I giggled and said, "Oh, goodie, a nice hardon just for me. Now you just sit back and relax, Lover. I'm going to make you feel really good and relieve the pressure of all those sperms inside you."

John slid down in the chair as I got comfortable kneeling between his legs, and I opened his robe to find a half erect Herman laying up on his tummy. I took him in my hand and inspected him and noticed that he was kind of red in places and looked a little raw down near his base.

I told John not to move that that I'd be right back. I went to the bathroom and got the Lubriderm lotion. I squirted a little drop on my finger for a taste test, and it wasn't bad. Hardly any taste at all. When I got back I knelt between his knees again and squirted some of the white lotion into my hand. I took some on my finger and applied it gently to the places on John's penis that looked sore. He said it felt cool and nice. I then used my hand to spread the lotion all over, from the little slit at the tip clear down into his pubic hair. I gently rubbed it in, then I gaves his testicles the same treatment. I was especially careful with them.

By the time I had him lotioned, there was a nice flow of slippery stuff from the little slit, so I used my fingers to gently spread that around on him. It mixed nicely with the Lubriderm, and my favorite penis got big and hard while I was doing it.

I worked up a good mouthful of saliva and used my lips and tongue to gently smear that all over him, starting at the tip and working down to the base. Then the scrotum, too. That got him nice and slippery, and it must have felt good because he got even bigger until he was hot, hard, and throbbing. I decided to use my rough hand only to hold him where I wanted him and use my soft lips and tongue to give him pleasure. That way I could give him what he really liked without chafing him any more than he already was.

I can't suck him for a long time, because he's already a little raw and I sure don't want to make that any worse. I can't use much friction for the same reason. I need to be very gentle with my lips and tongue but still give him enough stimulation to make him come.


Hmmmmmmmmm I know the area on the underside of Herman's head is really sensitive to pleasure, so I'll concentrate on that. Humming won't hurt him, and he likes that. He said his right testicle is bruised, but maybe I can give the left one some attention. He'll like that.

I held John's cock upright with my hand and licked that sensitive spot under his head like he was an ice cream cone. I was rewarded by him getting bigger and harder, the big vein standing out, and a throbbing and jerking in my hand and against my tongue. Slippery stuff started flowing freely from his little slit down onto my tongue. I spread it all over, and the combination of Lubriderm, slippery stuff, and saliva made him very slick. Ummmm, he's really flowing. That means he's full and starting to overflow, and that I'm doing a good job.

Herman was gleaming with lubrication, and his skin was warm and silky smooth. He was so big and hard that the skin was tightly stretched. John moaned several times and told me how good my mouth felt on him. I milked him gently with my hand, and a big stream flowed out, so I licked that down onto his scrotum.

I asked John if I could play with his testicles, and he said he would like that. He told me to be very gentle and concentrate on the left nut because the other one was sore. "Nut," what a strange thing to call testicles. Maybe that's what guys call them. Well, they're about the size of walnuts. I don't like the word, though, and I'm not going to use it. I don't like calling them "balls," either. John has testicles, and that's what I'm going to call them. I suppose I could name them like I did Herman. Maybe I'll do that, but for now they're testicles. I love my lover's testicles. They sit there in their funny little sack and make all those nice sperms for me. I wish John's scrotum wasn't so hairy, because I get hairs in my mouth. I guess I'll have to put up with that, though.

John's scrotum was still nice and relaxed, so I licked his left testicle then sucked it gently into my mouth. I slowly let it out, then sucked it back in between my lips. John whispered that he loved that. I held it in my mouth and licked around and around it with the tip of my tongue, and that make John groan with pleasure. Mmmmm, I love to hear him make noises like that. It lets me know that I'm giving my lover pleasure, and I want to do that more than anything.

While I was concentrating on making love to his tesitcle, I was holding his cock up out of the way with my hand. A steady stream of slippery stuff was flowing out of him, and I had to stop several times to lick it off my fingers.

When John's scrotum tightened up like it always did when he was excited, it was hard to do much with his testicles, so I went back to his penis. I licked more of the slippery stuff all over him then asked John if it was okay to suck him. He answered by using his hands on my head to guide my mouth to Herman's tip. I opened wide, lowered my mouth over his head, and made an "O" with my lips around him. I held him like that in my mouth and slid my tongue back and forth over that sensitive spot under Herman's head. John really liked that, because his penis got even bigger, hotter, and harder than ever. I could tell he wasn't far from coming because the flow from his little slit became thicker and sticky, like it was when he had a climax.

I opened my eyes and looked up at John, and he was watching me. He said he loved to watch me sucking his cock, it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He asked if it embarrassed me to have him watch, and I shook my head just a little to let him know that it didn't. I couldn't say anything because I had about four inches of cock in my mouth.

I knew he was sore and couldn't take too much sucking. I also knew he was close to coming, so I decided not to try to prolong our pleasure. We both knew it was time for him to come.

I didn't change anything, I just didn't pause or stop. As I fondled his tightly drawn up testicles with my fingers, I slid my lips up and down on his cock. In, out, licking, sucking.

John groaned, "That's going to make me come, Baby. Don't stop."

I muttered my assent as best I could with my mouth full of hot penis. I started bobbing my head a little faster, hummed as I stroked him in and out of my mouth, and I could feel him getting ready to go over. He got steadily harder, bigger, and hotter. When his penis got so big the skin was stretched almost to bursting, John groaned, and I knew he had passed the point of no return.

John's cock gave a huge jerk, and the first spurt of his climax erupted into my mouth. I was at the top of my upstroke, so there was plenty of room for that gusher to splash all around and coat the entire inside of my mouth. When I slid my lips down so far that I couldn't get any more in my mouth, the second spurt gushed out and most of it went directly into my throat. I could feel a really thick gob hang there at the entrance to my throat, but it didn't gag me.

I bobbed, sucked, licked, fondled, and hummed as my lover's cock poured warm semen into my mouth. I was getting good at swallowing with a mouthful of penis, so I was able to get it down without my mouth getting overfull.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers