Perfect Escape

Story Info
Cam learns that the best moments can't be planned for.
6.8k words
4.62
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction and intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are not an adult or offended by descriptions of explicit sex, please read no further.

This is a copyrighted work. ©Copyright 2014 by EgyptOasis. Reposting or any other use of this work is strictly prohibited without the express, written permission of the copyright holder.

DISCLAIMER: All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Enjoy! -EgyptOasis

**************

Three months.

Three months I spent planing my perfect escape. I actually got away with it too. Almost. Turns out I should have been more worried about faulty car wiring rather than running out of Euros.

**************

Talk my parents into a second honeymoon to Vegas for 15 days? Check. (Hardest step accomplished.)

Convince my best friend Paxton to cover me no matter what? Check. (I mean, what kind of best friend wouldn't?)

Secretly acquire a passport? Check.

$3000 of hard earned cash at my disposal? Check.

Plane ticket for the cheapest flight to London physically possible? Check.

Wire the home telephone to automatically transfer to my cell phone? Check.

Constantly obsess over the small details such as an adapter for my phone charger? Check. Check. And check.

I went through my checklist over and over again making sure I had everything I needed packed in my backpack. Technically you could say I was running away, so I didn't want to have a huge ass suitcase holding me back when a few pairs of clothes, a phone charger that fits European outlets, and a nice wad of cash will do just fine.

My flight leaves at four freaking am, but I still somehow managed to talk Paxton into driving me. My parents hate flying, so I've never done it before. I stood in my driveway waving bye to them after they loaded up the car for their trip to Las Vegas waiting for them to drive away so I could run inside and go through my check list one last time.

**************

I honestly don't know how people do it. Airports suck! I'd rather take a boat. And if it wasn't too damn late, I would. A big ass ship would be ten times better to the hectic hell known as airport security. The only problem is that it would take to long to cross the damn ocean.

After two delays I was finally able to board the plane to London and take my seat. Given the fact that no one but Paxton knows that I'm leaving the country, I needed to buy a cheap ticket. Meaning that I'm dead in the back sandwiched in between an old talkative lady and a man with insane B.O. and right in front of the kangaroo kid. Joy.

Incase it hasn't been made clear yet, I'm not a morning person. I hate everything about it. The wonder of singing birds basking in those glorious rays of the morning sun just seem to bring out the smart ass in me.

**************

We'd been in the air for about 2 and a half hours when I started freaking out. I mean, who the hell can so that flying shit all the time? Its a certain form of torture.

There was no way in hell I was going to get through the rest of the flight in a sober state of mind so I did what any rational person in my situation would do. I snuck into first class to steal booze.

I knew I would never get in, so I grabbed a tampon and walked towards the front of the cabin.

Once I made it into the next cabin a stewardess stopped me and asked if she could help me. It wasn't exactly a question meant to see how i was doing given the fact that it was accompanied by a glare that told me to get the hell back where I belonged. Not one to let that deter me on my whiskey induced mission, I told her that to people were joining the mile high club in the restroom in my cabin and I really needed a restroom. With that I hinted at the tampon in my pocket and she finally softened up. I hid in the bathroom until I was sure I could sneak out unseen.

I looked out of the bathroom, my eyes seeking the drink cart, completely oblivious to anything else. I found it unattended in between rounds and swiped two mini bottles of a fancy vodka off of a little shelf. Quickly I tried to make my way back to my seat, but i didn't even make it out of first class when the plane hit turbulence. I lost my balance and fell into the seat next to me before I had the chance to recover. It took me a minute to figure out that I had not only fell over the armrest into a seat, but that I had also sat on someone.

"I'm sorry," I said just wanting to have some privacy to drink my newly obtained booze. I managed to get out of the seat and off of the mysterious lap as soon as I could manage. Right after I turned to walk away, the plane flew into the beginning of a large storm. The plane turned and I tipped to my left. Right back on to the lap.

I heard a chuckle coming from my human cushion, but it wasn't the soft laughter that made me look up. It was the deep timber that sent a shiver down my back and forced me to meet this strangers eyes. This stranger turned out to be a someone. A someone with thighs that I now felt the need to notice were muscular and incased in soft blue jeans. As I looked up my eyes found a black t-shirt molded to a hard stomach and an obviously defined chest, a structured jaw with a hint of shadow, and the most beautiful pair of green eyes I've ever seen. A tan calloused hand ran through thick black hair that fell to just above his eyes as he laughed at me.

"Comfortable?" He asked me in a British accent.

"Well now that you mention it, I could use a blanket. Oh! And maybe some of those airline peanuts," I said. The plane shook and a miniature bottle of Jack fell out of my pocket onto the floor.

"Shit!" I squirmed his lap and tried to find the bottle on the floor. As I leaned back up wight the bottle in my held he held up the second bottle. I grabbed the front of his shirt and tensed as the plane shook again and the lights inside of the plane flickered.

"How about we share these?" He asked me. I'll admit, I was kind of freaking out by now because of the storm. I mean come on! We fly right through a huge storm on my first time flying. This shit would only ever happen to me. I looked skeptically at him though, because even in the height of a storm I know to second guess anything a man this gorgeous would say to me.

"Whats the catch?"

"You have to sit next to me the rest of the flight and I feel obligated to tell you that I'm a shoulder sleeper."

"Damn. Forcing a girl to move up two classes I can over look because you seem pretty desperate, but shoulder sleeping? Thats definitely a deal breaker."

"I've been told that many people would be honored to have my sleeping head grace their shoulder. Now, up you go," he said, lifting me off of his lap. This was no easy feat given the fact that I was't a stick. I'm not overweight, but I am strong. After all, muscle weighs more than fat.

I had been sitting next to him for about twenty minutes and our banter and laughter hadn't died down a bit. He was quick witted, smart, and he understood my sense of humor. We were in the middle of a conversation about building paper cranes and making wishes when a flight attendant approached us.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to return to you seat in the back cabin."

"Miss, this woman is with me. She will remain with me for the rest of the flight. Don't worry, I'll make sure she stays out of trouble," He gave her a lopsided grin accompanied by a wink. The hostess looked momentarily shocked before she blushed. I guess I would have blushed too if a man who looked like him ever gave me a look like that.

"Alright, just don't leave the seat or bother any of the first class passengers," she said to me while giving me a dirty look that said she'd give anything to be in my place.

After she walked away my stranger turned to look at me.

"Since I just got you upgraded, I think I deserve to know your name." His mouth had tilted up in one corner and I realized a few beats to late that I still hadn't told him. Turns out I have a bad habit of never telling hot guys I happen across for their names nor ever telling them mine. Well, this was about to change.

"It's Cameron," I told him. He gave me a blank look that said he wasn't exactly picking up what I was putting down. "My name. It's Cameron. Care to tell me yours?"

"Well Cameron, I'm Alec." I'm pretty sure my heart stopped when he said my name. I wasn't exactly the biggest fan of my name, but damn. I think hearing him say my name just that one time caused a lifetime addiction.

"I'd say it's nice to meet you, but I'm really not sure yet," I told him with all honesty. It wasn't to be rude, but I had a feeling that this guy could change my life and I wasn't so sure how I felt about that.

We stayed awake for three more hours talking until I finally couldn't keep my eyes awake anymore. The last thing I remembered, and will never forget, was Alec tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

**************

It was light outside of the plane when I woke up. After all, I had the window seat. It only took me a few seconds to run through everything that happened last night. Sneaking the booze, my convenient turbulence landings, and Alec having the power to make everything outside of us disappear. Even flying in a metal death trap through a major storm, which was a pretty major feat.

I snuck a glance up at Alec before I let him know I was awake. He was looking down, watching me with a look on his face that I couldn't decipher. I hadn't seen that look on his face before and was curious to know what it meant, but before I could take another look I couldn't keep in a yawn. When I turned to look back at him the look was gone.

"Good morning," I said with another yarn.

"Hey, they just announced that we have about two hours until we land in London," he told me. Even though I had wanted this flight to end as soon as we took off, I felt reluctant to leave the plane. Or rather, reluctant to leave the boy.

"Two hours huh?" I couldn't even put in the effort to not sound depressed at the thought.

I guess he could tell my mood had taken a nosedive, because he said, "how about you tell me why you're going to do after London, or are you staying there the whole time?"

"I'm going to spend two weeks backpacking around Europe. It's not as long as I would like, but it's something. And better than never going so I'm taking it."

"How much of Europe do you want to see?"

"I want to go to Rome, Venice, Amsterdam, Normandy Beach. I want to see Paris, and Dublin, the Vatican, and London of course. Most importantly I want to see castles in Scotland and Vienna. Someday I want to see Greece. You know, go to Athens and the Parthenon and go sailing off the shore in the crystal clear blue water..." My voice trailed off as my mind wandered to the places I hoped to visit one day. "Anyway! Thats the plan, to have absolutely no plans."

"Hmm..." Was all he said as a response.

**************

When the plane landed we picked up our luggage together, reluctant to say goodbye. When the time came to say goodbye, neither of us did. He walked one way through the citizens line at customs and I walked in another. I never thought I'd see him again.

**************

A man played an acoustic guitar behind me and sang some english folk song that made absolutely no sense to me. Something about a baby in a tree with a horse... I don't know. All I knew was that my train was late. As I waited I started to worry. All my life I'd dreamt about these castles. What if they weren't all I'd hoped they'd be? I'd be crushed and one of the main reasons for my trip would have become pointless.

"Glad I didn't miss the train," came a voice from behind me.

Without turning around I said, "Looks like your lucky day. The train's late."

"I'm pretty sure it was my luck that landed you on my lap." With that I spun around to see Alec standing behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I was insanely curious to know the answer, but was to terrified to hope that it was because he was looking for me.

"Lets just say that I have my ways," He said, giving me a wicked smile. "I've been to Scotland before of course, but I've never seen it though eyes like yours."

"Eyes like mine?" What the hell did that mean?

"Eyes that see the wonder and the beauty of what the world has taken for granted." Well if that didn't make me melt into a puddle, I was either a robot or batting for the other team. Last I checked I was insanely attracted to this guy so gay way out of the picture.

"How could you possible even know that about me?"

"The way you talked about the places you wanted to see. You spoke about them like they weren't just your typical tourist cities, but that they help meaning and a history that only the best of us can see." This guy should really become a poet or a pick-up line writer. Because Damn! The guy was good.

I looked down and judging by the heat in my cheeks, I was blushing too. "Well. Then, Um... So you're going to Scotland then?" I asked.

"Actually, we're going to Scotland. Trains here," he said, pointing to the train that was obviously pulling into the station. I was too shocked to speak. He was coming with me! He was actually coming with me to Scotland!

I walked to the platform and got onto the train. Alec led me to an empty compartment and I followed him in. When a conductor walked by and asked to see our tickets I realized that I only had a ticked for a regular seat (I was budgeting on this trip after all). The conductor barely acknowledged me as Alec told him that I was with him. Our tickets were never even checked. Who the hell was this guy?

**************

It was even more perfect than I had imagined. The rolling green hills, the old castles, and the Scottish folklore all combined to make it almost magical. I drug Alec to castles all over the countryside and I while he pretended to be reluctant or tired, I know he had fun.

That night we stayed at a small inn in the country. We ate, drank, and laughed all night. When the time came to go to bed, Alec got us two separate rooms and we both went to bed.

**************

I expected Alec to head back to London the next day, because I was off to France. Instead as I walked out of my room I found Alec leaning against the wall with his bag slung over his shoulder and a lazy grin on his face.

"What? You didn't think that you could get rid of me so easily, did you? Now come on, we've got a train for Paris to catch," He called over his shoulder. He was obviously confident that I would follow. Lord knows I wish I still had the power to say no to him.

"Yeah," I sighed, "I'm coming." I jogged down the hallway to catch up with him. I grabbed his elbow when I reached him and slowed down my pace. My breath caught in my lungs as he smiled down at me. Nothing had ever felt more perfect than in that moment. From the look in his eyes, I knew that he was feeling the same thing I was.

The moment broke when we reached the stairs. I glanced away and we headed down for breakfast.

**************

Alec showed me Paris. He showed me the Paris that tourists never see.

"Once when I was a boy, my family came to Paris for a little getaway. My parents took my brothers and I to the Louvre. Me and my younger brother snuck away while my parents and older brother were trying to look at the Mona Lisa. We spent the whole day running around Paris. We found streets and shops that we never would have seen if we'd stuck to the plan or the map or with the guides. This is the Paris that everyone should see, but the one that not everyone cares about. But that's why I'm showing it to you. Because I know you would understand and see what I saw back then." He was smiling while he told me about his family and I could see how much he loved them. This was the first that he'd really even said anything at all about is parents or brother so it felt like he was starting to trust me a bit more.

That night we ate dinner at the Eiffel Tower. It was the most romantic view I've ever seen and I enjoyed it with the best man I'd ever met. The only problem was that I had no clue how he was feeling or if he was feeling anything close to what I was.

After dinner we once again went to bed in separate rooms to separate beds. I guess dinner didn't effect him as much as it had effected me.

**************

"Vienna. Thats where we're going next. I used one day to get here and to see some of London, I'll see the rest on my last day so don't worry. I'll wonder all around your wonderful city. We've spent a day in Scotland and we've used two of my fourteen days in France and now the most recent two days in Germany. I say we drive from Berlin to Vienna. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect to me. How long do you want to stay there?" Alec asked me.

"I want to spend two days in Vienna and then a day driving around and seeing what we find before we head back to Berlin to take a train to wherever is next."

We rented a car in Berlin and began our drive to Austria. We got our passports checked at the boarder and continued on to Vienna.

Alec told me stories about his brothers and about his best friend Char. He told me about the time him and his younger brother put vodka in their older brother's drink so he went to school "drunk as a skunk". He was careful to avoid mentioning their names though so I didn't ask. I figured he'd tell me when he was ready.

Vienna was amazing. It was more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. I fell in love with the city and its people. I drug Alec with me into a church and we crashed a wedding. I made friends with the bride while Alec and I were dancing together at the reception. She made me promise to write her and let her know how the rest of our trip went. Hannah wasn't the only friend that I made in Vienna. I also found a friend in the strangest place.

I was hit on in a bar, if thats what they even call it there, while Alec was in the bathroom. I told the guy no, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I explained to him that I was there with someone but he started grabbing me. He'd wrapped his hand around me when someone ripped him off of me. I heard someone speak roughly in German and then my shoulder was touched gently. The man spoke to me in English saying, "He'll never be allowed back in here again." He then walked away and returned to his post behind the bar.

Alec was gone for ten more minutes, but I spent that time talking to the bartender. He was funny and smart and surprisingly kind for an Austrian bartender. Lukas hung around me until Alec returned and when I asked him why he did he said that he felt that he needed to watch out for me. I could tell that something about him made him a natural protector and if I want in too deep with Alec already, there is no doubt in my mind that I would be interested in Lukas. Few hot blooded woman wouldn't resist this gorgeous man. Lukas gave me his number and made me promise to stay in touch with him and let him know when I returned because he'd make sure that I'd have a place to stay.

When Alec returned we exchanged stories about the crazy shit that happened in the last fifteen minutes. He told me that he was hit on by a crazy drunk Russian girl and had to lock himself in the stall until she left. It was easy to believe and I did believe it. Turns out this actually happens quite often. I've gotten into the habit of just sitting back and watching and cracking jokes about his situation with his brothers. But I'm getting way ahead of myself now.

After driving around through the country side, we stopped at a castle that now ran half of the rooms as an inn. Once again, as he had in every place we stopped, Alec got us two separate rooms. Awesome. It really shouldn't have been this hard for a girl to get some. Its Europe after all and the only person to hit on my was the touchy feely douche from the Austrian bar. Talk about some shit luck. I thought that maybe the rest of the trip would be different. After all, I had seven full days left before returning to London.

12